Who Got Laid For Christmas?

screwher

Literotica Guru
Generally a rigorous round of pounding the mattress either Christmas Eve or Christmas Day is on agenda for my wife and I. This year though we were hit with a double whammy. I'm feeling under the weather and her "monthly visitor" arrive. So that means no Christmas action for me.

So please allow me to live a little vicariously here. Who here got an early start on getting on Santa's naughty list for next year?

Generally a rigorous round of pounding the mattress either Christmas Eve or Christmas Day is on agenda for my wife and I. This year though we were hit with a double whammy. I'm feeling under the weather and her "monthly visitor" arrive. So that means no Christmas action for me.

So please allow me to live a little vicariously here. Who here got an early start on getting on Santa's naughty list for next year?

Not me! Santa's monthly helper also visited my house.

Some of my gifts came from Amazing superstore so we had to make sure they worked, right?:D

Not for Christmas, but for Yule.

Incidentally, I don't see the problem with sex during menstruation, particularly as it can take the edge off the pain.

I had a lovely CFNM session with my lady. She was wearing a beautiful floral-pattern crossover dress that enhances her breasts, and she put on lipstick and her glasses for me.

She pulled the front of her dress down to show off her lacy, black bra and I got myself off for her, naked on the bed.

Very erotic...

Some of my gifts came from Amazing superstore so we had to make sure they worked, right?:D

Very nice... I hope they all worked really good ;)

I'm sorry for the other guys but I definitely did. Christmas morning

We came home.from the in-laws Larry Christmas eve. We had sex that night. He woke me up Christmas morning and said I know what u want for Christmas and did me.again...He ate and fingered and tucked me at different times all day...Was a hot Christmas.

Erm my wife teased my nipples while telling me I can't fuck her or even touch or see her tits.

And then left me hanging.

Does that count? ;)

We came home.from the in-laws Larry Christmas eve. We had sex that night. He woke me up Christmas morning and said I know what u want for Christmas and did me.again...He ate and fingered and tucked me at different times all day...Was a hot Christmas.

That's what I was looking for this Christmas. I'm happy for you.

We had a early Christmas morning present opening sessions and then a later morning session in the bedroom. She got some lacy panties for Christmas that she had to try on.....that lead to a raging erection from me. The rest is history :)

We had a early Christmas morning present opening sessions and then a later morning session in the bedroom. She got some lacy panties for Christmas that she had to try on.....that lead to a raging erection from me. The rest is history :)

Sounds like Santa got well and truly stuck up her chimney! Good on you two! :cool:

Us? house full of family and friends staying over so no Christmas lay yet. But no worries on our part, it's gonna happen! :)

Well.... We've been visiting my family since Monday. Me and hubby are staying in my old room and after everyone's gone to bed we have fucked like animals every single night! :eek:

I think we owe a thanks to the tension building from constantly being active and social with friends, family and other relatives - it's such a relief to close the bedroom door after a long day. Seriously the amount and intensity of our holiday sex is getting ridiculous. Sadly though we can't do proper BDSM play as we have to keep pretty quiet... And tomorrow it's time to head back home.

I did not get laid but a great BJ. We are both 70 and for the first time ever she let me cum in her mouth and swallowed every drop. That happened last night and I am ready to repeat it but she says I have to wait until next year (1/1) as too many treats are not good for old men.

Oh yes I did. After a wonderful day with friends, great food and some drinks, then putting on some of my fave lingerie.........I'll leave it to your imgainations what happened next! :devil::heart:

Not for Christmas, but for Yule.

Incidentally, I don't see the problem with sex during menstruation, particularly as it can take the edge off the pain.

I don't disagree. My wife on the other hand.... Lol

Sex during menstruation is fantastic. She always feels better after orgasm, and I'm always super aroused because she smells so amazing.

We were both visiting our parents, so nope.
On the other hand, it's probably gonna take me less than 30 seconds to make her cum the moment we're alone together. ;)

Didn't get laid for Christmas, but it's looking really promising for tonight!

Back