worn panties

LizTee5

Literotica Guru
I am considering starting a new thread.... just pics of worn panties. i know there is a thread already of what is covering your ass and girls telling what panties they wore today... however i am talking about a thread of women actually showing their worn panties. i know this is a turn on for some and would really love to see this thread started but first i just want to know who all would be interested. i already have a few pics ready to post. i would just like some feedback on the idea first.

remember i am not asking for pics of the panties actually being worn ( however if that is what you want to show then great! :D) I am just thinking about showing pics of worn panties. give you guys a chance to see how wet we get during the day ;)

Sounds like a good plan to me Liz I would love to see yours :)

Ok so I got a little good feedback...

So here are the panties I have been wore today. I hope ya'll enjoy. There will be more to come depending on the feedback and response this thread receives.

Oh yeah.... would love for the other ladies of lit to join in on the fun! I would love to see all of your worn panties also!

Last edited:
So here are the panties I have been wore today. I hope ya'll enjoy. There will be more to come depending on the feedback and response this thread receives.

Oh yeah.... would love for the other ladies of lit to join in on the fun! I would love to see all of your worn panties also!

Great post Liz ... might be even hotter to say what got you hot and wet enough to leave those delicious stains?

:kiss:

Define "Worn"

Worn, as in thin and raggedy, or worn like "I just wore these and they are all funky and smelly"?:D

Ummm... Worn as in I just wore these. If they happen to be raggedy then ok I guess ha ha.

mmmmm ... I'm just trying to imagine the feel and smell of those ... :devil:

Great idea for a thread!

Let's see your commando panties;)

I would love for more contributions from you other ladies out there! please feel free to share!

mmmm

I loved seeing that pic of your sexy panties and I'd love to see more of them. I wish I was smelling them, I'm sure they smell amazing!

ok... so these are not mine, but my roomate left them laying around in the bathroom so i thought i would share :D

Back