4 more years of a coon in a White house equals a World stock market crash.

He didn't say they were dumb, or dumber. He said they weren't testing as well as white students.

I'll let you try to figure that out for a bit. Then, I'll help if you need me to.

Nice spin roryn:D

If two identical cars are given different grades of gasoline, and the one that gets the crappier gas runs crappier, does that make it an inferior car?

Roryn car's have nothing to do with this.
He called black Americans dumb no other way around it.
He said it I called him out then as now his answer was so doesn't matter it's a eyer thread anyway no one reads them.

He like you calls people out for being racist when his self is.
He always runs like a little bitch cade Jr when called out his bullshit.

Roryn car's have nothing to do with this.
He called black Americans dumb no other way around it.
He said it I called him out then as now his answer was so doesn't matter it's a eyer thread anyway no one reads them.

He like you calls people out for being racist when his self is.
He always runs like a little bitch cade Jr when called out his bullshit.

Can anyone translate this? My "blithering idiot" is a little rusty.

Fuck you
You know what it says

I'm trying to be kind to you by calling you a blithering idiot. Seriously.

Your premise is impossibly stupid. It shows 100% ignorance of racism, the American school system, and the concept of school testing. It fails at every level.

I'm trying to be kind to you by calling you a blithering idiot. Seriously.

Your premise is impossibly stupid. It shows 100% ignorance of racism, the American school system, and the concept of school testing. It fails at every level.

I never said it wasn't a failure.
The person could of used different way of saying what he did.

Last edited:
I never said it was a failure.
The person could of used different way of saying what he did.

You're lost.

Here, let me help: when a teacher fails to do their job, and a student tests poorly, does that mean the student is dumb?

Do poorer areas have teachers of poorer quality?

Are there high populations of African Americans in poorer areas?

Do you blame your own teacher for not being able to do 2+2 = ?

3084135357_27cd6f2bdf.jpg

From what I've seen of phrodeau's posts, he had no intention of being racist. It's disingenuous to suggest that he was.

A lifetime spent living in a country with thick racist bigots like yourself. Think that what does for your little country's repretation abroad folks.

Most people outside America are illiterate like the Brits.

What exactly is a "repretation" anyway?

What a messed up little island they really have.

I get that, I really do but to not have anyone say anything? What kind of person would come in to this thread and support his words?

I mean, I can obviously see what kind.

Youve been indoctrinated and brain-washed to embrace darkies as your equal, nuthin is more laughable.

William Calvin has a theory about races. Most of the worlds dumfucks originate tween the Tropics of Cancer and Capricorn. All the great civilizations and cultures bloom in the temperate zones. Too many monkeys and bananas retard the impulse to progression.

Ah, Jim, I think she is black.

I am aware that two headed snakes exist in the world, but they arent common. There are always exceptions and variety. I mean, all the races came outta Africa, didnt they? I have African ancestry, from Egypt and Carthage and other outposts of civilization across North Africa.

My favorite Africans are the IK! people of Uganda, who bait their leopard traps with children. They say it all.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am aware that two headed snakes exist in the world, but they arent common. There are always exceptions and variety. I mean, all the races came outta Africa, didnt they? I have African ancestry, from Egypt and Carthage and other outposts of civilization across North Africa.

My favorite Africans are the IK! people of Uganda, who bait their leopard traps with children. They say it all.

Back on topic, aren't the North Africans often called "sand coons"?

Wow. Just wow. Standard fare from Shagly the racist paedophile but it's enlightening to see the cheerleaders.

I didn't know small, furry animals could run for President. America's way more progressive than I realised.

Back