The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Duuuude! How goes the muscle building program? Kick sand in anyone's face yet? :D

Lol. I didn't need an exercise program to do that. :p

We're about to start a back and legs routine. [sarcasm]One of my favorites. [/sarcasm]

But so far, all is going well, just as advertised.

Lol. I didn't need an exercise program to do that. :p

We're about to start a back and legs routine. [sarcasm]One of my favorites. [/sarcasm]

But so far, all is going well, just as advertised.

Good luck with that. The back and leg muscles can take a bunch of 'abuse', but when they say "I'm thru, Coach" they mean it. Cramps are not one of my favorite things. :rolleyes:

Good luck with that. The back and leg muscles can take a bunch of 'abuse', but when they say "I'm thru, Coach" they mean it. Cramps are not one of my favorite things. :rolleyes:

I'm more worried about the swelling in my legs from the blood clots, and the ulcer on my left foot. I hate it when the pain gets in the way.

Only if you submerge yourself in the puddle...I promise you'll get very wet. ;)

Shouldn't there be a sign here....someone could slip and hurt themselves.

I'm doing the best I can, Tom!

I'm more worried about the swelling in my legs from the blood clots, and the ulcer on my left foot. I hate it when the pain gets in the way.

Ouch. Have you tried moleskin for the ulcer?

Shouldn't there be a sign here....someone could slip and hurt themselves.

I'm doing the best I can, Tom!

Ouch. Have you tried moleskin for the ulcer?

I've tried all sorts'a crap. DermaWound is doing a pretty good job of keeping it healed during the night, but I suspect I have neurological damage, and that's why the pain isn't going away.

At any rate, it's game time. :D

I'll probably be back on later, if anyone's still awake.

Oh really? Cool. PM me with details. Maybe we can meet for a drink...or something. ;)

Will do when the plans are firm....I would like that...drinks or.....something:kiss:

Now I'm gonna write or at least attempt to write....Night Baby:heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back