The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
smiles slightly

I believe I can imagine you striding about a castle, pursuing your enemy through the woods, giving some brilliant 'one liners' here and there and, of course, entertaining your darker side deep within the bowels of said castle's keep...

does a little grinning of her own

...yeah, that settles it, I need to watch the movie today!

Ooo...

*grins and nods along*

Yes! Now you make me realize how much I need a castle.

They have way more of them in your part of the world than mine (in that, realistically, there are none here), which means I'll have to relocate.

Oh, and I'll need someone to help me make sure the lower, darker areas of the castle are sufficient for what I'd like to use them for, which of course is where you come in...

Ooo...

*grins and nods along*

Yes! Now you make me realize how much I need a castle.

They have way more of them in your part of the world than mine (in that, realistically, there are none here), which means I'll have to relocate.

Oh, and I'll need someone to help me make sure the lower, darker areas of the castle are sufficient for what I'd like to use them for, which of course is where you come in...

It is true we have a few more castles than you guys over here...am sure you could find one that suited your...needs...

...but am sure there are much better qualified castle salespeople than I who could help with displaying the possibilities each castle might offer to you and your guests...

It is true we have a few more castles than you guys over here...am sure you could find one that suited your...needs...

...but am sure there are much better qualified castle salespeople than I who could help with displaying the possibilities each castle might offer to you and your guests...

Oh no, you misunderstand.

The sales person would be someone else entirely, who would likely escape.. unscathed.

You would be one of the guests.

Besides... you can't tell me you haven't wanted to be kept in a castle before.

Oh no, you misunderstand.

The sales person would be someone else entirely, who would likely escape.. unscathed.

You would be one of the guests.

Besides... you can't tell me you haven't wanted to be kept in a castle before.

...oh...

runs tongue over lips

...well, when one grows up in a land of castles and keeps, as a child it's difficult not to imagine what it might be like to live in one...then as a teenager you most likely want to be rescued from one...then when you're older, you don't wonder so much about the rescue as you do about the confinement...at least...in my case... :eek:

...oh...

runs tongue over lips

...well, when one grows up in a land of castles and keeps, as a child it's difficult not to imagine what it might be like to live in one...then as a teenager you most likely want to be rescued from one...then when you're older, you don't wonder so much about the rescue as you do about the confinement...at least...in my case... :eek:

*nods along with her*

Exactly! And this would the the perfect opportunity to fulfill at least a couple of those curiosities. And who knows, others may creep in as well.

Curiosities, I mean.

Cold stone, rattling chains, a dark dungeon... you know you're intrigued.

*grins*

*nods along with her*

Exactly! And this would the the perfect opportunity to fulfill at least a couple of those curiosities. And who knows, others may creep in as well.

Curiosities, I mean.

Cold stone, rattling chains, a dark dungeon... you know you're intrigued.

*grins*

The worrying thing is that I am and you know it and that's why that grin of yours is something to be wary of!

points at the latest curving of your lips

One minute we're talking about spoons and the next...it's castles and dungeons, chains and torment...and goodness knows what else!

The worrying thing is that I am and you know it and that's why that grin of yours is something to be wary of!

points at the latest curving of your lips

One minute we're talking about spoons and the next...it's castles and dungeons, chains and torment...and goodness knows what else!

*snickers quietly and leans close to whisper*

I don't think goodness would have anything to do with it.

*straightens up with a nod*

Besides, need I remind you that you are the one that brought a castle into it, not I.

*snickers quietly and leans close to whisper*

I don't think goodness would have anything to do with it.

*straightens up with a nod*

Besides, need I remind you that you are the one that brought a castle into it, not I.

fidgets slightly at the whisper

True, I mentioned castles...and you...and how well suited to castle living you might be...

...but you're the one who decided I should be a guest!

fidgets slightly at the whisper

True, I mentioned castles...and you...and how well suited to castle living you might be...

...but you're the one who decided I should be a guest!

*adopts a mock hurt look*

And you're made uneasy by my kind offer of hospitality?

*adopts a mock hurt look*

And you're made uneasy by my kind offer of hospitality?

that eyebrow quirks again

It's just that, as generous as your hospitality is, to take up such an offer usually results in...how can I put it...certain restrictions on ones freedom?

that eyebrow quirks again

It's just that, as generous as your hospitality is, to take up such an offer usually results in...how can I put it...certain restrictions on ones freedom?

I can see, given past experience, how one might reach that conclusion. But!

*holds up a finger*

None of those past experiences have been in a castle, have they? Given a new setting, there is no telling how things could change.

I can see, given past experience, how one might reach that conclusion. But!

*holds up a finger*

None of those past experiences have been in a castle, have they? Given a new setting, there is no telling how things could change.

Opens mouth, thinks, closes it. Eyes narrow ever so slightly.

...true...I suppose...

You might be right, things could be very different in such a setting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back