Daddy's Little Girl: Second Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

barefootgirl69

Wild Little Cupcake
We made it to our SECOND EDITION!

This thread is for all those Daddies and Little Girls. DD/lg is NOT about incest, but of a loving relationship, filled with trust and love and caring.

If you are going to post pictures, please read the rules. The most important rules are nothing with copyright or names on the pictures, and no overly explicit pics (ie anything with an erection!).

If you see something that violates the rules, please contact the poster and ask them to change it, and if they don't, contact the moderator. This thread has to be self policed. There was previous thread taken down because this was not done!*

Thank you,

~bfg~

Last edited:
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1285088

This link will take you to our First Edition!

We've been talking a lot about self-care, self awareness, and what type of personality we have.

Now... I need to get all these links fixed up, and let Laurel know we've changed our address!

There's tea on the buffet, along with cookies and cute little sandwiches. Ice cream is in the freezer thanks to HB!

:rose:

Congratulations on the second edition BFG

The first one was a sell out I assume! :D

*delivers more cookies and brownies and adds a second freezer of ice cream

My weekend was too short :(

Feeling a bit left by the wayside lately.

And yes it's chocolate.

My weekend was too short :(

Feeling a bit left by the wayside lately.

And yes it's chocolate.

Mmmm chocolate is delicious, but even better as Rocky Road or Heavenly Hash!

*picks you up off the wayside and dusts you off*

Have a bowl with me?

Subscribed here. I'm a silent reader usually but I appreciate this thread and the people in it. It helps me to understand some of my feelings and to know I'm not alone. J

Subscribed here. I'm a silent reader usually but I appreciate this thread and the people in it. It helps me to understand some of my feelings and to know I'm not alone. J

:) *waves* to AS!! :)

Oh and i made it...almost got lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back