Ohio

8 degrees when I wake up... jezus...

Really 50+ tomorrow? ??

Hell yes. Now I wish I would have bought tickets to the game!!!

Just popped in to say go bucks and its officially

I dont give a damn for the whole state of ichigan week!!

Beat ichigan!!!

Yea I agree with you.... its hard on the body

The body! It's hard on my Wardrobe!!! I can't put up my fall clothes because I keep needing to wear them. Ugh. Having more than one season out at a time takes up to much space!

The body! It's hard on my Wardrobe!!! I can't put up my fall clothes because I keep needing to wear them. Ugh. Having more than one season out at a time takes up to much space!

I guess what I mean is the sinus, and just the constant change in temp .... being nearly 60, it bothers the joints.... sucks getting old

I guess what I mean is the sinus, and just the constant change in temp .... being nearly 60, it bothers the joints.... sucks getting old

Oh I have those issues too. But they have pills for those. I also do yoga to help my joint issues. Keep it all moving and they hurt less.

Wishing all the OHIO folks a safe and Happy Thanksgiving!:rose:

[I know it's early, but, I'm assuming some may be driving today] :D

I'll just be over here, enjoying the cold. Reveling in it. Absorbing it so I can later release it as a super cold projectile attack of doom! Bwahahahaha!
Yes, I'm weird. Good day, Ohio!

Jones will be fine. He just needs some good practice snaps.. besides we have Marshall too... we got this.

Back