Photo Tributes

You're missing the point; he did have a picture of me, but I got to see him jerking his HUGE cock off for me while he watched this porn, and the audio he gave was great. As well as the cumshot....

Tifani

Okay, I misunderstood. I thought he was cumming to a porno of someone who just looked like you.


I didn't realize until recently that so many women wanted these kind of tributes. So what is the tribute etiquette? Should a guy offer to do one for a woman he likes, or should he let her bring it up. Seems a little awkward if you've never talked about it before. Maybe after you've both had a glass of wine or two.
 
I like doing tributes (say a photo of my cock cumming on a photo) too, and would normally discreetly do so if asked. :D
 
I recently had one done (one and only time it's happened) and it was such a thrill.
i just had an offer and it is such a thrill.. just knowing a guy is thinking about me while getting off is amazing!
 
getting off on that

it would be a dream to cum all over those glorious creamy globes, so full and smooth, so carressable, just made to be adored and kissed, then after an hour or more on adoration, to finally explode all over them
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
i am getting horny just thinking of it
 
what was your favorite part about it ?

I think what's been said so far- knowing that a guy was looking at my face, and thinking about me, out of an endless stream of things he could have been fantasizing about, as he came. I think for me, too, is being generally a "good" girl in my real/public life, it was such a rush to let my actual image out there for that kind of use.
 
i got a tribute today.. OMG what an amazing rush.. i love love love it! okay.. got to let my hands get back to busines... lol ;)
 
I am nowadays little disappointed I have never been offered a tribute. I think I would enjoy that a lot.....
 
Tributes

I'd be delighted to give any one a tribute, just drop me a message.

Tell me though, I love giving facials as much as tributes..... Are most guys the same? How about the girls?
 
Something sooo sexy about a guy or guys masturbating while looking at one's picture ahem ahem knowing that one was at ahat very moment ........... throbbing and hard because of one's picture and then to see his semen splattered all over the picture as if his warm , gooey cum was actually on my very own uummmmm skin ;)

Ohhhh myyyyyy :eek:
 
Something sooo sexy about a guy or guys masturbating while looking at one's picture ahem ahem knowing that one was at ahat very moment ........... throbbing and hard because of one's picture and then to see his semen splattered all over the picture as if his warm , gooey cum was actually on my very own uummmmm skin ;)

Ohhhh myyyyyy :eek:
thanks for putting into words the very feelings i have had..
 
I’ve got to wonder when the online pic shows the woman’s face if it really belongs to the person who sent it. But does it even matter? There are some sensuous women here that I know I would enjoy jerking off on their avatar. Their image in my mind is sexy and knowing they would enjoy seeing my cum on their pic would be an extra added thrill. But for now, my lady gets all my tributes. Sometimes when I’m home alone, thinking of her, I get the urge to masturbate. I will print out a picture of her, maybe a still from one of our home movies, and I’ll stroke my dick as I gaze at her. I might even set up the video camera to record this for her. I call out her name as my hand pumps my cum from my balls to splatter on her picture. Then I leave the pic on the kitchen table for her to see when she gets home. That always brings a smile to her face.
 
Hmmmmmmm ............ It's been awhile since I've had one " done " for me soooo I'm a wondering which ummmmmmm picture you guys may " enjoy " ;)
 
Hmmmmmmm ............ It's been awhile since I've had one " done " for me soooo I'm a wondering which ummmmmmm picture you guys may " enjoy " ;)

Well, I'd probably enjoy seeing several pics...perhaps a few teasers to get me in the mood, and then something quite, um, intimate to complete the tribute.

Of course, it also depends on where you would like your tribute to come...certain part of your body, mouth or face, etc. Don't think I've heard the women discuss all that much what makes a good tribute for them.
 
Back
Top