A Lit Reader Is Reposting My Stuff on xhamster.com

Yesarub

Virgin
Someone sent me an anonymous email through Literotica, telling me that someone was posting my content on xhamster.com.

I'd never heard of the site, but sure enough, several of my "Seduce My Husband" stories had been posted there.

I am amused that someone found my stories worth stealing, but now I'm not sure what I should do about it. The site's FAQ provides instructions for getting plagiarized material removed -- it requires me to search titles and provide links to each story, ugh, what a pain.

I can do that, but I'm not enamoured by the notion that I might have to check repeatedly over the weeks ahead for future titties. How do you deal with this?

Would you let the stories stay up, maybe starting to add an intro that says where the story was originally posted (and steer xhamster readers here)? Or would you go through the effort to get all your work taken down from the site?

Last edited:
I found some of my stories posted on xhamster, including my copyright statement. I just posted them myself and the previous poster has removed the ones she had posted. Some of the comments show that xhamster readers also visit Literotica.

The only irritation is that xhamster blanks out some words such as child or family...

Yeah, I just got an anonymous Lit PM saying that someone found my stories on XHamster and that clearly he was my type. :/

I mean, I'm flattered he likes whatever he found, but I'll be damned if I know how to find what he found, since he didn't mention what IT was. More than that, my stuff is universally straight or lesbian, never M/M, because I couldn't write it if I tried. So how did this apparently male person decide HE was MY cup of tea?

I've been a work too long, and we're nowhere near done shooting. What a long night...

Anything you post online is out of your control and that's the reality. If you don't want a story stolen, keep its pages in a folder by your non-networked typewriter. Then it's safe.

Lol. Post a thank you comment for doing the hard work for you and suggest they copy more while giving you the credit.

I hereby invite any reader to go ahead with mine. Just make sure you have my name right up there at the top and you write a nice thank you note right after my copyright stuff and let me know.

Seriously, I posted one story on xhamster but the views weren’t worth the work. If some reader really wants to do that for me, cool.

Back