care to chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know :) and I've got shit to get done, and I was letting him hold me back. I feel
Oddly free... Occasionally lonely, but free

Like a weight has been lifted off your shoulders. Totally. But sad. I just got drunk lots and surrounded myself with friends. Haha.

Like a weight has been lifted off your shoulders. Totally. But sad. I just got drunk lots and surrounded myself with friends. Haha.

Haha I went the total cleanse route. Threw myself into workouts, stopped eating meat and processed food for the most part, stopped drinking. I've lost 8 pounds in like 2 weeks lol

Haha I went the total cleanse route. Threw myself into workouts, stopped eating meat and processed food for the most part, stopped drinking. I've lost 8 pounds in like 2 weeks lol

Hahaha. Oh i still went to the gym. Gotta look better then ever after shit like that.

I know :) and I've got shit to get done, and I was letting him hold me back. I feel
Oddly free... Occasionally lonely, but free

What you've got now is the free energy and time that would have gone into someone who wasn't appreciate you, and you get to do what you love. You also get to make our jaws drop while you're doing it. You're turning me on, but you get to turn on everything about yourself too!

What you've got now is the free energy and time that would have gone into someone who wasn't appreciate you, and you get to do what you love. You also get to make our jaws drop while you're doing it. You're turning me on, but you get to turn on everything about yourself too!

haha, wait until august lol.

haha, wait until august lol.

Well, you're pretty danm hot now. Not sure what you have planned for August, but given my present reaction to your pics, I'd better reserve a
defibrillator:D

it'll have 8 weeks for hardcore ironman training in front of it =]

So you're saying your body now isn't sculpted from hard core training? I apologize in advance for all the inappropriate and sexually devious things I'm going to PM to you in August. I'm truly sorry :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back