How to have anal sex...without it hurting..

lol Well, it's just silly the way some people react to getting a little bit of a bodily fluid (or w/e) on something. "ZOMG I got doodoo on my pecker." Fuck, just wipe it off and go on with your business, dude.

LOL!!! I never anal a woman without a condom, but I'm not skittish about that kind of shit either.
 
One tip i've found that works is over a period of time is inserting a finger in her ass during normal intercourse. Most often when we are in doggie style and i can easier access her ass with a thumb. This over a period of time and obviously as stated lube and more lube.
 
perhaps pervy was an english major. as everyone knows, we english majors are allowed to noun or verb words on the fly. :>

ed
 
Just go slowly - I agree, start with a finger and slowly go with two etc. But i don't mean all in the same night. It will take time & trust me it is worth it in the end - pardon the pun!!!! That is how my partner & I started & now we have great anal sex without the hurt.
 
Tips From A pro

I am a pro domme and I specialize in training newbies. My favorite fetish is strap-on ass fucking. I've fucked hundreds of virgins. it's a slow process, some people can take months. here's how I do it:

You’ll need surgical gloves, paper towels, disinfectant spray, non water-based lubricant (boy butter is the best, but target's lube in the white tube is great too), puppy pads (available at any drug or grocery store), a butt plug (an inflatable is best), a dildo slightly smaller than your man's cock, and antibacterial hand gel. The pads are to protect the surface you’re playing on by being placed underneath you, and can also hold your supplies and cleanup. Wear gloves and change them frequently during anal play.

have your man put on gloves, place a pad under you, and you should lay on your back comfortably. have him set another pad by your legs to hold gloves, condoms, and lube, and another on the floor to toss dirty condoms & gloves onto.

When you lay, be sure to do belly breathing (as you do in yoga or meditation). Breathe in and out moving your diaphragm, not your chest. he should start with gloving up, rolling condoms onto the toys (preparing means less down-time between insertions, making it easier on you), then lubing his fingers as well as the outside of your anus.

he should insert one finger first (pointer finger is best), and you need to push out like farting or taking a shit while he pushes in (this relaxes your sphincter). When you can take one finger held inside, he should begin to slowly move it in and out. when you can handle that he should try inserting two fingers (pointer and middle) and holding that. when that's comfy, he should move them in and out, then do this while rotating them. When that's comfy he should try inserting 3 fingers (pointer, middle, and ring). Once you're okay with that, in and out, once that's ok, then in and out w/ rotation. Through all of this push out as he pushes in and keep up the belly breaths, it makes it much easier. He should add more lube as needed, you can never use too much!

When you're good with that he should change his gloves for a fresh pair. roll a condom onto the inflatable, lube it like crazy, and insert uninflated. Once in he should pump it 3-4 squeezes at a time, pausing when you feel full or stretched for minute before pumping more. when you feel open he just lets the air out and tosses the plug and dirty gloves onto the pad on the floor.

he should apply the antibacterial hand gel and then glove up only one hand, take the dildo, lube it like hell, and then begin inserting it slowly. Keep breathing and have him insert .5-1" at a time pausing in between. Once you can take it all sitting inside you, like the fingers, he should move it in and out. when that's comfy he should move it in and out while rotating it. all through this he should use his ungloved sterile hand and mouth to stimulate you orally to help arouse and relax you. When this feels great and you're ready to move on he should toss the glove and dildo.

At this point you need to decide if he'll wear a condom or not. If so, roll it on and lube up, if not he should just lube up up his cock. after he should wipe his hands, apply the antibacteral hand gel, then put on one glove. remain on your back, this is the easiest first time position!

He should insert his cock slowly just as with the dildo. keep doing your belly breaths, and his free hand should be on your clit to arouse & relax you. Once he's in and you're comfy, he can start moving, but make sure he goes slowly at first.

This may happen in one evening or over time. always start on your back and once you master that position try it on your side spooning. when that works then go doggy-style. It's the most common in pornos, but it's the hardest.

always use gloves, always clean toys with disinfectant spray and a washing with antibacterial hand soap. if he doesn't wear a condom while ass fucking you he must wash it thoroughly before any vaginal penetration.

Just relax and have fun. It's a good thing to do all this after you've had a couple of orgasms to loosen up. Good luck!
 
go small then gradually use bigger things like a toy. and even if he complains that there is too much lube, smack him into getting used to it because you gotta lube that sucker up as much as possible. have him go real slow. i might even tell him to keep just the tip in for a little while so your anus gets used to it. then go in a little bit more at a time. then take it from there.

my one friend told me he gave his girlfriend anal with nothing. no lube, juice, nothing. i was like "Are you fucking crazy?!"

if you don't do it right, you could do some serious damage to the woman's anal canal.

as a guy, anal is great, but it's even more fun when the woman is enjoying it.

so for the guys, don't be a dick. go at her pace. you will be gladly rewarded in the end.
 
Ditto what everyone else said about lube. My favorite is boy butter because it is nice and thick and stays where I put it more or less. Also make sure either you or he gets some of the lube into your ass before you start with your fingers. We don't really do much in the way of stretching before hand so we start out slowwww....tiny rocking motions back and forth which gradually lengthen seems to work best for us. Once everything is nice and slick he can fuck as hard as he wants but the beginning needs to be slow for me to enjoy it. Though with repeated exposure slow is a relative term.

Bella
 
i gag if i accidentally see a vid of a woman who can take a whole fist. i don't think your asshole is supposed to do that lol
 
anal

Here's an idea: agree to let him get you relaxed enough for anal sex if he's willing to let you do the same thing to him. If you can get him relaxed enough to take a dildo the size of his cock, he will have gone through exactly what he needs to do for comfortable anal sex.

Just an idea.
 
Toys can help

I bought an anal trainer kit because I have just acquired an interest in this. I can take the largest trainer, and leave it in for a while. Every time I go to the toilet, I pull it out and in past the sphincters a few times. It's pretty cool so far, but I haven't actually gone for the real thing yet. Strangely enough, it's my husband who is hesitant, while I'm hot and ready to try. Eventually...
 
I bought an anal trainer kit because I have just acquired an interest in this. I can take the largest trainer, and leave it in for a while. Every time I go to the toilet, I pull it out and in past the sphincters a few times. It's pretty cool so far, but I haven't actually gone for the real thing yet. Strangely enough, it's my husband who is hesitant, while I'm hot and ready to try. Eventually...

Ask him to only use his fingers first, or even just to hold one of your toys for you. It's not such a big step, but allows him to see how much pleasure it's for you.
 
Here's an idea: agree to let him get you relaxed enough for anal sex if he's willing to let you do the same thing to him. If you can get him relaxed enough to take a dildo the size of his cock, he will have gone through exactly what he needs to do for comfortable anal sex.

Just an idea.
I agree, but I've always been one who believes that you shouldn't do to others anything that you aren't willing to have done to yourself.
 
Thanks For The Tips!

Sorry I haven't answered the thread/question I posted. I've been super busy, but I am so happy to see so many answers! Actually this Christmas we're getting a room for not only our christmas treat, but january 1st will make 4 yrs for us, so we are going to try out these tips that night! Super excited!
 
anal

to answer other questions, when it did it first it was without a condom.
We don't even use one while having sex. We pretty much hate them. lol.
 
A big thing I've discovered is that for my wife and I, anal sex can't be a spontaneous thing. For some women who frequently have anal sex, perhaps, but we don't. In order for my wife to enjoy it(and for me to enjoy it), we have to build up to it slowly. Don't think of this as a failure or a chore, think of it as something exciting, like foreplay. Here are my tips.

1.) Start with lots of touching and caressing NOT related to anal play.
2.) Next, work up to anal play with fingers, and maybe toy. I highly suggest a small thing vibrator or plug of some kind. And use LOTS of lube, the sloppier the better! This will help the sphincter and you as a whole relax.
3.) Now move up to the cock. LOTS OF LUBE and take it slow. Start slow and then pick up the pace.
4.) YOU set the pace. Take is slow until you feel ready to let him have at it.

Lots of lube, take it slow, and build up to the final act. The reason you're having pain is because you are rushing it. The other big thing, and this was probably mentioned above, using your vagina as lube is NOT enough. I don't care how wet you get, it's not gonna work. I highly recommend a good SILICONE lube. It doesn't gum up the way water-based lubes can and it stays slick for a looooong time. It's also a lot of fun to play with as a massage oil, etc, because it doesn't gum up, doesn't stain, etc.

I'd also suggest a condom. This is the only time my wife and I use condoms and we do it purely for health reasons. As for the feeling, these new ultra thin condoms are great and I can't tell the difference.

Have fun!:D
 
I really like the idea of him screwing me in the butt, and so yes, we tried it in his grandparents basement one day. He tried to be easy and gentle using my vagina as lube, but I ended up almost crying like ready to bawl by the end of it begging him to quit. I really want to be able to do this, and when I watch porn, I see the girls do it and I'm like God how do they do that! lol. It's something he's begged me to try, but now he's even not wanting to do it after I begged him to stop and almost started crying. I want our sex life to have that kind of stuff in it to keep it spicy, but I just can't get past the pain! What are we doing wrong? Do you have to have it so many times a week to get used to it or something?

The first thing that caught my attention when I read this was "we tried it in his grandparents' basement one day." If you're at all tense because you might get caught....that's a bad time to try anal. In my personal opinion, for your very first anal experience, you need to pick a time and place where you won't be interrupted and it's ok to go very, very, very slowly. As others said....a silicone-based lube is a must....and I personally prefer to use condoms for anal, since you can swap back to vag safely without washing off. I also agree that he really needs to start by fingering you slowly first....if he does that while playing with your clit it might help you relax too.
 
The first thing that caught my attention when I read this was "we tried it in his grandparents' basement one day." If you're at all tense because you might get caught....that's a bad time to try anal. In my personal opinion, for your very first anal experience, you need to pick a time and place where you won't be interrupted and it's ok to go very, very, very slowly. As others said....a silicone-based lube is a must....and I personally prefer to use condoms for anal, since you can swap back to vag safely without washing off. I also agree that he really needs to start by fingering you slowly first....if he does that while playing with your clit it might help you relax too.

Don't stop there. I was building a pretty fucking hot mental image from your description.
 
Perhaps start with some small toys...his fingers etc and get used to those..then work your way up...Im sure many women here will have tips

Go see your doctor for a partial sigmoid colon exam. You will be concious for the entire exam. Yes, it will hurt but after that I think you will be ready for a DP from John Holmes and some other guy with a huge cock. :D
 
we use a good anal lube always start with my fingers, then move on to a small anal dildo only if these are ok do I put my cock in as some time she does feel like she can take it, if she can once lubed and opened up we can fuck hard
 
Well, a question for those considering anal sex: does anal ever come up in your daydreams?

I mean, assuming one masturbates...do you think about it and does it "do it" for you when you're in the mood?

That in itself doesn't necessarily help the "moment of truth" when you and your partner are preparing for anal, but it does help immensely with the "self-training," which I add my vote to a previous poster for that.

Training myself while fantasizing about anal was the best combination I ran across and my husband has commented (with some awe, actually) on the fact that I now adjust to his penetration much more quickly than I used to and my endurance has increased as well. It's taken some years and genuine interest, but once we get warmed up and up to speed, so to speak, he can start to mimic "porn anal" (or just get really enthusiastic) and it still feels good and exciting for me getting pounded.

I didn't get that way overnight, though. Years of practice. Fun journey, and looking back, I used to be in the same newbie shoes.


If I may present a practical suggestion for self-training?

If you like vibrators, try this sometime and see if it works for you:

Place your head/shoulders down on the mattress (or floor, whatever), ass up in the air, knees apart (naked, of course, or at least with your pants pulled down). There's your 3-4 points of contact for stability, because you need both hands free.

With one hand from below, lightly rest/rub a low-speed vibrator on whatever part of your pussy makes you feel best (clit, labia, etc).

With the other hand from above, use a well-lubed anal dlido (more reach than your finger) to gently probe, nudge, and poke at your asshole at your leisure while the vibrations are going on.

There's no hurry.

Think about whatever you want to think about to enhance your arousal.

Adjust vibe speed and angle as necessary. Tease your ass much as you like.

When your anus starts fluttering and relaxing to start letting the dildo in almost without trying, you're on the right track.

If there seems to be a direct nerve-connection between your anus and your clit, and you're getting little lightning shocks and don't want to stop, you're *rrreeeealllly* on the right track... :D

Experiment with sizes, if you like.

note: it's usually best to stop any thrust of the dlido during climax if it's still in there, just hold it there... you're usually clenching up really hard.

note 2: the drawback to this position is your neck will get stiff given enough time. Be careful when you get back up, you don't want to pull a cramping neck muscle. Or just roll over onto your side and relax for a while after you're finished.
 
Back
Top