She was a blank

catimann

Really Experienced
Joined
Oct 26, 2012
Posts
159
Reading some other site I came across the word Sapiophile To be turned on by intelligence, more or less. Then I also found Coquettish which is better, flirtatious.
Then there was Free Thinker: a person who rejects accepted opinions, especially those concerning religious belief. I was hoping this would be a little more the direction I wanted. Nope.

However I am looking for that word, That you have to look up, that means she is a swinger or would swing.
 
Last edited:
I agree that you are being too vague. A 'swinger' can be any number of personality types. She can be shy but willing to please, dominant and forcing the game, a nymphomaniac who can't control herself....or even a slut who just like's it wild and nasty. Then again, she could be miss proper suburban wife that is really a wildcat to those who really know her ;) The word you seek will not fully define the character, it's gonna take more than that to make it believable (assuming your writing a story)
 
Thanks Twister, Yukonnights.
As I didn't really know where to start your ideas have helped.
 
Thanks Twister, Yukonnights.
As I didn't really know where to start your ideas have helped.

I'm glad that worked catimann. I was hoping you would get my intention ;) If I were writing something about a woman who might be thinking about swinging, I would spend a lot of time in her head with all the conflicts between desire and apprehension, etc. And if she's not apprehensive, then whatever her mental musings might be. Good luck !
 
Back
Top