Pissing In Mouth?

For three days I was punished the most severely I have ever been punished.....I was IGNORED! It was as if I had never been own by any one or would ever be owned. It was HELL!

This morning it ended. At dawn, I was led into the bathroom, made to kneel in the tub. My hands were bound behind me. Lady Claire directed Sir Kenneth and Sir William to piss in my mouth....to fill my mouth, stop to allow me to swallow, then fill my mouth again. This was repeated until I had been filled with their night long accumulation of piss, the strong, bitter, smelly piss of over night, then she had both males fuck my mouth and throat until they came.

Jena, Lady Claire's naughty little slut

My Pet in training

she willl usually be with me for a week every month due to the distance apart that we live but in that time with me she will only be allowed to piss in her tray and on occasions will be as a treat pissed on by me as a sign of being owned and marked by her master, she has on occasion been pushished by being made to piss in her bowl and drink it she finds this always humilliating and feels that she should be drinking her masters piss rather than her own and feels that she is being deprived. she finds the marking humiliating but also feels a big sense of being owned from it and enjoys the scent of her master being on her, she is on occasion allowed to piss outside as a treat and feels a treasued pet when allowed this treat

Last edited:
she willl usually be with me for a week every month due to the distance apart that we live but in that time with me she will only be allowed to piss in her tray and on occasions will be as a treat pissed on by me as a sign of being owned and marked by her master, she has on occasion been pushished by being made to piss in her bowl and drink it she finds this always humilliating and feels that she should be drinking her masters piss rather than her own and feels that she is being deprived. she finds the marking humiliating but also feels a big sense of beimg owned from it and enjoys the scent of her master being on her, she is on occasion allowed to piss outside as a treat and feels a treasued pet when allowed this treat

A delightful way of piss training, Sir Wisk. Your little pet must feel wonderful being trained, used and abused by you, as I feel being owned by Lady Claire.

switch

Although I am by nature sub, I believe one can truly appreciate dominance and submission only by exploring both aspects of this superbly sexual experience.

I have pissed on a woman (but not specifically into her mouth). It interested me to do so, because I wanted to try to understand the feelings that the dominant has while doing it. I enjoyed the act, but it did not thrill me.

By contrast, being on the receiving end was the most wonderful masochistic fulfillment I have ever known.

My girlfriend and I visited a 'dungeon' that was for hire to interested couples. In the shower there was a small platform on each side-wall, not unlike a sprinter's starting blocks.

While she drank champagne with the dungeon's owners, I was ordered upstairs to the shower to await her visit. After half an hour or so she arrived in the shower room.

Having ordered me to lie down on my back in the shower, my wonderful girlfriend - without removing her red satin panties - climbed on to the starting blocks and pissed on my face. She then removed the panties, dropped the soaking garment on to my face and told me to lie there until I received a further instruction.

One of the many memories that remains with me from this special occasion was that there was a distinct flavour of champagne to that with which I was showered.

I am a writer of fantasy, but the above is completely true -not a fantasy.

For three days I was punished the most severely I have ever been punished.....I was IGNORED! It was as if I had never been own by any one or would ever be owned. It was HELL!

This morning it ended. At dawn, I was led into the bathroom, made to kneel in the tub. My hands were bound behind me. Lady Claire directed Sir Kenneth and Sir William to piss in my mouth....to fill my mouth, stop to allow me to swallow, then fill my mouth again. This was repeated until I had been filled with their night long accumulation of piss, the strong, bitter, smelly piss of over night, then she had both males fuck my mouth and throat until they came.

Y'know what's funny? I don't really find that scenario appealing in the least.

But the fact that you endured the punishment, then enjoyed the redemption so much, is very, visibly arousing for me.

I wonder how that can be.

I did it few years ago pissed in & on, & enjoyed it,
that was with my ex,
im seeing a new girl now & she wants me to fill her pussy
with piss, i would love to but dont know if its possable
to releave meself inside her, maybe well try before the weekends out,:D

I did it few years ago pissed in & on, & enjoyed it,
that was with my ex,
im seeing a new girl now & she wants me to fill her pussy
with piss, i would love to but dont know if its possable
to releave meself inside her, maybe well try before the weekends out,:D

I have had a man (after he had come) piss inside my anus actually giving me a piss enema. I barely made it to the toilet.....nearly a major oops!

Jena, Lady Claire's naughty little slave

I have been drinking hot guys piss for years and swallowing it.
Try having a group of studly ones party, preferably drinking beer, and take every one, and it is a rush.

It also gets them hard and excited for other fun--

An amazingly erotic image!

Originally Posted by BabyxGirl

-----------

That's amazing! I'd love to relieve myself in my girls mouth, I don't even know how i'd go about asking her about that! haha

Originally Posted by BabyxGirl

-----------

That's amazing! I'd love to relieve myself in my girls mouth, I don't even know how i'd go about asking her about that! haha

Don't ask. Tell her you are going to piss in her mouth. Be forceful, VERY FORCEFUL! She may give in to your desire to use her mouth as a urinal....again, be forceful, but DON'T force it.

Last edited:
Perhaps because I am nearing forty years I am remembering so many things from my past, but here is one regarding piss drinking.....

I was barely eighteen years old; he was thirty-five. His wife and kids were away for the day and we took advantage of it to have sex in his house, in the bed he shared with his wife. (He said it would give him a thrill to fuck his wife there after he me.) I was lying in bed after our first fuck. He had gone into the bathroom to piss. When he returned, I noticed a drop of urine clinging to his urethra.

My first reaction was to grab a tissue and wipe it away before I touched his cock, but once I had a tissue in my hand, I was overwhelmed my the desire to taste his piss. I leaned toward him, eased my tongue between my lips and flicked the drop of piss into my mouth. Instantly, my every taste bud was tingling with the salty flavor of urine.

I clasped his cockhead between my lips and sucked, trying to get another drop or two. "You want more, bitch," he asked. Unable to speak with a mouth filled with cock, I nodded. "Let me see if I have a little more," he said laughing. He a little more. Somewhat more than a little. I couldn't swallow fast enough and some trickled from my mouth, over my chin and between my breasts.

After our final fuck that day, he said: "The next time we get together, I'm going to have a full bladder, and I'll give you every fucking drop!"

I recall the first time

It was many years ago, Mistress Heide...of NJ a tall, atheltic white haired woman from Iceland..she had the most beautiful alabaster skin...She took me by the ear and led me into the bathroom and had me lie on the floor..then said in a guttural tone.."I will be very angry with you if you waste a drop!"
she then squatted over my face...it took a moment or so before I tasted the first hot droplets, which became a torrent and I couldnt swallow all fast enough...Yes she was angry and soon I was begging her to be allowed to make up for my poor performance by licking it all off the floor.
I wonder about her Viking heritage and what havoc and misery her foremothers had wreaked upon the male villagers they raided. .

This is a continuation of a story I posted a week or so ago. It took place in a rather seedy motel where we could do anything......

True to his word, the next time my married lover and I met, he had a full bladder, and as soon as we were naked, he had me kneeling in the bath tub with my mouth open. He had great control of his bladder. He filled my mouth with piss, gave me time to swallow, then filled my mouth again. I had consumed three mouthfuls of piss when he suggested I shut my eyes. I did as he said, and as soon as my eyes were shut, I felt the stream of piss splattering my face, then my breasts, and finally my belly and my cunt.

When he finished pissing, he put his half-hard cock in my mouth. It didn't remain half-hard for very long. It stiffened and thickened and stretched into my throat in an instant. I gagged and tried to pull off, but he fisted my hair and held my head in place until I stopped gagging. He then eased his cock back, paused for a moment and started fucking my mouth and throat. He came quickly, and left his cock in my mouth until I had swallowed every drop of cum.

Without allowing me to bathe the piss from my body, my lover picked me up and carried me to the bed. He lay on his back and offered me his satisfied, softened cock. "Make it big and hard again!" he ordered and I went right at it. I started by licking his winkled ball sack,, mouthing each of his nuts gently and lovingly. I licked the knob of his cock. I took his entire cock into my mouth, down my throat. Then I mounted him.

I rode his cock like a cowgirl on a bronc. I was hot. I came quickly, then I came again, and as my second orgasm shuddered through me, he said: "Piss on me!" It was an order. I obeyed. With his cock still inside me, I pissed all over his belly. He came and as I watched the yellow stream of piss soaking his belly, I had a third orgasm.

It was a great afternoon, one we would repeat several times during the next year or so....

Lady Claire

This is a continuation of a story I posted a week or so ago. It took place in a rather seedy motel where we could do anything......

True to his word, the next time my married lover and I met, he had a full bladder, and as soon as we were naked, he had me kneeling in the bath tub with my mouth open. He had great control of his bladder. He filled my mouth with piss, gave me time to swallow, then filled my mouth again. I had consumed three mouthfuls of piss when he suggested I shut my eyes. I did as he said, and as soon as my eyes were shut, I felt the stream of piss splattering my face, then my breasts, and finally my belly and my cunt.

When he finished pissing, he put his half-hard cock in my mouth. It didn't remain half-hard for very long. It stiffened and thickened and stretched into my throat in an instant. I gagged and tried to pull off, but he fisted my hair and held my head in place until I stopped gagging. He then eased his cock back, paused for a moment and started fucking my mouth and throat. He came quickly, and left his cock in my mouth until I had swallowed every drop of cum.

Without allowing me to bathe the piss from my body, my lover picked me up and carried me to the bed. He lay on his back and offered me his satisfied, softened cock. "Make it big and hard again!" he ordered and I went right at it. I started by licking his winkled ball sack,, mouthing each of his nuts gently and lovingly. I licked the knob of his cock. I took his entire cock into my mouth, down my throat. Then I mounted him.

I rode his cock like a cowgirl on a bronc. I was hot. I came quickly, then I came again, and as my second orgasm shuddered through me, he said: "Piss on me!" It was an order. I obeyed. With his cock still inside me, I pissed all over his belly. He came and as I watched the yellow stream of piss soaking his belly, I had a third orgasm.

It was a great afternoon, one we would repeat several times during the next year or so....

Lady Claire

What a hot session - thank you for sharing, LadyC!

watersports ..

I have met a few ladies who will without question offer a man a glass of their fine pee...others cringe at the thought..not for everyone
I have a woman friend who makes pee ice cubes to use for certain male guests ..who appreciate the finer things

I enjoy having my mouth pissed in, but I don't usually swallow much, if any.

I think it is more beautiful to see the urine run from an open mouth, soaking the face and the body of the person receiving it. Myself, though I often permitted it during my wild youth, Now there is only one person I allow to piss in my mouth....my lover, my soul mate Teri. Her piss is like a fine wine, a wine vinted for the Goddesses.

Lady Claire

Lady Claire

Mmmm...Thank you for sharing this intensely erotic event!

I think it is more beautiful to see the urine run from an open mouth, soaking the face and the body of the person receiving it. Myself, though I often permitted it during my wild youth, Now there is only one person I allow to piss in my mouth....my lover, my soul mate Teri. Her piss is like a fine wine, a wine vinted for the Goddesses.

Lady Claire

Mmmm, I do love the feeling off piss flowing down my body, I love the warm feeling it leaves on my breasts.

Back