Making a Respectable Woman Out of You (Closed for silvertongue217)

KumSlutKim

Experienced
Joined
Feb 25, 2014
Posts
77
Claire awoke from her slumber to the sound of four heavy knocks on her door, a slight rustling of paper, and then footsteps as the visitor left the front of her run-down apartment. Claire reached over to the floor beside her bed to search for her phone among the litter of plastic bottles, discarded wrappers, and crumpled papers. The light emanating from her iPhone lit up the small room revealing wallpaper peeling off the termite-ridden walls, unwashed dishes mere feet away in the moldy sink, unclean laundry strewn about the floor. It was only 8pm. The sun was setting and it was almost time for... "work."

Claire threw the blanket off of her slim naked body. She was 5'3, short by most standards, and weighed in at 112 pounds. Claire did her best to stay fit given her current profession. Not much wiggle room for girls like her in a city like this...

Claire pulled open her door and peeked outside - the hallway was now empty. Claire stepped out further to search for any mail or packages someone might have left - completely uncaring of her nude form on display for any prying eyes. Claire had always been proud of her body anyways. She had short red hair, pale skin, and a 30C bust that, while not exactly large, just seemed to be just right on her small light frame.

With nothing to be seen, Claire turned around was prepared to reenter her apartment when she saw the large orange notice on the door. She pulled it off the door and skimmed it: FINAL NOTICE: EVICTION ... blah blah ... For Ms. Huntley ... Rent is 2 months due ... blah blah ... given notice 5 days prior... blah blah ... evacuate the premises in 48 hours. Claire couldn't be bothered to read it in its entirety. She knew this was inevitable given her current financial situation. Finding a new place to live - especially considering her current funds (or lack thereof) - was going to be difficult. As shitty as it was, her apartment was the closest thing to home and staying meant that she had to convince the landlord - again - that she can pay rent. This required money.

Claire turned back to her apartment and closed the door. It was time to go back to work. She pulled her drawers open and got dressed. Claire slipped into a black thong barely large enough to cover her shaven mound, then pulled on a matching black miniskirt that cut off midthigh. Claire decided to go without her bra - a choice many of her past clients had approved. She put on a tight white tubetop that only served to accentuate the curves of her breasts. As part of the finishing touches, Claire pulled on a pair of fishnet stockings, thigh-high black boots, and gave her lips a bright cherry red lipstick coat.

Upon self-inspection in the mirror, Claire saw what looked like a low-class hooker. This outfit wasn't her first choice. Many girls in this line of work would prefer dressing up in classier outfits and deal with more expensive clientele. Unfortunately, this line of work was also driven by supply and demand, and this particular city that Claire lived in had the highest demand for cheap-looking whores. A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.

Claire grabbed a trench coat before stepping out of her apartment for the night. She would need to cover up for her commute to her usual street-corner. With any luck, she might be able to make rent this month ...
 
MEANWHILE

Johnny wasnt usually in the bad side of town.

Most would have called him a fool or at least a daredevil. The looks he was already getting in his bently screamed I will take this car the minute you step out of it. Every where around him people stopped and starred A. At his car and B. At the fact there was a rich white man just cruising through what was essentially the ghetto.

He however was a man on a mission

"Come on come on" He murmured drumming his fingers on the driver wheel as he scanned the streets. His eyes ice blue looked at the woman beginning to walk and move about the streets.

But none of them were right

Johnny was a man with weird taste, well he didnt think they were weird but they werent some thing you could find any where. He craved control in all these, from his life as the rich young CEO of his bladey blah company (no one really was interested in what the company was about just that it made money) to the bedroom. He spent a lot of time on his particular kinks developing them obsessing over them as well.

And now he was ready to find a partner.

He was about to turn onto another street when the flash of jewelry caught his eyes. Who was?

"No way" Johnny breathed pulling to a stop running a hand through his unruly blonde hair as he looked at the woman on the corner. The one who looked strikingly familiar.

Claire

"Oh this is to good to pass up" Johnny murmured turning and going to her corner. He pulled off his aviators and once he was close enough pushed his black tinted windows down.

"Is that you Claire?" Johnny asked popping his head out and grinning "We went to college together Johnny Johnny Novak"
 
Claire had been waiting and pacing on the street corner a few blocks from her apartment for the past half hour. It was nearly 10pm - prime time. Cars came and went. They clearly slowed down to peruse the "merchandise." Claire wasn't alone, she was one of a dozen other girls standing along the sidewalk. They all maintained a distance from each other as to avoid encroaching on eachother's territory. Last week, a new girl got pepper sprayed by another streetwalker because the former didn't realize that section of the sidewalk was claimed.

As Claire waited, various men pulled up in their cars to whistle at the girls. Many of them got right in and was driven off to conduct their business. Claire waited and waited for more johns to pull up. Then, as if it were her lucky day, an expensive black Bentley with tinted windows pulled around the corner. All the girls on the street straightened up. Expensive cars meant johns with a LOT of money. These were rare occurrences. Most wealthy men didn't frequent this part of town. That meant that the few that came by were looking for love and had plenty of spare cash to give to the lucky girl he chose. Payday.

Every girl stood up straight and struck a pose to appear more enticing. Claire did her best to jut out her chest as she stood leaned over on one leg and with a hand on her hip - using her assets to her best abilities. The tinted car pulled up closer and closer. Claire did her best pose. Gave her most seductive smile. Anything to entice this very wealthy customer. If she was to be chosen, she was going to give him her all. She was going to make herself worth the exorbitant amount of money he was paying and then some. Tipping wasn't an uncommon occurrence in this business especially if the girl was any good... In the end, it was for the money. She needed it. Every girl here did...

Like her prayers had been answered, the car stopped right in front of her. Claire did her best to contain her giddiness and instead maintain her seductive aura. She approached the tinted passenger window - where a dark silhouette waited inside - with a sway in her hips and leaned over to show off her cleavage. She gently tapped the window and paused before it began to lower...

"Is that you Claire? We went to college together! Johnny. Johnny Novak."

Shit. Claire didn't usually conduct business with anyone who personally knew her. What made this worse was that the customer was Novak. The nobody she knew back from college. She wasn't always a fan of him to start with... but he had money - evidenced by the car he was in... A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.

Claire gave him a smile. Then she ran her tongue past her lips to moisten it. She did her best to lie through her teeth and give him her "warmest" welcome. "Well well well... Novak... fancy seeing you here. Looking for a date tonight?"
 
"Thats one way of putting it" Johnny said eyeing her up and down as he faced this new scenario. On the outside look in it did nothing to change why he was here, but on the other hand....

She hadnt been interested in him in college, as a matter of fact if he recalled she thought he was a loser a nobody. Yet here he was in the expensive car while she tried her best to proposition him.

He could have some fun with that

"I might be" Johnny said leaning in to lock eyes with her "I might be looking for some fun a woman to take home.... Yet if I recall you werent interested in going home with me back then"

He turned looking at some of her friends eyeing them as he pulled out a thick roll of bills "I mean maybe I should take it and go elsewhere.... Save you the trouble of having to stomach being with me" He said tossing it into the air before catching it.

"What do you think?" He asked leaning back grabbing his bulge and giving it a jerk as he watched her.
 
In her mind, Claire was rolling her eyes. Claire would have walked away from anyone else... but she would be the fool if she were to let her biggest catch of the night go... especially with that wad of money in his hand.

"Oh sweetie, it's nothing like that! I've changed! And clearly... so have you..." Claire replied with a wink while motioning at his well-built body and expensive car. "Let me make it up to you... any way you want..."

Out of the corner of her eyes, she saw the other girls moving in. Clearly, Claire's negotiations wasn't going as well as she'd hoped and the vultures were already circling her prey. Claire knew she had to come up with something.

"Hon, given that we're... acquaintances..." Claire said as she leaned in, getting close to Johnny's face, "How about I give you a 50% discount for the full package?"

God, the credit she was giving herself... selling her body for half off. But hopefully, with the cash at his disposal, Johnny's offer, even at half off, would easily be greater than what she'd make in a week...
 
Johnny shook his head unable to stop himself from snorting at her offer. Half off? Did she think she was in control of the business transaction? Hookers didnt get to offer a special or set prices.

Especially not one in this neighborhood

Still the thought of taking one of the girls he had chased after in college, one of the ones who did not want any thing to do with him and making her into his personal fuck toy was a very very appetizing thought. He felt his cock throb in his pants and he laughed nodding his head at the door.

"Its your lucky night Claire" Johnny told her opening it "Forget the fifty percent off get in and prepare for the offer of a life time" He told her nodding at the seat as he waved good bye to the girls inching closer and closer.
 
Claire breathed a sigh of relief. Even though Johnny had rejected her offer in favor of something else, something was better than nothing. Surely this was going to be a profitable night...

Claire opened the door and sat down in the passenger seat, giving a smirk to the rest of the longingly staring girls. Despite the rough start between Claire and Johnny only moments prior, Claire couldn't help but feel a little proud to walk off with the most expensive buyer thus far. She gave Johnny's impressive bulge a good squeeze, letting all the observers see, showing off that this wealthy customer was claimed.

As they drove off, Claire tried not to give Johnny too much eye contact. After their last encounter in college, he must have felt proud given how the tables have turned - that smug bastard. But a cold shoulder is going to do anything but net Claire a lousy tip...

Claire caressed Johnny's arms and gave him her best sultry voice, "So, darling... what's your idea of fun tonight?"
 
The minute Claire was in Johnny pulled out and left the corner. He kept his eyes on the road trying to contain the childlike glee of where he was and who he was with. He had been planning this for a while and the fact that it was HER who he had stumbled upon only made it better.

"I have a few ideas" Johnny said moaning as she gave his bulge a firm squeeze "I have a mansion over looking the city we will go there"

He gave her a passing look and cleared his throat "How much? Do you charge a night? For some one like me?"

As he asked they drove out of the city and soon they were in the winding hills of the upper class. They passed extravagant homes and cars even fancier than the Bently he was driving. Wealth was every where, surrounding them and providing a stark contrast from where they had been a mere fifteen minutes ago.
 
Claire had never felt so out of place before. As they drove into the winding hills of the city, they passed cars worth far more than she could make in her lifetime. There was no graffiti covering the walls; no litter to be found. Surely, this was one of the safest neighborhoods in the city... for its residents. Claire stuck out like a sore thumb and had to play her cards carefully with Johnny. If she were to say something to upset him, the last thing she would want is for him to just leave her on these streets where she would subsequently be picked up by patrolling cops. That would have been a headache.

As they car wound through the hills towards the top, Johnny told her of his mansion. His mansion?! Claire was indeed lucky that night.

"How much? Do you charge a night? For some one like me?" Johnny asked.

Claire found herself hesitating about naming her price. The truth is that whoring is a highly competitive business. If one girl was too expensive, then the customer could just find himself a cheaper, more desperate girl looking for business. The latter would walk away with a smaller profit while the former would go home penniless. This, unfortunately, drove Claire's "prices" down low... Her usual price was laughably cheap for someone like Johnny. But Claire knew that Johnny is a gold mine - an opportunity waiting to be seized. He didn't seem like he knew about the way these prices worked and Claire resolved to milk him as best she could.

"Well Novak, my baseline fee is 2000... This includes good, clean, protected 'fun'... NOT including additional services..." Claire started, even baffling herself at the ridiculous price. "But my 50% discount offer still stands. So 1000, baseline, for you sweetie... "

Claire turned away after naming her price, silently hoping he would accept...

Their car pulled up to a massive home - truly the overlooking mansion he promised...
 
"2000 you say?" Johnny said muling it over as he pulled to a stop outside of the mansion that was his home.

"You can do better" He finally said pulling out a E cigarette and starting it. He got out moving around the front of his Bentley and opening her door.

"So lets shake it up a little" Johnny said as the gates behind her closed "lets take your college into account, and whatever skills you learned on the street" He said with a smirk.

"Consider this an audition of sorts.... an interview" Johnny told her going over to his door and opening it.

"Sell me on you prove your worth because you and I know its not a measly 2000 grand get in the house and strip down to your underwear if I like what I see your wearing you get 2000" He told her peeling the bills off of the roll and folding them.

"Come on" He said his eyes dancing enjoying his game "The Claire I knew in college wouldnt have taken 2000 I want to fuck that Claire and break her" He told her his voice getting husky as he eyed her up and down.
 
Claire couldn't believe her ears. She couldn't decide if she should be ecstatic or offended. She thought getting 1 grand was already too good to be true, and here she was: offered two grand by Johnny just to strip down to her underwear. With that amount of money, Claire could pay off her due rent and still have plenty left over. But there was another issue: Claire never had a client who actually knew her personally. Even worse, Johnny was pushing at her buttons - her past.

Novak kept bringing up her college days. She was one of the smartest and most ambitious girls on campus. If anyone was going to find success, it was going to be her... but that never quite panned out...

Novak, while acceptably attractive, was always arrogant in his college days - and that was an irritating trait that persisted even till now. It wasn't enough that he could see Claire whoring herself off now. He needed to further humiliate her. Novak had one thing right: If he wanted her, $2000 wouldn't have been enough... but he was offering much more than $2000... but at what cost? Claire didn't exactly know what he wanted her to do tonight... the wad of cash still visible and tempting her. She had too much self-respect to go to bed with an idiot like Johnny... but... perhaps, just tonight, the cash would trump her self-respect. Perhaps, afterwards, she can wallow in her shame over an expensive meal or shiny new apartment...

When the door closed, the two of them walked into his expansive living room: dimly lit by a warm fireplace, expensive furniture, and a large leather couch. Johnny sat down in the couch and awaited Claire to begin her striptease.

Claire began by dropping her bag and trenchcoat - revealing her skimpy clothing. She was in her tight, white tube-top which struggled to contain her breasts. The outline of her nipples visible from underneath - still hard and perky from the brisk outside air. She swayed and gyrated her hips to an imaginary tune as she slipped her fingers beneath the top and effortlessly pulled it over her head and past her deep red hair.

She made an effort to move one arm up to cover her breasts. She wasn't going to expose them... yet. She glared at him being sure to convey the silent message: "You didn't see them all those years ago... and even now... I won't let you." Claire turned around and bent over giving him a good look at her bare back... before she pulled down her skirt and let them fall to the floor before stepping out of them...

Claire stood up straight and turned around - wearing nothing but her boots, fishnet stockings, and black thong. Her modest 30C breasts on display for his viewing pleasure. As Claire awaited judgement, she reevaluated herself... she was whoring herself off to a guy that she didn't even give a second thought towards in college. If anything, he should be considered blessed to see her naked at all - regardless of how much money he offered.

As the seeds of doubt took root, Claire began to second-guess her situation. She gave him what he wanted. Now he had to stick to his end of the deal. $2000 dollars was more than she needed for rent. She didn't need to submit herself to Novak any longer... As much as it pained her to let go of the image of expensive food and a nicer apartment, Claire found her resolve to say: "I think I'll take the money and leave now."
 
Johnny heard her words and rose his eye brow pretending to be shocked. She really has come a long way he thought to himself rising and plucking the two grand out of the roll.

"Such a shame" He said his eyes ranking over her body eyeing her shamelessly and very brutally eye fucking her "You used to be so much more"

He put the two grand on the table and pushed it forward smirking as he did "I wonder what happened" He remarked turning giving her body one last look before shaking his head as if he wasnt impressed.

"Queen of her class" Johnny reminded her going over to the large bar and grabbing one of the wines off of the wine rack above "Valedictorian didnt you used to tell every one one day you were going to run this world?"

He turned placing the bottle and turning it letting her see the expensive vintage as he leaned in and propped his head on his hand.

"You were such hot shit back then the pick of any guy top of the class every one wanted to be you or knew you" He reminded her pushing his jacket off rolling his neck as he began to unbotton his silver cufflinks.

"Now your going to cut and run with two grand" He said snorting and nodding at the bills "do you know how much I have here?"

He placed the large roll directly on the counter and began to pour them both a glass of wine.

"If you leave now then your not the Claire you were" He told her finishing both of the glasses and pushing hers forward "Take a look around at what you would be walking out on look at the wine you would be leaving unsipped you know what kind of bed I have up there? You know what kind of sheets?"

"I could be very very good to you Claire if you earn it" Johnny told her bringing the wine up and breathing in the aroma before taking a sip "You always did allign your self with powerful guys shit you even went to bed with them but now your to weak to take a man and make him yours? Wrap them around your little finger?"

He laughed then eyeing her "You dont even know how to use that hot body I bet"
 
Johnny just knew where all of Claire's buttons were. She hated a challenge. She hated not having her talent recognized. She hated being patronized. And here Johnny was, doing all those things. Claire had to let the facade fall. She couldn't act like the I'll-do-anything-for-you hooker anymore. She had too much self-respect to endure anymore berating.

"Fuck you Johnny." Claire stated as she reached over to snag the two grand. "You want to know why I never went for you? Because you're arrogant. You love listening to yourself talk. You want people groveling at your feet. You get off on that, don't you?"

Claire held the money in her hands and realized she had no pockets on her near-naked boy in which to slip it. So she resigned to slipping it into the band of her thong... Claire felt Johnny's eyes looking... that horny bastard.

Then, Claire eyed the wad of money on the table. Then at Johnny. The money was more than enough to buy just about anything from Claire. She wouldn't say "no" to anyone with this kind of cash... except if he was as irritating as Johnny. Was it worth it? Was it worth enduring through one night with a man like him for *that* much money?

Claire picked up the glass of wine and held it to her nose. She inhaled the aroma of the expensive wine.

"You sound like you have a proposition for me, Johnny... I'll do you one small favor: I'll hear it out. If *I* don't like it. I'll leave." Claire said before taking a sip of the wine... savoring the expensive taste... God, she hoped it was a good proposition...
 
"Oh thank you so much for deigning to hear my life altering proposition" Johnny said rolling his eyes. He thought about forcing her to ask again more nicely or to even have her beg but decided against it. This was about getting her to agree, this was about establishing he was in control. Let her think she could walk out, she wouldnt now with what he was offering and the wad of cash sitting between them.

"To answer your earlier question" Johnny said taking another sip of his wine "I wouldnt say groveling but your right I do love to be in control I love it so much its whats made me into the man I am today successful and with a deep dark lustful secret your going to be privy to"

"I am a dominant an alpha male even" Johnny said ignoring any snort that may have been leveled at his words and continuing "I want to do kinky shit to a woman, I want a woman I can control and fuck without remorse I want to break her I want her around at all times to service my dick and more importantly I want some one who I can hide in plain site some one who is always around"

"Tonight was supposed to be the beginning of that journey however as fate would have it I stumbled upon exactly what I was looking for and some one with the added bonus of personal history" Johnny said reaching into his kitchen cabinet and pulling out a folder.

"The terms of your new job if you take it" Johnny said placing it down and pushing it forward "and if you pass the interview process tonight your starting salary as my personal secretary and fuck toy including but not limited to your clothing housing and expense accounts"

"If you pass and im pleased tomorrow morning you get this as a bonus" He said nodding at the money roll "and then you would start as my secretary with all the perks outlined in that folder as well as the rules but make no mistake not only will you be doing the work you actually went to college for you will be treated like a slut and fucked like one by me its all detailed in you contract"
 
Claire hesitated. This was her last chance. She had a few options: Get out now, take the money, and move on with her life - no matter how shitty it was living in a rundown apartment as a streetwalking hooker. Or she could read the folder's contents and, seeing how lavishly Johnny lived, no doubt be swayed by his offer to be his personal plaything. What was it better? Living the rest of her life at the mercy of strange men every night just to put food on the table? Or enduring the twisted fantasies of Johnny and living in the lap of luxury?

Claire lowered her hand and felt the money tucked against her waist... then stared longingly at the wad of cash on the table. Johnny clearly noticed the battle she was fighting in her mind. She felt her every action judged my Johnny. She could feel his judging stare from since he picked her up earlier, his stare from her strip tease, and his stare as she now contemplated her own choices. Oh saw how far she had fallen... Going from the top of her class to this... She just knew that he reveled in her shame and degradation.

Claire imagined all the cruelties and degrading punishments he might enact on her, but then soothed herself with the thought of all the money and luxuries she would receive. Alternatively, she re-imagined her current career choice. All the men that had fucked her, all the men who used her, all the men that Claire was lucky to have safely escaped. Claire sighed, realizing that no matter her choice, she was just going to be a whore...

Claire proceeded to pull the two grand out from her waist band and looked at it as she finished resolving her conflict. She placed it on the table, picked up the folder, and began reading its contents.

The first items to be read was the job, her position, and her duties. She was going to be his personal secretary and assistant... and then some. She would accompany him to work where she would at least use her hard-earned education to help him run his company. Bookkeeping, scheduling, management, administration - all things that she knew how to do besides hooking. Then... there were her more "private" duties... surrendering her body to his will whenever and wherever he demanded without refusal. Failure to comply with any of her duties would result in immediate termination and subsequent seizure of all assets he had given her - putting her right back at square one as a common hooker. Claire skimmed over the conditions and demands that might be made: specific outfits, chores at home, ... sexual favors. Not unlike being a whore again... Claire thought to herself.

Then came the benefits which, as much as she didn't want to admit it, brought a big smile to her face - the first genuine smile all night. She was to be given a personal allowance on top of the salary she would be making as his secretary - each of which made the initial $2000 offer seem minuscule. As for housing, she was to live here in the mansion - a substantial upgrade to even the most expensive lofts downtown. She would receive her own car for her own personal travels, an upgrade to the most expensive phones, and just about anything her heart desired. All Claire had to do to earn this was be Johnny's personal whore which, as degrading as it may have sounded five minutes ago, was hardly an issue compared to some of her past experiences with clients...

Claire tried her best not to burst into ecstatic laughter. She set down the folder and stared at Johnny finally realizing how much she just didn't know about what he was offering her. How silly she was for nearly walking away mere minutes ago. He was always moderately attractive: blonde, well-built, and handsome. He was still an arrogant bastard and no amount of money was every going to fix that. He was, no doubt, going to be almost unbearable at times... but... given the potential benefits... it was something Claire could live with.

She snapped back to reality and remembered where she was: mostly naked - save for her boots, stockings, and thong - before the richest man she ever knew. After reading the stellar contents of the folder, Claire found herself having trouble putting her thoughts to words.

"So... you said there would be some sort of 'interview process'..." Claire stuttered. "It would be... I thin - ... well it's just in my best interests if we start right away... What exactly do you nee - ... or whatever it is I could do... for you?"
 
While Johnny was not by any means a well liked person he was good at reading them. It came with being a loner and an outcast and in his opinion only made him all the more ready for the business world.

So he watched as she cracked open the folder and delved into the context of what he was offering her. The contract itself was very clear from both a sexual standpoint and a business. Of course some of it would have to be amended in case there were any hard limits she found in the categories of things he wanted to do to her. For the most part though it detailed the perks of what he was offering her and what she would be expected to do.

And oh he could tell she liked the perks.

It was obvious but he didnt say anything lest he scared her off.The hook was in though as his boss was fond of saying. She wanted it he could tell.

Which of course only gave him all the more power over the interview process.

She finished and finally asked him about the interview. He grabbed the folder and brought it back his fingers drumming on it as he regarded her.

"I already know you can do the professional job" Johnny remarked "I very much doubt thats changed even with your current state of affairs now though now we have to see if you can handle the sexual side"

Johnny turned moving across the counter top island and coming up behind her. He ran his fingers across her shoulders running down the curve of her back before he gave her ass a good slap.

"Pleasing me and giving me the best fuck session I have ever had" Johnny told her leaning in to whisper it into her ear "you do it you get the money and the job starting tomorrow"

He ran his hands down her thighs and then stepped away smirking in pleasure "For tonight I wont be ordering you around or any thing of the like I want to see you in full performance I want you to try and fuck me and break me for all other women" He told her turning and moving to the staircase.

"Shall we?"
 
Without saying a word, Claire accompanied Johnny up to his bedroom. When they entered, Claire's jaw dropped in astonishment. The bedroom was already massive by most standards - larger than her very own flat. There was a walk-in closet, no doubt, filled with Novak's expensive suits, watches, and shoes. Then there was the window... or more like the wall. An entire wall of the room was composed entirely of glass. It was curtainless and allowed an unimpeded view upon the city from atop the hillside mansion. Johnny truly lived on top of the world... Claire's world.

Johnny was sitting on his massive king size plus bed. It was time for Claire to get to work if she wanted to ace this "interview." Claire climbed on top of Johnny and straddled him. She bended forward and whispered into his ears, "I want this job. Really... really... really... bad. And I intend to prove it to you..." before nibbling on his ears.

The truth was that Claire did want the job. But she was lying through gritted teeth to convince Johnny she was fawning over him... However, something told her that Johnny saw through her facade... whether or not he was pleased was an entirely different matter.

Claire planted kisses down Johnny's neck as she unbuttoned his shirt. Then she laid a trail of kisses down his chest... then his well-defined abs... Claire slid down into a kneeling position inbetween his legs as she worked at unbuttoning his pants - She wasn't proud to admit it, but it was a position she had taken many times before and with many different men. By closing of her mind, Claire envisioned Johnny as just any other client. A nameless, faceless client that certainly didn't intend to buy her and make her into their personal toy. It made this task laid before her all the more easy to fulfill.

Once finished, Claire pulled off Johnny's slacks and boxers with ease... to be met with a pleasantly surprising semi-erect 7 inches of cock. Wow... Claire thought. If her new "job" was going to pan out, being used by Johnny on a regular basis... she wouldn't have minded a perk like this...

Without a second thought, Claire dove in like an expert and planted kisses all along the shaft of his cock... then his head... Claire even gave each of his balls a bit of attention as she gently sucked each into her mouth... She knew from experience it drove the men wild. As expected, Johnny reached full hardness and then Claire engulfed the entirety of his cock.

She sucked him, tongued him, throated him like an expert. For the next 5 minutes nothing could be heard but her sloppy blowjob. Her spit dripped all along his shaft, coating even part of her face. She pulled off of him with a loud *POP* and panted,

"How am I doing?"
 
And there it was

Johnny had been working hard to get to this point, hard in his work and in his personal life. He wanted the best and while most wanted but never got Johnny did every thing he could to put it into play.

And oh did it pay

Here he was, in a house over looking the city and built for a key, he had more more than he could know what to do with, and the icing on the cake an old flame and rival from college currently giving him the wettest sloppiest blowjob he had ever had. The only thing that would have made it better was if he brought up the wine he thought to himself as she went to work.

He knew she didnt like him, that in her own way she was simply going through the motions but the other would come. Even if she didnt like him what he offered was not some thing she could afford to pass up.She seemed determined to prove her worth and he was fine with that letting her take control of his throbbing eight inch cock that was hard as steel in her mouth.

"Good" He said when she came up for air smirking at the sheen around her mouth and reaching out to stroke her cheek "But I think a slut like you can do better"

He smacked her mouth and rose coming behind her "On your hands and knees whore" He told her leaning in to whisper in her ear "raise that slut ass up high for me!"
 
It was a complete surprise when Johnny's hand collided with Claire's cheek. She fell to the floor from her kneeling position and felt her face - it burned and stung to the touch. Claire felt an urge to retaliate. To yell a number of vulgarities back at the man who just struck her. But she knew it wouldn't end well for her if she upset Johnny. He was testing her resolve. Probing for her weaknesses... She had to remain strong and obedient if anything were to come out of this - no matter how much she disliked it.

... But there was something else. It wasn't hate, or dislike, or anger. Claire's cheeks grew as red as her hair when she made the realization. Whether it was Johnny's obscene language, rough treatment of her, or the promise of unimaginable wealth in exchange for sex, Claire felt the telltale tingle between her legs. The sensation of arousal.

"On your hands and knees, whore! Raise that slut ass up high for me!"

His words rung through her mind. Claire should have slapped him. She should have spit in his face and stormed out - regaining her dignity. But his words... Claire's growing wetness... made her feel the need to remain compliant... just to see where he was going. How far he would go...

Claire lowered her face and pressed her cheek against the floor. She arched her back and presented her ass. She presented her holes to him. She was presenting herself to him. The only thing visible to Johnny now was the side of her face, her bare back, and the tiny black thong offering what little modesty she had left.

She wasn't nearly as angry at him anymore. Something else was taking over. Possibly the wine? Possibly... carnal need? A bead of sweat dripped down Claire's forehead as she awaited in anticipation of what he might do next.
 
"Now theres a good little slut" Johnny said smirking in pleasure as she took his slap. He was baiting her trying to see if she would give up the game. It would be easy for her to try and retain her dignity to decide she had some standards.

Of course she would lose the game if she did

He smirked in pleasure as she got into position on the floor her ass up high. He admired the thong on her his tongue flicking out and teasing his lips as he walked up behind her.

"Oh I been waiting to get a taste of this cunt for a long time" Johnny murmured linning up behind her "Years of want and sexual need..... Oh my darling Claire I am going to fuck you so good that it breaks you for all other men"

Johnny pushed the thong aside exposing her sweet little cunt. He didnt bother to prep her now that he was close her need was painfully apparent. She was wet dripping even and he took advantage of that thrusting forward with his cock. It slammed inside of her filling her in one smooth hard motion.

"Fuck feel how wet you are" Johnny grunted slamming in deeper. His hand went to her neck holding her in place against the floor as he flexed inside of her "I knew it knew you were a slut just waiting to be controlled"
 
Claire let out a loud audible gasp when she felt Johnny enter her depths. There was no foreplay. No teasing. Just lust. Johnny felt even larger than he looked. He unceremoniously slammed himself fully into her cunt. She felt nearly split in half. It was clear that Johnny had years of pent up disdain and lust for her. He was going to take it all out on her. He was going to use her body and shatter her will. Make her regret her decision to turn him down all those years... but Claire felt the lust rising in her body... and she didn't quite mind her predicament anymore...

Though, Claire was confused. She was told to take over and fuck Johnny as best she could. But here she was, on her knees getting fucked harder than she ever had before by Johnny. He held her down by her neck, humiliatingly pushing her face into the floor as she got shagged from behind. He held her so tight that she couldn't even more. Though... if she could, Claire would have been slamming herself back onto his cock.

Claire didn't care about her humiliation anymore. She didn't care that she had an "interview." Her lust had taken over and all she cared for was to have Johnny bury his cock as deep inside her as he could. Only one whisper escaped her mouth:

"H... h... h... harder."
 
"mmm and there it is" Johnny said chuckling and shaking his head in pleasure. He had felt her need, her lust for him but to hear her beg was even more exciting.


"I love hearing good fuck sluts like you beg" Johnny told her chuckling in pleasure. He ran his hands up the sides of her body resting them on her ass before spanking her hard.

His hands grabbed her hips getting a good handful as he increased his pace and his thrusting. He was a man possessed, possessed with getting her, with fucking her as hard as he could. His balls began to clap against her cunt and clit as he took her the smell of their sex filling the room as sweat from his chest dripped onto her naked back.
 
Claire felt her world spin as Johnny sped up his thrusts and pounded her even harder. He still held her down and fucked her. Claire's lust was reaching its peak and she began to give him what he wanted...

"Please! Ohhh! Fuck me! Fuck my whore pussy!" Claire began to let out a number of obscenities. "Oh, fuck! I'm begging aren't I? Fuck me like you mean it!"

Claire grew sweaty as she gave into her primal lust. Did the money matter anymore? Not at this moment. Her dignity? Not right now. Her interview? Johnny seemed to be having a good time. He continued to call her a slut. And instead of being insulted, Claire grew wetter at the sound of it. Maybe she was a slut. It's what she did for a living for the past few years. But now Claire knew as she was getting reamed from behind, she wasn't exactly being a slut out of necessity anymore. She was about to come into more money than she knew what to do with. She was being a slut because she wanted it now. She is a slut.

Claire settled into this realization and set her face back down on the floor when a massive orgasm washed over her. She trembled as her muscles clenched around Johnny's girth. Claire's eyes rolled back in pleasure and she let her mouth open in a long silent scream. When the sensations settled, Johnny was still fucking her. He was a man of great stamina, unlike Claire. She now lacked the energy nor the motivation to resist anymore. Claire panted out another whisper, "Cum wherever you want..."
 
"Oh I was already planning on cumming wherever I wanted" Johnny laughed smacking her ass and leaning in "but its cute to think you get a say in the matter"

Johnny leaned back his own release was coming but he wanted to savor the moment. The feeling of her stretched out on his cock and sprawled onto the carpet was a heady drug in and of itself.

"You begged for it like a proper slut" Johnny told her begining to work his cock in and out once more. He was ready to cum, ready to cement this and turn her properly into his new slut.

"you begged for it because you wanted it because now you know your proper fucking place" Johnny told her slapping her ass hard as he worked up a steady pace.

"And now im going to cum in you" Johnny laughed taking a clear pleasure and delight in it "and your going to love it and just so you know you got the job fuck oh yes you got it!"
 
She got the job! She got the job! Claire would have beamed in excitement when she heard the words if it weren't for Johnny's cock driving into her pussy and making her scream even louder in ecstasy. Her life was going to be forever changed. No more hungry nights. No more strange men to fuck her. Just one: Johnny. She may not have feelings for him, but his money (and at the moment, his cock) was going to be all she needed to escape her current life. Claire was going to be a changed woman.

"Fucking cum in me! FILL ME! Make me your filthy bitch!" Claire exclaimed. She reached underneath and toyed with her clit from her face-down position. She had already came, but was almost ready to cum again. Claire was stretched out by Johnny's cock and was completely bottomed out by his length. Whether or not Johnny was a tolerable individual, his cock was at least acceptably pleasurable. Judging from the look on his face and the body language he expressed, Claire must have been satisfactorily pleasurable to him as well.

Each time Johnny slapped Claire's ass, she felt a sharp sting as well as a pleasurable tingle traveling to her clit. He only turned her on more. And the more turned on she got, the more vulgar her words became.

"I want you to cum already! Cum for me! I want it because I'm your filthy slut!"

And as if her words worked their magic, Johnny groaned and Claire felt a warm sensation fill the inside of her pussy...
 
Back
Top