What do you want done to you in bondage?

Which three items do you select for your session?

  • Be forced to endure multiple orgasms via masturbation or sex toy

    Votes: 25 43.1%
  • Be forced to perform oral sex on your dominator

    Votes: 31 53.4%
  • Be tickled

    Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Be onstage in front of an audience during your session

    Votes: 23 39.7%
  • Be spanked or whipped

    Votes: 19 32.8%
  • Be subjected to nipple/breast play/torture

    Votes: 13 22.4%
  • Be taken anally/pegged

    Votes: 20 34.5%
  • Be teased and edged with hands and sex toys

    Votes: 23 39.7%
  • Be used for genital to genital sex

    Votes: 17 29.3%
  • I would not use such a coupon because I prefer being the dominator.

    Votes: 4 6.9%

  • Total voters
    58

humannature

Experienced
Joined
Dec 1, 2016
Posts
41
I wish we had more poll options available to program, but I'll do my best.

Here's the scenario. You see a groupon special for a two-hour domination experience, and the dominator is a person of your preferred gender that you find attractive. After giving it a few minutes of thought, you make the appointment.

You show up, and you have a good connection with the dominator. In reviewing the appointment details, the coupon allows you to pick up to three items from the menu listed in the accompanying poll. Your limits and preferences will be accommodated, so you don't have to worry about that.

Which items do you select?
 
How much is this Groupon?
I got 10 kickboxing classes plus gloves for 32$
Am I beating that?
 
How much is this Groupon?
I got 10 kickboxing classes plus gloves for 32$
Am I beating that?

You may assume that it's a great deal. $100 for two hours, and the dominating person will kickbox you afterward as a bonus.
 
:confused:

So insecure that you actually had to throw that in?

I guess if you don't want a second appointment with a fairly priced and customer-oriented dominatrix, you can win the post-bondage kickboxing match. But a good dominatrix is like a good mechanic - if you find a high-quality one you can trust, you hang on to them, even if it means letting them occasionally take you down with an amateurish leg sweep.
 
I guess if you don't want a second appointment with a fairly priced and customer-oriented dominatrix, you can win the post-bondage kickboxing match. But a good dominatrix is like a good mechanic - if you find a high-quality one you can trust, you hang on to them, even if it means letting them occasionally take you down with an amateurish leg sweep.
:confused::confused:

Are you saying that doms are narcissists?
 
:confused::confused:

Are you saying that doms are narcissists?

Here's a great Marmaduke cartoon.

43a0127948bc0630163a715ed014691e--cartoon-dog-caricatures.jpg
 
My 3 wishes

My dominator would be a tall, well hung man. He would have a thick 8 inch cock.

I would blow him onstage, with a small audience close to the sex. They could hear me moan while I worship his erection. I'm a man, and the audience would be guys and sexy girl.

My blowjob would take some time, and everyone could see his cum fill my mouth, and watch me savor and swallow it all.

Then two men from the audience would take turns fucking me up the ass, until they both cum inside me.
 
Having prostituted myself in the past, among other experiences I've managed to survive, my self worth issues would predicate that "a few minutes thought" would also include contemplating suicide. And probably smoking as a result.

My needs first and foremost are to know that I am wanted. To feel desirable. A laundry list of "do this to me" and a cash payment for services rendered would both defeat any benefit I could possibly derive from the experience.

I doubt finding someway to make me feel as if my time were absolutely cherished would even be possible given a cash exchange in either direction, no matter which side of the whip I happened to be on.

My experience is that money puts a derogatorily limited value on the priceless, thus tearing down divinity to render it worthless.

I suppose in the throes of a particularly viscous migraine, I'd happily pay to have permission to bite the shit out of someone otherwise preoccupied with my pain management via sex.

I do sorely miss routine sex as a pain management strategy.

That was a hell of a relationship.

Yeah, I'm sort of with you on this. I could imagine paying for fairly vanilla sex (although I suspect if I spent the same money on really good salted caramel ice cream, I'd probably end up with much the same result). But for me, the magic of submitting to someone is that THEY - that very particular person - wants ME - this very particular person - that much.

I get that other people are quite happy to pay for all sorts of things, and yay for them and the revenue streams they're producing for people who are good at their craft. But I really couldn't imagine it working for me.
 
checking out the OP's posts, it seems the poll option is a new found discovery.

This just seems like weird fap fodder.

I was reluctant to reply since I'm in my mid-50's, am not a fan of girl on girl, have wide hips and regular 'ole areolas but I felt my two cents was super important. :eyerollemoji:

Here's a great gif - Nezhul responding to any other guy who has an opinion in Talk:

NI8DyNQ.gif
 
I don't know. I kinda liked the poll, and I really don't know what fap fodder you can find here.

As for Blue - OP clearly made a joke about losing in Kickboxing, and you somehow got extra salty about it.
I find that sometimes Lit's BDSM community is taking things so literally that it hurts. The outrage in this thread is a clear example - take a silly one-phraser and blow it up to be something so big that it's offensive to anyone and everyone.
While in reality it was and is an uncomplicated joke about stereotypes.
 
Last edited:
checking out the OP's posts, it seems the poll option is a new found discovery.

This just seems like weird fap fodder.

I was reluctant to reply since I'm in my mid-50's, am not a fan of girl on girl, have wide hips and regular 'ole areolas but I felt my two cents was super important. :eyerollemoji:

Here's a great gif - Nezhul responding to any other guy who has an opinion in Talk:

NI8DyNQ.gif

Apt.

Do the oral with me. We don’t have to make out.
 
I wish we had more poll options available to program, but I'll do my best.

Here's the scenario. You see a groupon special for a two-hour domination experience, and the dominator is a person of your preferred gender that you find attractive. After giving it a few minutes of thought, you make the appointment.

You show up, and you have a good connection with the dominator. In reviewing the appointment details, the coupon allows you to pick up to three items from the menu listed in the accompanying poll. Your limits and preferences will be accommodated, so you don't have to worry about that.

Which items do you select?

Are there actually such groupons as these? I need to check that out.
 
Are there actually such groupons as these? I need to check that out.
There are professional Doms/Dommes who will dominate you for a payment.
The good ones are really expensive, though, I heard.
 
I have no issue with people and their fap fodder. Put it in the cafe or over in fetish and sex or the million other places created just for fap stuff. Save Talk from fap!!

It's all about the poll! :rolleyes: But - as Stag mentioned - they're pretty directed toward what the OP wants to stash in his fap arsenal as opposed to creating a conversation about what people really like. Not a bad thing. And, it seems conversations are taking place, so maybe I should just mind my own beeswax. :eek:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1465988

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1463291

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1462152

Not trying to shame the OP - am just thinking his poll belongs elsewhere.
 
Last edited:
:rolleyes: whatev

I just recently learned that swans are super dangerous to kyakers. (Yes I know that's a goose gif) Apparently they get territorial, fly down on a kyaker, grab their head, flip the kyak & hold them under to drown.

Birds are assholes.

Birds ARE assholes. I put 3 birdfeeders in front of Mr. cookie's window at the nursing home, thinking it would be great entertainment. Instead, the damn birds were so mean to each other, fighting, it got Mr. c all riled up. :mad::mad:
 
Back
Top