A new beginning

the second time she climaxed was a bit more subdued ,do my clit she instructed ,moving from he asshole to her pussy ,she gasped ,moaning oh yea baby suck it .
Go wash your face ,then get your ass back here ,in control .
as we lay together on my return ,cuddling ,my hand roaming over her perfect body ,she whispered do you want o fuck me .
More than anything ,my cock pressing into her leg told the tale ,you know what I'm going to make you do after you cum ,right?
Shit I was hoping it was going to be just straight sex ,she had after all had a couple of orgasms ,if it not you don't get to shove this into me ,grasping rigid cock .
Yes ,yes I'll do what ever you want ,beginning to move over her ,
Lay on your back you commanded ,mounting me .After all it wont do to have my boy on top .Any thing I manged to answer .
good boy your learning .I couldn't help but be amazed at how much she had learned in the previous few weeks ,she guided me cock into her warm wet cunt ,damn I came almost immediately .my orgasm feeling like I was turning inside out
I lay back enjoying that feeling that only one feels after great sex ,fully expecting her to slide up to place her pussy over my mouth .
I want you on your knees at the foot of the bed baby ,you can clean me ,
I made a try of protesting ,please can't I just this time not do it .
You know what you have to do ,now get at it don't spoil the moment by refusing or,it will be along time before you get to fuck me again .
I complied ,kneeling at the foot of the bed ,she scooted down her legs apart ,clean it all ,when you done check the sheet ,if there is any lick it up as well .

Last edited:
I continued to marvel at how easily she had slipped into the domme role ,of my desire to be dominated
in no small way helped immensely ,she seemd to have grown into dominating me as naturally a fish takes to water ,also it helped that she was still my loving wife ,letting me have sex on a regular basis
even though I suspected it was as much for her satisfaction as it was for mine .Her relationship with Fran kept gnawing at me ,after seeing them pawing each other there was no doubt they had some thing
more than just friendship going on .
I decided to take the bull by the horns ,after my cleaning my cum out of her ,obeying her command to go to the bathroom to rinse my mouth and wash my face I broached the subject .
Are you and Fran having an affair .Might as well get it over with . it sure looked like it this afternoon .
No answer as she collected her thoughts ,well she began lets get one thing perfectly clear ,it is no business of yours what Fran and I do,in fact if I tell her you even asked I am sure she would recommend
I tell you the same thing and in all probability advise me to punish you severely,not the silly punishment you see in most pron videos.
How ever I am feeling some what in a generous mood ,she smiled, you did do what I wanted even though I know you hate eating your own cum
So yes Fran and I on occasion intimate ,I told you about my little experiment with another girl while in university ,I thought it was just a passing thing ,an experiment if you will .
Before I continue let me assure you that I love you ,and in way will I let Fran come between us .
i gave a huge sigh of relieve on hearing her love for me .
I have a submissive streak that Fran satisfy s she continued ,I believe I'm what known as a switch
and no I will never let myself be dominated by a man however to submit to her it a whole different matter ,perhaps it because she has researched so much that she knew I would do s she wants ,I am not sure but its like a huge burden is removed from my shoulders when takes charge .We don't
engage in the same type of relationship that you and i have gotten into ,its a lot more gentle ,more girly so have no fear about me leaving I must tell you this and I was going to wait ,its a lot to take in
that you are to obey her as you do me .
I could see when we played this afternoon how excited you became,she giggled, taking my cock in her hand .it was so obvious so you can't tell me that you didn't enjoy being ordered to strip in front of us ,and you orgasm just now proved it .
Snuggling up to her ,my dick hard again pressing between her ass cheeks ,I murmured .I'm very happy to hear all this ,pushing a little harder ,hoping I suppose to get my cock into her ass .Are you going to continue to make me clean you with my tongue after was have sex,you know how I hate it .
She moved her butt ,that place is not where your ever going to get into , another giggle ,yes your going to clean e every time and the only ass that going to be fucked is yours ,but then you want that to happen ,right ?
i had to admit I dreamed about being fucked in the ass by her ,standing over me with a strap on ,yes I acknowledged it was one of my fantasy's .
Turning she hugged me ,some time in the future Fran is going to bring Bob over and your going to let him fuck you as well as sucking his cock .
Ok this hit me like a bullet out of the blue,there is no way in hell I'm going to let another guy fuck me let alone give him a blow job ,my indignation rising ,not going to happen .
She gave me a kiss ,oh yes it is ,I'll get you used to the fact your as much bi as i am now go to sleep

Last edited:
Laying there ,her threat running through my mind ,yeah I had to admit I had often wondered what it would be like to be forced by a woman to suck off a guy and to be fucked by one ,however fantasy was
a long way from reality .
I had never mentioned my thoughts to another living soul .Did Pat some how figure out what I buried in the deepest part of my brain? Or was at all part of what Fran was teaching her ,I made a mental note to
read the last of the instruction booklet ,
I had to wonder ,how many other women had Fran seduced ,how many other guys where in the same boat as me ,as I drifted off I ran the other women who where in the reading group through my head and out of those how many where now dominating their partners ,for that matter how many reading groups
did Fran lead , this could turn out to be a lot bigger than first meets the eye .
I smiled in spite of Pats promise to have me go down on another guy , .I was also pretty sure when and if Pat got another guy involved that Fran would be there to whiteness the whole affair,a horrible thought came to me ,perhaps it would be Bob ,Fran's hubby .I would defiantly put my foot down ,no way would I do it with him ,it would have to be some one I didn't know and would't likely to meet again .
The doubts crept however ,would I be strong enough to stand up to them .
I awoke to a sleepy kiss ,her hand cupping my balls ,that was so much fun last night ,thank you for playing along .Well a pleasant surprise ,I really haddened known what to expect ,I rolled over my dick hard ,her hand holding me .

Last edited:
I would have denied having any thoughts about getting involved with another guy ,not for me i would spout loudly ,I'm not a fag .
It was different in my fantasy world .How many times had I jerked off imagining being forced to get it on with another guy It wasn't that I found men attractive ,even though I liked to look at nice cocks on the internet .
I was much more turned on by looking at women ,I loved the way their hips flared the way a nice set tits looked ,the feel of them ,every thing about them .But and there always seemd to be a but .
I had a favorite fantasy .I would be sitting at a bar which I rarely did at a convention of one kind or another ,a guy ,a good looking guy would sit next to me ,strike up a conversion ,he would be from a place very close to where I live ,a couple of beers later I would announce i had to see a man about a dog ,he followed ,standing next to me having a piss ,I sneak a peek at his package ,my jaw dropping at the size of his dick ,I quickly look away ,secure in the fact that he had not noticed
Back at our seats he wanting to draw my attention to some thing on tv put is hand on my thigh ,It sent a jolt threw me ,he noticed .A little later he did it again only this time he left his hand for a couple of minutes . I was to afraid to show any reaction ,he leaned in close .its getting really noisy ,why don't we go up to my room and we can have a quit drink ,his hand now further up my leg .
A long fantasy short ,he had his way with me ,pushing me to my knees ,sucking him off ,he ass fucking me ,making it plain I was a faggot sub ,only there to satisfy his wants . By now i would be climaxing ,to add to the fantasy .Pat would force me to be a cuckold ,taking a video of my humiliation
another woman ,it wouldn't matter who or a group to witness mu humiliation added to my dream .
So if and when Pat ordered me to obey her command what choice would I have .

Last edited:
I had my doubts if Pat went through with her threat that I would comply ,oh sure it was all good to fantasize but a whole different matter in real life .AS I showered that morning I had a lot to think about. How far was i willing to go with this whole lifestyle thing .for that matter how far would Pat push me ,was it really her forcing to do her will or was it Fran calling the actual shots . Then of course it ultimately came down to me ,after all I had to agree to every thing that was happening ,the submissive does at least in most cases hold the power Not in all cases I understood ,there where probably in a small amount of relationships where one member does actual control the other . In our relationship it hinged on both of us agreeing to stay within certain perimeters ,so far I had not bauwked at any of her commands ,what would happen if Pat for one reason or another decided to cut off the sex I had no idea ,if one could believe the postings on line it was quit common for the male partner to have to wear a cock cage ,it would stop him form masturbating but for the most part he would be rewarded on occasion with sex .
It might be some thing very distasteful that he would have to do ,such as Pat had now convinced me to in going down on her ,eating my cum out of her if we where to continue to have sex .It was the start of a slippery slope I realized but I did it on my volition ,it was well worth to keep our great sex lives going
So how far was I willing to go ,as I soaped ,the shower door opened ,Pat stepped in ,as she handed me the container ,soap me ,an order I happily complied with .There is nothing like running ones hands over a female body ,the soap made it so erotic my dick stood at attention,pressing into her .
I had to wonder just how many women missed such an opportunity to give men such pleasure with out actually having to do anything .as cupped her breasts ,gliding my hands over her ass ,she reached back grasping my penis ,uuumm it seems to like this .I pressed my cock into the crack of her ass ,she had never let me even near her rosebud with my dick ,although recently she has wanted me to use
my tongue which I happily did .
She reached back pulling my cock away ,not for you my darling ,turning ,although I am going to fuck you ,I am getting a strap on ,we'll use it tonight .
I almost had an orgasm at her telling me that she was going to fuck me ,another dream it seemd was going to be filled

Last edited:
We sat having breakfast ,the shower over, my cock still hard ,Pat had pushed me away ,with a grin ,i want you very excited for tonight ,no problem there I answered ,you know at least you should know from my telling you over and over just looking at you turns me on .
A kiss and and a thank you ,but none the less I want you to think about what I'm going to do to you ,she had grasped my dick ,playfully digging in her thumb nail .
Geez if your going to keep doing that I wont be able to wait ,holding her against me ,her slippery wet soapy body ,I mean give me a break ,how much do you think I can take . A sharp blow to my and a behave made me see the error of my ways ..
How is your schedule to day ,I want you to met me at Donner's at 2 we need to make a few purchases
,are you free by then .
Yeah I exclaimed ,nothing that cant wait ,but what are we buying .
She just came back from answering the phone ,which she did in the office ,a little strange since we had phones all over the house including one in the kitchen where we sat ,
Who was that ,on the phone ,she seemd a little brighter ,I wasn't surprised when she answered Fran
Oh what did she want so early ,she doesn't usually call in the morning .
Not your business .I left her a message last night ,I wanted a little advice ,she was just returning my call .What kind of advice ,lately it usually meant some thing not good when they got together .
I told you its none of your business ,now don't spoil the day by being an asshole .I have told you all
that I'm going to .Clean up the dishes ,we need to get going .
I protested ,Gail is coming in ,why should I need to clean up .
She got right in my face ,because I fucking told you to that's why .
I'm sure Gail ,our house keeper would have loved to have seen the exchange ,she and I had no love for each other ,the only reason she was still around was that Pat had made it clear that she was not to be let go,they got on famously .
i grumbled but cleared the breakfast dishes ,what the hell are we paying her for ,staking the cups and plates in the dishwasher.
Pat called out ,I can hear you ,your treading on thin ice buster ,now shut the fuck up and do as your told .
She had taken to sating fuck ,some thing that had always considered vulgar ,not it seemd she liked saying it .And so I obediently followed her orders ,muttering under my breath .Meeting Gail coming in just as I was leaving ,getting the usual scowl as I greeted her .Then hearing her cheery good morning to Pat .
The morning went slowly ,I was full of anticipation at what was to take place later that day .I couldn't help but wonder how many submissive men had heard those magic words from their mistresses .I'm going to fuck you .I was pretty much useless at the office as its all I could think of ,Hilda showed her disgust at my ineptitude ,still she kept her usual torturing of my libido by showing a lot of leg and tit
I knew she loved to try to temp me ,I supposed she would run straight to Pat if I even made so much as apt on her ass .I left early wanting to get away from temptation heading the club for a work out .keeping in mind the 2 o'clock appointment

A healthy work out fit the bill as it usually does ,although what Pat had promised earlier was still on
very much on my mind ,She is going to fuck me ,how many times had I watched a woman ,man or even a transsexual fuck a man in the ass .More time than I could count I guess ,I was especially drawn to
watching a tranny ,and for some reason watching a "ladyboy" some thing about the Asian that I liked to watch .But for some strange reason when I jerk off it often involves another guy and always the other guy is very dominant forcing me to do very disgusting sex acts ,such as being forced to clean his cock
with my mouth after it comes out of my asshole and always having to swallow his load .On occasion he ,in my dreams will cum on the floor ,making me lick it up some times grinding his boots in it ,holding it up for me to lick clean I had chalked it up to my desire to be dominated .
In the shower I was joined by another guy finishing his work out ,I couldn't help but steal a look at his dick ,not particularly big ,about the same as mine ,
Its weird how a lot of guys even when medical evidence say most guys are about the same size that we don't believe it ,As in my case when Pat laughingly calls me pencil dick it hurts but still I love the humiliation .
I was running a little late ,only a few minutes .As I walked into the store ,she was looking not at all happy .
In front of a couple of the sales girls she berated me for not being there on time ,the onlookers hide smiles behind their hands ,as I protested ,trying to explain why I was late only to be told to shut up .

Last edited:
I followed Pat .still smarting from the dressing down ,I would speak to her later about ostracizing me
in public ,I wasn't going to stand for it .
She was still not pleased as we went into the "large size" section of the women's department ,it took a little while for me to catch on to why we where there .
In a not very candid way she announced that since I was going to pegged ,I needed to look like a girl
I was to be outfitted with a complete woman's wardrobe ,every thing from panties ,bra ,garter belt ,nylons to a dress .
I tuned to walk away .her next statement drew me up short ,or next stop is the adult sex shop ,if you walk away now that will be cancelled .
Well push had come to shove ,was I ready to walk away from my fantasy ? I turned rather sheepishly
,standing in front of her ,ok but please be discrete ,the whole damn town does't need to know about our situation .
She smiled ,having won another battle ,patting my cheek ,oh baby most of the town already know ,what with Hilda ,Fran and Gail knowing it doesn't take long for it to spread ,at least her manner had improved . And so with the help of one of the sales staff I was outfitted ,the girl thought it hilarious,mentioning in some thing about getting ready for halloween ,to which I was happy to agreed with
With the help of Pat I managed to get into the women's clothes ,to ad to my misery she had me got from the fitting room ,pose in front of the giggling salesgirl .
What do you think ,Pat was adjusting the dress ,does he look the proper little slut ,More giggles from the girl ,he needs his legs shaven ,I would love to have my boy friend get into a dress ,but he's to much of a man .if I even suggested it, no doubt I would be looking for a new guy .she adjusted the push up bra ,another giggle,he does have a cute set of titties .

Last edited:
I caught the drift but did nothing to change the situation .Perhaps Pat and the sales girl had rigged the
whole scenario days or even hours before .I certainly seemd that it was staged ,or perhaps she was juts
bright enough to catch on .At any rate and much to my self loathing ,and at the same time reveling in the humiliation I played along .hoping against hope that no one else would see me .I mentioned the Halloween angle only to have Pat shake her head as in no its not for Halloween .
A cheery hello broke my thoughts as Fran and Hilda approached ,Pat wasn't in the least bit surprised ,more planning I figured as they welcomed each other .
And who is this rather gangly girl you have with you ,introduce us Pat . Oh excuse my bad manners ,Fran and Hilda I would like you meet my friend Theadousiia , she prefers juts plain Thea ,.
Thea this is Hilda and Fran ,the introductions over ,I had never felt so degraded ,my face was hot ,I made a move to get into the change room .a sharp ,stay where you are from Pat drew me up short ,
Turn around for the girls ,let them see your outfit ,he's going to be the hit of the halloween dance don't you think .She had changed the reason for the outfit to hep me save a little face even though Fran would see right through the explanation and i suspect Hilda was in the know as well .
They chatted for a few minutes ,I kept a look out for others even though Pat had made it clear I was remain in full view ,no one else thankfully joined us ,

I had to admit I was in a state ,weather to make a run for the change room or to stay while the women chatted .Pat had made it clear I was remain dressed as I was .A normal man would have said fuck you and gone ,had I now sunk so far that no matter what I was ordered to do ,I would indeed do ? The answer was patently obvious of course .The unmistakable smirk on Hilda,Fran's and the sales girls face told the story ,I was indeed in complete control of my wife .
Fran gave Pat a kiss ,Hilda gave ma a look of scorn as they bade each other goodbye . I'll drop by later I think its time to introduce Bob and her ,she laughed at the gender change ,mean while keep recording what ever you do to your faggot ,its such great fun to view the video's .
I din't like the introduce me to Bob ,no sir ,I wasn't going to go along with what ever they had in mind ,it was time to put my foot down .

AS far as putting my foot down ,my loving wife had other idea's ,oh it had to do with feet . being told to get out of the dress but to leave on the teh rest of the clothing on under my pants an shirt we made our way to pay Other sales women where giggling ,nodding in our direction ,one a little louder ,he's got bra ,pantie and nylons on ,lucky woman to have a guy like that .
For some reason it made me feel a little better about the whole situation as a couple of others agreed with her ,yeah what I wouldn't give to have that fucking slob I'm hooked up with do my bidding .
Next stop is the adult sex shop Pat ordered .As I raised any eyebrow ,we where just there to purchase the strap on ,they carry large size heels ,we need to finish your wardrobe .Once we have you size we will order future purchases on line ,she grinned unless you enjoy shopping ,it was great fun at least for me .
I had to admit now that we where out of the store I was a tad turned on ,how ever what it would bring to the office was another matter ,Hilda had not a lot of respect for me to begin with ,it didn't a take a lot of intelligent to figure out the whole scene in the women's department wasn't going make it an easier to work with her .Pat had already warned me that I was not to change her job title as my assistant .I'll cross that bridge when I got it ,pulling into the shop .

Last edited:
The shop owner recognized us from our last visit .Hey hows it going ,how did the strap on work for you
rather intrusive I thought ,Pat however seemed happy to tell her of the experience,especially the part about having me suck the dildo after it has been up my ass ,much to the delight of the woman .
I took your advice and bought the trilogy ,Fran Crosett really knows what she's talking about .she was positively gushing ,it sure helped me figure out what my guy really wants
Pat agreed ,yes she is writing from first hand experience ,she has her husband obeying her every command and with out the whining protests that one in particular does a lot of ,nodding to me .
But we are here to find a nice pair of shoes ,a rather large size I'm afraid but I noticed the last time we
where here you do carry quit an assortment .
Right this way ,she led us to a room that was devoted solely to a wide variety of woman's clothing as well as shoes .
What do you have in mind ,if its the first time fro hum wearing heels I would recommend perhaps two pair ,one pair with lower heels to get him used to wearing them ,then higher ones after you have him trained .
I was thinking about a 5 inch heel ,I like your advice but Fran recommends having the sub put straight into high heels ,after all its for my pleasure not his .
I gave a moan ,how the hell do you think I'm going to walk in some thing like that .
You see about the whining ,Pat asked the woman ,its getting to the point that he needs to be taught some respect ,I need to get Fran involved ,its fucking embarrassing .
Ok so I had stepped over the bounds ,we had agreed that I would go along with what ever Pat decided ,I'm sorry I muttered but I don't want to break an ankle .
He defiantly needs to be punished ,I wouldn't let Alfred get away with being so cheeky ,if you want I can show you how I punish him ,if he ,nodding to me likes pain as much as my Alfy does then a straight whipping does no good .
She led the way back into the main part of the store .This is called the humbler ,you pull his testicles back between his legs ,clamp them between the stocks ,the device rest against the back of his legs ,
its painful enough by itself ,but now you can whip them as well as his penis ,for an added measure you can can add nipple clamps that attach to the humbler , believe me one go round will do wonders to stop his misbehaving.
Pats eyes lite up ,wonderful ,what do you think Theo ,not that it mattered what my opinion was ,as doubtful as I was about the humbler I had seen pictures of guys being trussed up in them ,my cock as usual told the tale

Last edited:
AS fascinated as I was during the exchange between Pat and the sales person ,more and more crept into my mind .In my web watching I had seen the so called humbler , the videos I had watched where of course just that ,video's ,the actors put on a good show however real life is much different .
None the less we purchased the humbler along with the shoes and clamps .Pat apparently was of the opinion that the cane and whips we already had where not enough so a thin cane and a short whip where added ,the whip I also had my doubts .at the very end of the strands where mean looking little piece's of metal ,the sort one see's in movies called cat of nine tails only this particular instrument of torture had only 3 strands ,all the better for cock whipping the grinning sales lady explained.
There was no denying the excitement I felt ,it finally hit home ,I was indeed the complete submissive
it would remain to be seen if the feeling would continue .In the pick up Pay gushed ,I had never seen her so excited ,leaning over the centre council ,taking my face in her hands ,kissing me deeply .
I haven't been this happy since our wedding day ,stroking my head ,cant wait to get home and try the new things
Then in a quieter voice ,but how d you fell about all this ,are we going at it to fast .I can see your excited ,perhaps not as much as me but none the less ,her hand dropped to the obvious bulge in
trousers ,it shows ,.
I cleared my throat ,trying to hide what was indeed excitement ,but yeah I think we should slow things down a bit ,maybe discuss the whole situation .

Last edited:
She smiled ,grasping my now very hard cock ,your lying ,your cock gives you away my dear ,admit it your as turned on as i am .
I do admit it ,its just that what were proposing to do will be very dangerous ,I need to have some input into what happens ,its not just about what Fran tells you to do ,Wrong thing to say ,she pulled her hand back ,he vice filled with venom .
We have an agreement you and I .there will be no discussion ,you will obey my every whim no matter how severe you think it to be ,this is not going to work if you question my every decision ,in other
words you absolutely no fucking say in anything I decide to do ,so make up your mind its all or nothing ,if you ever speak in a demeaning tone about Fran, so help me ,I'll either make you life miserable or we part ways ,there is no have way ,I love you and hope to put this behind us but we need to reach an understanding that I call the shots in all things .
And so once again I had o make the decision ,it seemd like this happened way to often ,this choosing
of what I wanted .
I'm sorry ,I would like to continue as we agreed ,now that having my fantasy brought to reality I had no desire to let it go ,I said contritely .
Are you ready to suffer the humiliation and pain that's is going to happen when we get home ?
Yes I assured her but is Fran going to be there ,i would prefer if its just you and I .
Your a slow learner ,you just agreed to all my demands ,now your trying to call the shots again ,she dug her mobile out of her purse .Hey Fran ,yeah love you to ,then laid out what was going to happen
she giggled ,ok I'll have the sissy boy ready for you ,kisses and hugs darling .Does that answer your question .her eye brow raised as if to say ,suck it up ,you have no say in what I decide .

Last edited:
She was right of course ,I had surrendered my right to having any input to what she decided .Once again ,it seemd to happen on a daily basis that I had extreme doubts if this relationship was really
what I wanted .
I had hoped to continue in the manner which we had when we started on this grand adventure ,her ordering me around in bed , telling me what to do during sex ,it had been fun ,I was really getting into it and so was Pat ,now it was a whole different ball game ,
Still I could at anytime put a stop to it ,the bitch of it all was that I loved to obey her ,I relished the humiliation ,so far not a lot of discipline but it wasn't hard to put two and two together ,the punishment was about to change ,the package's on the back seat told the tale ,her phone discussion with Fran made it certain the whips and clamps would be put to use ,and sooner then later .
Fran of course was well aware of Pat's hold on me ,it had been amply evident when Pat had sent her the video's while fucking me ,then when I was sucking the dirty cock ,Still it would be a lot different with her present ,and what if she brought Bob ,I shuttered at the thought .
So I began ,Fran is going to be here in a while ,but what if she brings Bob ,I don't want to be humiliated in front of him ,I parked in the driveway ,turning my head to look at her .The slap to the side of my head came out of nowhere ,rattling my teeth .
I told you to shut the fuck up ,you stupid stupid little person ,another slap rocked my head ,you will do exactly do as your told ,your a fucking sorry excuse for a man and I'm going to show Fran and yes I hope she brings Bob what kind of miserable fucking cock sucking faggot you really are ,in fact I'm going to call her ,no need as a vehicle pulled in behind us ,containing both Bob and Fran
Another slap before I could think,I cried out ,to my horror I chocked back a sob .Aw poor baby ,are you going to cry ,go ahead show then what a fucking faggot you are ,you can think about how your going to suck Bob's cock ,your going to love swallowing his cum ,no get to the house before I get really pissed .

Last edited:
I guess I should have stared my tale which isn't really a tale in the technical sense .For any readers if there are any ,my story is loosely based on mine and Pat's life .I have taken literary license especially the time line, as it has taken a few years to arrive at this point in our relationship .
AS in all domme/sub lifestyles it has to be consensual at least at first ,I have found over time as I get used to Pat calling the shots I have become more and more submissive ,its now at the point where she is very much in control ,she however shows her love for me in various ways .I now obey her every whim ,she is careful when we are in public,family functions ,has given me permission to not show my submissive side in the work place ,except for my secretary who is her great friend,and Of course Fran .
Bob is well aware of my submissiveness ,he is in the same boat so to speak and there is absolutely no fear in his spilling the beans .
With regard to the sales persons ,I have some what embellished our interactions ,however they to have seen Pat in action to my utter embarrassment ,to them its all great fun .I have had fantasies about being ordered to get together with another guy and so the part about my getting together with Bob at Pat's and Fran's behest ,well orders would be more appropriate is true .

This was new ,she had never slapped me before .My first reaction was to grab her arms ,a big mistake ,let go ,the unmistakable hiss in her voice ,then another slap ,she was I realized showing off for Fran and Bob ,exercising her power over me .
Fran nodding her approval ,Bob grinning ,fucking asshole I muttered ,only it was a little louder than I had planned .
Pardon ,Pat was now furious
Nothing I replied ,I was just clearing my throat ,
Get into the fucking house NOW , for your little show of disrespect ,believe me, you will be sorry .Take the packages with you .
I obeyed some what sullenly .not winning me any points for good behavior .I was at a loss to try to figure out how I should act. I knew I was going to be ordered to give Bob a blow job ,that much Pat had alluded to .
On different occasions she had mentioned how much she would like to see me on my knees with a cock in my mouth ,it had now reached the point where i knew in my heart of hearts even though the thought filled me with all sorts of mixed feelings that I would obey her In fact and she knew it as well as I that was very little I wouldn't do for her .I suppose if she ordered me to kill some one I wouldn't but there was little fear of that happening .Any form of humiliation ,degradation, embarrassment
in any setting was fair game ,to both of us I might add .
I gathered up the purchases in the back seat ,made my way to the house followed by the lady's and Bob .

I guess I should have stared my tale which isn't really a tale in the technical sense .For any readers if there are any ,my story is loosely based on mine and Pat's life .I have taken literary license especially the time line, as it has taken a few years to arrive at this point in our relationship .
AS in all domme/sub lifestyles it has to be consensual at least at first ,I have found over time as I get used to Pat calling the shots I have become more and more submissive ,its now at the point where she is very much in control ,she however shows her love for me in various ways .I now obey her every whim ,she is careful when we are in public,family functions ,has given me permission to not show my submissive side in the work place ,except for my secretary who is her great friend,and Of course Fran .
Bob is well aware of my submissiveness ,he is in the same boat so to speak and there is absolutely no fear in his spilling the beans .
With regard to the sales persons ,I have some what embellished our interactions ,however they to have seen Pat in action to my utter embarrassment ,to them its all great fun .I have had fantasies about being ordered to get together with another guy and so the part about my getting together with Bob at Pat's and Fran's behest ,well orders would be more appropriate is true .

Rest assured you have readers subserviant.. Over 1000 views to this thread. I really get turned on by the humiliation aspects and only wish I had a fwb that would treat me the same way.
The story is great!!! I look for a new chapter first thing every day..

The one thing that had not escaped my notice was Pat's language ,she had literally gone from not saying shit if she had a mouthful to using all manner of descriptive adjectives .
It has always been a turn on to hear women use words such as fuck which ranks only a little lower on the scale right behind cunt .cock ,cocksucker ,in bed its having her tell me to eat her ,or better to eat my asshole ,being told to lick her cunt after she pee's is a huge turn on ,all part of me submissive nature I suppose as I have heard other guys exclaim how their wives have wanted to have them do the same thing but have refused in disgust .I wonder what they would thin of me if they knew that it was now part of our regular routine to have me kneel in the shower ,my mouth open while Pat empty her bladder
The simple statement from her ,get int the shower ,I'm going to piss in your mouth ,or her sliding ahead on the toilet using my tongue instead of toilet paper is music to my ears ,Oh yes Pat has caught on very well how to control me ,with the help of Fran of course ,Thankfully she hasn't yet told me to clean her after a bowel movement ,I don't think it will ever come to that at least I hope it doesn't ,if it does I'll cross the bridge when i come to it

Filled with apprehension, I could hear them in the living room ,the women laughing talking ,Bob quiet ,
Arms went around me Pats humor had taken an up turn .
Are you ok ,her voice gentle filled with concern stroking my chest ,of course my nipple shot out like bullets ,her fingers brushing them .I'm sorry to have slapped you but you need to learn to obey ,not just when you feel like it but always ,her fingers now not so gently pinching my nips .
My moan and a kiss to my neck was so loving it brought a tear to my eye ,I love you much .my voice filled with emotion ,please don't ever leave me .
I low chuckle ,I love you as well and don't be silly I wont ever leave you ,not as long as you obey me at any rate ,we have a good thing going ,I for one certainly don't want to go back to our mundane lives ,now come out into the living room .Were going to satisfy another of your fantasies Bob is waiting ,her hand dropped to caress my hard cock ,a giggle ,I can tell you can't wait .
The you can't wait part was not entirely true ,yes in my fantasy I had often dreamed about being made to service another guy .As she had told me on numerous occasions ,it was her dream to see me on my knees with a cock in my mouth ,sucking it until he filled my mouth with his cum ,swallowing it ,licking his balls , pretty certain my fantasy we about to be realized and hers as well.

Last edited:
,As we started ibto the living room she stopped turned ,you want to make me happy ,you have told me so on many occasions ,does that still hold true ?
Yes of course ,it goes with out speaking ,I'll do anything to make you happy ,as soon as the words where out I knew what I was required to do ,she was right ,it would make my fantasy as well as hers come true ,just the thought although was off putting .In my dreams it had always been a faceless guy
a complete stranger ,this was entirely different ,plus Fran would also be watching and although
it worked in fantasy ,this was the real thing .What would happen I couldn't help but wonder if or when I met Bob at the gym or at the golf club ,Time would tell .
Juts before our reentering the room ,some last instructions from Pat .I want you to stand in front of Bobby ,ask him if he will let you suck his cock and um in your mouth ,not giving him oral or a blowjob ,you are to say sucking his cock ,he has instructions on what to do .A final kiss and an I love you ,we strolled into the living room ,Pat went immediately to sit right next to Fran ,thighs touching ,waiting for the show to start

I stood for a bit ,still not sure ,yes I promised to do anything she wanted and she had spelled exactly what it was she wanted .what a fucking conundrum .Bob sat grinning ,Fran tapping her foot ,Pat starting to get impatient .
Do it ,her voice a hiss .
Bob stood as I approached him ,stammering I was interrupted by Fran ,get on your fucking knees faggot
you should know better ,whores do their best work on their knees ,Pat motioned I was to obey .
I was on the verge of running out the door ,only my promise to Pat ,to make her happy kept me ,I was starting to wonder who was really going to be happy ,Pat or Fran ,it was a pretty safe bet that Bob was .
And so I sank to my knees ,remembering to do as Pat had ordered ,Bob ,I began would you let me suck you off ,an interruption from Pat ,no mistaking she was pissed ,do as I fucking told you .
I began again ,Bob would you let me suck your cock ,and will you please cum in my mouth .I had never felt so much shame in my life ,and yet ,there always seems to be an and yet I was getting excited ,my dick was starting to harden .
The girly clothes Pat had ordered me to put on ,me on my knees , the girls on the couch hands all over each other it all added up to a complete fucking orgy .
Bob smirked ,oh i don't think you really want to suck me off ,you don't seem to be into it . He motioned me to get up .
It was Frans turn ,faggot ,Bob is going to shove his tongue into your mouth ,you suck it ,when I figure you'v had enough practice you can do his cock .
Ok this was pushing the envelope ,there was no way in hell i was going to kiss him .Pay however was way ahead of me ,once again it was do as your fucking told .
And so i was kissing a guy for the first time in my life ,I had a hunch Bob didn't like it any more than I did but was also obeying orders ,at any rate when his tongue filled my mouth I sucked it ,we kept at for a while it seemed like an eternity ,Look the faggot likes it, Fran laughed as my dick was plainly visible under the short skirt,he does make a cute girl .Ok you two that's enough fun for now ,time to let Bob have his reward for being such a good boy ,and of course the faggot is going to have his dream cum true ,The girls both laughed ,it was indeed show time as I sank to my knees Well asshole take off his pants ,He pulled his teeshirt off while i undid his his jeans ,pulling them and his shorts off ,his cock still soft hung down over his nut sack ,the head covered with fore skin .He waited ,hands on hips ,Fran once more ran the show ,Lick his nuts . I closed my eyes ,only to have her yell keep your fucking eyes open faggot ,if her idea was to complexity humiliate me it worked as I licked his balls ,take one in your mouth ,suck it ,Pat this time her voice raspy ,suck his nuts .
Now ,lick from the bottom of his cock to the top ,pull his foreskin down kiss the head of his dick .
His cock tasted like stale piss ,I was at least some what used to the taste from going down on Pat after she pisses ,Take it in your mouth , bow by blow instructions ,the smooth head of his cock touched my lips ,keep your lips together ,let him force his cock in .
On my knees ,dressed in women's clothes a guys cock in my mouth ,two women watching the guy who's cock I was about to suck an acquaintance that i would run into time and time again ,yes my subjugation was almost complete,the only thing left was I had been ordered to swallow his cum , I was sure that was about to happen

Last edited:
Once more I marveled at how in such a short time Pat had gone from a devoted wife to a Domme ,and seemingly with a streak of lesbian .I had no way of knowing if she had engaged in doing other women in the past as it is some thing not all people want it known .It made me wonder the way she and Fran where going at it that it was more Frans idea ,Pat kept an eye on me when she could ,it seemd to really turn her on, seeing me on my knees sucking a cock .
Bob had a little dom left in him ,Fran hadn't knocked it all out or so it seemed ,of course it could be an act ,he only doing what his mistress ordered None the less he he continuity forced his dick down my throat getting satisfaction form hearing me gag ,I supposed he also felt the contractions .
Pat was now wide eyed ,me making her happy ,still I wondered how much Fran had to do with it all .Bob started groaning increasing the piston like actions ,his cock huge in my mouth .
Ok on your knees bitch ,Fran's voice ,husky with lust pushed Pat to her knees in front of the other woman ,it seemd the she was also turned on by what she witnessed
Pat obeyed ,getting off the couch ,kneeling between Fran's out spread legs .Neither women it seemd cared about weather they where seen or not .
Bob and Fran came at the same time ,his cum flooded my mouth ,well not really it just seemd like there was a lot ,I did manage to swallow ,Pat of course didn't see this as Fran held her head clasped between her thighs ,writhing****isting .her moans and Bobs filling the room .
I stayed on my knees ,it took a herculean effort not to puke ,Pat was released from the legs that had trapped her in time to see me finish licking at Fran's behest the now slowly softening cock that I had just sucked.
Lick it all faggot ,milk it so you don't miss any, so bitch how do you like seeing your hubby on his knees sucking a cock ,Fran laughed .You told me how much you wanted to see it ,now you have .
Pat stayed strangely quiet ,turning her head away . Embarrassment? I thought so .Look at him bitch ,
Fran had her hand in Pats hair ,see your cock sucking hubby in ll his glory ,lick his nuts faggot ,then you can do his asshole .
It was apparent that the scene had played itself out ,Pat pulled away ,a look of disgust on her face .Because on me ? She stood covered her self ,reached out her hand ,with a little smile told me to get up .
Fran objected ,he needs to finish what I told him to do ,if you don't he'll get the idea that he no longer has to obey .
No its over for now ,Pat to my surprise defied Fran ,who realized yes for now it as over at least for now

Last edited:
Back