No border wall.

RoryN

You're screwed.
Right-fringe media (Breitbart, Drudge, etc) is livid. Trump betrayed them today.

Poor little racists.

i suppose the terrorists and illegal middle eastern/asian/european immigrants will just keep having to fly into canada and drive across the border, same as they do now.
meanwhile, the drastically reduced number of brown people trickling across the southern border will probably continue to shrink.

i suppose the terrorists and illegal middle eastern/asian/european immigrants will just keep having to fly into canada and drive across the border, same as they do now.
meanwhile, the drastically reduced number of brown people trickling across the southern border will probably continue to shrink.

And then when the next Democrat is elected president and there is no fence and next to no chance crossers will be apprehended and sent band, the number will balloon and Border Patrol duties will switch from border control back to concierge services for illegals.

He signed that fucking 22000 Page unread bill!:eek:

Well... Shit.

Voters it is up to us to clean up.

If we can.

YOU voted for this shit, fucknuts.

Wasn't any choice. Hillary is a screaming Liberal

I am a conservative and I will vote conservative.

I don't care if they are Republican, Democrat or independent.

Make NO mistake that I will vote for whom I think is best for this country.

Back before they went crazy left turn I was a Democrat.

Suprise!

So you support crooks, thieves, sexual abusers, showmen. Which country do you think such scum are best for?

Right-fringe media (Breitbart, Drudge, etc) is livid. Trump betrayed them today.

Poor little racists.

giphy.gif

We get what we vote for.

Then you should be happy, mon! :D

There were no illusions with this fucker. None. Nada. Zippo. At least for those of us with functioning eyeballs!

giphy.gif

Wasn't any choice. Hillary is a screaming Liberal

I am a conservative and I will vote conservative.

I don't care if they are Republican, Democrat or independent.

Back before they went crazy left turn I was a Democrat.

Suprise!

Hmmm, maybe it was the Stable Genius's piety that led you astray for your last vote.

Because nothing represents the new Christianity more than greed, grabbing pussy, gun proliferation, white supremacy, and war-mongering. The evangelicals are leading the conservatives to the promised land.

Kneel for the Cross and stand for the national anthem. The spots on the Stable Genius certainly did not change after he was elected.

Hmmm, maybe it was the Stable Genius's piety that led you astray for your last vote.

Because nothing represents the new Christianity more than greed, grabbing pussy, gun proliferation, white supremacy, and war-mongering. The evangelicals are leading the conservatives to the promised land.
Fundy jeezoids got it wired, better than mackerel-snapping cat-lickers who can sin, confess, repent, and sin again, an endless cycle between priestly pedo parties. Those super-efficient fundies can sin all they want and then wash themselves in lamb's-blood just once before they die to avoid eternal damnation. Why waste time repenting over and over? Save it for the end.

Ev's backed the sinner Tromp because he promised to fulfill their greatest wishes re: women, queers, fetuses, etc. They forgot what happens when you cut deals with the devil.

Trump V Breibart and their kind is like watching two frothing rabid dogs go at it. Neither has any redeeming qualities so its not like there's a side to root for, but I'd give Trump the edge because he was Breibart's great white hope and he used them and their base to help get in office then kicked them to the curb.

Best thing anyone can do is not give this scum vs scum circus any attention.

He fucked us and fucked us good. Now he wants us to sign paperwork saying we will not talk about how good he fucked us.

A double fucking.

Back