The Caregiver (closed for maria1966)

He wraps his arms around her waist and holds her to him for several moments before letting go. He smiles at her and grabs his diploma and puts his hand on the door handle but isn't able to will himself to turn it. Looks at his house knowing that this wonderful day is over and that he's walking into his own personal hell. He thinks about his mother and how he wishes that she was alive to see this day. As he remains still, Annie starts to grow concern for her former pupil.

Malcome's body starts to tremble and he begins to sob. His sobs turn to tears and he buries his face into his hands and cries like he hasn't in years.
 
Last edited:
Annie looked at Malcome and when she saw how much pain that he was in she embraced him gently and she say's to him "What's wrong Malcome?"
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Malcome held on tightly to his former teacher not wanting to let go.

'I can't go in there' he said as his voice cracked.
 
Last edited:
"Then you don't have to go into that hellish house then Annie started up her car and they headed for her house which was just a few miles away. After a boring drive they arrived home "Malcome we are home".
 
Throughout the remainder of the ride, Malcome stared at his gold locket, running his thumb over the outside and opening it to see the picture of his mother and closing it only to open it again. Annie glanced over at Malcome as she drove. She hated seeing him like this. She wanted to take him away from everything and for him to have the happy future that he deserved.

The car came to a stop and Annie turned off the ignition and put the parking break on.

"Malcome, we are home."

The young man looked out the window at what would be his sanctuary. It all felt so surreal to him.

"Home..."

He was clutching his gold locket neckless with both hands.
 
Last edited:
Annie unhooked her seatbelt walked around to the passenger side of her car opened the door and she helped her emotionally drained pupil inside of her house. After giving him a brief tour of it she helped him to the spare bedroom.

"Malcome from now on this is your bedroom I know its a little drab and plain now but you can decorate it and make it your own. in the mean time get some rest."
 
Annie opened the passenger door for Malcome with a reassuring smile on her face. He grabbed his blue graduation cap and diploma and stepped onto the gravel driveway looking at what would be his new home.

Annie showed him around the house. In the kitchen, there was a silver fridge with a tap on the door. A table sat in the center with a rack which pans and pots hung from. Under the sink was a dishwasher. There was even a washer and drier.
In the living room was a creamed colored couch and a big screen HDTV. It was like Malcome stepped into another world. Annie's house was so bright. So full of life and taste. Malcome had an innocent joy written across his face that infected Annie and gave her one as well. She hadn't seen Malcome so much as crack a genuine smile in so long.
Lastly, she took him to a somewhat barren room. There was a small bed and a dresser with a large mirror on it.

"Malcome, from now on this is your bedroom. I know it's a little drab and plain now, but you can decorate it and make it your own. In the mean time get some rest."

She was right. The day, although positive for the most part took quite a toll on the young man. He needed time to process this radical transition and get out of his graduation gown.

"Oh, shoot! I don't have anything to wear for tomorrow."
 
Last edited:
"Don't worry about that Malcome I will take you clothes shopping in the morning and we can get you some brand new clothes and shoes in the mean time try to get a good night sleep and in the morning I will cook you a big delicious breakfast I am an excellent cook and I am going to fill you up."

After one final hug I go up stairs put my purse away then I take a nice hot shower brush my teeth change into my nightgown say my prayers then I go to bed and I get a good night sleep. and I prepare for my busy day tomorrow.
 
Annie makes promise of a morning feast as well as a shopping trip tomorrow and gives her Malcome one last hug for the day and leaves him to his new room.

After she leaves the room and shuts the door, Malcome exhales and takes off his gown, folds it and puts it in the dresser and pulls out his phone. He sends a text to his father.

Dad. Won't be coming home tonight. Will see you later.

Malcome climbs into bed and pulls the blanket over him. He rests his head against the memory pillow and runs his thumb over the locket around his neck. A smile possesses Malcome's face and he falls into the most peaceful sleep that he's had in years.
 
Last edited:
The next more I get up stretch make my bed take a shower get dressed walk down stairs and I wake Malcome up as gently as possible. "Malcome its morning what do you want for breakfast? I am an excellent cook and I will make you anything you want to eat you name I will cook it up for you."
 
'Malcome, its morning' she said as she gently shook him awake. When Malcome pried his eyes open he smiled at his former teacher.

'Mmm...Good morning' he said in a groggy voice.

Annie smiled back at him as she sat on the edge of the bed, her hand still on his shoulder.

"What do you want for breakfast? I am an excellent cook and I will make you anything you want to eat. You name I will cook it up for you."

Malcome wasn't awake enough to craft in his mind something to eat that wasn't a bowl of cereal. He couldn't remember the last time someone made breakfast for him.

"Um...How about a veggie omelet with wheat toast and a glass of orange juice?"

Malcome was surprised that he was able to ask for so much. He's so used to doing everything himself that it's not easy for him to ask for anything of anyone, but Annie has been insistent lately for him to allow her to dote on him that he can see that she really means it.

'Coming right up' she said in a vigorous voice and with a humbled smile.

"Oh, I left a towel and scrubby for you on the dresser. Don't take too long though. I'll have your breakfast ready for you before you know it."

And with that, Annie went downstairs to prepare her new housemate his breakfast of champions. Malcome sat at on the edge of his bed and groaned as he wiped his eyes. Sunlight was creeping in through the window. He watched as the light limbed up his legs and he looked out the window to see a gorgeous view of the sun as it rose. Malcome made his bed and stood in front of the window for a moment and grasped his locket and smiled.

"This is good...isn't it, mom?"

Malcome moaned as the hot water hit his young naked body. He could stay in the shower forever, but he didn't want to keep Annie waiting on him much longer. He rinsed the shampoo out of his hair and washed himself with the baby-blue scrubby and hung it on the rack in the shower. He dried himself off and hung his towel and dressed himself in yesterdays clothes. Even though he had just showered, he still felt dirty. He needed to freshen up. He reached for the medicine cabinet but hesitated to open it.

'This is a single lady's house' he thought to himself. He felt like it would be intrusive to start going through her personal things, but then he remembered what Annie had said to him yesterday:


Malcome, we're home.


He opened up the medicine cabinet and found a toothbrush with a cap on it. There was another in a holder by the sink, but he didn't want to use either as he didn't want to risk using hers by mistake, so he just gargled with mouthwash and flossed his teeth. As one would come to expect, she didn't have any male products. Before going downstairs for breakfast, Malcome went back to his room and made a list for later. He could smell his breakfast and he started to salivate.

deodorant
cologne
toothbrush
shaving cream and razor
body wash
shampoo
electric razor and nose trimmer
foot powder
nail-clippers

He folded the paper and put it in his pocket and put his locket around his neck before going downstairs. He followed his nose to the kitchen as Annie was putting his omelet on his plate and garnishing it with parsley. She was wearing a brown apron with light blue ties at the neck, in the back and around her waist. The apron was tied tight, showing off her curves and ample breasts. Annie had her light umber hair tied into a ponytail with her slight bangs waving in front of her face. She looked up and smiled at the young man as she put the sliced toast on his plate and poured his orange juice into a glass.

"Breakfast is ready."

Malcome smiled back and sat at the kitchen table.

'Wow! This looks amazing."

'Enjoy' she says as she watches the young man.

Malcome cut off the corner of the omelet and brought it to his mouth. His eyes say it all. He loves it! Malcome finishes chewing and swallows before acclaiming Annie for her remarkable cooking skills.

'This is amazing!'

Annie isn't surprised by his reaction, but she's happy nonetheless. She giggles.

'I told you: I'm an excellent cook' she says with such confidence. She puts the pan in the dishwasher while Malcome finishes his omelet. She sneaks a peek at Malcome over her shoulder and smiles to herself.
 
Last edited:
"He is such a good young man and I am going to do my best to take care of him."

When she finished talking to herself she said "Malcome I am glad your enjoying your breakfast when you finish eating we will go into town and do your clothes shopping in the mean time enjoy your breakfast."

Then she finished cleaning up the kitchen then she looked to see if Malcome's room needed cleaning when she saw how clean it was she returned to the kitchen to check on the young man who was stilling eating his delicious breakfast.
 
"Malcome, I am glad your enjoying your breakfast. When you finish eating, we will go into town and do your clothes shopping. In the mean time enjoy your breakfast."

Annie left the kitchen and went upstairs while Malcome ate his breakfast. When she returned Malcome was just eating the last bite of his omelet and washing it down with his orange juice. Annie didn't have her apron on.

"Annie, that was the best omelet I've ever had. You really are an excellent cook. Have you ever thought of doing it professionally? If the rest of your cooking is as good as this than you're definitely qualified."
 
Annie smiled "I have thought about it a few times but I love teaching so I decided to do that instead but maybe someday I will publish a cookbook but for now I am happy being a teacher and being your caregiver now are you ready to go? do you have a shopping list of things that you need to get at the store?" Then I grab my purse and make sure I have my car keys and my own shopping list and my wallet inside of it.
 
after doing her purse check Annie looked at Malcome and she said to him "Malcome are you ready to go? are you alright you look like you have seen a ghost or something evil or even something scary."
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Annie Waved her hand in Front of Malcome's face to see if he would react "Malcome are you alright? speak to me say something anything." Then she snapped her fingers and tried again "Malcome come on now Malcome speak to me."
 
This rapid change has become a heavy adjustment for Malcome. Yesterday, he was living in a dingy basement appartment with a neglectful and bordering on abussive father. Today, he's being served a gourmet breakfast and going shopping with someone who cares for him very much. For the first time in years, Malcome looked forward to the tomorrow.
Suddenly, a crippling guilt ran through Malcome's body as he realizes that he still hasn't told his father that he won't be living at home anymore.

Malcome clutched his locket with both hands. His mother would want him to be happy, but what would become of his father if he left him alone? Afterall, his father wasn't always like this. His drinking only got out of hand after his wife died. If he were to be without his son too, his behavior could get even worse. What if he drank himself to death?

Between every thought, all Malcome could think of was, what would my mother want me to do? Malcome was so lost in his racing thoughts that it didn't even register that Annie had been trying to get his attention for several moments while he's stuck in this catatonic state. He suddenly twitches his head and comes to and sees the concern on her face.

"Oh, I'm...sorry. I was just...lost in thought."
 
"Its alright lets head to down to walmart and get out shopping done. So Annie put her arm around Malcome and she walked with him down the porch and out to her car. When they got their she opened the door for him and he stepped inside after closing the passenger door she walked around the car got into the driver's seat and they headed to walmart.

When they reached their destination Annie parked the car got out and after grabbing a shopping cart and she began her shopping along with her handsome young friend Malcome.

After getting her shopping list out of her purse Annie looked at the young man next to her and she said to him "Malcome do you have your shopping list?"
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Malcome was surprised when his former teacher draped her arm around his back placing her slender hand delicately on his shoulder as the walked down the front porch. In response, the young man reached his arm up and layed his hand on top of hers. He looked at her and smiled. A wave of serenity washed over Malcome as his caregiver held him against her. His mind slowed time as they walked from the front door to the car. In that moment he forgot about his dilemma regarding where he should live. One thing was certain to him though--that he wanted to stay by Miss Annie Morgan's side.
While riding in the car, Malcome checked his phone to see if he had any messages from his father.

When will u be home?

Malcome staired at the message for a minute. Before putting his phone back in his pocket. What was he supposed to tell him? I'm not coming home, dad? I'm gonna be living with my teacher from now on?
Throughout the car ride all Malcome could think about was his fathers message.

As the pair made there way around the store they were filling the shopping cart and checking things off of there lists. Hygene products, both male and female alike laid in the cart.

"Oh, gosh. I forgot about clothes."
 
"Don't worry Malcome we are headed their next." Two minutes later they hit the clothing department. "Here we are at the clothing department now Malcome I don't know what kind of clothes you enjoy wearing so pick out whatever you want. But don't forget to get plenty of underwear and socks."
 
The young man chuckles at her maturnal concern. She reminds him of his mother. Malcome walks around the mens department, grabbing shirts, jeans, and shorts off the racks. He also grabs a couple bags of boxers and socks. Then, an item of clothing catches his eye. He grab it off the rack and goes to find Annie. He sees her in the distance in the womans department looking at summer tops and skirts. She's standing in front of a wall-mounted mirror and holding up a sheer-cut grey tanktop up to her chest. Malcome can tell by the look on her face that she's unsure about it.

"You'd look great in that."
 
Last edited:
Annie turns around looks at Malcome "Oh you naughty young man!"

"Don't worry Malcome I am only joking I don't think I would look good in it my breasts are so big and the material is so sheer it would show off way to much and I don't like showing off my body to be honest."

I put the tank top back on the rack "So what else do we need to get for you? I have gotten everything on my list."
 
The young mans face turns white as his caregiver scolds him for checking her out.

"Oh! You naughty young man!"

She smiles and lets out a cute giggle.

"Don't worry, Malcome. I'm just joking."

Malcomes cheeks turn red and he lets out a nervous giggle.

"I don't think I'd look good in it. My breasts are way too big and the material is so sheer it would show off way too much, and I don't like showing off my body to be honest."

With that, she puts the tank-top back on the rack.

'Oh...I wouldn't have noticed...' says Malcome in a nervous tone as Annie calls attention to her busty bossoms. The truth is that he's always noticed. He didn't understatnd why a woman of her age with a body like hers wouldn't feel proud to show it off. He thinks to himself that perhaps she's only fibbing about not liking it because her former student is now her room-mate.

"Um...If you DO like it, you should buy it. Don't feel like just because I'm around that you can't do the things you want to do."
 
"No its not That Malcome I have just Never been the kind of lady who show's off her body I am a very modest woman, I also have been and I always will be that way. Before we go to the grocery department is their any other clothing you want or need to get? because if there is we need to get while were in this department."
 
"Yeah. I found something. I'd like your opinion on how it looks on me."

The pair go to the mens change-out stalls. Malcome takes the article of clothing and goes inside the stall to try it on. He's nervous as to what Annie's reaction will be once she sees him in it. She waits patiently outside the stall wondering what it could be. After a few moments, the doorknob turns and Malcome walks out wearing a faded baby-blue button-up dress shirt with the sleaves rolled up. He has a nervours smile on his face.

"So, what do you think? Does it look silly?"
 
Back
Top