Rise to Immortality (Closed)

JadeKnight

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 10, 2007
Posts
7,060
Center of the multiverse

Reality is made up of not just the universe we know of, but layers upon layers of dimensions. The dimensions are laid out like a large spiral that is never everending. At the very center of this spiral is the home of the immortals, gods and goddesses both known and unknown to the mortals. From here, they are able to watch every dimension they wish, always keeping track of everything that is going on.

There is also a single planet locked within the same space, a testing site for the immortals dubbed Alpha. They will use the inhabitants of the planet as small scale test cases for experiments before they decide to unleash such experiments on the larger scale. The planet is often reset from time to time, once the current run has served it purpose.

Magic as a whole has been a closely guarded tool of the immortals, often only given in select cases.

Unbeknowst to mortals, the immortals have a hierarchy. The gods and goddesses who show themselves to the mortals from time to time are considered the first tier immortals. It is truly unknown how far the heirarchy extends, though rumors abound of at least five tiers of immortals scattered throughout the multiverse.

However, this story is only concerned with dealing with the second tier of immortals, a goddess named Kallipiso. She decided to start an experiment on Alpha to determine how the mortals living there could cope with the power of wishes. In order to accomplish this, she sent her own daughter, to the planet. The experiment seemed to be running smoothly for several years, until tragedy struck....

--------

Dimension GH, Sol galaxy, Earth, Tokyo, Japan 2015

Steve Lane has decided to visit Japan as part of a graduation present from his parents before deciding to head to collage in a year. He had turned 19 just a week ago, only a few days after gratuation. He was still unsure about was he was going to do for a career, so his parents had told him to use this time to try and figure things out. After all, they had given him enough money to spend two weeks here in Japan.

He had only arrived the day before, but jet lag was still hanging on. The hotel room he had checked into was a decent size, only the fifth floor with a balcony looking toward Tokyo Bay. He had gone to bed early the night before, soon after checking in. However, he was still a bit tired by the time afternoon rolled around. Much as he wanted to, he didn't feel like going out anywhere just yet.

Grabbed a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, he walked barefoot out onto the balcony to enjoy the cool summer breeze. In addition to looking out towards the bay, he could look down to the hotel courtyard where a crowded swimming pool was filled with noisy children, teenagers, and their parents splashed around. He grinned for a moment as he ogled a few of the pretty women in their skimpy bathing suits for a little bit before he lounged in the chair on the balcony.
 
Rhiannon woke up to yet another day in the tiny bottle she calls home. Granted it wasn't a home of her choosing and most of the time she kept recalling the day it all started. To this day, whatever day that is, she honestly can not say what she did wrong to deserve this imprisonment. After a time she did gain a hatred towards the humans for she did nothing wrong. Most of all, a hatred towards her mother for allowing this to happen, even worse, for never coming out to save her own daughter. The good note is that Rhiannon did get revenge on the one who trapped her into this life. Oh no, she didn't do the actual killing herself considering that is one of the rules to this life. However, she can't control what happens when one wishes poorly and that one wish backfires. After all, what did that Master expect anyway? Summoning a creature from hell as a pet... He wasn't specific so she gave him one that did not make very good pet ... and .... well.... that was the end of that story.

Through out the years, or centuries, or whatever time it has been, she has had a variety of Masters. Although those Masters were always simple in their wishes and right back into the bottle she went for another endless amount of time. The last Master she had didn't approve of his second wish she granted and got so upset that he sealed the bottle shut. Or at least he threatened to, whether he did or not, Rhiannon would never know. What she did know is she hasn't been let out since and she wondered if he would ever let her out to collect the last wish. Little did she know it has been many, many years and that Master has long since left this world.

The bottle that is her home.. or prison.. depending on who you ask, was the size of the bigger and fancier perfume bottles. Yet, hers wasn't all that fancy. The silver gave a simple yet elegant design that held the sea-blue glass. The one the that trapped her wanted to keep her hidden and so he chose something that anyone would miss or find boring. Now that bottle sat on a shelf somewhere in the world and she would have no clue where that is. She could be in a merchants booth, or sitting on some shelf in a dirty old shed collecting dust. Perhaps even lost to the world in some trash heap. These are things that she could only assume. All that she did know is that she hasn't traveled in quite sometime and the bottle is sitting upright, which meant she was at least being kept in one spot.

However, where did she end up is next door the same hotel that Steve ended up going to, sitting on a shelf in the gift shop next to other perfumes and scented oils. The antique silver of her bottle stuck out as it wasn't from this area, yet it also sat in the back of all the other prettier and more decorated bottles. Naturally those were the bottles that brought in the money, also, her lid was in fact sealed shut and no one wanted to take the time to fix it. Let alone buy a defective bottle.

Eventually the depression and boredom got the best the of her and she started to sing in a language unknown to humans. Being a tiny spec on a shelf, she didn't think anyone could hear her, or if they did, they wouldn't have a clue of where the song came from. For now, all she could do is find a way to amuse herself for yet another day, which quite honestly wasn't very amusing anymore. She wished that she could at least see the outside world through the bottle, after all it was glass and yet, the magic trapping her prevented that from happening. The very least she did get light during the daytime and sometimes warmth from the sun. Beyond that, the view she had was nothing but the inside of the blue glass.
 
Steve had been lounging for an hour when his stomach started to growl. He thought about getting room service, but he didn't want to spend that much money on food before his faction truly got started. Pulling on his tennis shoes, the young man left the hotel to find a local restaurant to eat.

The street was busy, filled with tourists and locals alike. Most of the stores he could see were basically clothing stores and gift shops. The clothing stores didn't interest him, but a quick peek in one or two gift shops wouldn't slow him down yet. He probably could have waited to pick up gifts till just before he left, but curiosity got the better of him.

The gift shop that held Rhiannon's bottle was a small and simple one. It was mainly stocked with various dolls that representing the Japanase history and culture. There were also a few scarves, metal trinkets, and the stock of various perfumes and empty bottles. He had promised his mother he would bring back a doll for her doll collection, but he wasn't going to lug one around yet.

Seeing the collection of perfumes and scented oils, Steve wondered if there was one among them that his mother might like. He carefully moved the bottles around, examining them so that he wouldn't break them. He had finally picked and Rhiannon's bottle and was examining it when he heard the faint songs of a song. He didn't understand the words, but it did sound interesting.

He turned the bottle slowly in His hands, examining the bottle. He grinned for a moment, deciding to make the exception this time on buying something. He carried the bottle to the old lady who ran the shop, paying for the bottle before getting directions to a restaurant.
 
The bottle was a little dusty from sitting around for so long. Other than that, it was still in perfect condition. The singing had stopped the moment he picked up the bottle. In no time all her possessions were tumbling around, something she does despise, yet has gotten used to over the years. A couple of things knocked against her head, not quite knocking her out, but she will have a headache for sure.

The throbbing in her head made it difficult to hear what was happening on the outside. However she did have hopes that her Master has finally decided to let her out. Although she couldn't understand why he would handle bottle the way he did knowing she's in there. Again, he never seemed to care about her comfort all that much either.

The second question that came to mind after she regained some balance, is why he's taking so long to open the top. It was then that things started moving again, telling her that whoever has the bottle is traveling to somewhere. The waiting game begins, though she did hope it was her Master ready to forgive her and claim his last wish. If it is a new Master, then she did have some tiny hopes that he or she... will be different. Although, in her line of "work" that hope never lasted long as all humans were the same in her eyes.
 
Once he got directions, Steve just slipped the bottle into his pocket. The restaurant was only a few blocks away, so he just walked there. The inside of the restaurant was a little crowded, but there were still a few seats open. The restaurant was more of a buffet style, with a conveyor belt that ran along one side. Small plates of various ready made sushi, soup and other items were placed on the belt.

Finding an open booth beside the belt, he placed the bottle on the table. After grabbing a couple plates of sushi, he munched on his food as he examined the dirty bottle. Getting a glass of water, he dipped a portion of his napkin in the water before cleaning it up.

Once he was finished, he held the bottle up to the light. The way the light shone through the glass was pretty, but it looked as if something was inside. He frowned for a moment, examining the sealed top. He was really curious about the contents, but he grabbed a bowl of soup first.

Once he was finished, he picked up a knife. Wanting to see what was inside, he worked carefully to break the seal without damaging the bottle.
 
Her ride quickly became a wild one and to make it worse, it suddenly got dark so she couldn't see what was falling on top of her. The first thing she thought was that she got tossed in the trash. Yet after a few moments, the bottle had a strange warmth to it. Which really did confuse her.

When she thought things have calmed down and light came back, she started to regain some of her senses. She watched the shadows of some human doing something to her bottle. She did consider putting her things back in order, but felt that this trip was far from over.

She also felt the familiar pull of being summoned as he cleaned the bottle, though with the cork in place, she couldn't leave. After a moment she fixed up a cushion and tried to relax wondering what will happen next. That was about the time she heard scraping along the cork. Of course she had no idea why anyone would damage her bottle and she was a little irritated with the idea.

Eventually the lid did start to give some and a dark blue smoke started to seep out from the opening. This of course got her excited and she wanted to leap out of the bottle. Though remembering a few times when she did that, it always caused a bad reaction. She decided to wait a little longer until the lid opened up more and she knew it was safe.
 
It took him a little bit to get the seal scraped away, trying his best not to damage the bottle itself. After all, it wouldn't do to damage the beautiful bottle. Satified the seal was gone, he began to work the cork loose. Even that took a little bit of effort before the cork popped free. The sudden release of blue smoke caught him off-guard, putting the bottle down for a moment before waving the smoke away.

"Interesting. I saw something in there, so maybe it's time to see what I got."

The resturant was busy enough that no one else notied him talking to himself. If they did, they just figured he was another crazy tourist. He picked the bottle up once more, trying to peer inside.

"Hello...anybody in there?"

His words were spoken more as a joke, not really expecting to get an answer back.
 
Rhiannon grew almost impatient as the now obvious human worked on the bottle. She could almost taste the outside world and feel the fresh air on her face. More and more she realized this human is a different Master with how careful the scraping sounded. The whole time she contemplated on how to greet this human. She could the crowd of people through the glass and knew right away that exploding out of the bottle would be a bad thing. Too many people would see her for one, then came those that will want to investigate. All in all, it would get them both in trouble.

Finally the top popped free and saw the huge eye looking in on her, then the booming voice asking a silly question. Rhiannon grinned knowing that any response she gave would freak the human out. She waited a moment or two before more smoke poured out of the bottle and took shape of a female face. The blue hair floated in the air like she was under water, her eyes the purest blue he has probably ever seen. Though she wasn't solid and just her face peeked out from the bottle.

"Boo!"

Was all that she said before quickly disappearing before anyone else saw her.
 
As the smoke shifted out a second time, he thought it was just some sort of reaction with the fresh air intereacting with something inside the bottle after so long. What he hadn't expected was the smoke to form a face of a beautiful woman in front of him. He nearly dropped the bottle when she tried to scare him, but managed to tighten his grip.

"Ok, it's a good thing I've not been drinking today."

A crowded resturant was not the best place to deal with whatever what happening. With that in mind, he pushed the cork back on and pocketed the bottle. After paying for the meal, he left the resturant to decide what to do next. He spotted a sign for a shrine further up the street, deciding that might be a little less crowded.

The shrine was up a very long flight of stairs before passing underneath an archway. There was only a small crowded in front of the small shrine, so he went off to an area in the trees a little further away before pulling the bottle out and uncorking it.
 
The first initial thought as the cork went back into place was that she had upset him. That fear quickly grew as her little world darkened once more. This time she was a little more prepared for the journey and kept close to the neck of the bottle instead of down below. Naturally she had no idea what his intentions were or where they were going. For all she knew he aimed to take her back to where he found her.

And yet, from what little she saw of him, she knew he was very young and the young ones were curious little things. They were also fun to play with as well. The drawback is that their wishes were always too simple and her fun never truly lasted all that long. Until this one decided on what to do, all she could do is sigh heavily and hope he'd let her out again.

The journey for her wasn't an easy one and felt like it went on for quite a while before the light shown through the bottle again. That did perk her up some and even more so as the cork popped off again and she saw the clear blue sky above her. The fresh air filled the bottle and she bathed in the fresh sun for a second before realizing she can get out of the bottle.

Rhiannon hesitated this time however, almost afraid to show herself again. After all it has been quite sometime since she's been around humans and her last Master wasn't all that kind. After another moment her tiny voice spoke out from the bottle, though she didn't show herself like that time.

"Are you upset with me Master? I did not mean to cause embarrassment if I have done so..."

Slowly she did crawl from the neck of the bottle in her tiny form to peek out, wanting a better look at her new Master.
 
He laughed for a moment at her question.

"No, I'm not upset. Wait a minute, did you call me Master?"

He carefully set the bottle down on the ground. Since there was no one else around, this was probably the best place for her to come out.

"You just startled me, that's all. And what are you exactly?"

He crossed his arms as he leaned back against a tree. He was very curious about her, but he felt a bit lucky finding a treasure like this.
 
Her eyes lit up while watching his expressions and hearing that he wasn't upset. More and more her excitement grew as he placed her on the ground. It was then she couldn't handle it anymore, couldn't contain herself as shot out from the bottle laughing and twirling straight into the air. The higher she went, the more human size she grew. However, he noticed she couldn't go more than about ten feet from the bottle. The smoke hid a small silver chain that connected to her right ankle and if she went to far, it gave a little tug. Although that clearly didn't stop her excitement as she came back down, dancing barefoot in the soft grass after finding the sunniest spot she could get to.

The sheer silky material of her outfit did little to hide her modesty as the skirt appeared to be made of scarves with one barely containing her breasts. A mixture of white, blue and purple swirled around him as she pranced around on her toes. Though she remained mostly in the smoke form, he can still hear the chains and tinkling of bells that hung off her golden belt.

"Yes... I called you Master for that is what you are.. my Master. I am Rhiannon, a djinn. Although in the past you humans called me Rhia for short. Some had difficult time with my name."

She never did take on a solid form, always shifting from her human form to various animals as she ran around happy as can be. Clear indication she hasn't been outside like this in a very long time. The chain never faltered with her shifting as it shifted to whatever form she took. Even when she shifted into a humming bird and she zoomed around her Master while speaking of the rules, the chain remained the same. The bottle never moved much no matter how much she moved and it remained in the very spot he placed it in.

"You get three wishes. I can not make someone fall in love with you, nor can I kill anyone for you. I certainly can not give life back to the dead. I also can not grant you unlimited wishes, that has been tried many times before with great failures. Beyond those simple rules, your wish is my command Master."

Rhiannon figured he would make the same wishes as all the other young Master. Riches and fame, a harem of females possibly other things. Sometimes it works out for them, other times they used their last wish for a more simpler life. She wondered what this one will wish for.

Eventually she calmed her excitement down and laid down in a patch of sun, stretching out with a smile. She had silver cuffs on both her wrists and ankles. The chains to her wrist were attached to a silver collar where the only chain to her ankle cuffs was the one connecting to the bottle.

"What is your first wish Master?"
 
He laughed softly as he saw how excited she was, scampering around him. If she had done that before, he was sure it would have caused some stir. As it was, she could get all her pent up energy out and few would be the wiser. He did notice the chain attached to her, keeping her attached to the bottle.

"Rhiannon, huh? That's a beautiful name. I'm Steve Lane."

He kept a close eye on her, watching what she could do. She was beautiful, and he found it a little sad for her to be chained up so. The current turn of events led him to think he just might keep her for awhile.

"Three wishes? It's almost like a fairy tale really. Djinns were always thought to be myths and legends, yet here is one right before me."

He was quiet for a few moments as he thought about her question of wishes. He did have a plethora of things he wanted to ask for, but it seemed like she was rushing him a bit.

"Well, I'm not quite certain yet on what I really want. I'll need a little bit to figure that out."

Feeling curious, he moved from the tree he was leaning against yo walk towards her. He wondered if she was completely solid or more smoke as she appeared to be. He crouched down, two fingers reaching out to touch her right cheek.
 
She closed her eyes to savor the suns rays, uncertain of how long this will last. So far she felt that this new Master would indeed be different. Although it did surprise her that he didn't give a first wish right away like most humans have.

"Take all the time you...."

Rhiannon opened her eyes and blinked in pure shock at the slight touch to her cheek. Never in her life has she ever been touched by a human. Her mother had forbid certain things when first coming to this realm and since she always appeared smokey, humans never gave it a second thought. Of course it didn't stop the occasional slap when a wish went badly with the more demanding Masters.

Although she did appear as smoke, he would most certainly feel the warmth of silky flesh. It wasn't quite like touching his own skin, but more like the caress of the finest silk ever made.

Then she suddenly poofed on him to stand next to her bottle, making it seem as though she was about to retreat back inside. Naturally she didn't want to go back inside, though it is all she knew, if the Master didn't have a request for her, there wasn't a need to stay outside. Remaining inside the bottle until summoned has been so ingrained that she did it automatically.

"ummm right then... anyway, as I was saying. There is no rush and if you need time to think it over that is fine. You know where to find me when you decide."
 
He was surprised for a moment at the feeling of her form beneath his fingers, finding it silky to the touch. He wasn't expecting her to suddenly disappear and then reappear next to her bottle. He was quiet for a few moments as spoke about summoning her when he needed her.

"Sounds fair enough. I'll try to decide what I want soon."

He watched her retreat back into the bottle before shaking his head. So much for first impressions. He sighed for a moment before picking the bottle up, but he didn't re-cork it. He figured she would probably enjoy the fresh air, so he stuff the top in one pocket while carrying the bottle in his other hand carefully.

He spent the next few hours wandering the sights within walking distance, talking with a few of the locals as well. His mind did wander to what his first wish was going to be, which he was going to make a good one.

It was after dark when he finally returned to the hotel, stopping at the pool. He set the bottle down beside a lounger chair before strecthing out in it.

"I believe I decided my first wish Rhiannon."

He waited till she was out so he could look at her with a smile.

"My first wish is...I want the power of the wish without becoming a djinn."

It was a wild and long shot, but he didn't think he had anything to lose.
 
Once back inside, Rhiannon looked up while touching the same cheek he did. Sure she has seen a few humans interact in certain ways. That wasn't anything new to her, sometimes it was actually kind of interesting to see what the harem girls she summoned can do. What was new is that she felt something with that single touch and she couldn't understand what that feeling was.

She did notice that he never put the cork back into place, nor did he stick her in a place where it went dark. After a time, her curiosity got the best of her at she crept up the neck like before to peek outside. For now only he would be able to see her and those he spoke with didn't seem to notice her at all. This new world both frightened and amazed her all at the same time. She had so many questions on what things were, but refrained from asking them. Otherwise he would appear to be talking to himself.

There were times when she would catch herself staring up at him, admiring him in ways she never expected to in a human. She almost wondered if he did something to her with that single touch, what kind of spell he used to make her think this way. Shaking her head she went back down into the bottle to rest for the remainder of his journey. So far this entire day has been an interesting one and it surprised her he hadn't given a wish yet.

When he did make his first wish, she looked slightly confused. Asking herself if it would be the same as wishing for unlimited wishes? Yet, that didn't sound right to her. One Master did request the power of the djinn, yet he wasn't specific so he became a djinn. Another wish that went in the wrong direction.

"I do not wish to disobey your wish Master. However, I must warn you, I have never given that power in the fashion you described. I will do it if it is what you truly wish. I just do not know what will happen."
 
He was quiet for a few moments at her words of wisdom. He had playing table-top games before, and he knew that wording was the key to how things went. After all, he didn't want anything bad to happen. Well, anything could really happen with what he asked for.

"I understand completely. It's all in how the wish is worded, right? Go ahead, that's my wish."

He took a deep breathe for a moment, laying back in the chair. He wanted to reach out and touch her again, but he didn't want to mess anything up.
 
She looked up at him, even more curious about him than before as he seemed smarter than some of her previous Masters.

"As you wish Master."

There was a hint of sadness teasing her voice as she is tired of this life and wanted to be free again. One day hoping that a Master will free her. Yet, until that day came she would continue granting wishes, although she didn't understand why she tried to warn this Master. Shaking her head to concentrate on the wish at hand, Rhiannon looked around and smiled when seeing the pool filled with water. She can work with many elements, yet water and air are her favorites to use.

Rhiannon closed her eyes while speaking in the same tongue she used on her song earlier. Within seconds her cuffs started to glow along with her blue hair. When opening her eyes to focus on the water, they were glowing brighter than before. The water lifted from the pool and swirled around Steve like a cocoon, yet he didn't get wet. After a few seconds, the water became just as bright as her hair was, shifting colors all around him. He could feel the power of her spell working its way into him through the water.

Little did they both know, it was also rebinding her to him that will allow him to use the power of wish through her. On his right forearm a mark started to form as the water kissed that spot. It was a mark resembling her two most favorite things in the world. Her love of the water along with the power and freedom of the dragons. The water combined both those emotions into one, leaving him with a water type dragon. The dragon itself mostly had her blue and purple colors as the main base. Although it was highlighted with his favorite colors throughout the spine. Where the rest of it was the color of the sea.

The binding spell also filled him with the memories of her life, telling him where she came from and how she ended up trapped. He can also sense her loneliness in this world and all her desires. When the spell ended, the water crashed all around them, leaving the pool completely empty of the water. She had the same tattoo wrapping around her neck replacing the silver collar she once had. The two tails acted as a chain that connected her to him much like it did with the bottle.

"It is done Master."

She hadn't noticed the changes quite yet as her thoughts were on something more concerning. She felt different after the spell was complete! Similar to how his touch made her feel, only this was more intense and it created a throbbing sensations between her legs. A feeling she has never quite experienced before, at least not after any spell. Sure, she's felt it when watching the harem girls play, but that was the only time. This is something entirely new to her and she hoped he wouldn't notice the flush in her cheeks or lust in her voice.
 
He was taken back by the whole display of what she did, finding it really interesting. He did his best not to move, focused on not disrupting anything. There was a shiver along his spine as her life memories flooded his mind, moving through fast forward. He would have to examine that more closely later.

As she finished the spell, he noticed the changes between them. His fingers traced lightly over his new tattoo, chuckling at what his parents were going to say. He liked the tattoo, and he noticed the same one on Rhia's neck. He laughed for a moment.

"It looks like we got matching tattoos."

He lifted to show his and then pointed towards her neck. He did notice she was looking a bit flush, but decided not to say anything.

"I'm not really feeling much different, what about you?"

He yawned for a moment, shaking his head. It looked like it was going to be another early night for him.
 
She glanced over at him very confused that he didn't feel any different. Then seeing his tattoo, her eyes widen after realizing what it resembled. She couldn't see the one on herself, but raised a hand towards and felt the new chain. That had her instantly looking for the bottle, finding it lifeless and tipped over.

"I feel very confused Master is all..."

She went to the bottle and made the attempt to get into it like normal. But instead the smoke and her gravitated towards his mark. Of course she suddenly ended the processes instantly.

"I can not get back into the bottle Master. Are you certain you don't feel different?"

She shook her head and picked up her bottle. She wasn't too sure of what to do now or how to fix this problem. For now, in her eyes she didn't have anywhere to hide. It didn't feel as though she was free. The idea of having him try something teased her thoughts. Though that might mean he will waste a wish to do so.

"Lets go inside Master, I can see you are very exhausted."

She actually felt a little lost without the connection to her bottle.
 
He shook his head for a moment as he got up from the lounge chair, yawning once more.

"I really don't feel any different. Maybe it's because I'm still a little jet-lagged from my flight yesterday."

He looked at the tattoo once more, runing his fingers over it. It had a strange feel to it, almost the bare faintness of a hum beneath his touch. His fingers followed to the tail, feeling the start of the silver chain between them. He stopped short of trying to tug on it, figuring they would figure everything out tomorrow.

"I should get some sleep. My room is just upstairs."

He reached down and picked up her bottle, not wanting to leave it outside. He started to walk away, leading her up to the room. Since he was by himself for the trip, his room was quite small. He had only planned to stay in Tokyo for a week before going to visit Kofu.

"Well, there's not really much room for the two of us in here. You can take the bed and I'll sleep on the floor."
 
Riha glanced around the room and missed her bottle even more. His voice broke her little daydream of her own soft cushions. Then she smiled brightly and twirled a little in the room.

"Oh no Master. You shall take the bed for I do not need sleep."

She pulled the bedding back and patted the bed. For now she would pretend as if nothing is wrong as to not worry him. He clearly needed some rest and she would make certain he got it.

"Go on, get in and rest."
 
He grinned a little as he watched her twirl around in front of him for a moment. He chuckled and nodded.

"Alright, if you say so. Don't complain to me if you get bored. Altough you could watch some tv to pass the time."

He looked Rhia up and down for a moment, pursing his lips. The outfit she wore was rather nice, but she was probably going to have to get outfits more suitable for the modern world. He gave a soft shrug for a moment before proceeding to strip down to his boxers.

Though he wasn't into any major sports, Steve did his best to keep in somewhat decent shape. He wasn't exactly cut, but there really wasn't anything that could be consider fat on his body. He slipped into the bed, pulling the covers over himself. He looked to her for a moment before closing his eyes.

"Good night."
 
Rhia tried her hardest to keep from staring at him and blushed when he looked at her. It made what she felt earlier increase a little more. Though she held herself together until he fell a sleep and then the real panic fell through. She went straight to the mirror to examine the tattoo and compared to the one his arm. They were exactly the same in ever aspect. The chain was still same as she examined it, small and dainty like before and she followed it straight the tail of his dragon. It glowed softly when she touched it and it finally clicked that she somehow bound herself to him.

"No... no no no... This can't be right.. I can't bind myself to other things.... Can I?... To a human??"

She quickly hushed after speaking a tad louder than she expected. She repeated the spell over and over in her mind, it was the same one she used to turn people in a djinn. Of course she had to alter it slightly to make his wish work, but it was far from any kind of binding spell. Hell, the words weren't even the same. It should have worked and it concerned her that it didn't.

Rhiannon stressed about this for the better part of the night, going over every bit of the process. Doing what she could to figure out what she did differently, besides the obvious altering of the spell. None of it made sense and only brought out a billion questions. He is human... she will out live him, then what? All the while she couldn't keep her eyes away from him, watching him sleep and taking in all the details she could.

During her stressful hours, she found the chain could only go about 3 feet from him before she was pulling on his arm. Which didn't give her any room to play. Half way through the night she did grow exhausted from all the excitement and having no idea what on earth a tv is, she decided sleep seemed fair. She looked around for a place to sleep and found the only reasonable place is the bed. There wasn't enough room for her in human form, or at least full size human. Shrinking had the potential of getting her crushed. With a shrug, she shifted into a blue fox and curled up next to the hand with the chain.
 
He slept well, despite the harrowing mood that Rhia was in. He really didn't dream much, it was mostly flashes from her memories that he had taken on. He woke up just before noon, feeling refreshed and ready to take on the day ahead. However he was still a little groggy, so he was taken back for a few seconds upon seeing a blue fox in the bed with him.

Not really sure what to do about it, he laid there for a few moments looking at the strange, but beautiful creature. He finally picked up his hand and reached towards the fox, his fingers running lightly along the back of it's neck for a few seconds. His stomach growled a little for a moment, causing him to chuckle a little bit. His next words were almost automatic, not quite realizing what he was doing.

"I wish I had a nice stack of pancakes..."
 
Back
Top