Temple of the Goddess Inner Den ~Femdom pics and more~

tumblr_lv79z6arJx1r75dnso1_500.jpg

My husband hates when I do this to him - but sometimes when the kidlets are outside playing and we only have a few minutes and I don't have time to take another shower before work this is what he gets! :D

Plus, those things are kind of fun to play with!

I mean, I'm glad I don't have to walk around with one all the time, but watching them make a big mess all over themselves is pretty enjoyable.

My husband hates when I do this to him - but sometimes when the kidlets are outside playing and we only have a few minutes and I don't have time to take another shower before work this is what he gets! :D

I mean, I'm glad I don't have to walk around with one all the time, but watching them make a big mess all over themselves is pretty enjoyable.

"Those things"

Sometimes I just wish I was your husband lol. I don't think he would hate this. I know I wouldn't even one bit.:D

Sometimes I just wish I was your husband lol. I don't think he would hate this. I know I wouldn't even one bit.:D

Actually he calls it a "waste of a perfectly good boner" and asks things like "can't I just stick it in you a little?"

No. Sometimes I don't feel like having a big jackhammer ramming into me until it explodes. Especially if I've already taken a shower and have to be at work soon!

It's this way or the highway! I tell him! :D

Gosh. I would just take that any day!!! You doing that to me..I wish lol

Actually he calls it a "waste of
a perfectly good boner" and asks things like "can't I just stick it in you a little?"

No. Sometimes I don't feel like having a big jackhammer ramming into me until it explodes. Especially if I've already taken a shower and have to be at work soon!

It's this way or the highway! I tell him! :D

Able to separate real life and a session

Trained to respect a Mistress that will not go beyond boundaries agreed upon! Have had intense discipline sessions then sat down with Mistress and enjoyed wine TV or a massage with no bad feelings or regrets.

Back