My new sister(closed)

The series of events that were unfolding today were unbelievable. I thought I was just going to be helping my dad move into his new house. I never thought I'd have a threesone with my new step sister and her friend and then get caught by my new mother who turned out to be super chill and wanted a piece of the action.

I watched my new mother strip naked and admired her sexy body. Whatever she was doing was working g for her because her body was amazing. When Candy passed me the joint I took a big hit from it to refresh my slowly fading high. Then one more puff before passing it off. I went to the edge of the pool leaning against it wondering how I got so fucking lucky.

I watched Kelly approach me and looked her up and down. Her hand gripped my manhood and a let out a sigh. So in addition to my first threesome it looked like I was going to have my first foursome as well and have sex with an older lady. "You won't be disappointed. After today you'll forget all about my dad and only think about this cock." I said placing a hand on Kelly's tight ass when she pushed her body against mine.

"Just ask your daughter. We hooked up a couple years ago and she's been dreaming about this dick ever since." After I spoke our lips met and our tongues danced together wildly as our kiss erupted into a lust filled make out session between mother and son. My hand running up her side to her tits that I began to caress and my other hand played with her waxed pussy. Fuck it was so smooth and soft.

I spun us around and pushed Kelly up against the wall as our kissing continued. Kaitlin and Candy could see our pink tongues twisting and rubbing together. My hands grabbing her ass I lifted her up and started rubbing my cock along her pussy teasing her while we made out.
 
Now I remembered what I was not sad about not getting the call back, Matt is a conceited prick. I watched him with my mom. It was hot like a porno and I was hoping she could put him in his place as he talked about me like I was some lonely little girl pining away for his magnificence. I turned and kissed Candy who was always ready for me. We made out as they did. Then I heard my mom.

"You may the tool but I doubt you know how to use it like your daddy" she hissed as the moan that followed was clearly of a woman taking a large cock quick and deep. Candy and I stopped and looked as Kelly had Matt against the side of the pool She was hanging on the side facing him and clearly fucking him like a monkey as he stood with not much to do other than grab her ass and help her along his cock.

"OH yeah just like your daddy, big and hard" she groaned then pushed away from him surprising all of us. She swam to the steps and got out.

"Get out and lay on the grass" she said winking at me and Candy. Her voice firm and commanding and damn she was hot in the sun. Matt hesitated with a smirk like "make me" on his face. She answered "or I will tell you dad." He nearly flew out f the water and laid on his back in the green grass. His cock laid hard on his wet abs. Kelly stepped over and straddle him looking down at him.

"Hand above your head" she commanded and he obliged. She got on her knees and straddled his abs grinding herself against his wet body for a moment before reaching under herself and bringing his cock to her pussy. Candy squeezed my ass as we both watched open mouthed.

She leaned forward with her tits hanging in front of his face and then moved back. It was one firm motion as she took all of him until she was sitting on top of him. She leaned her head back with closed eyes and brought her hands up her hips to her tits and started massagin her tits as her hips began to grind.

"You go girl!" Candy called out.
 
We all watched Kelly get out of the pool, her sexy mature body dripping wet and we all thought she was going to leave but instead she commanded me to get out and lay on the grass. I climbed out and laid on the soft grass getting turned on even more by having a women in charge.

"Oh my god mom you feel so good!" I groan out keeping my hands above my head like Kelly commanded me. Her pussy felt so amazing especially when it swallowed my entire length in one quick motion. I worked my hips with Kelly and we got into synch with a perfect rhythm. Her big ass slapping against my thighs each time she came down on my cock.

I knew Kaitlin and Candy were watching and I wanted to put a show in for them. I leaned forward and hesitated a little but when I saw the nod of approval from Kelly I put my hands on her body. One on her ass helping her bounce up and down my rod and the other grabbed her left breast and I started swirling my tongue around her nipple. Flicking her hard nipple with my tongue then sucking on it gently.
 
"Hands above your head!" Kelly cried as she worked herself. "Don;t fucking touch your mother! You sick little perv" she hissed as though she was using something not attached to his body. She winked at Matt as she leaned forward and started moving forward nearly off then back down him. I slid my hand to Candys crotch and rubbed her clit. She kissed my ear moaning "this is hot as fuck."

Candy's hand was on my clit now as we both watched Kelly pounding her full weight into Matt's upthrust hips. He twisted and was obviously aching as he could not touch her.

"Gonna cum in momma?" she gasped as pushed herself back up massaging her tits and grinding her hips. Her hand moved down as she began rubbing her clit too making Candy and me mimic her motions.

"Oh fuck yeah Matt, momma's gonna cum on you! You gonna cum in me?" she asked with a tone that left no doubt that her orgasm was about to erupt.

Candy cried out as she came surprising all of us. I kept rubbing her as she caught herself seemingly caught off guard. It was fucking hot to see this but damn. I laughed at her as did she and she shut me up turning and pushing three fingers into me.

"Ahhh" I cried.
 
Having Kelly be in control of me like this was hot as fuck. Being used by her just for my cock, my new mother using me for my cock. I laid back down on my back keeping my arms above my head. Watching Kelly play with her tits as she bounced up and down my pole. Occasionally I glanced over and watch Kaitlin and Candy play with each other. One thing was for sure I'd never forget this day.

Dirty talk during sex is already a huge turn on for me but hearing Kelly call herself momma while she dirty talked was so much sexier. My entire length coated with Kelly's pussy juices and it ran down and coated my balls alao.

"Fuck!" I groaned looking up at my new mother. "Yes I'm going to cum inside of you mom!" I groaned deeply gripping the grass beneath me as another orgasm came over me and I erupted inside of Kelly filling her with my hot semen. My body kept twitching while she continued bouncing up and down on my sensitive cock milking every last drop out of me.
 
"Ah fuck" Kelly groaned as she felt Matt stiffen and cum. She was not done and only hoped he would stay up. She quickly scrambled, turning and quickly grabbing his cock drenched in her juices and his own. With one hand on his knee and the other she guided his cock back to her aching cunt.

"Fucking you better not go soft!" she hissed as she began fucking him. Her ass now moving up and down his cock as his cum coated the interaction. With both hands now on his thighs she raised and lowered herself up and down his shaft.

"Oh yeah baby, oh yeah" her tone had changed as her orgasm was clearly coming. "That's it stay hard for mommy, stay hard" she groaned as she threw her head back and her long brown hair cascades down her back.

"Yeah Kelly! Yeah Kelly!" Candy started chanting as we both swam to the edge of the pool closest to them.

She looked over her face red and wet with sweat as she worked her body harder than I had ever imagined fucking. Her ass slapped down on Matt's hips as watched her. His eyes seemed glued to her ass.

She arched her back and drove herself down on his full cock and ground her hips. Her guttural grunt turned into a howl as she shook with her coming orgasm. Suddenly her body convulsed and jerked her hips forward. She jerked again as her every muscle flexed and she looked amazing. Squatting on her new son in law in full orgasmic spasm. She finally exhaled and something between a sigh and a laugh slowed her fucking of the amazingly long lived erection.

"Oh yeah" she sighed and fell off him onto the grass.

Candy began to clap slowly impressed with the show as Matt seemed dazed.
 
I thought Kelly was done when she got off my cock but she just spun around and sunk back down on my cock. I grappled the grass beneath me again feeling her tight creampied pussy swallow my sensitive cock again. The pressure from her inner walks squeezing my cock helping keep me hard still. I couldn't believe I was still hard for this long. It's been hours now and three loads have been shot off. At least I knew if I ever lost my job I could always make a good porn star.

The sex with my new mother was so raw and intense I loved it. The sounds that were filling the air around us were so erotic. The lewd very wet sounds coming from Kelly's pussy as she moved up and down my dick, so much cum and her juices only increasing those sounds. The clapping of her big ass landing on my sweaty abs each time she came down on my cock. In the distance over by the pool I could hear Kaitlin and Candy's soft moans as they touched each other.

I felt like I was in heaven as Kelly rode me. The third tight pussy I've been inside today feeling so fucking good and even more than it usually would because of the high I had. When Kelly started to have her orgasm and kept riding her pussy clenching around my cock my cock began to throb inside of her and I shot off yet another load.

'Another load right after my other one?' I thought to myself amazed at how I've performed today. I thrust my hips up as spurt after spurt shot ribbons of cum deep inside of Kelly's pussy for the second time in less than an hour. From the position we were laying the girls in the pool could see my cock buried inside of Kelly and throbbing as I came. My white cum oozing out of her pussy and down my cock from how full she was.

When Kelly got off of me there was a light thud from my big meaty cock landing on my abs. I lay there staring up at the sky feeling like I was floating up on the clouds. My body covered in sweat and the juices from all three girls I've just fucked. Blades of grass sticking to my sweaty body mainly on my back. "Mom that was...incredible." I said between deep breaths.
 
Kelly stood and playfully took a bow for Candy clapping and hooting. From his angle Matt could see her inner thighs streaked with cum.

"We better get cleaned up, your fahter will be home soon and I don;t know how he will take to fucking his two girls on our first day in the new house" she said if they had just broken a glass or something minor. They had all just fucked like animals!

"Yeah Matt better wash your step mother's cum off that big dick" I said with an evil grin.

"Let me know if you need help in the shower" Candy added with a smirk.

"Hey" I said playfully slapping her back "He's my brother and I think you need to go home!" I said looking at Matt now on his feet and his gorgeous cock hanging thick and long but spent.

Kelly was gone and Candy dressed and headed out as I gathered my clothes and headed in.

"Daddy's home" I called from the sliding glass door and watched Matt sprint to get his clothes from the basketball court then into the house and upstairs. I laughed to myself as I reached the top of the stairs as Jeff's deep manly voice boomed "where is everybody?"

"We are just taking showers" I said as I felt my thighs dripping wet. "Worked up a real sweat moving in" I added.

"It doesn't look like you guys did anything?" he said sounding confused.

"OH we did a lot daddy" I said in my best little girl voice that melted his heart and I imagine stiffened his member.
 
It was a sexy sight seeing a girl's pussy drip with my cum, it was even sexier knowing that it was my step mother. I stood up off the ground brushing some grass off of me. My body was so sweaty from the intense sex marathon I just had with my new step sister, her friend and my new step mother.

Candy asked if I needed help on the shower and I winked at her wanting another go at that pussy but Kaitlin sent her on her way home. I was walking towards my clothes when I heard Kaitlin shout that my dad was home so I sprinted to my clothes and pulled my shorts on. Then I hurried inside and up into the bathroom that connected my room and Kaitlin's room.

I dropped my armful of clothes and then peeled my shorts off that clung to my sweaty body. After the shower heated up I opened the glass door and stepped into the roomy shower that even included a bench along the back of it. I let the water rinse the sweat off my body and I stood there thinking about the events that just unfolded.

Some guilt started washing over me about cheating on Alaina with not just one but three different girls, two of which were related to me. How were Kaitlin and Kelly going to act towards me around the house now? So many thoughts racing through my head as I washed my body and spent some extra time under the hot water.
 
Kaitlin ran being naked and cum soaked because Jeff was coming upstairs.She slipped into the bathroom where Matt was showering not really knowing the house well. She saw Matt through the steamy glass door. She held up her finger to her lips to quiet him. She peeped out the door and watched Jess go into the room where Kelly had gone. She closed the door then turned and looked at Matt. She walked over to the shower as he watched her naked body. She opened the door and stepped in.

"Do you think he's going for sloppy seconds?" she asked Matt with her lips close to his ear as she felt his hands on her ass. She leaned forward and felt his cock still soft.
 
I was about to say something to you about not knocking, but when you held your finger up to your lips and peeked out the door I could tell you were hiding. Once you turned your back to the door I figured we were in the clear. Then you opened the glass door of the shower and got in with me. Your body so close to mine as you spoke.

Unable to control myself I grabbed you big full ass and pulled your wet naked body against mine. Our recent sexcapade sparking my addiction to you that was so hard to shake the previous time we hooked up years ago. My hands squeezing and caressing your lovely ass. Our faces just inches apart.

"Are you happy you got what you want? Happy you got me to cheat on Alaina with you and Candy?"
Blood began rushing to my cock and it came to life again against your pussy mound. Taking a few steps your back was now pressed up against the cool tile wall of the shower. "I have such a naughty sister." I said with a smirk as our lips grew closer, practically grazing each other as I spoke.
 
Kaitlin relished his hands and the feeling of his desire matching her own. She listened as he talked about jealousy and cheating. She finally put a finger against his lips to quiet him.

"You and I are family now and what we do is our business" she said looking into his eyes. She felt his cock throb against her belly and reached down and squeezed it then stroked it.

"Your father is in there fucking my mother, fucking the same woman you just came in" she said now breathing the words into his ear as her hand slowly stroked up and down his full erection. "Would you like to fuck your sister, your step mother's daughter while your dad is fucking my mom?" her words were filthy, nasty obscene and so hot his cock throbbed with each one.

She released his cock and then turned away from him and bent over putting her hands on the far wall and lifting one foot to the edge of the tub. She then said "Alaina never needs to know" her words moved through the steam and enveloped her step brother who's eyes were locked on her big beautiful ass in front of his hard on.
 
The way Kaitlin spoke to me and touched me almost felt like she was putting me under a spell. My cock grew to its erect long thick glory in her hand ready for more action. Sex with Alaina was good but it didn't even compare to sex with my new step sister. I watched as you turned around and bent over in front of me putting your gorgeous ass on display for me.

I stepped through the water and the steam coming up behind you putting a hand on your ass. Squeezing your one cheek and moving my hand to make it jiggle then I slapped your ass firmly. The slapping sound echoing through the bathroom. I got on my knees behind you and gave your lush ass a few kisses and nibbles then stood back up. I grabbed my ten inch rod and slapped it against your butt.

"I wouldn't be a good brother if I didn't take care of my sister's needs." As I finished talking I slipped my cock into your warm snug entrance and slipped deep inside your tight wet love tunnel. Groaning softly at the sensation of your pussy swallowing up my big dick.

"I think I'm addictive to your tight pussy sis." I said giving your ass another slap and then grabbed your hips and started fucking you for the second time today. I looked down and watched my cock slide in and out of you and your big ass jiggling as I sent ripples through it each time I thrust deep inside of you.

Visual - https://78.media.tumblr.com/fa6934b34bd766878cb4d8b229791ca2/tumblr_od36sxfylO1semc6ko2_500.gif
 
It was agony as I waited. I wanted him so badly. I wanted to cum again with that big dick. I did not care he was my brother or who he was or if I even knew him, all I knew as I wanted him inside me and now! His hand cracked on my ass as he slapped it sending a flood of juices through me. I held my position as he pushed his cock head down my ass crack and then to my lips. He was not messing around and wanted it as much as I did.

"Fuck me" I grunted feeling the wet tile under my hands as I held myself for him to mount, like the stud he was. His cock rested against my lips as I resisted the urge to push back as his fingers moved take my hips. Time was so strange as it seemed to take an hour for his hands to get a grip of my hip bones. Then instantly he pulled me back down his full length and I moaned long and loud. I caught myself when I could but it echoed through the bathroom. I did not care if his dad, my dad walked in on us. I would fuck him too I was so horny.

Matt reached around and covered my mouth shushing me over the shower water. I nodded and he released my mouth and took my hair in his fist and pulled me back. I was his and would accept anything as he used my hair like a bridle and pulled back as he thrust into me. It was painful and erotic and I came within a minute. I knew he would be a while...
 
Lust for Kaitlin was over taking me and it lead to very intense sex. After i held my hand over your mouth to quiet you I grabbed a handful of your hair. My hips moving as fast as I could move them fucking you so deep. I knew this was so wrong but your pussy was heaven. So very tight and warm around my thick cock.

We were locked into a perfect fast rythmn. My one hand on your hip the other gripping your hair pulling your head back slightly. My lips by your ear letting you feel my warm breath on your ear and neck. I have your ass another slap harder this time then put my hand back on your hips. My long thick cock pistoning in and out of your cunt.

I start placing kisses on your neck and then run my tongue along your neck to your lips and that erupts into a very sexy sibling make out session while I fuck you. All the times we have had sex has been the best sex of my life and now that I'd be seeing you all the time I knew we were going to be having a lot of sex. The fact that I have a girlfriend didn't even stop you from seducing me.
 
"Who's better?" I ask as he quickens his pace. "You fucked Kelly before right?" I ask fairly sure my mother would not let a fins young cock like this go unused. "Who is better, me or my mom?" I ask feeling my juices boil with the nastiness of the question. I wondered if he would ask who was the better of them.
 
"No, that was the first time I had sex with Kelly." I answered one of your questions. Both of them were so amazing at sex and they felt so incredible. I loved the way Kelly took control but the spell Kaitlin cast over me was unlike that of my step mother's. After I experienced your tight heavenly pussy again it made me lust over you and crave you so much. A spell that took so long to get over last time we had sex.

"You are!" I groaned out against your neck thrusting my hips feverishly. My cock swelling up inside of you and throbbing and a few moments later I erupted sending a big hot load of cum inside of you for the second time today. "You are better.." I said softly slowly my hips but still moving letting your pussy milk every last drop of cum out of me.

I turned your head and pressed my lips against yours slipping my tongue into your mouth for a passionate steamy kiss which turned into an erotic post-fuck makeout session. My cock still pulsing inside of your cunt. Our bodies molded together as one. My big hands squeezing and caressing your perky breasts.
 
"Uhhh" I groan excitedly. "I love your fucking dick!"
I step forward and straighten up as you slide out of me. I turn and give you a squeeze and a kiss. "This is hot!" I sigh releasing your semi hard shaft.
"I better get out of here" I smile as I grab a towel and see your eyes on my tits and ass. I step out and towel off as if you are not there. I finally look up and see you mouth open staring at me.
"Better get it together boy!" I say throwing the towel at you. "Hopefully your dad doesn't find out about us or you and Kelly. He doesn't strike me as a man who shares his women."
I turn and crack the door having scooped my clothes up. Seeing no one in the hall I slip out and run to my new room.
I push the door to close it and dive onto the bed feeling that post sex energy coursing through me. "God damn this is wild!" I sigh to myself as I massage my tits and lay looking up at the ceiling.
"Everything ok in here honey?" I hear Jeff's voice. "The door was open" he says looking in at me.
"Everything is fine" I sigh not even bothering to try to cover myself.
 
"And I love your tight pussy sis!" I groaned out with one last deep thrust into your pussy before pulling out. Globs of cum oozing from your pussy and onto the floor of the shower before being washed away from the water. When we shared a steamy post fuck kiss my hands squeezed your ass and my fingers slipped between your legs to run your pussy.

"I'm not one to share either." I responded finding myself wanting my dad out of the picture so I could fuck you and Kelly whenever I wanted. I watched you leave and rinsed off one last time before turning the shower off and stepping out to dry off. I wrapped the towel around my waist and walked to my bedroom.

Once in my room Jeff knocked on my door and said he was going to order pizzas and that he'd be in the garage going through the boxes. "Sounds good." I replied and the yanked my towel off and plopped onto my bed naked. There was a buzz and I grabbed my phone off the nightstand to see who was texting me. I had a lot of texts from Alaina which made me feel guilty about the cheating fuck fest I just had with Kaitlin, Kelly and Candy. Alaina was just texting me about my day and asked how my day was going.

"It's going okay. Lots of intense work today, worked up a big sweat." I typed out and sent. I set my phone down looking up at the ceiling and my phone buzzed again. I grabbed it guessing it was Alaina but it was actually a text from Candy...
 
Candy had fantasized of having power over a man, a man she wanted something from. Not like an old guy willing to buy her something but a man she could physically coerce into her own fantasies.

"Hey, fun today. Want to keep things secret? Meet me under the bleachers at the high school at 8. C." she pressed send and got a quiver of excitement like when she cheated on boyfriends or worse. Candy was a bad girl who had kept her activities off the radar, to those who were not involved. Even Kaitlyn was not aware of her activities,, well not all of them.

In her bedroom now she slipped out of her bikini and looked at herself in her wall length mirror. She was hot. The sun today had given her pale skin a little color and as she brought her hands to her breasts and squeezed them thinking of how Matt had squeezed them, and how his big cock had felt her eyes closed and her fingers pinched her stiff nipples.

The buzz of her phone brought her back to reality as she smiled at herself and went to get her waiting text.
 
The text from Candy said she wanted to meet up under the bleachers at the high school. I grinned knowing she wanted more of me just like I wanted more of her. Thinking back to the events that happened earlier and how fucking naughty Candy was turned me on and I started to get hard. I thought about the sexy sweaty basketball game followed by the afternoon full of intense sweaty sex with Candy my new step sister and step mother.

"8 tonight or tomorrow morning?" I wrote back and hit send. A naughty idea filled my mind and I grabbed my erect cock and snapped a picture of it. I sent that to Candy with the caption, "Either way I'm not sure if I can wait that long." And hit send. I laid on my bed and slowly stroked my long cock thinking about the amazing sex filled afternoon I had.
 
Candy came out of her long shower to see she had a text. She was annoyed at his cocky way of not understanding she was in charge.
"Not sure you are understanding. I said 8 and that is when you will meet me or I will let Alaina know about you, your sister and mother. Got it meat?" and she pressed send.
She picked out a pair of daisy dukes that barely covered any of her. Then she found a way too small half shirt her brother had worn years ago. It came down just covering her naked breasts. She looked at herself and her nipples stood as she did.
She grabbed a pink hoodie and covered herself. She went early to the high school. She sat on the bleachers watching a couple adults jogging. As the sun dropped they disappeared and she lit a joint and waited for Matt.
 
My phone buzzed after a few minutes of silence and it was another text from Candy. The second text I got from her was very demanding, it was obvious that she was in charge. I didn't know if she was bluffing about telling Alaina or not so I wouldn't take any chances. "I'm sorry. I'll be there." I wrote back and got out of bed looking for some clothes to wear. I pulled on a pair of loose fitting jeans and then a plain blue tshirt.

Then my phone buzzed and I thought it was Candy again but it was Alaina asking if we could meet up. I felt guilty coming up with an excuse as to why I couldn't meet up with my girlfriend. After getting ready I slipped out of the house saying I was going to meet up with Alaina.

I arrived at the school around 7:45 and parked my car then walked around to the bleachers hoping she did mean eight at night and not the morning. I caught a smell of weed and knew that had to be Candy. After I rounded the corner and was standing feet away from the sexy redhead my eyes traveling her barely clothed body.
 
It all was going according to plan. Matt appeared as I started to feel the weed. I smiled at him and held out the joint. I then stepped around under the bleachers knowing he would follow.

Being high and horny as hell I asked him bluntly, "I want you to go down on me." I glanced around but the darkness hid anyone as well as it hid us. I slipped by shorts down and lifted my foot to one of the beams supporting the bleachers. I looked at him and then raised my hoodie showing my tuft of red hair.

"Eat me" I hissed softly as I reached down and rubbed my clit and feeling how wet I already was. He hesitated and I said "Alaina would love to know about today I bet" I said sliding my hand under my hoodie and up to my breast. "Make me cum Matt" I purred as I saw his cock awkwardly harden in his jeans. "I might even get you off too, if your good" I said with a flirtatious smile. As he stood motionless I reached into my hoodie pocket and got my phone.

"Shall I text Alaina?" I asked aching to feel his mouth on my wet tender flesh.
 
When Candy held out the joint I took it and took a few puffs as I followed her under the bleachers leaving a trail of smoke clouds behind us. When she turned to face me I handed the joint back to her. I watched as she pulled down her shorts exposing her beautiful pussy to me. Then what she said reassured me that she was in complete control.

I got down on my knees in front of her placing my face near her inner thigh that was raised up. A wave of panic flew over me when Candy mentioned telling Alaina about the day we had. "You don't need to tell her anything." I said running my lips along her soft flesh stopping right before her pussy. "I'll do anything you want Candy."

As I finished speaking that last sentence I kissed her pussy lips a couple times and then part my lips and ran my tongue along her moist folds. Her sweet juices hitting my tongue only encouraging me to lick more. Lapping my tongue against her slit getting her nice and wet I used my fingers to spread her lips and using the tip of my tongue I teased her clit. Flicking the tiny nub then running my tongue down to her entrance and started teasing her tight hole. Slipping my tongue in and out, tongue fucking her.
 
Back
Top