I'm scared...be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
*LOL* I, actually, have to leave...my next appointment just walked into the waiting room. Thanks as always for the terrific posts.. And me hubby....thanks for sharing your beautiful wife with us...well sort of...well you know *L*:D

*LOL* I, actually, have to leave...my next appointment just walked into the waiting room. Thanks as always for the terrific posts.. And me hubby....thanks for sharing your beautiful wife with us...well sort of...well you know *L*:D

What's your job? I'm intrigued :D x

No, not sure if he was trying to get the day off ;)
Just went outside & the gate was open & I couldn't find Buffy :eek:
Son came down & we looked everywhere......he found her in the other shed, she must have sneaked in!! Phew

Ha ha.....very funny :D
Glad you found that cute bunny!

A pic.......for my hubby :devil:

attachment.php
Thanks _me_. :rose: _me_ hubby is bringing out the best in you. :)
Cheers to you, my good man!
You have a Special one in _me_! Thanks for being a good sport about her being on here.
And loving her for who she is!
Hope this doesn't embarrass you sweetie but it's the truth! :rose:

Last edited:
I'm learning to use the paint feature on my computer for making screensavers.
I did this one for you, sweet _me_. :kiss: :rose:
I hope you & _me_ hubby like it!

Attachments

• rsz_3me3.jpg
    rsz_3me3.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 65
Yes, it was a bit scary!

Ha ha :D

Aww.....That's lovely :D x
I can imagine, you being frantic as you and your son searched. :eek:
:D It seems that he does! I really did not mean to embarrass you. ;) Just introducing myself to the lucky man who gets to be your hubby. :rose: & wine for you. A pint of his choice as we toast you.
I'm glad you think so. It was my first try! Wasn't sure if you could read the words when I previewed it!

Oh dear, that's not good!

Is she ok?

They never go quickly!!

What's up with the TV?

Nope, not good

Yeah, she is doing alright. I'm gonna go visit her tomorrow.

I know, I gotta work on that part.....ALOT.

It quit working and it would have cost just as much to have it fixed, if it could be at all, so I ended up getting a new one LOL.

If you have :kiss:ed the world good nght, I wish you a cozy toasty sleep filled with dreams that are both sweet & naughty with all the snuggles and cuddles you can stand! Night night sweetie!:kiss:

Hey me and me's hubby

It all happens in here..I go away from lit for a while and come back to find me's hubby in here :) How are you doing lovely? Feels like forever and about 1000 pages since we last spoke :rose:

Good morning, hun. How are you today? I hope you have a wonderful day! :heart::kiss:

Good morning:kiss::kiss:
Looks like fun yesterday.....your hubby's here; cool;) I've been persistently nudging my wife to join, but I'm not holding my breath:( I think it would be tons of fun:cattail:

I can imagine, you being frantic as you and your son searched. :eek:
:D It seems that he does! I really did not mean to embarrass you. ;) Just introducing myself to the lucky man who gets to be your hubby. :rose: & wine for you. A pint of his choice as we toast you.
I'm glad you think so. It was my first try! Wasn't sure if you could read the words when I previewed it!

I was, son was laid back, as usual ;)
You didn't :)
Yes, you can read them :)

Nope, not good

Yeah, she is doing alright. I'm gonna go visit her tomorrow.

I know, I gotta work on that part.....ALOT.

It quit working and it would have cost just as much to have it fixed, if it could be at all, so I ended up getting a new one LOL.

Hope she's ok :kiss:

You have!! :D

A shiny new one :D

If you have :kiss:ed the world good nght, I wish you a cozy toasty sleep filled with dreams that are both sweet & naughty with all the snuggles and cuddles you can stand! Night night sweetie!:kiss:

I had :D x

Mmm, lucky hubby....He's right, you are such a tease- and that's why we all love you:D

He he :D x

We know what you two will be up to on Friday morning then....:D:devil:

:devil: xx

Hey me and me's hubby

It all happens in here..I go away from lit for a while and come back to find me's hubby in here :) How are you doing lovely? Feels like forever and about 1000 pages since we last spoke :rose:

Hey Beth!!
Ha ha......has he never posted when you've been here? :D
It has been a long time, how are you? :)

Good morning, hun. How are you today? I hope you have a wonderful day! :heart::kiss:

Afternoon gorgeous!!
I'm ok, sleeping my life away :rolleyes:
Hope you have a good day :kiss:

Good morning:kiss::kiss:
Looks like fun yesterday.....your hubby's here; cool;) I've been persistently nudging my wife to join, but I'm not holding my breath:( I think it would be tons of fun:cattail:

Hey lovely!
Yes, he doesn't post that often :(
He says that he scares everybody off!!
Isn't she interested?

He seemed like a seriously good guy! He is remarkably generous to be cool with those lovely sharings you do!!!:rose::rose::rose:

He he, I feel like I scare people off sometimes in the playground; my av and all;) I like making people think twice, though:eek:
Sometimes I catch my wife peeking at what I'm doing, but she doesn't feel comfortable talking sex, etc. to strangers. I think she'd benefit greatly from it; even if she never posted a pic ( although she'd do well in that regard). Besides; I probably know my lit friends better than she knows her Facebook peeps!

:kiss::kiss:

He he, I feel like I scare people off sometimes in the playground; my av and all;) I like making people think twice, though:eek:
Sometimes I catch my wife peeking at what I'm doing, but she doesn't feel comfortable talking sex, etc. to strangers. I think she'd benefit greatly from it; even if she never posted a pic ( although she'd do well in that regard). Besides; I probably know my lit friends better than she knows her Facebook peeps!

:kiss::kiss:

Although it is a sex site, for me, it's more than that :)
Looks like she's intrigued then :D

I was, son was laid back, as usual ;)
You didn't :)
Yes, you can read them :)

Hope she's ok :kiss:

You have!! :D

A shiny new one :D
That's just like a teenager. ;)
I'm glad I didn't embarrass you. Although you are so sexy when you blush at me! :kiss:
I'm glad I wrote it large enough for you to read. Every word is true!
I figured!:) Hope you had a great night!
And how is the world treating the sweetest lady in the UK?
No, the sexiest lady on Lit.
Actually, the sweetest international sex symbol on Earth!
Yes, you sweet _me_! :kiss:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back