Spanking instruments info

437d2636e1ac081c205af8dd28c11a69_zpsbw28jfbp.jpg

Latest purchase, it's dreamy. I bought this one. Miles and g have quite similar taste it seems. It will take a while for me to get that one, photobucket jams between things,:( I'll edit in here.

That is a fucking gorgeous flogger! :heart:

I personally prefer a prefer a curved handle, more like Count Duku's light saber, with a heavier amount of tails. Let's me get more wrist in to it, for up strokes and orbits.

Apparently I need to make a visit to a certain online shop.
Thank you both! :heart:

flogger envy... serious flogger envy....
omg.
*thinking.... can I get one for a b'day present? maybe???

where to start?

Since the "experts" on spanking are already in this thread I figured I would ask my question in here rather than start a whole new thread. What instrument(s) would you advise me to use for 1st timers? I mean I have used my hand and she liked that.. should the next stem be a paddle? a flogger? I am sure cane and whip are out of our comfort zones for now.. I guess really what i want to know is which is easier to use for inexperienced...

Since the "experts" on spanking are already in this thread I figured I would ask my question in here rather than start a whole new thread. What instrument(s) would you advise me to use for 1st timers? I mean I have used my hand and she liked that.. should the next stem be a paddle? a flogger? I am sure cane and whip are out of our comfort zones for now.. I guess really what i want to know is which is easier to use for inexperienced...

Depends on if she likes Thuds or Stings?

Back