Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2014

Looking for writers for the following stories:

1) One male wanted to write a story involving gang violence in Phoenix. My character is a young girl getting caught up in crime. Your's can either be a member of another gang or law enforcement, depending on which way we want the story to go.

2) One feminine girl wanted to play out a college/university setting thread. Its a sort of opposites attract setting. Maybe your character is trying new things? Who knows...

Please read: I do not want to write with lazy writers who think a few paragraphs is an extensive post. My style is usually 800-1400 words a post, I do appreciate that as a story continues posts get sightly shorter. I want to roleplay with someone who appreciated detail, plot & character development and communication. If you're still reading this then we might work. PM if interested.

Thanks :rose:
 
Seeking

Hi

I'm seeking a male for some non-consent kinky roleplay via email.

There's more info on my SRP - if interested please get in touch.

Shy :)
 
re-post still hoping to find some interest.

Still looking for interested female co-writers on a couple of story ideas.

1. Sci-Fi Space Exploration Mission goes bad - inspired by an old movie I loved as a kid, and one that inspired dead space the video game series.

Small team sent out on a exploration mission, looking for habitable planets that could be the start of a colony. On their way back to earth they intercept a derelict ship. One that went missing a few years before as it was sent out to do the same mission they were. Biggest difference being, the ship was much larger, much more of an ambitious idea, taking 150 people across the stars to reach a planet they thought could support life which was spotted from earth. However while out in space, the ship lost communication, their last transmissions were never received by earth. Upon approach from the team, the ship is unresponsive at first until the team gets close, and then the lights come on. What does the team discover onboard the ghost ship? Is it abandoned? or do their worst nightmare await them?

I am open to ideas of how the team is reduced in numbers. Do a few stay behind to further study the planet they find? Was there an accident, or did their sleep units fail during the mission?

I see some potential for anything from a romance to non consent/reluctance, horror within the context of a greater 'survival' story.

2. Pretty Woman - A variation on the Julia Roberts movie. roll filled.

3. Kissing cousins/ siblings.

Road trip sort of thing where they are traveling cross country. One for a job, the other returning to college. What happens is a slow burn of tease... and then passion.

looking for someone to write with who is willing to do a little world building before we start, background on our characters and on where we are going. having an end game in mind while loose with some of the bumps in the road. Not looking for short posts, looking for sex within the story not a story within the sex.

Please PM me if you have any interest, or might have a twist of your own.
Thanks.
 
Last edited:
Hey everyone, I'm back with an idea.

I was thinking of writing a darker kind of story. The basic premise that I have made up so far is that I would play a blonde, tall, big busted, perfectly sculptured young lady. I come from a conservative family but sneak away with friends to go to some faraway beach in California to celebrate our senior year in high school coming to an end.

There, a dominant, perverted man takes note of me and follows me around like a hunter following its prey. He wouldn't be beautiful either - I was thinking short and while not look like Quasimodo, he would be no Brad Pitt either. I wasn't thinking quite noncon, but close to it. His mind would be set on having me, defiling me over and over again.

Interested? Please PM me :) Thanks!
 
I have an idea for a thread that I would like to try.

A rich man in the porn industry meets a young woman, 18-20 years old, and through some scenario tries to convince her that she is his daughter. A daughter that he has raised and groomed to be an uninhibited, slutty porn star.

Right now I can see three different ways they could cross paths.

First, she could actually be his daughter, or step daughter, but her mother prevented him from raising her the way he wanted and he's now correcting that.

Second, she could be someone he tried to recruit, but she was uninterested in doing porn. He's convinced that she could be big, and so takes matters into his own hands.

Third, she's a blank slate, an accident victim that he finds out about and takes care of her planning on giving her a new life, telling her it is her old.

I'm open to other ideas as well. If you're interested, just PM me.
 
Looking to start a few new threads.

I'm interested in a lot of kinks, ranging from heavy non-consent to more romantic. If you're looking for a detailed writer to partner up with, feel free to send me a PM.
 
Female needed for "The Walking Dead" role play

"The Third Floor", a tale from the universe of "The Walking Dead" with new characters in a new location, is in need of a female writer.

The above link goes to the dead thread. If you like the opening, I will create a new thread and post that one introductory reply. The rest will be for us to create new.

I envision the female character as being 18-20, fairly innocent but not necessarily virginal, and eager to find safety and security in the arms of an older father figure ... with whom she will obviously find sexual satisfaction as well. :D

You are free to pick the image for my character. I have picked your character's pic.
 
Looking

Seeking NEW projects and writing partners!!! One or two of these would be awesome in the fairly near future. NEW threads, 2014!!!!!11111oneoneoneononooo...

-Small Group-
Black Rain: (Based on Marvel's Venom and Vyasa's Mahabharata) Seeking 3-5 cowriters for BCE Legend Blending. The Pandava Bros. are 5 brothers all sired of Gods on their virgin mother, whose husband swore an unbreakable oath of chastity. They were born in full armor, with earrings and lived for roughly 8 generations (according to legend). In the setting of ancient, legendary India/Indo-Europe a cataclysm occurs, an invasion of black symbiotic extra-terrestrials who bond with strong beings. What will happen when these pious Demi-Gods are exposed to legendary Universal might? Will they fight the invasion, or accept the benefits of the symbiotes as a Boon from the Gods?

1on1's
Dedication (Filled): The window for greatness is small and always closing. For Tawny Collins, it's practically closed forever at the age of 22. The top competitive gymnasts in the world are known to be at their peak from age 16-18, their lower body weight and fearlessness give them a competitive advantage. Few remain competitive after 23, and with the next Olympics within sight, Tawny's dream of medaling in individual competition must be now or never. It's for this reason that her parents took two loans out against their family home to send her to an elite training camp in the Swiss Alps to train with legendary Gymnastics coach Niccola Kastinov. Everything depends on her success and the very expensive tutor has a vast history of distinguished proteges who swear by his methods. He only takes on one apprentice every four years, and insists on all money being paid up front. Everything is riding on Tawny's shoulders, what will happen when she gets a taste of what success really takes? (S&M, flexibility play, humiliation, blackmail)

The Unaccused (Filled): 1693, the British Colonies of America were dominated by religious idealists and rampant superstition. Public executions or "trials" of accused witches and warlocks are a regular occurrence. In one small, remote village in the county of Ipswitch is ruled by a cynical but persuasive minister, who holds the reigns of control tightly over his community. The young wife of a tradesman has caught his attention in a way which God might not agree with. Will she resist his advances, even under threat of accusations for heresy? Or will she yield to his baser desires, while her husband is kept in the dark? (S&M, blackmail, netorare, NPC torture)

Family Business (In discussions): Jack Kilgore was retired, or at least that was what he told his wife and her friends. When probed for details, Jack usually just said "I used to fix things", which generally painted him with a blue collar in the minds of those bold enough to ask. Even in his own mind, Jack felt better since he'd cut back his contracts, since he'd married Clara and assumed the role of Stepfather to her teenage daughter. Helping to raise a teen wasn't anything like being a "Fixer", you couldn't just point a barrel at the problems that a small family can have, it was unfamiliar, difficult and at times excruciating. Jack liked all of that. He enjoyed the feeling of doing something PROductive, rather than DEstructive with his life, mind and skill-set. The problem with being a retired killer is that old clients are mostly in the business of not taking "no" for an answer. When disgruntled thugs hire a competitor to "Fix" Jack's wife, in the hopes of forcing his hand, they make an enemy of both Killer and his stepdaughter. This concept would begin media res, after Clara has been killed and the killer is coming for the daughter next when Jack comes to the rescue. When Jack brings his new charge on the run, he begins giving her a crash course in his career out of necessity. Luckily, she's a quick learner. But will her love for this fill-in father figure who she's known since puberty bloom into more than familial affection? Only time will tell. (Non-biological incest, light S&M, NPC murder)

That's it for now, PM with interest, ideas and praise, leave a message after the beep. You all know the drill I'm sure. Happy New Year.
 
Last edited:
Deleted

Posted below with alterations to the plot.
 
Last edited:
If you are female and interested in any of these RP ideas then PM me... Also, I prefer the role play via thread but I can do PMs too. I will do email as well.

1: A Young woman comes to Hollywood to be a star. She meets a guy who says he wants to make her a star... in reality he wants to make her his sex slave.
------------------
2: A successful business woman has a secret. She want to be used as a sex slave. She finds out about a man who takes woman like her and gives them a weekend 'vacation' from there normal lives. He 'kidnaps' them and takes them to his place in the woods. There he chains her up, spanks her, 'rapes' her, and keeps her in a small room with just a toilet, a sink, and a small cot. She agrees to go on a 'vacation' with him and at the end she doesn't want to go home she wants to stay with him.
--------------------
3: In order to get out of debt, a mother and father give their teenage daughter's hand in marriage to a 30 year old family friend.
--------------
4: A woman who is about to lose her home is given the opportunity to get a job as a man's live in housekeeper for $50,000 a year. But, he would pay her $250,000 a year he she agrees to become his submissive lover and carry his child.
--------------
5: A successful businesswoman is hit by a shrink ray and becomes the miniature plaything of her kidnapper.
--------------
6: A woman answers a posting on an adult message board to become a petgirl for weathly man.
--------------------
7: Everyday she rides the train, the same one he does, everyday she stands in the exact same place and every day he puts his hands on her. Feeling up her young firm breasts, wide hips and dampening panties underneath that tempting plaid skirt.. She never says a word, never screams or protests. Simply holds her tongue from moaning and leans against his strong form... Day after day of this is driving him crazy, each time they go their separate ways at the same station. He knows she's a virgin, that she seems like a good girl at first glance.. That they're at least ten years apart.. But his urges become too much, one day after they exit the train he takes her hand and leads her away, she doesn't fight or protest.. He knows she want's it too.
------------------
8: A middle aged man comes across a teenage girl living on the streets, around sixteen or seventeen. He wants only to help her out and find her a shelter. But eventually he choose to offer her the chance to live in his house, as long as she enrolls in school and behaves herself. Overtime the two start to fall in love.
--------------
9: A man kidnaps a woman and keeps her in a small cell of a room. He says noting to her and feeds her nothing but chicken soup and oatmeal. The woman craves human contact of some kind and because of the lack of communication she eventual breaks and becomes the man's willing sex slave.
------------
10: Two people bump into each other at an outdoor market. They find a mutual attraction to each other so they decide to go have coffee. During their conversation, they learn that the man is looking for a sub, and the woman is looking for a dom.
-------------------
11: A successful business woman is kidnapped and her captor treats her like a baby. He makes her wear diapers, little girl clothes, feed her baby food, give her bottles and have sex with her.
-------------------
12: a girl on vacation with her parents is kidnapped, and sold on the black market. She is bought by a man who promises to take care of her as long as she is a good girl.
--------------------
 
I'm interested in a casual SRP via PM. I don't intend to write an entire novel in each post but would prefer at least 5 lines in each message. I can rp a male or female role and do not care if you are male or female IRL. In fact, you don't even have to tell me. If you are interested, send me a PM with a list of roles you would like to play and I think we could come up with something fun.

For the record, I am not interested in any watersports, kiddy stuff, bestiality or necrotic stories. Most other things are fair game.
 
Last edited:
Its a shame really how often I log on to this site to find no PMs.... Pitiful really. But I have to be honest about this and say that I dont really fit in here really well.

I am not into taboo story lines. So I dont like incest, pain, blackmail, force.... all of that stuff.

I am not really into historical stories or sci-fi either. Or magic or transformations and such.

Dont get me wrong I am not judging.... Its just not me.

I guess I am much more into "vanilla" than "moose tracks".

So what does that leave?

Well I like romantic flirty stuff, first encounters, consentual sex... etc.

I have a bunch of creative ideas which I would be glad to share.

I can typically post once a day... sometimes more. I am not super detailed in my responses and tend to be more conversational I guess.

Anyway.... If you have read this far thanks so much. Feel free to PM me if you like... Thanks so much and happy hunting to you!
 
In discussions with a potential partner for this. Thank you for the interest.

My play partner has had to take a break for a while so I suddenly find myself at a loose end.

I have only one slot for a thread; other commitments, notably work, won't allow for more as I like to put a lot in to a story as I write, both directly and in discussion around it.

My most recent thread, Spoils of War, should give you an idea of the quality and length of my contributions and a sense of what I like to work with from a partner. I tend to start more wordy and then get shorter, more discursive and interactive as a story goes on. However, I'm looking to do something rather different than that thread's slavery and degradation theme.

I'd like to do a story with a more romantic edge, set in the real world, but with a magical or supernatural twist. I'm put in mind of the anime Clannad, or the visual novel Magical Diary, but neither need be source material. It can be kinky, may even need to be kinky at some point to properly satisfy me, but entirely consensual.

Some ideas, in no particular order, with no intent to use all at once, or even any of them if we come up with a better plan...

  • We're members of a supernatural phenomena club; perhaps it's just a bit of a joke, like telling scary stories and staying out too late, but perhaps there's something more spooky going on after all (not horror film spooky, but more weird and unexplained spooky).
  • We're freshmen at college but this is your character's home town and my character has arrived from overseas; that'd sound like a great adventure to some, but my character is honestly adrift in a sea of strange things and people and you help her find her feet. Bonus points for being set in Japan, but you'd need to help me carry that (my Japan-knowledge is far too much derived from anime).
  • It's part way through the first year of college (or university, whatever nomenclature works best for you) and my character transfers into your classes under some mysterious circumstances; perhaps there's hints of some dark secret, or death of a student in some other institution. Whatever the case, the college or teachers assign your character as my "mentor" to help get me up to speed in class, but perhaps my character isn't very easy to get to know.

Just ideas kicking about in my head. I'm sure I can come up with more pretty quickly.

In any case, I'm looking for one play partner, male or female, to explore these sorts of themes with. My character will certainly be female. My SRP profile points to me being a switch with occasional dominant leanings, but at the moment and for a while now I've been feeling more submissive. Being "taken under the wing" could be an appealing scenario. If my character being sexually inexperienced appeals to you, that's okay with me, but by no means a requirement.

Slight bonus points to female co-writers but men writing female parts (convincingly) alongside whatever male part they choose also works fine for me too.

Please PM me if you're interested to discuss further.

Please (oh please) make your PM representative of your posting in terms of writing care and quality. My heart falls when you're/your get mangled, especially on a first chat. I know, I know, so picky, but words are our medium of choice here, and good words make you all the sexier. :)
 
Last edited:
Im looking for one or two male writers to feel out a story for me. Im working on something off site, but would like to explore the more detailed side of it that isn't allowed in that venue.

Im looking to have my character's past, clashing with her present. She's left him behind. Realising that the highly physical, bordering on abusive relationship is dangerous. That she needs to walk away, while she still can.

She comes to a new town, and meets a new someone. Hides her past. Basks in a purely sweet and 'vanilla' relationship. Not that it won't be sexual. Just completley opposite of what she's used to. Rough, and scary. She thinks she's happily past it.

Until he finds her. There's an attraction there, she can't deny. I have a hard time seeing that. Help me understand. ;)

PM if your interested. You can play both if you'd like. Or.. one or the other.
 
Once the Plotting Starts...

One idea spurrs another. This one, has me quite intrigued:

Looking for a female and male writer. Two couples plan to go away on a resort vacation together. The two women are best friends. The one couple has it all together. Great jobs, they love each other dearly, wonderful kids.. it all just works. The other couple is struggling. Last minute, the husband of the other couple backs out, leaving my Character to travel on this 'couples trip' alone - as a third wheel.

Being best friends with the other couple's wife, she decides to go through with it, even alone. They'd had fun just the three of them before. She figures she'll just read and take some alone time for herself.

Maybe after a relaxing evening of dinner and drinks, and a local far from home, things don't go exactly as planned.

Any takers?
 
rp

I'm a writer who loves roleplaying over Yahoo IM. RP helps me improve my writing, and it's improved my dialogue an incredible amount. But, I prefer roleplaying where things are more private so I can form real artistic friendships with the people I rp with. I like rp that tells a story, and I like some action, drama and intrigue.

I know this isn't a typical message on here, but if this intrigues anyone, send me a PM. I'm into a very wide variety of settings from Star Wars to Cyberpunk and lots of stuff in between. I'm geeky and I have played systems like Shadowrun and World of Darkness so that is an option also. But let me know what kinds of stuff you're into and to give me an idea what kind of writer you are, would you tell me about a few scenes that you are really dying to explore?
 
Seeking females for cheating

Some ideas for female writers who wish to be "cheating" wives:
  • A wife in an unhappy relationship begins carrying on with men associated directly or indirectly with her husband as revenge for his ignoring her, men from the pool boy to the contractor to his business partner to his best friend. The sex acts continually get more erotic and more risky as she unconsciously tries to get caught by her hubby. I will write the men and her husband and, if you wanted to this way, any female characters with whom she might want to have sex.
  • Both the husband and wife in an unhappy couple begin affairs with the husband and wife next door, not realizing that the other is doing the same he/she is doing. Eventually, of course, one or both of them will get caught. What will they do then...? We would each write two characters
  • A couple seeking adventure begin seducing others from all over the neighborhood, from neighbors to delivery drivers to realestate agents to ... wnomever! It is sort of a sexual competition to see who can land the most new lovers. Some dramatic things they weren't expecting begin to be an issue ... things we can either discuss ahead of schedule or throw in as twists.
Does any of this sound fun?
 
...................................dot dot dot.............
 
Last edited:
Looking for Female SRP Partner

Hey there, looking for a female writer to SRP with on YAHO IM/E-mail with two scenarios in mind...


Island of Corruption

Claire is a young, very good looking good-girl from a very conservative family in the heartland, a slender little thing with creamy skin and long flowing auburn hair. When she comes to the University, she desires to be one of the popular girls and decides to join a sorority. There, she discovers that sorority girls while rushing in their freshman year, are partnered up with their corresponding frat house and given to one of the frat boys as a sexual concubine/sex slave. Claire is nervous about this, but somewhat turned on because she is so submissive and secretly has a deep-seeded sexual drive that she wants someone else to control. She wants to be taught what all of the clinical terms mean, wants to know what they all feel like... even if some of them seem to gross or inappropriate for her. Finally, Claire discovers that new sorority girls are made to perform tasks in a public contest at one of the parties the frats throw annually... which slightly turns her on knowing she is going to have to fuck for an audience and do it well on top of that. Claire becomes determined with her partner (me) and wants to push herself to every limit so that she will win the contest and become a valid sorority member as the prize. A secret romance brews between her and her partner, Claire wondering the whole time if he feels the same way.

Porn Star Roommates

You (Isabelle) and your roommate and longtime best friend (Kristen) are both out of a job and out of college. Debt, bills, and your landlord are all on your mind. You know that you won't be able to climb out of the hole until something major changes. That's when you remember that I (Damien), am a porn producer who lives in your building. You come to me with the idea of letting yourself be photographed nude for some fast cash... but are strict in letting me know that there will be no 'sex stuff'. I tell you that if you bring your friend then you will both make twice as much. It's odd, that you would do this, but the idea of seeing your best friend nude and being photographed with her is a huge turn on for some reason and you decide to tell her about this opportunity. When she shows up... the photography session starts to get steamy and you two start showing me a lot more than you initially said you would. When I seduce your friend, you stay on the sidelines and watch me fuck her into oblivion and then decide to join in... afterwards I tell you that the most money you can make is by participating in a lesbian scene...

Message me if you are interested!
 
I would love to get a story going where a little sister seduces her older brother who resists at first but eventually gives in and the two then share an adventurous sexual relationship with each other. Looking for a female to play the sister please send me a pm if interested.
 
Anybody interested in a modern day repelling of Dracula?

PM for discussion on details.
 
Alternative prehistoric reality SRP needs females and males

"Neverworld"

Basic Story: A "wandering" portal is sending people from the 21st century to an alternate reality that includes dinosaurs, prehistoric humans, and -- now -- modern era humans.

Hybrid 1x1/Group Role Play: I used to write on the Role Players Guild, and there they had a method of role playing that was called a "Hybrid". It is a Group Role Play with a main thread, in which the basic facts and some creative role play is posted that applies to all writers; but much of the writing that involves only 2 (or 3) characters -- such as a conversation, fight/struggle, or sex scene -- is done in additional 1x1 threads to make it easier to follow individual story lines being conducted within the same "universe".

I will explain this more later.

Special Thanks: I want to thank to justme4386 for presenting a very interesting alternative to my original idea.

The Story in Detail:
  • A portal has been opened in the 21st century by forces unknown.
  • At totally random times, one or more people somewhere on the planet get transported to an alternate reality.
  • One of the "Portalers", a paleontologist, comes to call this alternative reality "Neverworld" because the plants, animals, and geologic situations present there never existed all together on Earth at the same time.
  • There are dinosaurs that roamed the Earth more than 60 million years ago; there are primitive humans who lived on the planet only 100,000 years ago; and there are other plants and animals that never existed at all, resembling something more akin to SyFy channel movie monsters than anything else.
  • Most of the Portalers die quickly, sometimes within hours of arriving. It's a harsh world unlike anything most of them could have ever imagined.
  • But some, such as our three central heroines have learned to defend themselves and create new, relatively comfortable lives. (Ignore Kermit in the bottom of the image. The artist must have a helluva sense of humor.)
  • Very quickly, a "sexual economy" rises, in which some provide resources or services -- food, weapons, security, leadership, technology -- in exchange for sexual service.
 
Back
Top