Looking for editor

closeads

Virgin
Joined
Feb 6, 2014
Posts
9
Hi! It's my first time writing erotica and I'm not so confident with my writing skills and am looking for someone to help me. It'll be a long series (that I dont know how long it'll last) that covers different aspect of fetishes/genres. The story will be made up of multiple short stories slightly independent of each other, with plot recaps.

The general story:
The whole series will cover cross-dressing, sex toys and lots of sexy toys, maybe lesbian sex, mostly femdom but the story will be "Non Consent on a consent" (character forced to do things they agreed to even slightly reluctant. There will be sci-fi, but the setting's in the modern world.

First chapter:
First chapter is drafted! First chapter puts a focus on character development and has no sex, I aim to develop a strong image of the main character in the reader's eyes before actually moving on to the main plot.
 
Hi Closeads,

I hope you found an editor. I saw your thread on the AH about being a new erotica writer. I didn't see much of a problem as far as your writing goes on the thread. It wasn't too much different than a lot of other comments, so it's hard to judge from your comments what kind of writer you are.

I just wanted to make a suggestion. When writing a story, especially erotica, try not to jump into multiple themes in one story. I'm not saying it can't be done, but it's a lot to bite off for a new writer. This is where the issue of what category the story would fit best in comes in. As a reader, there's just a few themes I like, and more themes that I don't like. When I find a story in a category I like, and then the story goes into other themes I don't like, I stop reading. It would be nice if some day Lit had genre categories, then sex themes for writers to choose when submitting a story, or even the ability to choose more than one category. Until that day comes, finding a good story on Lit will be a crap shoot for most readers.

Good luck with writing!
 
Back
Top