Sister swap

Arianne6947

Really Really Experienced
A women's husband secretly is in love with his sister in law who is married to a sexually abusive man that has his eye set on destroying his sister in law
The two men talk and agree to swap wives for the weekend only one will need to be drugged to pull it off.My husband drugs me and gives me to my sisters husband to use as my sister is treated to a wonderful evening of love and sex and I am left to the perverted whims of this sexual deviant and his pals

A women's husband secretly is in love with his sister in law who is married to a sexually abusive man that has his eye set on destroying his sister in law
The two men talk and agree to swap wives for the weekend only one will need to be drugged to pull it off.My husband drugs me and gives me to my sisters husband to use as my sister is treated to a wonderful evening of love and sex and I am left to the perverted whims of this sexual deviant and his pals

Does your marriage survive the weekend? Does your husband EXPECT your marriage to survive the weekend? Does the abusive BiL offer your husband anything beyond the use of his wife, and does that wife know that her sister (you) will be drugged, and is she OK with that?

Does your marriage survive the weekend? Does your husband EXPECT your marriage to survive the weekend? Does the abusive BiL offer your husband anything beyond the use of his wife, and does that wife know that her sister (you) will be drugged, and is she OK with that?

Does anyone get arrested and sent to jail?

I'm guessing the sister knows your being drugged and is either ok with it or to scared to tell you. Sounds as if husband and Bil has talked about this because the Bil pals join on in and Hubby is ok with it. It would have to be a long story. 1st it would have to be explained what the Bil does to sister. Then either hubby wants this to happen to his wife and makes a deal with Bil. Then what happens when Bil Pals all get involved. Then what happens when this is all done and over.

Actually I think this idea has great merrit - minus the drugged part. Two twin sisters, one of which is married to a dominant husband and one of which is married to a vanilla husband talk and the one who is married to the vanilla husband begs her sister to let her take her sister's place for a night. Her sister agrees but has one condition - her sister must agree to do absolutely everything her husband demands of her so that they don't get found out, because she doesn't refuse her husband anything.

Actually I think this idea has great merrit - minus the drugged part. Two twin sisters, one of which is married to a dominant husband and one of which is married to a vanilla husband talk and the one who is married to the vanilla husband begs her sister to let her take her sister's place for a night. Her sister agrees but has one condition - her sister must agree to do absolutely everything her husband demands of her so that they don't get found out, because she doesn't refuse her husband anything.

The catch is... The sister married to the dom husband regularly refuses to do certain things, especially for his ugly no good friends. But, the sister that swaps to the dom husband does absolutely everything he tells her to do, especially things her vanilla husband would never dream of, and of course the dom husband's friends.

I thought of that angle to. The Dom husband wants to fuck his wife's twin sister and his wife agrees to set it up with her sister, knowing that her sister has already broached the subject. As you say, even though the Dom's wife isn't into everything her husband wants to do, she agrees to tell her sister that she does EVERYTHING and that in order to not get found out they switched places her sister has to agree with doing anything her husband asks.

I kind of like the idea of the two plans running at the same time, the husbands don't know the wives are up to the same idea. Husbands plan to drug Mrs. Vanilla, assuming that Mrs. Sub is going along with it because she's afraid to do anything about it. Meanwhile, the wives plan to forego the drugging bit, but let the husbands think it happened anyways.

Alternately, Mrs. Vanilla is really just that clueless, and her sister is bitter and jealous of her for having such a nice loving husband while she ended up with an abusive perverted jerk, and is going along with the plot to get revenge on her.

Gosh sis, what's with the leather hood and handcuffs?? Are they for Halloween?

I like this idea more than OP's. Or maybe have it where she gets in deeper in deeper. They swap for some nonsexual reason. Maybe it's a princess and the pauper situation. One sister married modestly, and her sister wants her to have a week of riches, and she wants to try out her lifestyle, so they agree to a swap. But then Husband A wands a handjob from Wife B, and she doesn't want to stop yet, so she gives in, and then he wants more, and she already gave a HJ, so she keeps going, until she's tied up and suspended from the ceiling.

I kind of like the idea of the two plans running at the same time, the husbands don't know the wives are up to the same idea. Husbands plan to drug Mrs. Vanilla, assuming that Mrs. Sub is going along with it because she's afraid to do anything about it. Meanwhile, the wives plan to forego the drugging bit, but let the husbands think it happened anyways.

Alternately, Mrs. Vanilla is really just that clueless, and her sister is bitter and jealous of her for having such a nice loving husband while she ended up with an abusive perverted jerk, and is going along with the plot to get revenge on her.

I also like the idea of two plans running at once. Only it goes down like this:

1. The sisters (identical twins) switch places with each other so they can spend the weekend with each other's husbands.

2. The husbands drug the women and swap them while they are unconscious, unaware that they have already switched places.

3. Each person ends up with their own spouse for the weekend. But only the wives realize it. They each pretend to be the other one.

I also like the idea of two plans running at once. Only it goes down like this:

1. The sisters (identical twins) switch places with each other so they can spend the weekend with each other's husbands.

2. The husbands drug the women and swap them while they are unconscious, unaware that they have already switched places.

3. Each person ends up with their own spouse for the weekend. But only the wives realize it. They each pretend to be the other one.

A perfect twist for LW! Nothing to condemn!

Yes my sister knows and even supplies the drugs in hope of keeping my husband

I like this idea more than OP's. Or maybe have it where she gets in deeper in deeper. They swap for some nonsexual reason. Maybe it's a princess and the pauper situation. One sister married modestly, and her sister wants her to have a week of riches, and she wants to try out her lifestyle, so they agree to a swap. But then Husband A wands a handjob from Wife B, and she doesn't want to stop yet, so she gives in, and then he wants more, and she already gave a HJ, so she keeps going, until she's tied up and suspended from the ceiling.

To go with the princess/pauper idea: the husbands don't know the girls swapped places, so when he wants sex she has no choice but to give in to not be found out.

Maybe they swap for one night, to give the poor-married sister a chance to experience an up-market, high society party. The kind of parties the rich-married sister is fed up with.

Of course the swap can only end safely the next day when he's off to work, but after such a party rich husband is always so drunk that he crashes in bed and sleeps until the next morning he has to go to work again. Except this night turns out quite differently...

The basic sister swap idea appeals but the window dressing does not turn me on. Is the drug use necessary? The abuse? Abuse is a huge turn off to me, and I suspect others. So the protagonist loses empathy if he trades his wife to an abuser.

Can another MacGuffin be found to initiate the swap?

I'm with sirhugs. Kidnapping and abuse is not fun or exciting. I like the fancy party idea, however.

maybe Hubby 2 is a Dom, sis lets it slip...wife knows hubby has always wanted a chance with sis, she finds the prospect of testing her submissive side exciting, so the women set yup the swap?

Or Hubby 2 the Dom offers to train wife for Hubby 1, loans sis to Hubby 1 during the training?

By abusive I didn't mean he beat her just was a real perv with with a serious taste for BDSM and liked to expose her in public and such

If you are going to write a BDSM story, make sure you know what BDSM is and what it is not. I am open to being completely wrong, but the picture you have painted of the Dom husband so far is not a likeable fellow; words mean things. Any top who "makes" his bottom do things she truly does not want to do is abusive, plain and simple. A top enables, a top facilitates, a top is an excuse to do what the bottom wants to experience on some level. When you cross the line between consent and true non-consent you leave BDSM behind and enter a darker, less sexual place. Folks in the BDSM will call you on it and you story will suffer the results.

what he said

A lot of good ideas and excellent points. I like the initial Arianne's basic idea, of course with clarifying the difference between abusive (BAD) to BDSM (ACCEPTABLE). My only input is the first husband is in love with his sister in law, maybe not into BDSM but that does not mean he is a 'vanilla' lover, does it? Run with it Arianne and have fun.

Back