I miss the life.

I'm an engineer. I'm not a mutual fund dealer. I sell no accounts and have zero vested interest in telling you about accounts.

I don't claim that stock market investments are fail proof. They are not. You can lose money in the stock market. But, you can also not invest and not have anything at retirement. So, call me a fool all you want. Maybe one day I'll lose all my money.

Again, this is simple math. I don't know how adults can't understand this concept.

Feel free to laugh all you want. I've got a comfortable life and I make my investments as I see fit. You will make yours.

What do you guys choose for investments? Lottery tickets?

I'm an engineer. I'm not a mutual fund dealer. I sell no accounts and have zero vested interest in telling you about accounts.

I don't claim that stock market investments are fail proof. They are not. You can lose money in the stock market. But, you can also not invest and not have anything at retirement. So, call me a fool all you want. Maybe one day I'll lose all my money.

Again, this is simple math. I don't know how adults can't understand this concept.

Feel free to laugh all you want. I've got a comfortable life and I make my investments as I see fit. You will make yours.

I don't know anything you'll are talking about. But judging how everybody jumped on your ass, I thought they chased you away. Good to see you are back, Stickman.

I don't know anything you'll are talking about. But judging how everybody jumped on your ass, I thought they chased you away. Good to see you are back, Stickman.

No, they didn't chase me away. I don't know their financial situation. Maybe they're rich. Maybe they don't have two nickels to rub together. But I'd really be curious to know their plan for retirement.

I feel confident in the decisions I've made. For instance, these mutual funds they hate so much have done very well for me. I've never had a car payment. I've never paid interest on a single thing in my life other than a mortgage I have now paid off. I'm 32 and I don't owe anyone anything. My financial situation is fairly secure and I'm comfortable with it.

I don't claim that stock market investments are fail proof. They are not. You can lose money in the stock market.

Oh so it's NOT a secure investment for someone who can't afford to eat losses (someone with no money) right? How is that possible? I though poor people were just poor because they suck so much and any idiot even with 80/mo could be a millionaire by retirement if they just quit spending everything on lotto tickets n' booze!

What happened? :confused:

But, you can also not invest and not have anything at retirement. So, call me a fool all you want. Maybe one day I'll lose all my money.

You can invest and loose everything too.......investment does not = returns, especially when your talking about the kinds of investments someone living on 1200/mo is able to make.

I'm not laughing at you....I'm laughing at your assertion that the stock market is a sound investment for someone on food stamps because 10% compounding ROI so easy! Super Easy...Lord PP sayz so.

I run my investments inside the agriculture industry.....it's what I'm in tune with, I'm pretty good at spotting winners and losers within it and I join winning teams.

But it took me 500k in veteran/USDA welfare, another 300k in private investment, a bunch of help from a LOT of people and a few years of working it to get to the point I could start investing in the winners around me.

I never spent much money on things, but could see, but I miss the freedom that money gives you. I miss travelling too and getting new tech whenever I wanted.

LMFAO....you must have been born with a silver spoon in your face.

For suggesting he save?

STFU.

You're the one born with the silver spoon if you don't think saving money is a good idea.

Fucking dropkick.

$150k. Lol.

Try adding another zero.

For suggesting he save?

STFU.

You're the one born with the silver spoon if you don't think saving money is a good idea.

Fucking dropkick.

$150k. Lol.

Try adding another zero.

He was aiming that at me. He has another option, too. He can move to a state where you can buy a house for that :)
Or quit complaining and become an engineer.

For suggesting he save?

STFU.

Fucking dropkick.

$150k. Lol.

Try adding another zero.

Put drug money into a bank and see what the fuck happens.....you might get away with it for a bit, but eventually it will fuck you big time. But hey what do I know....

Hear that smoot? GS sayz putting funny money in the bank is what you SHOULD be doing!! LOL....

And min wage savings? LOL that's a joke...you can't save when you can't even afford to feed yourself.

Yea 150k for a house is a joke around here....can't get a single wide for that much.

He was aiming that at me. He has another option, too. He can move to a state where you can buy a house for that :)
Or quit complaining and become an engineer.

Why? Engineers don't make anywhere near what I do.....they live in Oakland with the poor people.

Last edited:
Smooth, are you playing a character here or are you really this needy and in need of attention? You looking for an easy way out but you want to be successful? It is not fair that some are born with a fucking silver spoon in their mouths but for those of us who don't have that luxury it takes hard fucking work. I read your threats today and I don't think you're up to that hard fucking work.

Smooth, are you playing a character here or are you really this needy and in need of attention? You looking for an easy way out but you want to be successful? It is not fair that some are born with a fucking silver spoon in their mouths but for those of us who don't have that luxury it takes hard fucking work. I read your threats today and I don't think you're up to that hard fucking work.

He has provided the service of making a thread for us to pontificate about investment advice and has thus kept the GB alive one more day.

It is not fair that some are born with a fucking silver spoon in their mouths but for those of us who don't have that luxury it takes hard fucking work.

Only to get there....once you are there you barely have to do shit to keep it. You let that money do the work for you, or you can be fucking retarded and workaholic it up anyhow because for some reason that's glamorous to Americans.

Personally I fuckin' dig the 10-15 hr work weeks with 60-90 days of paid vay cay every year. :D

Last edited:
Put drug money into a bank and see what the fuck happens.....you might get away with it for a bit, but eventually it will fuck you big time. But hey what do I know....

Hear that smoot? GS sayz putting funny money in the bank is what you SHOULD be doing!! LOL....

And min wage savings? LOL that's a joke...you can't save when you can't even afford to feed yourself.

Yea 150k for a house is a joke around here....can't get a single wide for that much.

Lol, why is this so hard for you to understand?

Put it in the bank, hide it - do whatever. You know, saving money.

I'd rather save the money for down the track than splash it all on shit but hey, what would I know? I'm not a crack dealer.

Bitch bye. You have the perfect nick. BabblingBrooke, cause all the fuck you do is babble. Pay attention sometimes, read what the fuck others are saying.

I'd rather save the money for down the track than splash it all on shit but hey, what would I know? I'm not a crack dealer.

Sup Smiley?

Hi. :)

Not a lot happening just now. It's Saturday morning, the birds are going nuts outside.

I'm thinking about what yoghurt I want on my cereal.

What do you think?

Vanilla or passionfruit?

I will say Vanilla. Only because I don't know what passionfruit is. But I don't eat yogurts on my cereal or with it either, so I really don't know.

I will say Vanilla. Only because I don't know what passionfruit is. But I don't eat yogurts on my cereal or with it either, so I really don't know.

You don't know what passionfruit is? That makes me sad. Sigh.

It's delicious. Be right back.

It's not hard for me to understand....I'm just more precise about what's being said I suppose. To me 'hide it' with reference to money is the exact opposite of putting it in the bank....

Passionsmoot

DSC_0520_zps7zw3q8xd.jpg

Back