Safe words

That is a very good description, of a big part of it. However it canalso be a feeling of overwhelming, concern/confusion if the sub gets stuck in it. They do not have the "dreamy" feeling, but fear of not being "sub-enough" & can get "lost" in it. } had a sub, who I made sure came out of it, as a previous Dom seemed to enjoy a scene, then leave her "stuck" in "sub-space" ,almost to the point she couldn't function in RL.

Being a Daddy to my Babygirl, she gravitated to my actual given name. She calls me Daddy or Sir the rest of the time, so when she uses my proper name, I'm clear, that I have to stop. We tried several words along the way but it stuck when she switched to my proper name. And i wont forget the safe word, lol. :eek:

I like this idea....it's natural and helps you really understand how your babygirl is feeling xx

That is a very good description, of a big part of it. However it canalso be a feeling of overwhelming, concern/confusion if the sub gets stuck in it. They do not have the "dreamy" feeling, but fear of not being "sub-enough" & can get "lost" in it. } had a sub, who I made sure came out of it, as a previous Dom seemed to enjoy a scene, then leave her "stuck" in "sub-space" ,almost to the point she couldn't function in RL.

Wow being stuck in subspace sounds bad.....that doesn't seem nice at all.....thank you for telling me this is possible as it is something I would definitely avoid if I could xx

Just think of an easy word that you'd never use in a sexual situation, otherwise. A lot of people use the traffic light system too.

Have used the traffic light system before. Generally, by the time I know a partner well enough to push them near their limits, I have a reasonably accurate inventory of the gestures, sounds, flushing, breathing, etc changes that indicate arousal, strain, shock, fatigue, etc so we rarely need signals. Still, better to have a system of checks and not need it than need it and not have it.

Back