Fright Night 2: The Revenge of Regina

"I very well may does aughty Lita want to be punished....oh the naughty things i could do to you....Do you i could cuff you.....i could spank you....hell we have a bit later after we go out....maybe Damien and Serena will join us and who knows what fun that brings."
 
It was going to be torture to wait, but we would have more fun after we went out. I was sure that Damien and Sarena would join us. Sarena and I would submit to them. "In that case, I better get cleaned up and ready." I said.
 
-He chuckled and Eddie got reayd as well dressign up casual dress he smiled and looked to Lita.-"Ready my pretty."-he smiled.-
 
I was ready to go. I wore an orange halter dress with flowers with no panties underneath, so that we could go out to eat. I felt strange as though someone was watching us.

*******************************

I knew that I needed to do something quick so I could be close to him. I had an idea when I saw the applications. I had a company and I would offer him a job. Maybe run into him somewhere and offer.
 
-They met up with Serena and Damien in the Diner and they sat down greeting each other.-"So hows the relation ship?" "It's good me and Serena are happy. What is the plan after this?"
 
Sarena was happy being with Damien. They were partners in crime as well. Though they were in college, it did not stop them from going out on heists. "Yeah, we were going to see if you wanted to join us at my dorm for a bdsm scene. It seems that I have been a very naughty girl." Sarena smiled as she rubbed Damien's cock over his pants. She replied, "As have I." Sarena and I ordered a Diet Dr. Pepper and the chicken wraps with steamed vegetables.
 
-The boys ordered pepsi and burgers.-"So What should we do in the scene gets me turns on."-Damien teased Sarena's thigh and Damien smiled. Eddie grins.-"Oh i don't know we can figure something out. Any one got a idea."
 
"Well, we were naughty, so whips would be involved." Sarena said, "You and Damien could use mine on me and Lita.". I added that I had some restraints I had bought and rigged hanging from the cieling for that type of play.
 
-Damien smiled to Eddie and Eddie thought about it.-"Hmm.....It sounds good....not sure though..." "Whats wrong?" -Asked Damien as Eddie looked to him.-"Just don't know about Whips....maybe spanking's slapping sing the ruler.....what about Double detention?"-he chukled.-"Let's get creative after all its two and two."
 
"Sounds very interesting!" I said, "Sarena and I recently bought us some school girl outfits.". Sarena was all for the idea as well.
 
-They chuckled.-"So what should we do for plot for these Two sexy sluts Damien."-Damien chuckled and thought.-"Left alone in Detention rules on the board behaving our selves or Suspension.""How about The boys take advantage of the girls?" "I think the bad girls should be the ones starting shit."
 
Sarena and I were intrigued and looking forward to playing with the guys. We finished off eating and were ready to go back to the dorm.
 
-As We were heading back They looked.-"So are we agreed Detention horney students who causes trouble th eboys or girls?"
 
"Mmmmmm the boys." Sarena and I said as we sat down pretending we are in trouble for passing notes earlier in the day.
 
-The boys handed the girls the chance to dress in outfits while Eddie an dDamien planned on how to handle this.-
 
-Eddie and Damien let the girl get a chance to dress in outfits a Damien and Eddie played the part of the bad boys. The girls stayed as is as they were in trouble for the same thing. They set the dorm like a detention hall as Damien smiled motioning for Eddie and him to make some trouble for the girls.-
 
We sat across the room from the boys pretending to try to get our detention over with. Sarena pretended to read a book. To be authentic I was doing a homework assignment for class.
 
-Eddie walked up behind and began to rub Lita's breasts. Damien snuck under the desk and began trying to rub Sarena's thighs open.-
 
We looked at the guys shocked. "You better stop!" Sarena said, "The principal will catch us and we we get in worse trouble.". My pussy dampened as Eddie felt me up and as I watched Damien playing with Sarena's pussy.
 
-Damien smiled and pullled Sarena's panties aside and lapped her pussy holdong her hips.-"Why this is fun."- Eddie smiled pinching her nipples rubbing her breasts nice and decent.-"Come on girls have some fun."
 
Sarena and I pretended to try to resist as Eddie and Damien fondled us. "Please we should not do this here." Sarena pretended to beg. Our bodies rubbed against the guys as we "struggled".
 
-I smile.-"Hey Damien maybe they need a cock?"-Me and Damien walk to the girl's mouths as our cocks come out and we grab your hair and begin to fuck your faces.-"Oh yeah this feel good."
 
Sarena and I pretended to whimper in protest as the guys fucked our mouths. We started sucking their cocks.
 
-We Groaned as we high fived our antics and groaned fucking yoru faces more. Eddie gripped Lita's hair and fucked her mouth while Damien just held Sarena's head and fucked it hard.-"Come on Sluts admit you want to be fucked."-Damien had a Idea.-"Asked to be Double fucked."
 
"Please double fuck us'' Sarena and I begged before going back to sucking their cocks. Believe it or not, we have actually done this before when we would be sent to detention in high school. We have even included other students and even the teacher that was suppose to be supervising us.
 
Back
Top