I Think....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think now that I'm dressed and outta bed...i'm gonna play outside... have a GREAT day ya'll!

I think since my lappy battery is dying and the sunshine is calling my name, I am heading out for a hike, an omelet and some mexican food. Not necessarily in that order. :rolleyes:

I think next weekend is going to be something very good for us all.

I think I am more determined than ever. :D

I think my man is freaking hot and fun, amazing and brilliant (that one slipped)

I think bringing the dog isn't going to be a bad idea...just a different idea.

I think the difference between the two dogs is going to actually be kind of funny, Frick and Frack.

I think that they both will the names they will is funny (no they are not going to be called frick and frack).

I think The house will soon enough be OUR house. :)

I think that makes me one very smiley girl.

I think getting woke up to an ear piercing shreak from the grandbaby locking himself in my bedroom is like waking up to a fire alarm blasting in your ear.
I think seeing his tear drenched face and smile when he saw I was awake was worth the scream especially when he ran straight for my arms.

I think that my brain won't shut off today.

I think that I'm feeling out of my element.

I think that I miss sharing.

I think I need to make up my mind on that new position.

I think I suddenly feel like crying.

I think winning a football bet when someone won't shut up is sweeter when they lose and their buddies are around!!! Who's your daddy now biaaaatch?

I think that the men around here that are led by their dicks really are stupid. If she asked you to paint your balls pink and wear mickey mouse ears and strut naked around the supermarket would you do it.....just so she'd pay you a little attention...yeh you would.....I rest my case. LOL. S.T.U.P.I.D.

Get some sense...wise up.

I think that my brain won't shut off today.

I think that I'm feeling out of my element.

I think that I miss sharing.

I think I need to make up my mind on that new position.

I think I suddenly feel like crying.

I think that you ^^^ would probably surprise a lot of people in r/l with that statement - betting you seem like the "always in your element" person.

I think that I'm better at dealing with choices that are immediate - this or that - than making more abstract decisions.

I think that when I have to make a bunch of "fork in the road" decisions, I often feel like crying.

I think that my walk was awesome and I'm looking forward to my shower.

I think ERF is bringing the straight talk today! :D

I think that the men around here that are led by their dicks really are stupid. If she asked you to paint your balls pink and wear mickey mouse ears and strut naked around the supermarket would you do it.....just so she'd pay you a little attention...yeh you would.....I rest my case. LOL. S.T.U.P.I.D.

I think the GB might be able to use you...

But their bad boys remember........lmao....

good to see ya here!!!!!!!!!

I think I love you ...

:heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back