Let's hear your voice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am SO not as cute as Eeyore. I'll do more later tonight, I need to go do some stuffs. I'll read a somewhat livelier poem.

I love Journey and I loved Beaches, which is mostly where I remember that song from. I was a weird kid in the 80s.

you seriously need to quit selling yourself short, Nev. ;)

spanks for you. :caning:

:kiss: on your cheek.

I am so glad I clicked on your poem audio file Nevyn cause I got to listen to you talking about passion which by the way comes from the Latin pati which means "suffer". Really nice deep voice you have..:rose:

Agreeing about the lovely voice!

i'll have to go back and listen to the rest.....:rose:
 
Okay here's the deal....I love being able to hear everyone's voice. To me it's even better than seeing their face....not that I don't like that too!

Since I was playfully called out for lurking and not recording :)D)...even though I DID record somewhere back in late June...but for this fast moving thread that was eons ago....so here it is...my I can't sing...would rather hear voices of others than my own...recording.

I thought I would tell a joke. This is in honor of my friend Sonny, who died years ago. Sonny was a natural talker and even more so...a natural born comedian. Sonny knew hundreds of joke-type stories and told each one with way more enthusiasm than I can emote. So...even though my delivery lacks the timing and effort he put into making people laugh...this one's for you Sonny....lost your life over 18 years ago...but you still live on through your joke being delivered on an adult chat site....somehow I know you would be just fine with that.

So now it begins...

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0iAjVYhVzl3

:heart:

And a :rose: for your friend.
 
I am SO not as cute as Eeyore. I'll do more later tonight, I need to go do some stuffs. I'll read a somewhat livelier poem.



I love Journey and I loved Beaches, which is mostly where I remember that song from. I was a weird kid in the 80s.

You were a young kid in the 80s! :D

I must have been weird, too .. That was a really good movie.
 
RawHumor. Short and funny

Thanks - that actually is an apt description of me. :D

I was expecting something really long and boring after reading pffylers comment, but she was just joking. :)

I figured if I had something super-witty/important/sexy to say, then I'd make a longer recording. Until inspiration hits me, I figured I'd keep it short.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top