Welcome to Hell.

Her head rolled to watch the glittering glass line her skin. The shutter it created, of not only where but exactly what would happen should he cut deeper, and the fact that he was restraining that edge they both knew was there, those two things twisted like serpents within her entire form. She couldn't form words right away, she couldn't do much of anything coherent but shake her head at at him, to him, to the act and the implications.

I.....

"I have reasons, but they're all mine and I don't like to share... Especially right now, so that delightfully violent other side of you is going to have to bide her time. Until she can find another mind, not her own, to torment."

She couldn't speak, her eyes darted from his darkness to the glitter in his fingers and back again. Her head shook "no" and her breath and body said 'yes'.
His pace within her was driving her mad. She squirmed and fought as each glittering crash trickled and twisted through each of her senses. Soft touches to her lips and ethereal warmth to her neck. She could barely hear him over the title waves of screaming within her own head. It all made her teeth chatter. Looking up into dark storms of his irises, her lips parted but no sound came forth.

She didn't hear, she didn't need to but she did. She could feel her face twist in a smirk and the faint echo of "Fine, you deal with her." giggled somewhere... but somewhere didn't matter, it didn't go away but it didn't matter. Her lower body writhed against his paces and with them... Here she didn't remember she even had arms.

"Just focus on that feeling, the way it slides against you every which way, don't you just love it? Shh, shh,"

Her eyes squeezed tightly shut against the onslaught of tears. She throbbed and twitched and trembled and screamed and ached and pulsed everywhere. Her heart still thundered in her chest. She still couldn't catch her breath and he wanted her to feel it more. His lips tasted like tears and she whimpered, she didn't know why but she wanted it to end and never end. She couldn't think while this caught on fire...

"It's all going to end soon, as soon as she's gone, and you're mine. Not forever, but for now it will end."

Her body tightened, just to feel more. End, yes end. alive or not something ends, something. anything, everything will be quiet.. she whimpered in nonsense from the inside out. Her body lifted to greet the sensations and run screaming from them. It greeted him and ran from him in a writhing mass.

His hands, his teeth on her neck, his entire body was moving so softly, enmeshed with hers that she went blank, she whited out. Nothing existed but the sensation he created; it was torrentially quiet. She wasn't but everything was. Her body relaxed and flowed from one crest to another until the peaks and valleys faded away and she just ... was. In all her purring, chirping twisted bloody form.

Her lips chased his, licking at his lips as he pulled just so far away. Her hazel met and fell farther into the liquid brown void as his voice washed over her skin.
"Let me know what happens in there..."

There was a flash of anger across her face at his gesture of protection. It instantly melted into confusion and the sensations didn't stop. She melted into his mouth, tasting him, devouring the moans that poured out of her into him. Every time she tried to answer she hiccuped into a moan. She was desperately frustrated trying to say just the word 'quiet' before she came completely unglued. She was quiet but her body was the epitome of tortured bliss. She could feel every millimeter of him in contact with her. So much so her body itself was trying to turn itself inside out to feel him again or to blink out, into nothingness.
 
Last edited:
The change was both immediate and obvious, not subtle nor gradual, and even if someone was not me; it would not have mattered. They would have, should have, felt the change just as easily as I did. Her whole body floats up to mine, and meets the kisses not with frantic desperation but blissful wonderment. Something I don't have the greatest amount of experience with, being much more used to the screaming, whining, and... well... screaming, from earlier. The one thing that anyone might have missed was the change in her eyes. They... Emptied, not completely and not of life, no, far from that. The best way to describe it would be that they became less busy, no less confused or dull, just less overwhelmed. When I see that, I see an opening; one that my foot has stuck itself into and one that I am determined to claw my way inside of as quickly as possible and get my self stuck within as firmly as possible. Sort of like a virus.

"Quiet?" I know it's a surprise to her, or maybe it's not, but I feel her react to the word.

"Don't worry, little one," Already I've begun, "I'm going to take very good care of you."

Granted, my words hardly match my earlier actions; as evident at how beautifully I've fucked her body up. Yet, I know, and I'm sure she knows, all that worked yielded the slightest bit of destruction within her. Enough to plant my foot in the door, but I've got plenty of work to continue with, and whether or not it will all work out is another matter entirely. My thumbs, and fingers delicately drape across her face and underneath her jaw, admiring smooth lines and pronounced features like I own them. Which I fully intend to, soon, my intentions were to simply come in here and fuck her, and fuck with her a bit, but that's all changed after the many different twists and turns she's taken. Now it's more... Personal? Though that's hardly a word I'd use to describe any relationship I'm in, it is at least applicable in the current situation, or it will be once I'm finished. Now my intentions have quite dramatically changed, I'm dreaming once again even as I lay in reality atop a quite fantastic prize, but that is the one thing about men like me... We're never content with what we have.

"I'm here, and I'm going to make everything okay? Do you understand, little one, my little piece of meat?"

I slowly reach out, tracing along her thin arm, to remove the bonds from her hands. Snapping the glass knife at it's base so it slips from her flesh with minimal pain, though I am quite sure it still burns intensely. Brushing her sweaty hair behind her ears, I take hold of them and hold her steady staring into my eyes, kissing her lips gently and nibble on the tip of her nose. Below both our wastes we're still moving, but it's not frantic or painful, a steady pace that I've firmly set. Eventually I'll finish, but right now I'm much more interested in what is happening in front of my face. I kiss her lips, nibble on her nose and jaw, and blow cool air across her neck, my fingers gently massage her ears. Softly playing with the warm flesh.

"Are you afraid of me, baby girl?"
 
"shhhhhhhh" Her lip whitened momentarily between her teeth before her tiny voice whispered through its moaning tone, "yes, qu-quiet... loud quiet... is sound.... and.... noise...... and nothing....... rare"

"Don't worry, little one... I'm going to take very good care of you."

She squeaked, she couldn't snort while panting quite like that, but it was the self same thing in meaning. Her face scrunched almost cutely. Nobody can take care of me. to much pity in pain making crazy. Can't make it stop.... no .. no.. never stops. Watching his eyes though her own rolled, she winced as his touch feathered across her features. Her neck arched and body pressed up into his own. Her legs slithered, the soles of her feet caressing the backs of his calves joining with the sensation of his thumbs brushing under her jaw; it made her tongue curl, her toes curl and throat constrict tighter than her cunt, successfully choking off the moan from it all.

"I'm here, and I'm going to make everything okay? Do you understand, little one, my little piece of meat?"

Muted whimpers contorted her face between pleasures, hope, disbelief and remorse... no, no you cant make it ok, its never ok.. can only make it what it is, nothing more nothing less... but you......................... you.... might. Somewhere deeper she did understand this thing. Hope flashed in her eyes; he might understand this thing, maybe. owwwwwww

She watched him quite intently, his hand break the blade from her skin, before fading farther away. ''goddamit, could have pulled that through the bones so beautifully.............."

"ow, ow, owwww, ssssting... ow....... hurts." the heat and pressure within the grip of his hands, pulling her trembling ones down ilicited a groan, long and so low it was nothing more than a clicking through her tattered vocal cords. Her shoulders protested moving, realigning the sockets. The pain in them and her hand shook her to her core all over agian and turned her grip on his hands to iron, which he matched before setting the nerves in her face alight again. It was nearly reassuring. Nearly sweet. Him knowing just how much pain she was in and playing with it filled her with a joy that undulated and moaned through her entire body wisking him in and out of her eyes focus. She slipped and slid through the cords and measures he played on her skin, her lips, her jaw, her neck.... so much released in every touch trickled in crystal tears down into her hair.

"Are you afraid of me, baby girl?"

She shivered from head to foot, his voice and choice of words washing her skin with want, practicly licking her from the inside out. Any answer would be wrong and right if he chose it to be. Her eyes flickered and she licked his taste from her lips as her hands moved toward him then, her head cocked to the side so very curiously as if trying to shake the question away or the little tinglig ripples from her ears. Her injured hand gripped the join of his neck with a tight, sharp, digging grip. The glairing pain of bone and connective tissues being used limited her ability to know exactly how harsh her grip was. Though she knew it didnt matter. No. If he didnt want it there he would remove it, the grip or her hand. Or even the other hand that brushed his face in trembling softness before her little fingers curled into a white knuckled fist and tucked back between them.

LIE and say yes, resolutly yes! ...... mmmmmmmnnooooooo... She fought to make herself talk instead of Her. No matter how dificult, no matter how her breath twisted and caught the words "pain is nothing but, mmmmm..... a bi-product of intent....... the same as pleasure... mmmm delight, torture... it is what we are." She whimpered in an impossibly higher pitch. It wasnt an answer to his question. She panted and forced her eyes to his, to focus." I should be,'' she nodded like a scolded child, "You will try to make me afraid, so i should be..." She added nearly disapointed that she coudlnt... that it would all just go away because it just wasnt part of her and how can you give something you dont possess.
 
He slipped into the familiar confines. No matter how long it had been, it could not feel like it had been so long. The warmth-well, it was hardly hotter than it was at his home, here. He stretched out lazily with a drink, on rapidly melting ice.

"Well, that's one down. Felt good to be back. I should do this more often."
 
Noon perks an eyebrow at her and then takes a quick sip of his drink before setting it aside, very casually. Oh, I don't, hmm? And how are you so sure?

He chuckled wickedly before straightening up and strolling over to her, reaching down and running his hand up the side of her cheek and then dragging fingers through her hair, tilting her head back slightly to look at him. So you're so smart, perhaps you could tell me precisely what I meant.

His lips twitched upward in a slight grin
 
-a softer smile graced her lips as she looked up to him, half glazed-

My opinion, you meant the skin of Noon Shadow, the writer, flirt, board wanderer... The separation from and dip into what the real world is not.

-she touched his cheek and her hand all but fell back in her lap-

I wont be here long... well, i'll be here but... i wont..
 
He smiled back at her and nodded, leaning down to kiss her cheek gently, lips lingering on her skin.

Clever answer, I think. Well, have fun being here in a state of notness, then. I expect I'll be lingering around for a least a while, since I've had difficulty sleeping often enough.

He slides back over to his chair, stretching out once agian
 
Noon settles in quietly with a cold beer, deciding that he's not heading out for the night. He smiles as he relaxes, eyes falling half shut, taking a breath, holding it, and then releasing it in a long sigh.

Well, that was enough for the moment.
 
He was back in Hell. At some point, he thought, it would be nice to redecorate. Maybe rent out a room down here, in the mean time, that he could set himself up in comfortably. Or, you know. What passed for comfort. Noon grinned as he sat down on the bar, resting on his elbows as he requested a beer. He sipped on it as he draped himself against the bar, reveling in his idleness for the moment.
 
-a flash of bright yellow flame on the bar, It slowly sinks, and shrinks and wriggles itself into the shape of a key before the flame dies away completely-

You can take any spot that is available except the west corner of the 7th level, Luna claimed it.
 
-a flash of bright yellow flame on the bar, It slowly sinks, and shrinks and wriggles itself into the shape of a key before the flame dies away completely-

You can take any spot that is available except the west corner of the 7th level, Luna claimed it.

Peaks head in with narrowed eyes.

And no stealing my chair! The flames keep it warm in my absence...

Slowly ducks head back out with eyes still narrowed.
 
Noon perks an eyebrow at the sudden burst of flame near him, leaning away from it as he pauses to drink his beer. He watches at it drinks, seeing the remains glittering golden, recognizing the shape. He shakes his head lightly, almost rolling his eyes as he grabbed it, holding it in his palm and then thrusting it into his pocket.

Hmm, seems like someone here is a mind-reader. And that same someone mistook some idle murmurs as an actual intent. But perhaps I will, sometime-I'm feeling quite too lazy to bother decorating a room tonight. He chuckles as he tucks the key away and then sips on his beverage, turning around away from the bar and spotting Nina.

Thanks for the gesture thought. His eyes narrow at her teasingly.
 
Peaks head in with narrowed eyes.

And no stealing my chair! The flames keep it warm in my absence...

Slowly ducks head back out with eyes still narrowed.

-Ppbbbbbbtttttt-

It has your assprints... and it would probably bite anyone that sat in it.
Holding on till you're return...

so... stuff it grumpy.
 
Noon perks an eyebrow at the sudden burst of flame near him, leaning away from it as he pauses to drink his beer. He watches at it drinks, seeing the remains glittering golden, recognizing the shape. He shakes his head lightly, almost rolling his eyes as he grabbed it, holding it in his palm and then thrusting it into his pocket.

Hmm, seems like someone here is a mind-reader. And that same someone mistook some idle murmurs as an actual intent. But perhaps I will, sometime-I'm feeling quite too lazy to bother decorating a room tonight. He chuckles as he tucks the key away and then sips on his beverage, turning around away from the bar and spotting Nina.

Thanks for the gesture thought. His eyes narrow at her teasingly.

-laughing she returned to her lounge and held out her hand. THe glittering golden key appearing there instead of resting in his pocket-

Well then... when you wish it... you can ask for it back.

:devil:
 
-Ppbbbbbbtttttt-

It has your assprints... and it would probably bite anyone that sat in it.
Holding on till you're return...

so... stuff it grumpy.

Peaks back in.

I've worked hard for those assprints, thank you kindly. And yes, I am quite sure that my chair will fight to its last thread for me.

Nods, pauses, and suddenly leaps into his chair with a satisfied sigh.

I really have missed this chair...
 
He smirked, watching Nina stretch back out in her Lounge. He leaned back against the bar, tossing back th rest of his drink, and let his eyes glitter playfully, wickedly, as he looked at her. He nodded, then, slowly. All right then, but you know, I may have strange ways of asking for things. I tend to want many things at once.

He winked at her before turning to get another drink from the bar. He gave a quick wave to Sera as he grabbed his ass-printed chair. Well, you're welcome to it. I tend to prefer my own assprints. He grinned impishly as he sipped on a fresh beverage.
 
Peaks back in.

I've worked hard for those assprints, thank you kindly. And yes, I am quite sure that my chair will fight to its last thread for me.

Nods, pauses, and suddenly leaps into his chair with a satisfied sigh.

I really have missed this chair...

-watches the happy look from a well fitting assprint in a chair and laughs-

Any one ever tell you, sometimes you can be a dork?
 
-watches the happy look from a well fitting assprint in a chair and laughs-

Any one ever tell you, sometimes you can be a dork?

A serious look crosses his face, which morphs into faux shock, then into a sly grin.

You're just now figuring this out?
 
He smirked, watching Nina stretch back out in her Lounge. He leaned back against the bar, tossing back th rest of his drink, and let his eyes glitter playfully, wickedly, as he looked at her. He nodded, then, slowly. All right then, but you know, I may have strange ways of asking for things. I tend to want many things at once.

He winked at her before turning to get another drink from the bar. He gave a quick wave to Sera as he grabbed his ass-printed chair. Well, you're welcome to it. I tend to prefer my own assprints. He grinned impishly as he sipped on a fresh beverage.

-setting her drink on the floor, she watched it untill it bubbled. Smirking at it she plucked the glass from the floor and laughed-

Thats not strange darlin, that sounds like everyone I know.

A serious look crosses his face, which morphs into faux shock, then into a sly grin.

You're just now figuring this out?

:p Nope, just wondering if anyone ever told you before?

what with you being all grrrrr most of the time.
 
He grinned back at Nina, and tilted his head slightly, conceding the point. He sipped his drink, closing his eyes for a second. WEll, perhaps it's not strange, but you should that I can be...rather convincing when I want to be. He licked his lips playfully at her and let his eyes trace down from her face, against her entire length stretched out on her lounge, his lips quirking up in amusement. He was enjoying listening to the back and forth wordplay between her and Sera. His scotch with rocks was just right for his mood at the moment.
 
:p Nope, just wondering if anyone ever told you before?

what with you being all grrrrr most of the time.

Waves hand dismissively.

I have many sides, as well you should know by now. How long have you known me?

Perks up.

Remember when we first met? Oh, that pool. In the room. With the cookie. Nostalgia.

Sits back with a sigh and goofy smile.
 
Having been unsuccessful in finding the words to finish what she started writing the previous night she drops by Hell, actually she shimmers to full physical form streatched out on a couch. A snap of her fingers produces a glass of red and waves to the others.
 
Back
Top