introducing GF to kink

jkamps

Virgin
Joined
Mar 27, 2003
Posts
5
recently started getting serious with what until now I considerd a very good and innocent gal...well I just got out of a relationship where I was shunned for some of my kinky desires so i hadn't really brought any up but I started noticing in her while she didn't know what it was she seemed to be into bondage and being restrained so i brought it up as something I'd do to her if she wasn't good one night and the idea drove her wild, seems like I opend a can of words and we talked all night about kink and i hinted at some of my fantacies about her being the dominate as well and she seems really curious as well.

Anyone know of some good stories that would be good to introduce a vanilla yet very open gal into being dominated or dominating. we are semi long distance and I think feeding her some reading material may get her imagination working and help me find out what she may like. most of the stories I like would definatly wierd her out at this stage.
 
you might do well to head over to the BDSM forum, where there are tons of very experienced folks who'll be very happy to offer some expert guidance. :>

ed
 
The two hottest words in my vocabulary: "don't move."

Some time when you're on top, grab her wrists, hold them over her head, say the magic words, and fuck her nice and slow. Keeping eye contact is a good thing. Excellent ice breaker and trial run.

P.S. Just because using the right words can help a discussion..."dominate" is a verb--you want to dominate your GF. "Dominant" is an adjective--you want to act in a dominant way to turn her on.
 
Print this out twice, give one to your gf, fill them both in and then compare notes to see what kinks you have in common.

Start gradually, assess how she responds to things, slowly build trust and competence. Never leave a bound person unattended. Don't gag/throatfuck a bound person unless you're very sure of how they're handling everything. If you try your hand at bondage, have safety shears on standby. Although it's not so hot and fun, you need to risk assess whatever you do to avoid embarrassing trips to the emergency room.

You should also agree a safeword. This is a word unrelated to sex and consent like 'strawberry' that stops all play. With a safeword in place, you can say 'no' and mean 'yes' without the other partner getting confused about what's really being enjoyed and consented to. If you want to gag her, agree a safe signal or give her something to hold that will make a noise when dropped (e.g. cat ball with bell inside).

Stories are a great idea but keep in mind that a lot of people write stories because for one reason or another they don't have kink in their real world sexlives. This can make stories a bit unrealistic so take what you read with a huge pinch of salt.

And yes, the good people over on BDSM Talk would be a good place to post. There are also tons of threads on introducing a partner to kink that you would find helpful if you do a search or peruse the BDSM Library sticky thread at the top of the forum.
 
Sounds to me like you are tripping over your own feet. You are already going down the road you and your girlfriend want so what's the hangup? Don't let your past relationship scare you away from something both you and your girlfriend have already talked about and seemed to have accepted.
 
Back
Top