Do you think you could live with a major celebrity?

jaF0

Watcher
This isn't a fantasy/fetish thread, so take that elsewhere.

Their lives and schedules seem so chaotic and demanding. We read news items frequently about separations and divorces. There are a few exceptions of longer term successes, but they tend to involve other celebrities, or people in the business. And then consider the personality type it takes to get to that level. It's all about them an their goals. They have little time for anyone who doesn't share their dreams, even their own families.

I can be a real prick sometimes , but living with me has its benefits and rewards !! I sing in the shower , cook 👨‍🍳 delicious meals and travel first class always. My empathy dna 🧬 however is nonexistent. I am bored easily tho , so if they are just basic bitches it’s going to be a problem.

Fingerfuxs
celebrity prick

Last edited:
This isn't a fantasy/fetish thread, so take that elsewhere.

Their lives and schedules seem so chaotic and demanding. We read news items frequently about separations and divorces. There are a few exceptions of longer term successes, but they tend to involve other celebrities, or people in the business. And then consider the personality type it takes to get to that level. It's all about them an their goals. They have little time for anyone who doesn't share their dreams, even their own families.
I think on a purely practical level it would be extremely tough, especially an A-List celebrity. The demands of time and travel away would be very challenging. Hell, I found the demands of my own career (and nothing even close to any sort of celebrity) were extremely challenging. As much as we'd like the fantasy, the reality would be very difficult.

That would be easy. The real challenge would be whether they could live with me 😁

No, too many paparazzi, and press. I enjoy my privacy. Also, a LOT of celebs that grew up poor, have been brainwashed bu the wealth, and forgot where they came from. I do know a couple personally that haven't, but those are the unicorns.

I grew up around several very famous people, as did my wife, and I have a few very famous clients now. Out of the public view we’re all just people, some are easier to get along with than others.

I could definitely live with some of them, though being recognized in public can be a hassle.

I had a fairly famous girl-friend (a friend who was a girl - not a lover) who would use me as cover to help keep people from harassing and hitting on her in public. When she was in the right mood she could ride on the attention but other times it would grate on her. Her favorite escape was being out in nature. 👍

I do. I think I actually am pretty low key and supportive in ways that would probably be pretty positive for a celebrity. So if you have Selena Gomez on speed dial, you know....ha ha ha ha. I definitely feel a connection to the Hugh Grant guy in Notting Hill.

I probably could. The hard part would be the long span of nights when they're out on locations shooting film or show.

Back