The Isolated Blurt Thread XXIII: For Argument's Sake; Why Do Humans Feel Compelled...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to picture them naked but that was sort of disturbing in most cases. Now I just picture the hot one in the front row.

So are we supposed to have a mild winter or snowy one?

For the Mid to Northern United States, we are supposed to have a wet fall and early winter... Then a fairly dry and warm mid to late winter... The last El Nino of this caliber was the winter of 98-99.. I was playing golf in Iowa January through March. I'll gladly trade a white Christmas for 9 holes on New Years Day.

ugh, its that time of the year. :(

hope it doesn't get worse

your posts :)

look after yourself, miz mona! :rose:
i've been off work a month with a damed viral infection that's taking stupid long to get over. flu, but without the sore throat part.

*up late, lounging here jus' chillin' in my fuzzy eyeore jammies, sippin' coffee*

Salt water gargle usually really helps me when mine is feeling bad. Hope it clears, Mona.

For Mona: http://pinebrothers.com.

They are the best. Plus, with a sales pitch including superior "throat coating action," they've even got a sense of humor.

Awww thanks you guys. I missed all of these. That's what I get for reading the board backwards on my phone.

You guys are the best! So far I'm just eating Motrin like it's candy. I take 4 every 4 hours. I don't have time to go to the store for anything else. I'm headed to the airport in a half hour. Nothing worse than flying when you're getting a cold. Hope I don't cough all over my seat mate. 😀

Awww thanks you guys. I missed all of these. That's what I get for reading the board backwards on my phone.

You guys are the best! So far I'm just eating Motrin like it's candy. I take 4 every 4 hours. I don't have time to go to the store for anything else. I'm headed to the airport in a half hour. Nothing worse than flying when you're getting a cold. Hope I don't cough all over my seat mate. 😀

That is how the cold I had started. Get some zinc. Hopefully you don't have a stuffy head. That's the worst when flying.

My neighborhood is full of weirdos. One has all of their Halloween lights up on the roof and Christmas crap on the lawn. Mind you, my parents live in my hood which is related to my first sentence.

tumblr_mk329xrpOO1rwsym4o1_400.gif

I just saw that retard had started a thread claiming to be the ISOB thread 23 so thought I'd check.

I was wondering what was going on. I gonna blame Manu though for everything today.

My throat hurts.

....look after yourself, miz mona! :rose:
i've been off work a month with a damed viral infection that's taking stupid long to get over. flu, but without the sore throat part....

In the winter I always stock up on black elderberry syrup. (I like the Gaia brand)
As soon as either of us starts to feel sick, we all take it and it works like PFM.
Hubs was sceptical at first but now he's the one who reminds me about it.

:heart:

My neurologist mentioned that I was very brave to take on such a speech intensive position with how badly my brain has been behaving and my speech being questionable. What an inspiring guy he is. Asshole.
lol @ your neurologist. brave meaning he'd not do it. well, you're make of different metal ;)

In the winter I always stock up on black elderberry syrup. (I like the Gaia brand)
As soon as either of us starts to feel sick, we all take it and it works like PFM.
Hubs was sceptical at first but now he's the one who reminds me about it.
think it was the working almost 6 months flat with barely a day off, doing the manager's job as well as my own for the whole time, and it left me unprepared to fight this particular flu virus. been the longest it's ever taken me physically to recover by far. if i get something, i tend to dose up, work through it, and shuck it off after maybe a week. problem is, because jobs expect us to work through our illnesses regardless it also means there're more of us out there spreading our germs willy nilly :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back