Sucking cock without gagging?

It may take a long time before your partner will have the pleasure of ejaculation with his cock all the way in.

This is something I'd very much like to experience at least one time. I've sucessfully deep-throated a guy more than once, but normally, I prefer to have him cum in my mouth, so I can savor the warmth and flavor of his sex nectar. But for a long time I have fantasized about having a guy mount my mouth from atop my face, him facing down the length of my body. The angle should be perfect for him to achieve complete penetration of my throat, and take his pleasure fucking it until his body erupts and his hot ejaculation is delivered straight into my digestive system.

I have recently connected with two guys I intend to give head to, and I'll certainly ask each of them to shoot their loads deep in my throat... to experience what it's like.
 
Last edited:
Thanks

...everyone for the feedback. The "research" continues...

[Note to self: Don't forget to pick up some Chloraseptic!]

Miss Intrigue, the next time I'm in your part of the world, do we have a date?!? :rose:

And I need to say, I love that pic, ilike2try! What a view!!
 
Last edited:
...everyone for the feedback. The "research" continues...

[Note to self: Don't forget to pick up some Chloraseptic!]

Miss Intrigue, the next time I'm in your part of the world, do we have a date?!? :rose:

And I need to say, I love that pic, ilike2try! What a view!!

I still want to deepthroat my dildo for you;)
 
I use a nice 8" vibe to practice on and have been able to take almost the whole thing with a little practice. I'm looking forward to using my practice to let someone push thier cock into my mouth as far as it will go. I'm hoping that a nice large cock is a little easier to get into my mouth nice and deep so I can feel how great a hard cock feels fucking my throat. The thought of a hard cock shooting into my throat makes my cock hard.
 
I wonder if it's easier for guys than girls to deep-throat because they have bigger mouths and throats?
 
I've tried to deep throat my dildo and I gag all the time. I wish I had a real cock to practice on
 
Back
Top