Pissing In Mouth?

Probably my most thrilling 'wet' experience was when my girlfriend/mistress and I hired a 'dungeon' for an afternoon. In the shower cubicle were two foot-rests about six inches above floor level on the side walls of the cubicle, specifically designed for wet-play..

Wearing stockings and red satin panties, she stood over my face, as I lay on my back in the shower. Then she drenched me with her golden wine, removed her soaking panties and
tossed them on to my face. She then ordered me to lie there until she returned, which was half an hour later.

Lady Claire likes me to lie on my back in the bathtub. She will kneel on my shoulders, and while she watches my face, directs her stream of urine into my mouth. She will fill my mouth with piss, give me a moment to swallow, then fill it again. Sometimes she will feed me all the piss she has, but other times she will allow me the pleasure of drinking her piss for a few gulps and then bathe my face with the rest.

Jena, Lady Claire's naughty little slut

It actually is creates a VERY intimate bonding. . . .

As one that has BEEN fed vs feeding another, when I have pissed in a woman's mouth, her apprehension, nervousness but desire to please me as I placed a finger in each of her ears - she got SO WET & aroused she came when ever I reached down to touch, check her :)

And can be so erotic for both parties - can be but not always as or for humiliation - even though I have literally consumed gallons over the years with mixed emotions, varied mental good & bad - but ALWAYS causes me to get so hard - as there are so many things that can vary the scent(s) & taste(s) of it, what she eats, drinks, etc. But to intentionally make it unpleasant asparagus will certainly taint & make it smell & taste very nasty!

"ANY" questions, feel free to ask me - I also have some very unique pix of me catching it, too! I've also been pissed on by 2 women, then left in the tub as it got cold :(

more?

Hi I wanted to know if anybody could answer my question. How does it feel (as a man) to piss in someones mouth. Also if anybody out there know, how does it feel to have a man piss in your mouth (directly).
Thanks for any answers!

Last edited:
Hi I wanted to know if anybody could answer my question. How does it feel (as a man) to piss in someones mouth. Also if anybody out there know, how does it feel to have a man piss in your mouth (directly).
Thanks for any answers!

Her name was Kay. She was a birthday gift from Lady Claire a couple of years ago. She had just given me an excellent blow job and was in the act of suctioning out the final drops of cum from my cock when I was overwhelmed with a need to piss....to piss in her mouth. I had no idea how Kay might react so I grabbed her hair in my fists, held her head in place and pissed with all my might. She coughed and gagged and some of my piss ran over her chin and down her body to puddle on the floor between her knees.

I did it make me feel? POWERFUL! Then when I had finished pissing, I stepped back, and standing with my arms folded across my chest, I demanded she lick up the remaining piss from the floor. She obeyed the order the instant it was issued and lapped up every drop from the floor, thus increasing the feeling of power I had been feeling.

that is hot REALLY HOT!

Thanks for sharing!
Probably my most thrilling 'wet' experience was when my girlfriend/mistress and I hired a 'dungeon' for an afternoon. In the shower cubicle were two foot-rests about six inches above floor level on the side walls of the cubicle, specifically designed for wet-play..

Wearing stockings and red satin panties, she stood over my face, as I lay on my back in the shower. Then she drenched me with her golden wine, removed her soaking panties and
tossed them on to my face. She then ordered me to lie there until she returned, which was half an hour later.

From the woman's perspective of peeing in the man's mouth, I've found that plastic tablecloths are by friend. I spread one on the floor and have him lie on it on his back. I straddle his face and let the piss stream down and into his mouth, up his nose, all over his hair, everywhere. We both love it and we aren't restricted to a bathroom.

I've never done it. But if I ever find a woman willing to letme do it. I will. But she better not ask to be my urinal first thing in the morning. I don't know why but I piss a lot when get up. I'd say between a quart and 1/2 a gallon.

For drinking the golden ..I beleive in drinking a lot of water ...it makes a womans sweet pee taste better.. I also prefer when this can be done outdoors..and have enjoyed it in very cold weather...to be taken outside and laid naked on the cold cement walkway while she squats over my face ..I think it is ecstacy when I look up and see her slolwy squat over my face and wait ..

As one that has BEEN fed vs feeding another, when I have pissed in a woman's mouth, her apprehension, nervousness but desire to please me as I placed a finger in each of her ears - she got SO WET & aroused she came when ever I reached down to touch, check her :)

And can be so erotic for both parties - can be but not always as or for humiliation - even though I have literally consumed gallons over the years with mixed emotions, varied mental good & bad - but ALWAYS causes me to get so hard - as there are so many things that can vary the scent(s) & taste(s) of it, what she eats, drinks, etc. But to intentionally make it unpleasant asparagus will certainly taint & make it smell & taste very nasty!

"ANY" questions, feel free to ask me - I also have some very unique pix of me catching it, too! I've also been pissed on by 2 women, then left in the tub as it got cold :(

more?

Love the photo, too!

I might just get to experience this for the first time this week, and I'm psyched!

(giving, btw)

i drink my Masters piss every day,as well as His cum, and for me it is a total act of my submission to Him. i am grateful He allows me to drink from His cock, His body....plus the feel of it streaming into my throat is such a turn on, it males me feel even more submissive!

putting "giving, btw" in there did clarify this;)

I figured I'd clarify for anyone who hasn't read my other posts in the thread or doesn't know my style.

A lot of guys in here seem to want to drink their woman's piss. I'm going to feed her mine.

I figured I'd clarify for anyone who hasn't read my other posts in the thread or doesn't know my style.

A lot of guys in here seem to want to drink their woman's piss. I'm going to feed her mine.

As it should be!:devil:

How does it feel?

Giving: Doesn't really feel any different than normal pissing to me..

Getting: HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT.. men or women!

Thanks for any answers!

Thanks for any answers!

i,v never had a man piss in my mouth. had several women piss in my mouth & i,v pissed in several womens mouth. what a turn on

hi like u too i am also a big lover of piss.i actually once had a women pee in my mouth ,though i hardly drank any ,it was grrreat experience,wanna do it everyday,any woman out there who could piss in my mouth,id be your slave for the day

I hope to give my wife her first golden shower this weekend. I am going to bring her to the bath tub and have her kneel in the tub for me and give her tits a bath. I will let her decide whether she wants it in her mouth. Wish me luck

I hope to give my wife her first golden shower this weekend. I am going to bring her to the bath tub and have her kneel in the tub for me and give her tits a bath. I will let her decide whether she wants it in her mouth. Wish me luck

has she had any level of golden shower ? Your approach seems wise....that way she eases into it...plus she will feel sooooo beautifully slutty if she does ask it on face/mouth;)

has she had any level of golden shower ? Your approach seems wise....that way she eases into it...plus she will feel sooooo beautifully slutty if she does ask it on face/mouth;)

She has peed on me a few times but has resisted in the past.

My plans are to relax her with a massage and a bottle of wine. This usually gets her playful side going. Then the night will progress to the kinkier plans.

She has peed on me a few times but has resisted in the past.

My plans are to relax her with a massage and a bottle of wine. This usually gets her playful side going. Then the night will progress to the kinkier plans.

cool; i envy her

Back