Hidden Secrets (Closed for BeachBum)

Mary's face contorted between agonizing pain and a hard work out. She clasped her hands over Robbie's on her tits and began slamming her full weight on his cock. She leaned into Robbie's strong hands giving her leverage to really pound.

"You like this?" she hissed staring down on him. her face twitched with uncontrollable tremors as a life long fantasy was coming true in a manner better than she ever imagined.

"How's you dumb hick aunt feel pounding that big cock? Mind if I cum all over it?" she said in her accent having lost any ability to be anything but herself. Her eyes betrayed her as they rolled back up into her head and she slowed to deliberate strokes of her hips down his dripping rock hard shaft.

"Oh GOD!" she cried as her hands tightened on his and thus her tits. She jerked with her hips down on him. he felt her small body constrict around him tighter and tighter as her hands did and she was silent. Like a spring being wound to near breaking then gasping outward. Half cry half groan she shuddered sucking in air to feed the fire blazing through her. Her hips pumped tow more times before she seized again.

She exhaled easier shuddering still as her eyes opened with a look of amazement.

She quickly rolled him on top of her without missing a beat. His cock stayed embedded in her and she rolled herself back under him pulling her legs back.

"Oh baby nephew fuck me! Fuck momma!" she cooed as her hips worked with him to get him started.
 
This was so much different than Aunt Elizabeth had been. This was wild.. it was crazy... it was out-of-control.. and he loved it. As much as he had loved Aunt Elizabeth and the way she took his virginity, he was going to like Aunt Mary as well. Hell, he was going to have both of them repeatedly.

Robbie moved over Aunt Mary and smiled down at her. "You like your nephew's big cock, don't you? You have had the other men in this family, but now you are finally getting to have the best one, and you love how my big cock fills and stretches your hot cunt... don't you Aunt Mary?"

He started to pump his hips to her. He moved with long, hard, deep thrusts of his hips... slamming his big, thick cock deep into his aunt's cunt. Her hick voice did something to him and he thrust harder and harder into her... his body slamming into hers... his balls slapping her ass.

Looking down into her eyes, he smiled at her. He could tell that he had her captivated. She was going to want his cock often. "You like that Aunt Mary? You like how your nephew fucks you. I know you like it hard... don't you?" He emphasized that with his hardest thrust yet into her.

"Milk my cum with your pussy Aunt Mary. Milk it all. I want you to make sure that every drop of my cum fills your hot pussy. DO IT. Move with me." He moved faster and faster as he got closer to another orgasm.
 
Mary was in heaven. Robbie was fucking her like only a few men ever had. He was young and strong and hung like one of he horses.

She nodded without speaking as she concentrated and squeezed her muscles around his piston like tree trunk plowing into her.

She reached up and griped his head by his neck with both hands. She looked at him with an open mouth then said "harder boy, fuck me like you are going to hurt me!" her voice was raspy and deep. She wanted it and wanted it bad. She kicked into his thrusts. Grunting now as they reached the animal frenzy.

"Fucking cum in me boy!" she hissed up as her body was about to overwhelm her. "Pump all that desire and fantasy you jerked off about when you were younger and wanted me..." she words were strangled as her body stiffened and tightened around him. her eyes closed as she gripped his neck, holding on for dear life as her feet jerked to the ground and pushed her hips up into him driving him deeper yet into her. She held herself in a perfect position for him to drive himself and his seed deep into his father's sister.
 
Robbie was determined to give Aunt Mary exactly what she wanted. He was a new person, and he was determined to make up for any lost time. He thrust his hips harder into his aunt; fucking her almost violently. Their bodies slammed together, and he could tell that he was making it hurt for her, which was what she asked for.

"You are going to fucking get it Aunt Mary. You are going to get all of my seed. I am going to fill you so good." He pulled his cock almost all the way out of her tight cunt before slamming his hips back into her; their hips ramming into each other... driving her into the grass beneath her hot body.

He knew she wanted him to fill her, but he was determined to hold out as long as he could. He wanted her to beg for it. Robbie wanted his Aunt Mary to plead for him to give her what she needed. He wanted to make sure that she knew that, despite all of the others that she may have fucked, he was the one she would not be able to get enough of.

Looking down at her, her eyes closed, Robbie taunted Aunt Mary. "You think you are better than your sister? You think you can fuck me better than Aunt Elizabeth? Well you better prove it. She was so good. She made me cum again and again. Prove to me that you are the one I should be fucking Aunt Mary. Prove that you are the one I should desire over the others."

He continued to drill his giant shaft into her. He could feel her body react to his words. Robbie felt her grip him tighter, and it was just a matter of time before...... "Fuck yes. Take my cum Aunt Mary. Take it deep in your needy pussy. Take your nephew's seed." He pumped into her deep and hard... still giving her that violent fuck.
 
Mary was on fire. She had not been this turned on in years and she wanted more.

"Fuck yes I am better than fucking Liz!" she hissed up at him then somehow managed to roll him back onto his back. he was so close and she sat up on him with him buried in her. she grinded savagely around and around as his face showed the extreme pressure her big circlar motion was putting on him.

""Feel that boy?" she asked with a laugh then her face showed this was turning her on even more. She put her hands on his abs and started rocking forward and back keeping his full length in her dripping hot raw cunt.

"Cum Robbie, fucking cum in aunt marry" she hissed rocking forward and back enjoying every inch of her nephew. "give me that seed boy!" she yelled pinching his nipples.
 
Yes, Aunt Mary was much wilder than Aunt Elizabeth was. They were different and Robbie was certain he was going to enjoy each of them tremendously. When Aunt Mary rolled him back onto his back, Robbie grabbed her ass with his hands and dug his fingers into her hard.

Digging his heels into the grass, Robbie pumped his hips up to Aunt Mary filling her again and again with his big cock. She rode him like a champion bull rider, and there was no doubt about the pleasure she was deriving from it. There was also no way he could deny that he was enjoying the wild ride his slutty aunt was giving him.

When he felt her fingers on his nipples, he knew it was the beginning of the end. As she pinched his nipples and yelled for him to fill her with his cum, Robbie rammed his hips up to her harder than he imagined it possible for a woman to stand. Their bodies crashed together.

When he exploded, he saw white. His cum shot deep into his aunt. He did not stop pumping his hips and she did not stop riding him hard. Neither of them could get enough of the other. Robbie pumped his hips until he was certain that every drop of his seed had been pumped into his aunt. "Fuck yes. You are so fucking wild."
 
Aunt Mary collapsed on her nephew as she had nearly blacked out as he came and she came and their bodies grind together in the blind lust of the moment.

"Jesus Robbie" Mary gasped catching her breath as her his hard young body moved up and down breathing against her. She was savoring this last throbs inside her as she felt him softening.

"I haven't cum that hard in a long time. Any time you want to go again, just ask" she said beaming with pleasure. She rolled off him as his cock came out of her with a near splash of their juices.

"Fuck that was good" Mary said clutching her breasts and feeling her tingling body in the grass next to Robby.
 
"You liked having your nephew's cock didn't you Aunt Mary? It was the best cock you have had in recent memory, and I know you wish we didn't have to go to Gram's dinner, because you would want more right fucking now."

He watched as she moved off of him and into the grass next to him. It was obvious that her body was still tingling, because she was still caressing her own tits. Robbie liked how wild Aunt Mary was. He was certainly going to enjoy the change of pace between the lady-like Aunt Elizabeth and the slutty Aunt Mary.

"I think we better get dressed and get to the dinner. I don't want Gram upset with us, especially since I have been such an outcast as a result of my argument with my father. Of course, that will make for an interesting dinner. I am sure my father will be happy to see me."

They dressed and made their way to the house. The entire family was in the dining room, already well into the meal. Robbie saw the dirty look that his father gave him when he walked in with Aunt Mary. He also saw the look that Aunt Elizabeth gave him.
 
"I could eat a horse" Aunt Mary said over the noise of the table.

"I bet you did" Aunt Elizabeth said under her breath as Robbie sat next to her.

"I know you can!" Robbie's dad bellowed drunkenly. Aunt Mary sat next to him and laughed at him. "You wish!" she said playing along, although everyone knew Aunt Mary was the biggest slut in the house.

Aunt Mary winked across the table at Robbie as Elizabeth shot daggers from her eyes at her. Mary took a big swig wine and beamed back at her sister.

They ate and toast Gram and the meal ended with Gram blowing out a candle and everyone having cake and brandy.

Susan saw Robbie head down the hall alone towards the bathroom and followed him. When he came out she was leaning against the wall. She wore a white top unbuttoned to the point that her breasts were barely held inside. She wore no bra and had on tight knit white skirt than barely covered her. Sandals were on her feet and that was it. She was taller than her mother and leaner but big breasted and healthy hips. Her blonde hair was loose and wild as she seemed to give it little attention. Her eyes sparkled blue and was beautiful, yet unkempt. A wild child.

"Hi Robbie" she purred with a "come fuck me look." Susan was the closest in age to Robbie although they had hardly ever even spoken. She was "white trash" in his opinion but so was her mother until earlier or did his opinion still remain?
 
Dinner was quite uncomfortable for Robbie. His father, drunk as usual, kept shooting him dirty looks. Robbie knew his father would never get over the fact that he wasn't going to follow him into the family business. In addition, there was tension between Aunt Elizabeth and Aunt Mary. They kept shooting dirty looks across the table.

Robbie attempted to calm Aunt Elizabeth down. He placed his hand on her knee under the table and rubbed it lightly. When that didn't work, he slid his hand up to her thigh and allowed his fingers to drag the hem of her skirt up and expose her inner thighs to his fingers. Through the remainder of dinner, Robbie slid his fingertips over the soft flesh of Aunt Elizabeth's thigh.

After having a small piece of cake, but avoiding the brandy, Robbie got up from the table and went to the bathroom. He took his time, washing his hands and then splashing cold water on his face. He couldn't believe what had happened earlier. After toweling off his face, he turned to the door; thinking he had to find out where he was supposed to sleep that night.

The sight of Susan standing there when he opened the door stopped him in his tracks. "Hello Susan. I am sorry if I took too long in there." Robbie knew that wasn't why Susan was there. There was something about the women in this family. They were all so jealous, and if one of them had something, the others wanted it. Now it seemed that Robbie was the it.

"Where should we go Susan? I had your mother and your aunt already today, so, I guess you want to be next. Find us a place where nobody will hear us, because I know you are going to scream when I fill you with my big cock." He stared at her with a confidence like nothing he had ever known.
 
Susan, having been raised wide eyed in this family from a young age was not surprised by his request. She welcomed it but was not going to be the easy slut her mother was, although she was too.

"I need to find a place to let you fuck me?" she said in an annoyed drawl. "You must be mistaken. If you think you are getting any of this," she looked down at her pushed out chest, rippled exposed abs and long tanned creamy legs, "you better treat me a little nicer." She was still a uneducated country slut but she was the hottest in the family. Well, until her sister comes of age.

She looked at him judging his response to her play. She stepped towards him and ran her soft spindly fingers along his neck and chin and said "you think those old dried up cunts are good, you have no idea" simulating her own pleasure rolling her eyes back and stiffening with a tremor as if an orgasm just rolled through her. "The things I will make you feel" she sighed then started playing with his hair.
 
When he heard Susan's uppity response, Robbie decided that he wasn't going to play her silly games. "That's fine Susan, have it your way. I am sure we will see each other before I leave." He walked past her and down the hall.

He called over his shoulder to her. "Say what you want about your aunt and your mother... say what you want about what you would make me feel... when it comes down to it, you are the one that would be the winner if I fucked you. You haven't had a cock like mine before, and, right now, it looks like you never will."

Robbie walked away from her. There was no doubt that he would like to fill Susan with his big cock, but she was not going to dictate the terms. He was a different person than the guy who had arrived her a couple hours ago. If she had approached him then, Robbie would have done whatever Susan asked. Now, however, Robbie was much more confident, and he was in control of himself.

He found Gram in the dining room. She told him she was headed to bed. Gram asked Robbie how his day had gone. "I think you know how it went Gram. You happened upon me in the barn with Aunt Elizabeth, and you know what was going on."

While he talked with Gram, Robbie's father walked in and started in on Robbie; making fun of him and his teaching career. Robbie ignored him. "Gram, can I help you up to your room, and then you can tell me where I am staying."

Gram nodded and let Robbie help her upstairs. She pointed to the room at the end of the hall and said she hoped he didn't mind being right by the bathroom. "Not at all Gram. In fact, that will be great. I need a shower."

Robbie kissed her goodnight and went down to the room he was staying in. He saw that his bag had been placed in the room. He took some things out of it and headed into the bathroom to shower.
 
Susan was pissed. "How could he refuse me?" she hissed quietly in her room. She heard Gram and Robbie outside and her head started to work again. A knock on her door brought her a big grin.

"So you do want some of this?" she said pulling the door open to see Robbie's dad, drunk and lost.

"Well yes I do" a big drunk grin crossed his face as he reached for her young body. She was quick and easily side stepped his grab as he stumbled in.

"Get out!" she said having been here before. Hell if Robbie was not down the hall she was horny enough to give him a go again. She pushed him out and closed the door.

She slipped out of her clothes and stood naked with the door locked feeling her body and thinking of Robbie. She pulled on a silk paisley robe that barely covered her ass. "I will slip into his room and he will never kick me out" she said to herself planning. Then she heard the shower. Visions of him pounding her into the tile of the shower filled her as she pinched her already stiff nipples. She opened the door quietly and peeked out. Gram was walking slowly nearly to her room at the far end of the hall. Susan slipped out and padded down to the bathroom where she heard the shower.

She silently opened the door and slipped into the steamy room. She let her robe slide to the flor as her bare feet felt the tile as she walked to the shower.

She whispered "Robbie, I am sorry." from outside the shower curtain.
 
Robbie smiled to himself. His plan had worked out just the way he hoped it would. He didn't want to be the one chasing the pussy. He wanted the pussy to be chasing him, and it worked perfectly. Susan stood outside the shower, and there was no doubt that she was naked.

"Sorry for what Susan? Sorry that you were a bitch when I told you to find us a place to be alone? The reason you are sorry is that you want some of this big cock, and you are like your mom and your aunt in that you are jealous when someone else has something that you want."

He pulled back the shower curtain and looked at Susan's incredible body standing before him naked. "You said you wanted to be treated nicely, but what you really wanted was to get fucked. You want this big cock stretching your tight pussy." He saw her eyes move to his cock and her mouth open wide in awe.

Robbie reached out and grabbed Susan's hand and guided her into the shower with him. He stepped to her and pressed her against the tile wall and began to caress her perfect breasts firmly. "I am going to enjoy you tonight, and I know that you are going to enjoy what I give you." Robbie then leaned in and kissed Susan hard as his hands moved from her tits to her ass and he pulled her close to him.. his hard cock pressed to her abdomen.
 
Susan stepped happily into the show with the biggest cock she had ever seen. She slid the bar of soap in her hand as Robbie groped her and kissed her. She brought her soapy hand directly to his cock and began to wash it. Up and down up and down the soap slippery between her strong young hand and the rock hard shaft.

"Oh Robbie I do want it" she sighed as he kissed her neck and she tightened her grip. "You know I am better than those old bags" she said always trying to better her position. "I don;t even know if I can take all of this" she said exaggerating of course but squeezing him for emphasis.

Susan slipped from him and started to soap herself. "I want to be so clean for you" she sighed as her hands washed her big breasts and circled her big hard nipples. She ran her hands down her abs to her hairless mound and then reached up moaning with pleasure of her fingers. She washed her arms and legs and as she did bent over and let her ass rub against Robbie's cock.

"OH sorry" she said with a wicked grin. When she was done she face him and asked "should I wash all momma's cum off you before we..."
 
He watched Susan wash her hot body. he knew what her intentions were. She was teasing him with the soap and her hands on her body. His hands would be there shortly. He laughed when she "apologized" for brushing his big cock with her ass.

"I think you should wash my body Susan. I think you want to wash me first. You want to try to erase any remnants of the others before you get some of this. Plus, it will give you a chance to explore with your hands what you are going to get."

As she washed his body, Robbie let his hands explore Susan. Her ass, her tits, her pussy were all subject to Robbie's light explorations as Susan soaped his body and cleaned him off. She spent a majority of her time on his big shaft. he smiled at her as she stroked him with her soapy hands. "Do you think it is clean enough?"

Without waiting for an answer, he spun Susan around and both of them moved under the spray of the shower. He pressed her face first against the shower wall and slid his cock between her legs. Slowly, he moved his hips as he kissed her neck and gripped a handful of her wet hair.

Spreading her legs wider, Robbie pressed the swollen head of his shaft to her pussy. "Is this what you want Susan? Is this what you came in here for?" Once again, he did not wait for her answer, he slowly pressed his hips to her and slid his cock into her.

Moving slowly, deliberately he filled her with cock. Stretching her so good with his big cock, Robbie bit her shoulder then kissed and sucked the spot... leaving his mark on his hot cousin. With his cock buried in her, Robbie paused.. keeping Susan pinned to the tile.
 
Once Susan got an eyeful of Robbie's big dick she would have done anything for it. She was a country whore and loved getting fucked. "The bigger the better!" she would tell girlfriends who marveled at her unbridled libido and lack of self respect when it came to men.

"If they are hung Susan will fuck em" her friend Julie would say.

This moment was no different. Her cousin didn't even register in her lust filled brain. When Robbie started moving her the way he wanted her she simply complied. Shen he bit her she savored it. She wanted to ask for more, harder, but stayed quiet not sure what Robbie was really looking for. She knew some guys did not like her to speak and others wanted an endless monologue of dirty talk.

She could not help but moan as his cock came under her. It felt like a fucking baseball bat against her and she wanted every inch.

"Is this what you want Susan? Is this what you came in here for?" he asked as she tried to move into the best position for him. "Yes" she said just loud enough for him to hear over the water. Then it happened. The strong pressure of him opening her. She bit her lip as his hands took her hips and steadied her and pulled her back onto him. She was so fucking wet a normal man would have easily slid inside but he was so big and she so tight they worked together, The were both seeking that feeling of ultimate stimulation.

Susan was shaking as he finally began to move back. She could not believe it but she thought she was gonna cum. Right there, stroke two, she was gonna, "oh god" she got out as her body seized feeling him drive back into her. This time no patients, no slow and steady. He wanted it and she was gonna take it.
"Fuck yes" she hissed as she tried to control herself. Her knees were wobbly and her head was spinning. She reached back for support and felt his rock hard abs sending her higher.
Her knees buckled and although he essentially held her up on his cock he grabbed her arm and snapped her up and around. Like a rag doll she saw his face and then felt him under her as her legs found his hips. His hands tight on her ass pushed her into the wall with her back.
"Oh yes Robbie I have wanted this for so long" she said. It was a lie but it was so good she would say anything to make him happy. Little did she know he did not care either. Two people fucking for purely selfish reasons.
 
Lifting her up and leaning her back against the tile wall, Robbie impaled her on his big cock. Her pussy gripped him so fucking good. He knew that Susan got around, but right now he didn't care... her cunt was wrapped around his shaft and it felt real fucking good.

"The fuck you have Susan. You only wanted it because you know your mother and aunt got some of it earlier and you figured if they wanted it it must be good. Now you are finding out just how good it is. You are finding out just how good this big cock is and just how good it feels buried in your cunt."

He began to thrust his hips to her harder and faster. He didn't care how tight her pussy was. he was giving her a wild, hard fuck and he was stretching her slutty cunt so fucking good. He was determined to make sure that no matter who she fucked in the future, she was going to compare them to what she got tonight.

He pumped his hips harder. "Give it to me Susan. You know you want to cum all over this big cock. You know you can't hold back. You are going to cum sooner than you wanted to because this is the best fuck you have ever had. CUM FOR ME NOW SUSAN.... right fucking now."
 
Susan's head spun as he told her how it was, and he was being honest. She had never given him a second thought. Who did? He was a soft educated book worm.

"Fuck was I wrong!" she gasped as he drove into her. "So... good..." she whimpered as her face fell to his shoulder and her legs tightened her grip on him driving him deeper but cutting the length of his strokes.

"Pound me" she sighed as her body began to stiffen with orgasm. "Pound me into the wall" she begged as he felt her hand and arms tighten. Her legs tighten. Her back stiffen as her body seemed to constrict around his throbbing cock. She was silent as she seemed to be trying to meld with him. Finally her hips banged into him The only possible movement as she gripped him tight was her hips rolling forward and back like a jackhammer.

After a minute she lifted her head and looked at him with an open mouth, a silent scream. Then the jackhammer went off the rails and she stopped, seized with convulsion as her orgasm exploded. She banged her head into his shoulder unable to breath or anything. Finally she gasped and her body subsided.

"Fuck" she groaned with a throaty intensity before she seized again.
 
Robbie was feeling it. He was in control. "Just think Susan, you almost missed out on this by being a little stuck-up bitch and telling me I needed to be nice to you." He pounded his cock into her; fucking her through her orgasm and into her next one.

He had no intention of giving up his assault on her pussy with his big cock. The fact that the shower water was turning cold was not going to stop him. He continued to thrust into her; each thrust harder than the previous one, and, when he thought he was fucking her as hard as he could, he was able to find just a little more for the next one.

When Robbie thought Susan was composed enough to stand up, he lowered her and spun her around. He pressed her big tits to the tile and slid his cock between her legs. Grabbing a handful of her hair, he pulled her head back to him and whispered in her ear, "take my cock and slide it back into your cunt Susan. I am not finished with you, and I am pretty sure you want more of this cock."

When she did as he instructed, he pushed his shaft back into her. "Fuck yes. That's good. I like the way your hot little cunt grips my big cock Susan." He was shocked by the way he had changed, but he enjoyed being the one in charge.

Grabbing each of Susan's wrists, Robbie pulled her arms back toward him and used them for leverage to fuck her hard and deep. As he drilled his cock into her, their bodies slammed together. It was a wild fuck that might leave bruises where their bodies continued to collide. Robbie didn't care about bruises, he was making up for lost time, and his cousin's pussy felt so good wrapped around his shaft.
 
Susan had not been fucked like this in a while. To be honest never. She had guys who would get drunk and physical but this was different. This was pure desire between two animals. She was spinning as he continued in her fucked raw body. She had to stop and satisfy him. It was too much she had to admit.

She would have finished him with her mouth but in this situation she amazingly opted for plan B. She moved herself against the wall and forced him out of as she reached back and found his cock. Then without a word brought his thick head to her tiny pucked star.

"Finish here" she moaned nearly spent.
 
She didn't have to tell him twice. Grabbing her hips, he pressed his hard cock to her tight ass. He might have been feeling more confident, but he was not going to be cruel. He was going to fuck her ass good, but he was going to take his time.... at least in the beginning.

Pushing his cock into her ass, slowly, he felt the pop as his swollen head pushed inside. "Yesssss." He paused for a moment before pressing deeper. Slowly moving his hips in and out, he pushed a little deeper each time. He was amazed at how tight her ass was and how she was able to take his big shaft as easily as she did.

He smiled to himself, "I am sure this isn't the first cock she has had in her ass." He was however, determined to make sure that she remembered having his cock fucking her ass. Robbie began to pick up the pace. Each thrust of his hips was a little deeper.... a little harder.

"Such a hot fucking ass. I love how your tight ass squeezes my cock Susan. Move your hot fucking body. Fuck my cock with your ass. Fucking do it Susan." He moved faster and faster. There was no doubt he was going to finish in her ass... and soon.

Pumping his hips to her, Robbie was getting oh so close. He was going to dump his cum into his cousin's tight ass and they were both going to love it. He thrust his hips harder and faster until it happened.... "Oh fuck yes... take my cum Susan.. take it all in your tight ass." He exploded.. sending ropes of his cum shooting into her ass.
 
Susan was hiding the intensity of Robbie now cock deep in her ass. She was certainly no virgin in any way but he was large. She was able ot relax and accept him. She was cool and let hm get started and as he neared orgasm she began to tighten. She closed the vice on his massive cock.

"You wanna cum in your sexy cousin don't you?" she hissed as they were locked in an erotic battle. "You must feel incredible. First your aunt and then your other aunt and now her daughter, your cousin! You fucking perverted incestuous animal" she sounded almost believable as the voice of morality but he knew better.

Robbie moaned, almost a whimper as she felt him throbbing against her grip. "Feels like you still have something left after those old ladies" Susan chided him then relaxed and felt him melt into her. His relief was evident in his groan as he poured cum into her tight ass.

She grinded against him and sighed "yeah brother, give it all to me."
 
What an amazing day it had been. he had come to wish his Gram a happy birthday and now he had cum in his aunts and his cousin. The topper was that he wasn't sure that he was finished for the day. Yes, he had cum repeatedly, but it wasn't like he felt the need to stop all this fucking.

"You like that cousin? You like my hard cock fucking your ass and then having it filled with my cum?" As he pulled his cock out of the vice grip of her ass, more cum spurted out onto her back and was washed away by the cold water of the shower.

"So, tell me something Susan, do the three of you have some kind of competition going on? I fucked Aunt Elizabeth and then Aunt Mary had to have some.. then, you had to have some." He smiled at her as he turned the shower off and reached for a towel.

He toweled off her body; letting his fingers periodically move over her skin. Her body was spectacular and she knew how to use it. That must have been a tradition for the women in the family, because the women he had been with today were incredible.

After finishing toweling off Susan's body, he dried his; his eyes still moving over her assets. Once he finished, he stepped out of the shower and picked up Susan's robe and helped her slip it on. "You never no who will be in the hallway. My father might be there, and we wouldn't want him seeing your hot body." Little did he know that his father had already done more than see Susan's body.
 
Susan saw that Robbie was clueless to the true nature of the family. Yeah, his dad had more than see her sexy naked body. Yes, she and her mother and aunt were all sharing the men of the family and he was the latest. But they were not the only participants in that game. As Susan opened the bathroom door and Robbie stepped out with her Gram stood in the hallway.

"That's enough Suzy" Gram said calmly as she wore a white night shirt. Her blue eyes sparkled at Robbie as she looked at him, rippled and beautiful. "So you have had three of us, huh boy?" she said in her usual confident matriarchal way. She stepped forward and rand her finger over Robbie's chest wiping a drop of water that was running down.

Gram was almost a foot shorter than Robbie and always seemed feeble but tonight it was different. She opened her hand after the finger had wiped away the droplet and ran her open hand over his abs.

"You are a fine specimen Robbie" she said looking up at him. Her hand ran down to the edge of the towel then she moved and slid her arm into his and said "walk me back to my room hon."
 
Back
Top