ENF Stories

Belletrist1

Virgin
Joined
Jan 3, 2014
Posts
5
I'd really like to see more ENF stories, the kind that involve a woman (and not somebody's wife or girlfriend) who willingly gets totally nude or somehow ends up totally nude or is stripped totally nude in public, as well as the subsequent aftermath, i.e. does she enjoy it or does the situation get out of hand? There are several extremely talented writers here who have written excellent stories of this genre. I just wish there was more.
 
Last edited:
Hi,

Following on from astuffedshirt_perv's point, I consider myself an ENF writer, although I suspect I deal more with the process and activity rather than the aftermath, as in your initial breakdown of story components. As well as that, the latter two stories have brought in other genres as well - are you looking for "pure" ENF, or are there other things that do it for you too?

My first series starts with: http://www.literotica.com/s/dress-off-sasha-vs-tara

If that is the kind of thing you're interested in, and you have specific story ideas, feel free to PM me and I'll see what I can do.

EC
 
To answer astuffedshirt_perv's question, some examples of what I consider very good ENF stories are:

Naked1: Kat's Adventures, Young and Naked: Mandy, and Maria Dreams
gao23: A Night at the Opera
HMBx1: A Revealing Summer (one of the few stories over 3 or 4 chapters I like)
Sarakingdom: Sunday in the Office
jappio: all the Ashley stories
Rocket19: Shopping Mall Fun
Nerfstar: Shelly at the Movies, The Walk
bigeasy9: Up Tight Girl Ends Up Loving It
volescamper: Caught in the Light

More of these type of stories would be most welcome
 
A Star is Born- Naked by Orie

http://www.literotica.com/s/a-star-is-born-naked

That's one of the best stories I've ever read on here. The quality of the writing is amazing.

It's about a stage actress who signs up for a big show, and then finds out she has to be naked on stage. You'll probably enjoy reading it as much as I did. It's a great story.
 
I've always been partial to stories where someone lost a bet or a game and had to do something that was way out of their comfort zone.
 
Back
Top