The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
holyfucking......

omg...

that....is sooooooo not...fair......omg....omfg...

Resists the urge between her thighs and only crawls in a little ball, biting her lip, whimpering.

-Smiles slowly-

Come curl up in my lap, I have some reading to do for a while.

-Smiles slowly-

Come curl up in my lap, I have some reading to do for a while.
Purrs softly, and nods quickly, hopping in her lap, crawling in a comfortable ball.

LT~

Nina and Luna will probably make me a puddle by doing absolutely nothing.

Dammit, Danica WHY can't you act like a sensible girl instead of doing things i am unprepared for you to do??????

followed by

Dammit I know M13 is gonna take that and run with it....

Okay, Pamola has spoken. The last page or so of that thread has been...intensely erotic...

MUST breathe....

Ketchup packets make damn good targets, but they sure are messy to clean up after. Looked like a war zone. :D

*glares at friend Rider and debates dragging HIM to my cavern and beating him....LOTS*

You are a terrible man...

absolutely terrible...

*nods*

Aw, just a little. Besides, my terribleness is counter balanced by my awesomeness. :)

Captures a kitteh by her hair.
YANKS.

Not nice to take my chocolate, kitteh.

SIT!
A loud yelp escapes as her hair is grabbed, yanked back. She whimpers loudly, feeling the sting and instantly lets go of the chocolate. She sees where she is pointing and instantly sits, mewing, wanting the chocolate.

A loud yelp escapes as her hair is grabbed, yanked back. She whimpers loudly, feeling the sting and instantly lets go of the chocolate. She sees where she is pointing and instantly sits, mewing, wanting the chocolate.

Smiles.

Very nice.

Offers a tiiiiiny piece of chocolate to a kitteh.

Come get it...tongue out.

Looks up with her eyes a bit wide and begins to crawl, her tongue out, towards the chocolate.

Waits. Watches. When kitteh is close enough...

place tiiiiny piece of chocolate on kitteh tongue.

There. I shared. Kneel up. Don't chew. Let it melt.

Smiles...

Waits. Watches. When kitteh is close enough...

place tiiiiny piece of chocolate on kitteh tongue.

There. I shared. Kneel up. Don't chew. Let it melt.

Smiles...
Moaned softly as she finally felt the sweet chocolate against her tongue. She sat up a bit, not closing her mouth...not sure if she could, and didn't chew, letting the chocolate melt on her tongue as she squirmed a bit.

Picks up a kitteh and cuddles her, tightly

Good girl.

Puts her back on the floor.

Must run away...be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back