Do you like to be watched while masturbating

Why indeed ...

porphry said:
Why would anyone want to watch me?

Maybe because you have lips that look like they could suck a golf ball through a garden hose and a body that would look ravishing in the heat of the moment all flush and sweaty ... mmm. I could think of nothing better then to watch someone while they are enjoying themselves!!!

Fire and Passion
Fiana
:heart: :rose: :kiss:
 
Watching...

porphry said:
Why would anyone want to watch me?

With all the talents you have, I would be honored to be allowed to watch you, porphry. It would make me the luckiest guy around.
 
porphry said:
Why would anyone want to watch me?

Becuase there's something amazingly intimate in an attractive woman showing the trust & confidence to share that very private act with you?
And in YOUR case, well, you're just HOT :D
 
Oooo, now this is a tough one! I'd definately have to be comfortable with someone...or not know them at all, lol....to masturbate and have them watch. It is so totally a thing of trust with me. If I do it for you then you know I trust you enough to share the most intimate parts of me that I can with someone. Oh yea, masturbating and being watched is even better when you have someone else to watch yourself. I find that very exciting, more so than just me alone doing so.
 
Talk about getting to enjoy all the best. Visualy getting to enjoy a woman masterbating infront of me and having her get off on seeing me do the same, that is so great.

I have had the plesure of doing this a few times, but would love to explore all of the possibilities.

Would the women who like to see men pleasuing themselfs please tell me how I am doing. If you are fealing the mood please PM me.
 
being watched

I love being watched when my Master puts my hand on my pussy and whispers, "play with yourself" and then sits in a chair with a cigarette and just watches me. i can feel His control and my obedience.
 
New for me

Just joined. I do like performing for women, but other then my wife (who really get's no pleasure from it) I want to be watch and/or told what to do. It is very important to me that a women really want to watch me. I always thought I was diffenent for liking to do this. I'm I?

I like to watch too :)
 
i would definately like to be watched but havent had the chance yet id also like to watch a women aswell is anyone up 4 a cam 2 cam??
 
I'm an older male, and I love to be watched while masturbating....I used to think that it was just the old fellas in the dark adult movie theaters that liked to watch me, but now I realize that my g/f likes to watch me also....she does herself first, with me watching her, and encouraging her onward....and then she lets me do myself in front of her, while I stare at her titties, and verbalize my fantasies to her....WONDERFUL :) ....
 
love to watch and be watched

Its a very big turn on to be watched by women while I masterbate . Much more fun than doing it alone. I have done this several times and the amount of cum I shoot is much larger than when I do it by myself. Once I even was on the phone with her while we both masterbated together (I was on cam for her. )

If any of you femlaes want to watch me - pleased IM or email me so we can set it up. And if yo can chat via computer or phone - even better
 
I don't think there is much of anything hotter than watching each other. I can show him how I like to be touched and I can see how he likes to be touched. We can both get off and learn at the same time. After we can touch each other and see how well we learned :nana:
 
I like to be watched and I like to watch! I've learned a lot about myself and what I like, "performing" for someone to watch
 
slowgo said:
I like to be watched and I like to watch! I've learned a lot about myself and what I like, "performing" for someone to watch


And Baby, I love to "watch" you and I love you "watching" me....

It's MAGICAL when we take care of each other.........

:rose: :kiss:
 
I absolutely love to be watched while I masturbate....I do it adult movie theaters....other men watch me....
 
Back
Top