Personal Attention (closed for MichaelJunior)

Girly_girl

Out of the way
Joined
May 27, 2015
Posts
20,309
Holly Ryan 36/F
Registered Nurse at St Francis General Hospital
Brunette, hazel eyes, 5'3", curvy athletic build


Holly Ryan was on her 10th hour of a 12 hour shift, she had just finished her rounds when she was told she had a new patient coming in from the ER. She ran her hand through her long dark hair and sighed... she was exhausted and was hoping to close her eyes for a few minutes. She slipped in to the ladies room and splashed some cold water on her face and headed to the nurses station to get her new patients chart.

As she looked over his chart, her heart sunk, he was in a car wreck. It instantly brought back memories of her best friend who had been in a serious car wreck the year before and almost lost her. She started down the hall to her new patients room.
 
Michael O'Shea 25/m
Investment Banker

Michael was driving home from work. At least, that was the last thing he remembered. The last thing before he woke up in an emergency room with doctors and nurses all around him; asking him questions and checking out his body. They asked him where it hurt. Michael shook his head. He was trying to process it all. He looked around for someone he knew. He didn't see anyone.

After they determined there was nothing life threatening, the nurses and doctors backed off. He was sent for xrays and a catscan. Everything came back relatively good. He had a couple of broken ribs and a concussion. A few days in the hospital and he would be discharged and well on his way to recovery.

He was moved out of the Emergency Room and up to a regular room on a Med/Surg floor. He was transferred to the bed and was told that his nurse would be in shortly. A tech came in and took vitals, and then he was left to stare at the ceiling.
 
Holly closed her eyes and paused before entering the room, all her life she had wanted to take care of people but there were some days she feared of what she would see behind these doors. She really had no life outside of here, too busy for a relationship and rarely saw her friends anymore, they were all married with kids anyway.

She put on a smile and walked into the room, she looked at the young man laying in the hospital bed, from the looks of it he had a concussion, bruises, and some broken ribs. She stood by his bedside, "Hello, Mr O'Shea, looks like you're going to be with us for a few days, I'm going to be your nurse for your stay. My name is Holly." She said with a warm smile.
 
Michael looked down from the ceiling as he heard someone else come into his room. A woman walked over to his bed and introduced herself as his nurse. He knew a little about how hospitals worked, and he knew that she would be his nurse during her shift, and then someone else would be his nurse.

"Hi Holly. My name is Michael, and yes, they tell me that I am going to be stuck here for a few days. I have to admit, it wasn't something that I planned for." He tried to smile to let her know that he was joking, but his ribs hurt and his headache was hovering around a 10.

"Sorry Holly, but I am really sore and my head is pounding. I am not usually a jerk like that." He smiled a little at her as she started to take his vitals. He wondered why she was doing it after the tech had already done it, but he kept the question to himself. There was no need to be a bad patient. "Just let her do her job," he thought to himself.
 
Holly smiled when Michael attempted to make a joke, "Well I'm going to see that your stay with us goes as smoothly as possible, let me give you some advice... First avoid the chicken when you order your food for dinner, it's drier than the desert and two, when I'm not here your nurse will be Nurse Callahan, she has been here since the turn of the century, she said jokingly. Let's just say she's not as nice as I am."

She looked at his chart and saw that it was almost time for his pain meds but he needed to take them with food, "Michael, it's almost time for your pain meds, but they do need to be taken with food, is there anything special you'd like to eat?" She finished assessing his vitals and fluffed his pillows.
 
He looked at Holly. "I am not very hungry. Is there something small you can get me? Maybe crackers or something like that." Michael tried to adjust himself in the bed. He just couldn't get comfortable; his ribs hurt, his head hurt.

The other thing that made Michael uncomfortable was that he couldn't remember anything about what put him here. People, nurses, doctors and the police officers told him he was in a car crash, but he couldn't remember anything about it. The last thing that he remembered was leaving the office.

He looked around the room and then back at the nurse. "I'm sorry. I just can't get comfortable. I will take whatever is easy for you to get for me to eat with my meds. Don't worry about what it is. Anything will do."
 
Holly looked at Michael, it was clear he was in some discomfort and pain, he also looked confused. She finished adjusting his pillows, then bent down and listened to his heart and took his pulse. He had several bruises and scrapes on his face, she also took notice at how attractive he was.

"I can get you some crackers, I will grab you a couple of apples as well, just in case you get hungry later. You have to keep your strength up, you know." She smiled warmly at him. " I'll be right back." As Holly walked out of the room, she wondered if he had anyone to care for him once he was discharged, as it would take awhile for those ribs to heal.

She returned with a bunch of crackers, 3 apples and a pitcher of ice water and also his pain meds. "Hold out your hand", she gave him the 2 pills and a cup of water. " Michael, I have to go check on a few other patients, but I will be back. Is there anything else I can do for you until I return?"
 
His confusion lingered, interrupted momentarily by the nurse bending over him to listen to his heart rate. Even in her scrubs, Michael could tell she had one hell of a sexy body, and her closeness to him made it very evident.

When the nurse left the room, Michael returned to trying to figure out what exactly had happened to him. He racked his brain trying to remember the crash that people were telling him he was in. No matter how hard he tried, he could not remember anything. His attempts to try to remember the details were making his head hurt worse. He decided he should relax a little and maybe try later.

The nurse returned with crackers, and apples and a pitcher of water. Michael had told her he wasn't hungry, but he appreciated the fact that she brought the food to his room; maybe he would get his appetite back and eat the apples later.

Doing as the nurse said, Michael held out his hand. He took the pills and the water and downed the meds. Being the good patient, he took a pack of crackers from the tray next to his bed and opened them and began to nibble on them; looking at the nurse as if to say, "I am not going to be any trouble for you." He noticed her eyes as he looked at the nurse; they were beautiful; almost mesmerizing.
 
Holly watched as Michael swallowed his meds, she gave him a smile before leaving to check on her other patients. She took notice that he had the most amazing eyes she had ever seen. As she walked past the nurses station, Nurse Harris said to her "Callahan called out and needs coverage for her shift, are you able to do it?"

Holly sighed and said "Sure, no problem, it will give me a chance to try and help Mr O'Shea settle in." She walked out to the truck outside where most of the staff got their coffee and ordered herself an extra large Kona blend.

As she was walking back in, she couldn't get his eyes off her mind... So intense almost. She wondered if he would need to talk to someone about the accident, when her friend Maria had been in her accident, her brother who was a psychiatrist really helped her cope with everything. She quietly peeked in his room and saw that he was looking out the window, she walked in and said " Well Michael, looks like you are stuck with me as your nurse, Nurse Callahan will not be in today."
 
Last edited:
Michael resigned himself to the fact that he wasn't going to remember exactly what happened in the crash; not tonight anyway. He looked out the window of his hospital room and wondered how long he was going to be here. He also was going to have to call work and let them know he would be out for a few days.

Hearing someone walk into his room, he turned and saw the nurse walk back into his room. He saw her eyes again, and then he started to notice more of her. Her scrubs couldn't hide her large breasts. He immediately returned his eyes to hers; not wanting to give her the impression that he was perving on her.

"Oh no. I have to deal with you? That kinda sucks. I was looking forward to the old nurse. I heard she is fun to be around." Michael smiled at the nurse to make sure that she knew he was joking. "I am just kidding. Needed a little humor after all of this."
 
When Michael turned to face her, she stood at the side of his bed, lost in his intense eyes. She thought she heard him say something to the extent of being stuck with her, but heard a smile in his tone. "Oh, someone has a wonderful sense of humor", she teased. "I can completely understand, you need it in situations such as these."

" Michael, if you don't mind me asking, do you have someone to help you once you are released? With those ribs and your headaches from the concussion, you will need some assistance getting around for a little bit." I'm also a home health aide and have an arrangement with the hospital if I need time off to help patients who need an aide."
 
He listened to her talk about having someone to help him at home after he was released. He really hadn't thought about it. Hell, he hadn't thought about anything since he woke up in the hospital. He had been trying to think about what had actually happened, but had not been able to come up with that.

"I will be fine when I get. It is only bumps and bruises. My brain will heal. There are some that would tell you that the shake up might do me go. The ribs will heal also. It will just be a little difficult moving around for a little. Thank you for the offer though."

Michael smiled at the nurse. An evil thought ran through his head as he thought about her coming to his house to take care of him after he was released. Yea, he would let her take care of him, and he was sure he would take good care of her. An evil grin crossed his face. "I really do appreciate the offer, but I will be fine."
 
Holly felt her face and the back of her neck flush with embarrassment when Michael refused her offer for help after being discharged, "Okay, I understand. You should probably try and get some rest.... It's late and you've had a long day." Her eyes avoiding his, she placed the call button in his hand. "If you need anything during the night, just press the button", she said quietly but with a firm tone. "Good night."

She couldn't get out of his room fast enough. Once she got back to the nurses station, she sank down into one of the chairs and sighed. It wasn't about the money, she was worried about, she enjoyed the company and it made her feel good being able to help people, but was that really what was bothering her?

Yes, he was attractive... Very attractive at that, but for all she knew he was very attached to some beautiful woman. Holly started to work on some charts to distract her thoughts of her attractive new patient.
 
When the nurse abruptly ended their conversation and exited the room after saying goodnight, Michael wondered if he offended her. He had simply told her that he would be okay and didn't need anyone to take care of him after he got home. Did she take that as he didn't want HER as his after-care? He hoped not. He didn't want his attractive nurse mad at him. Having her in the room occupied his mind and kept him from trying to remember how the crash had happened.

He put his head back on the pillow and set the call button down on the bed. He tried to close his eyes and sleep. It took a while, he kept thinking of waking up in the Emergency Room, but eventually he was able to fall asleep. It wasn't a deep sleep, but it was sleep, nonetheless.

His mind continued to race as he slept. Most of what went through his head was the Emergency Room; waking up with the bright lights, people asking him questions, people touching him and probing him, rolling him onto his side and then back again, more questions. Then the nurse entered his dream. She came into his room in his dream and introduced herself, said she was going to be taking care of him and left. Moments later, she re-entered his room, locked the door behind her, and walked toward him wearing a very sexy white nurses outfit that was unbuttoned pretty far down showing her ample breasts. The skirt was very short, and she was wearing stockings and heels that said "fuck me."

As she approached the bed, she said, "Like I was saying, I am going to take care of you." As she moved next to the bed, he woke up. He tried to close his eyes and get the mental image back, but it was gone. He laid his head back and stared at the ceiling.
 
After updating her stack of charts, Holly rubbed the back of her neck and stretched. She really could use a nap, she looked at the clock, it read 2:00 am. It had been a quiet night, "Hey Lisa, I'm going to slip into the on call room for a short nap, can you come wake me in about 30 minutes, that would be great!"

Holly laid down and fell into a deep sleep quickly. She began to dream of Michael, she was standing at his bedside and it was obvious he was aroused. Oh what an arousal it was, too. She tried to keep her eyes averted, but he caught her. "See what YOU do to me, Holly." He reached up and put his hand behind her head and brought it down to his, giving her a deep, hungry kiss. It was an incredible kiss, she wanted more of his lips and tongue...

She awoke with a start and to find Lisa standing over her with a curious smirk on her face. "What, or should I ask who were you dreaming about?" Holly grinned and could feel her face flushing. "Anyway, your incredibly hot, new patient is asking for you."

Holly stretched and began to walk to Michael's room, it was time to check his vitals again anyway. "Hello, Michael. Were you able to get any sleep?" She could not look at him now without blushing and thinking of that kiss.....
 
Michael’s head started to bother him. He knew he would have headaches with the concussion; he had a concussion playing football in college and the headaches went on for weeks. He wondered if he could get something for the headache.

He picked up the call button and started to press it. He paused for a second. He wasn’t sure that having the nurse come in shortly after the dream he had about her was a good idea. He put it back down.

Twenty minutes later, with his head now pounding, Michael picked up the call button and pressed it. Another attractive nurse came walking into his room. He asked her for something for his headache, and she said that she would check with Holly.

When Holly walked in, he let his eyes roam over her; imaging her in the outfit he had dreamed about. “Hey, would it be possible to get something for my headache? My head is pounding and I can’t sleep.”
 
As Michael was asking her if he could have something for his headache, she could've sworn he had a mischievous twinkle in his eye, she wondered what was going through his mind. Holly looked at her watch, "Yes, I can get you something, it's time for your next round of meds anyway, I'll be right back." She put her hand over his and gave him a warm smile and walked out the door.

She got the doctor's approval for the pain meds and had it made up. The doctor told her it would also help him sleep. Holly smiled as she walked back towards Michael's room. The thought crossed her mind,"I wonder if he's single." She hadn't been intimate with a man in quite sometime, and she craved the touch of a man immensely.

"I'm back, did you miss me?", she said with a wink. "The doctor assured me this would also help you sleep." She cradled his arm against her as she injected his meds into his IV line. Holly caught Michael looking at her out of the side of her eye and smiled. "There you go, you should be feeling some relief, momentarily."
 
When the nurse walked back into the room, he smiled at her. "Yes, I did. I was wondering if you would ever come back, or if you were going to leave me all alone in this horrible place." He smiled at her as she approached the bed.

"Sleep will be a good thing, I think. Of course, it will really depend on the dreams I have. If I have a dream about the car crash, then the sleep will not be that good. If I dream about other things, however, then sleep could be a great thing."

He smiled at her as she injected the pain killer into his IV tube. The touch of her hands on his arm made him shiver a little. He tried not to think about his dream, because he really did not want his cock to get hard at the moment; that could be quite embarrassing.
 
Holly was thinking what a wonderful smile Michael had, it lit up his whole face, especially around his intense eyes..." Those eyes can look at me anytime", she thought to herself. She could feel herself blushing. " Now why would I want to go and leave you alone in a place such as this," she said with a wink.

"Well, something that always works for me when I'm in pain or sad right before I go to sleep... Just imagine someone or something wonderful, and I have amazing dreams, of course the someone I'm always noticing is my celebrity crush, Patrick Dempsey", she said with a sigh.

"Okay Michael, you should start to feel sleepy... Think wonderful thoughts and your mind should steer away from you dreaming about your accident, try and get some rest." She smiled and squeezed his hand before leaving.
 
Thinking about my dream about the nurse. "Well, I am thinking about something pretty wonderful right now. Hopefully that will guide what I am thinking about." He smiled a wicked smile at her as she squeezed his hand.

I start to fall asleep as you head toward the door. Thinking about the nurse in the sexy outfit and the hot body inside it. A smile comes across my face as I see that image in my mind. "Oh, nurse Holly. You look so fucking hot," I say in my sleep.
 
"Well see, you're already on the right track to some wonderful dreams." I'll be back in a few hours to check on you before I head home." Sweet dreams"

Holly heads back to the nurses station and sinks down in her chair. She can't erase the image of him kissing her... A kiss filled with want... Desire and raw hunger. She wondered if he was as good as a kisser as he was in her dream, she could feel tingles going through her body as she thought about it.

" Okay, what has you smiling so big?", she heard Lisa say." Who me?" Since when is it a crime to smile? Everyone should smile." She could feel the back of her neck flushing with embarrassment.
 
Sleep brought the dream back. It started with the nurse walking into his room. She walked up beside his bed and took his vitals. As she took his blood pressure, she placed his hand on her breast. He was shocked at how forward this nurse was, but he admitted he liked it.

She unbuttoned her uniform, revealing her breasts with no bra. She grabbed his hands and placed them on her breasts and told him to caress them because it would be good therapy; it would keep his fingers flexible. Then he woke up; aroused.

"Damn it," he said out loud. In fact he said it louder than he wanted to. He wondered if anyone heard him. He put his head down and pretended to be asleep in case someone came into his room to check on him.
 
The sun would be rising soon and Holly was looking forward to going home, getting a hot shower and crawling into her bed, she hadn't had much sleep working a back to back shift. As she was walking down the hall, she paused outside of Michael's room. She thought she heard him cry out, but when she opened the door, he appeared to be sleeping.

She reached down and took his pulse, her eyes taking in his handsome face. Her eyes wandered down his body.. Was that... Yes, he was aroused!! She bit her lip in curiosity, she heard herself moan quietly as well as her panties become damp with her juices.
 
Michael opened his eyes as the nurse took his pulse. He saw her eyes wandering down his body and he thought he heard her moan a little. Looking up at her, he smiled, "Well, I guess I was having a pretty good dream. What do you think?"

Yes, he pushed the limits there. He even surprised himself by saying that. There wasn't much he could do at the moment to hide his arousal. It was obvious that she had noticed, and he didn't want to draw more attention to it by trying to adjust it while she was looking at it.

"It was your idea to think of something positive before falling asleep, and I sure did; I guess." He gave her a wicked smile and then looked down at his cock which was still hard and standing at attention.
 
Holly was startled when she heard Michael speak, she hoped he hadn't heard her moan. She gave him an embarrassed smile, "Yes I did, didn't I?" Whoever you were dreaming about must be a very lucky lady to have that effect on you." As she nodded towards his wonderful cock standing at attention.

She looked back up at him and the sexual tension going between them was incredible. A thought crossed her mind, she felt like there was something he wanted to ask her, she had never had a man look at her the way he was.
 
Back
Top