The Sea Nymph Closed.

Cobra_14

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 7, 2014
Posts
1,592
The Sea Nymph. Closed.

Marcel ship was caught in a terrible storm and he was thrown overboard by a robe wave, and couldn’t be rescued by his shipmates during the raging sea. The best thing he could was to float as long as he could in the hope the ship would search for him. He didn’t know witch way to swim as he couldn’t see land everywhere he looked.

He had no idea how long he had been in the water, but he did know that his time had come. he was to tire to move and his body began to get cold. he could feel his strength slipping away slowly as he felt himself slipping down slowly till his head was under water.

Marcel was never aware that a strange figure was looking up at him from beneath him. The strange figure was a Sea Nymph that had fallowed him since he felled in the sea.
He didn’t know if he was dead or dreaming when his eye lids started to open and saw the face of a beautiful woman. He closed his eyes to make sure he was not dreaming, but when he opens them again, the face was still there beautiful as ever and was sure he died and went to Heaven.


600x600_10933_Saving_Kiss_2d_fantasy_mermaid_underwater_pirate_sea_myth_rescue_kiss_prisoner_mythological_coral_zps2ec36f26.jpg~original
 
Last edited:
Nana was worried when she saw a ship on such stormy seas so she had decided to follow it. little to her suprise one of the people on the ship had been thrown over board and to her caring nature almost like carelessness she sometimes thought she went down and brought him to the shores of her little island but before she could flee she found herself staring at the human she had found.
 
Marcel smiled not realizing he was actually alive, and the face he was staring at belonged to a water Nymph.

“Are you an Angel am I really in Heaven or am I dreaming either way I think I like it if you are real?”
He was still half out it for lack of enough oxygen being under water for that long, and didn't even notice where he was vein captivated by the beautiful Nymph.
Nymph5_zpsb6a37803.jpg~original
 
Last edited:
Nana froze at his words scurring to a big rock in the water. she also thought he was cute when he smiled even though he was human. "who are you human. and no this is not heaven and i am not an angel."
 
Marcel heard what she said but didn’t really understood why she left him so fast. OK so this not Heaven, so why she felt him. He was still half out of it.

Still Marcel was puzzled when she got up and dives in the water then sit on the big rock. There was no way he was going swim after her. He would go after her if she was on land, but he had enough of the water for now. To bad he thought, she was more beautiful than any woman he ever saw. Still he wondered why she left him there after she saved him.

“Sorry. I’m a sailor and I guess you saw me fall into the sea, and you came to save me. come back here and tell me who you are. I’m not going to hurt you, you saved my life.”
 
she listened to his words and laughed a little angrily. "liar. all you humans are the same. capturing us. treatings us like lab rats! and you say you won't hurt us? give me a break"
 
Look. I’m not lying to you and if you look around you, you can see that I am here alone, and if you didn’t save me I would be on the bottom of the sea right now.”

My name is Marcel and I promise that I will be your friend for the rest of my life from saving me. come back here and tell me where I can find some food I’m starving.”

He had no idea where the hell he was now, and if she saved him that can only mean that there are others like her un less this place is hers.
 
Nana watched his face to see if he was lying while he talked but saw nothing to suggest it "fine Marcel but don't try anything. we are the only 2 people here and i bet if i get you back to water i can beat you. the name is Nana follow me i have some food at this little treehouse i built."she says his name a bit sarcasticly but gets off the rock and walks towards him while talking stopping at the edge of the forest to see if he would come.
 
Marcel saw her looking at him for a moment before she tell him not to ry any thing, and then told him they were the only one here just to two of them. He thought that was promising just the two of them. she gets off the rock and she walks toward him telling him her name was Nana and she built a little tree house and that she had some food.

He fallowed behind her then she stops at at the edge of the forest and turns around to look back at him, and hurried a little to catch up to her. Looking at her behind while she walked in front of him, he felt getting aroused by her almost bare ass, and put his hands in his pocked to hide it from her. That was from some tales that they were very horny and that they fucked all the time, he wasn’t now much of that was true if it was at all.
 
as Nana walked along she thought about the stories about humans and what they would do. how they would treat them like lab rats. once she got to the bottom of the treehouse she sighed. "wait here" she climbed up the tree and put down a ladder and climbed down again. "need help? you did almost drown"
 
Marcel walked a little closer to her as everything look normal, and beside that the view from behind her was more beautiful to watch. He stops when she told him wait and climbed up the three, and then she lowered a ladder that looked as if she made it herself.

He smiled within when she asked if he need help, and though he didn’t any help, he thought it was nice to let her help him. He was dying to touch her and this was his chance.

“You’re right it might be better if you do land a hand.”
 
she sighed and got on the ladder close enough for him to grab hold and steady himself if he had to. "alright come on mister" she thought to herself how the name mister fit him more than his real name and laughed to herself quietly
 
Marcel did just as she asked when she moved close enough. He put his arm around her shoulders after she said “alright mister.” That gave him the chance to pull her even closer. he could her body pressed against his, and after being at sea for long this felt arousing like never before. The old tales that her heard came to mind again and wondered if they were true.

“Thank you Nana you’re very helpful.” he told her once they were up inside her treehouse.
 
when he pulled himself close Nana felt strange things happening and wondered what they were. once up in the tree house she went over and got half of a coconut and put some fruits in it. "you're welcome. here" she put the coconut bowl in front of him then went and started mixing some fruits to make sauce for shrimp she found sometimes.
 
He noticed there was a section that looked is someone had slept in it, and he figured it was Nana and he wondered where he would sleep, though he couldn’t see a place big enough for him.

He took the coconut she handed to him, saying thank you as he did and watched her mixing something in a coconut bowl.

He started to eat while looking at her the whole time, he just couldn’t take his eyes away from her. everything she wore was see-through and had a hard time with his hard on.
 
Last edited:
she found it hard to keep her eyes on what she was doing as she had never really met a human before so she decided to talk to him. "you can sleep where i usually do in here i will be fine on a branch in the tree oh and no killing the animals. i know you humans like meat but the ones of the sea are the closest you are going to get until i find a way to get you back to your civilisation."
 
He could see she was pecking his way every few seconds, and he was looking at her non stop and when their eyes met he knew he would never leave this island, not because he couldn’t he was smitten by her.

Thank you Nana, but I wouldn’t think of it. I’ll find somewhere to sleet you don’t have to give up your bed.” I said hoping that she would let me sleep with her eventually.

“Beside, this island is very warm I could sleep anywhere. you’ve done so much for me already that I couldn’t never pay you for it.”
 
suddenly Nana had an idea. it was a crazy idea but a win win. "how about you repay me by staying here" she had been so lonely on the island and here she could make sure she and her kind were safe aposed to him going back and getting people to capture her. and he was handsome. and she felt things she felt with none of the other nymphs
 
Marcel tried to hide his smiled all he could after she proposed to him to remain here on the island, and this was his chance to be with her alone the two of them, and eventually she would want to explore more about the human she saved.

“Nana do you really want me to stay here with you? I do owe you my life. you did save me from drowning and I rather stay here with you do, I don’t really want to sail on a ship. Just remember that I will stay here just for you.”
 
"i just said you could stay. but no trying to use me like a test subject or anything. i have heard all about you humans." she finished with her fruits and turned to face him. "and also i have a hammock made of leaves between two trees and as you are too weak to get there you sleep in my bed till i can make it big enough to fit you and me both. that is as much as i can do with resources i have and i am sorry i can't make a full second bed."
 
I didn’t expect her to say that and I wondered where she got that, of course they could swim for hours on end and it wouldn’t be problem hearing things like that from the others.

Nana I would never ever do anything to hurt you, you’re most wonderful thing I have ever met its the reason why I agreed to stay here with you.

“You mind if I help you doing the bed bigger seen that you don’t mind me sleeping in your bed. I like to ask what you know of the human male Nana. how many have you seen close up like you me now.
 
Nana hesitated and wondered if he would change if he knew of her lack of experience but decided to trust him. "you are the first human i have ever met or seen." she said a soft hesitant voice. "also i would like the help with the bed"
 
I see. so you know anything about the humans. Well there are just the two of us here and you can learn by getting to me. We humans male look the same but some changes but don’t look alike.

You are free to experiment with me any way you like. We also mate with the female human, like you being a female Nymph you also have the male Nymph.

“Like I said you are free to experiment with me when ever you like.”
 
“i've never met a male. the only other people ive met is my mom and two sisters "
 
“Never”? It was hard to believe no male Nymph came across her before, it must’ve been his luck day when he was thrown overboard and she saved him.

“So much the Better Nana. You can practice on me all you want so you get to know all about the human male.

I having seen a female human in over three months, and only one female Nymph. You, and I don’t know anything about your kind either. Maybe I can practice with you while you practice with me.”
 
Back
Top