A new beginning

subserviant

Literotica Guru
Sigh ,another night of trying on my part but with no luck. Pat, as had been the usual for last months was to tired ,to much on her mind ,not feeling it or any of the other excuses that she used to prevent any sort of intimacy .There is an old proverb if it can be called a proverb that if a penny is put in a jar for every time a couple have sex for the first year of marriage then one taken out for every time there after the jar will never be emptied .It certainly seemed to be the case in our relationship .
I dearly loved my wife ,in fact she is the only woman that I have been with ,we started dating in highschool ,on into University ,shortly after graduating we married .She is the sunshine in my day , so it was frustrating beyond words to snuggle up to her only to be rebuffed .I blamed myself for the most part
I am not a good enough lover ,I don't really know what turns her on ,my penis is to small ,my kisses to slobbery or to dry or any one of a hundred other thoughts that filled my head .
I have tried to convince her into letting me go down on her ,she has only let me on two occasions ,both times when an a lot of wine had been involved ,she seemd to enjoy it ,but for the most part I was denied
I have had a submissive streak for as long as I can remember ,I have no idea where it came from ,out in the world I'm as tough as anyone ,in fact I lean toward the opposite of submissive being somewhat aggressive ,very successful in business not getting to my position by being submissive ,the fact remains that I long to be dominated by a woman ,by the woman l love ,
My mother was very domineering perhaps my longing came from being constantly under her thumb ,I suppose a physiatrist could figure it out ,I really had no desire to find out .
A couple of times I had suggested to Pat that she take a more aggressive role in our love making ,that is when we had a love life I asked her to pinch my nipples a couple of times to which she had replied I don't want to hurt you .She had half heartedly given it a try but both times stopped as she thought I was in pain ,nothing I could say to reassure her made any difference ,she thought it the woman's role to be the submissive one .

Last edited:
I vowed to address the problem ,at least in my way of thinking it was a problem ,perhaps she had a different outlook ,I needed to find out How to address the issue ,I often wonder why its so difficult to discuss sex with ones partner ,after all its one of the most important aspects of a relationship,in fact so the experts say it comes in just ahead of finances in a marriage ,
Money was no problem as we had more than we would ever need ,my business ,her career allowed us to do pretty much what ever we wanted so that moved sex to the top of the problem list ,so why did I find it so difficult to open up to her ,It probably had some thing to do with being perceived as a pervert
being afraid of her reaction if I broached the subject ,by the same token if I did nothing how much longer could I remain with the woman I loved .
My mind in turmoil ****ing next to her ,listening to her breathing ,pressing my hard penis against her pajama clad rear ,my arm going over her shoulder cupping a breast ,she sighing ,.
It was all about to change ,she made preparations to meet with her friends for their weekly as I called it hen party ,she returned a changed woman .

I noticed the book on the hall table ,I figured it was the latest in what the girls had discussed at the meeting the previous evening's meeting .One of them would recommend a book to read they would then talk about what it was all about .
I hadn't paid much attention to the topics in the past however the picture of a woman sitting ,legs crossed with the title ,A Study of the Dominant Female .The author none other than Fran Crosset ,one of the group .she being a professor at the local University .
I had met her at social functions on a couple of occasions ,she having a post graduate degree in human sexuality or some such thing ,I hadn't paid a lot of attention when introduced
The book was a rather short one a hundred pages or so ,I opened the cover , A Biography of A Femdom Lifestyle To say I was now interested would be a huge understatement .Pat was just heading down ,I quickly put the book back ,for some reason I felt guilty about looking at it ,However I knew the author and the title .
At the office I searched the net and sure enough it came up ,Clicking ,i ordered ,next day delivery guaranteed ,no fear it would go to the house as teh delivery would come here .The day dragged on ,at home I waited for Pat to mention the book ,unfortunately I waited in vain.
AS we finished dinner ,I had gotten take out as was quit normal ,she announced that she had a get together with Fran .
You remember Fran ,she was at the party at Bob and Alice's ,she's a member of our club ,were going to go over the book we'v been studying ,shouldn't be to late but don't wait up .
Now my mind went in about 20 different directions at once ,further study's ? What the hell did that mean ,dying of curiosity .She got in quit late ,quickly showered dropped into bed ,my try at a little romance was met with the usual ,I'm sorry hon I'm just plain worn out and she was asleep .

I got to the office early ,a package along with other mail lay on my desk ,the night crew having delivered it as usual .I went straight to the package ,hoping it would be what I had ordered .I sat transfixed at the image on the cover for a short time ,a woman sitting on a straight back chair her legs crossed watching a man with a mop .
Just that scene sent a tingling up my spine ,how many time had I imagined in my fantasy world to be
in the same position ,never in my wildest dreams ever expecting it to come to take place .Yet here was the same book that my wife and her friends where conducting a weekly study session about .
I cautioned myself not to get to excited as Pat may be reading the book but with her submissive nature quit likely would never follow its direction .
Ladies, the first sentence started ,in the chapter we will discuss the submissive male .As you may or not know there is a certain segment of the male in society who are naturally submissive ,some it can be easily detected as to how the women or the men in their lives treat them ,others its not so obvious ,it remains hidden either from the public or most of the from their partners .
The male looks upon it as being weak ,the few lucky one's have realised by both party's how fulfilling
such a relationship can be .I will now take time to caution you that it in some cases but not all that it takes a lot of work to draw out the submissive male .It obvious;y only applies to those who re suited to be so ,
We will go into detail on how you will know if your significant other is indeed a submissive . To those of you in a same sex relationship the same guide lines apply ,although in my studies the female superiority ,male submissive is more prevalent than female with female .It is much more likely to occur with two men ,We will discuss female to male in this study .
The intro over the first chapter titled .Its Obvious.
Sex rears its ugly head ,well not really sex to those who enjoy making love its the best thing in the world ,two committed people engaging in making love ,how ever in this study it will became obvious
with just a few guideline's to determine how among you already has a submissive for a partner
To those of you who suspect , most will know immediately on reading the next paragraph if your partner fits the genre . The most obvious sign is when in bed he, and I will stick with female/male relationships , asks you to perform some signs that he wants to be dominated
One such sign might be if he asks you to incoreate pain into love making ,he may ask you to pinch his nipples for instance or pinch his penis ,he may ask you to squeeze his testicles ,if you comply he may beg you to "do it harder " .On the verge of his orgasm he might ask you to apply even more pain . Although not a guarantee ,for the most part it will be fairly certain that you control him ,
To those of you who like to engage in oral sex ,that is your partner doing it you ,demanding that he goes down on you after he ejaculates ,not letting him clean his mess ordering him to use his tongue ,with him complying even though he may grumble and complain even beg you to let him clean you with tissue or some other means but follows your demands ,you are pretty much assured that you have indeed a submissive .

Last edited:
It took just a half hour or so to read the book ,it being more of a booklet than a full blown textbook .I skim a few chapters that I thought where of little interest ,
To my way of thinking Fran had pretty much nailed it.In the intro it stated that she had interviewed more than 30 male submissives .as a clinical psychologist she operated a clinic as well as teaching at the university and would there for come in contact with her subjects .From what I had read it fit me to a tee
every thing she described,in the thoughts and actions of a submissive applied to me,I had to wonder if Pat recognised them and what she thought about living with a guy who would love to be dominated
A knock on the door brought me out of my reverie,my secretary Hilda ,a knock out middle age woman ,well perhaps not middle age in her late thirties announced that an appointment had been cancelled and so the rest of the day was open .Would you like me to call Gary to see if he wants to step up his appointment instead of Monday .
No leave it the way it is ,being somewhat distracted I'll take the rest of the day off I replied .I knew Pat
was home as she always had Fridays and Mondays off ,being the boss did have a few perks .
Hilda stood to one side as I closed m computer .Shit, to late ,the book lay on my desk ,she raised any eyebrow on seeing it ,I should have covered it .
Interesting ,I have attended a couple of DR.Crossets lectures ,she has some very interesting thoughts on the male ,female relationship .are you and Pat seeing her ,are you having problems ?
Hilda was more than just an employee ,she was also a good friend,she and Pat had roomed together for a while in university ,the only reason she worked for me was that when she and Pete had split, she wanted to remain in this locale .
It was Pat that suggested that I hire her and now thinking about it she had used her considerable powers of persuasion to make sure the salary was sufficiently high enough to give her and her two children a very comfortable living ,that and along with the monthly payments from Pete I figured an attractive woman like herself would not be alone long ,but it had been over a year now an so far she hadn't met another guy.
I felt my face flush ,no no I stammered Pat and her book club are reading this ,I was curious as to what it is all about so I ordered one .
I do not know why I felt this compulsion to confess to her ,embarrassed I supposed ,now how long before she mentioned it to Pat .I knew they met for coffee on Friday mornings ,
I stopped at the gym after leaving for the day ,it wasn't until around noon that I arrived at our house ,Pats car was in the circle driveway ,as was her habit when she had been out shopping ,easier to move the purchases in rather than use the door in the garage
Pat as always looked ravishing ,she could have on an old house coat and still look that way ,now in a rather short pencil skirt still wearing her heels she was a knock out .
I want to talk to you she called over her shoulder but I want to change first
As she went to the bedroom ,I poured myself a drink ,a little early but my nerves for some reason where a little jumpy ,
She reappeared dressed in shorts and halter looking sexier it that where possible .
Make me one ,the usual ,rather demanding for her ,she was usually the one who fixed the drinks With ll that had taken place in the last couple of days I got a tingling in my crotch as I poured the rye and coke into a glass ,taking it to her .

Last edited:
I made a move to go to my easy chair . She patted the seat next to her on the couch .sit here .
Ok a little unusual as it was my habit to sit in the recliner,setting the drink on the side table I sat next to her .
AS you know she began I have been going to the hen parties as you like to call them ,in reality its a book club ,we have a few laughs, a little wine and discuss an agreed upon book .For the last few meetings its a book written by Fran Crosset ,but then you know that don't you .
I nodded a little embarrassed ,clearing my throat ,eerr yes I happened to see the book and ordered one
I know ,Hilda mentioned it at coffee this morning ,she was concerned that we are having marital problems .What you don't know is that I have been meeting with Fran as a client in her clinic ,well not a client really she dosnt charge me .
I know full well our romance live hasn't been very good as of late , I take full blame for that ,as you have tried unsuccessfully to initiate intimacy .It is there for my reason to seek out professional help and so I get together with Fran .
She has been an immense help and although it hasn't manifested itself so far in the bedroom we ,that is Fran and I think we have reached a turning point .She has cleared up a lot of misconception's on
my part .
She paused gathering her thoughts ,it didn't take a PHD to see she was having a difficult time .Why is it that a couple ,a devoted couple have such a hard time talking about sex .
She continued ,I have had a problem in figuring out just what you want from me ,us really as it certainly involves you ,at this she smiled ,taking a sip from her drink .
This book she held it up ,I hadn't' seen it covered with a sweater opened my eyes ,the meetings with Fran have given me a whole new outlook on our problem .
It didn't escape me she had now mentioned it as our problem as opposed to her problem ,which was true as it certainly was our problem .
The book and in therapy has enlightened me to the fact that some men and most women like to have a strong partner ,its quit natural with women as that's the way we are brought up ,the eaker sex and all that .I have learned over the past few weeks that it is not as uncommon in men as it would seem,men try to hide it ,a lot becoming frustrated ,finding what they want by going to professional dominatrix's ,some by acting out with violence toward their partners , a surprising number seek out homosexual partners as sadomasochism is a lot more common with that genre .others simply leave
going from one partner to the next hoping they find what their looking for .
Fran has pointed out that from what I have told her ,in strictest confidence about your desire in our love making to have me set the tone as to what you would like ,as in having me hurt your nipples and genitals ,by wanting me to tell you to give me oral after we have completed the sex act ,According to her its the classic way a submissive will act and I hate thinking of you as a submissive or at least I did
until she pointed out its not unusual for men in powerful positions to want you seem to want .
Well to say I was flabbergasted would be a huge understatement ,wow I thought ,this was not at all what I was expecting ,I had feared the worst ,thinking she was going to announce that she wanted
a separation or worse ,thinking she had enough of my wanting as it might seem to her my perversion .
So we need to figure out what we would like from each other ,she started again .I think the best way
would be for you write a essay of sorts ,telling me exactly what you would like ,I don't expect I will have any problems in complying with your wants ,again she smiled. Fran and I have covered most of the bases I think ,at this she dropped her hand to my thigh ,it was just like a first kiss,tingles shot through me as she slide it up higher .
I reached for her ,I love so much ,to which she replied ,I love you more, giving a little giggle ,wow I can hardly wait to see what you are going to write ,then in stern voice you had better be ready to obey your newly minted dominatrix wife, buster ,another giggle .

Last edited:
Do you want me to write down all my desires ,you may have a problem with some of them I asked .
She thought for a bit ,ok lets start out a little slowly,I already know some of your wants ,for instance I know you would like me to pinch your nipples ,so tell me if its just during love making or would you like me to do it at anytime I feel like it , You asked me to squeeze your ,at this she hesitated trying to decide weather to use the technical term for balls or the in her eyes the vulgar term , a while ago you know ,your nuts .
A breakthrough ,she even blushed at calling my tesitcles nuts .
So I need to know how to go about doing it ,how hard and how long .
At one time shortly after we married you asked me if I wanted you to give me oral ,then you added especially after we had intercourse and after I peed .
I need to know how you feel now . Since my sessions with Fran I have been looking at oral sex from a different perspective ,she has convinced me that we should engage in it ,at least you doing it to me .
My smile probably lite up the room ,she couldn't help but notice ,smiling herself ,taking my hand ,I know I have denied you from going down on me ,then giving me a kiss ,that's about to change .
So write down you most pressing desires ,if there are any that I at least for now feel I don't want to participate I will stroke them off the list ,no recriminations , I will give the list back to you ,keeping a copy for myself ,Fran has assured me that if some things seem a bit outlandish they will in all probability change as our new relationship develops .
She also cautioned me not to judge your requests as to what I think as long as they aren't illegal so
if there are any that I'm not ready for I will simply draw a stroke through them ,I will look at the list after a few weeks or days depending on how this works out .
Taking my hand she placed it over her breast ,her nipple hard under the top she wore ,I think I'm going to like this arrangement ,kissing me her breathing growing ragged ,come bitch ,where going to eh bedroom .
Bitch ? I loved it ,my hard cock shoving against my pants following her .

Last edited:
The next hour or so was the best ,it wasn't just me that had the time of my life ,Pat was into it like I had never seen before ,wow I thought we need more books like the one she had read ,the counseling had no doubt also made a huge difference .
Pass the tissue please ,she wiped my cum from her ,giving the tissue back to me to put in the trash container on my side of he bed .
Oh shit ,it took me by surprise as she never used any vulgarities ,i was supposed to have you clean me with your tongue, a soft giggle , next time I promise, her hand cupping my balls ,slowly squeezing .
She hadn't figured out that even though I loved pain it was before orgam not after ,or perhaps she did know . As I gasped she murmured .you like this ,squeezing harder .
Not right now I managed to squeak out ,I like it before and during sex not after .
Better get used it ,really squeezing ,then stopping as she realised how much pain she was inflicting .
Umm poor baby ,wants his nuts squeezed but not to hard .well from now on I will decide when and how long ,ok with you ?
Yes yes ,do what you want anything ,anything you want .

I couldn't have been more pleased ,a little puzzled yes well more than a little One doesn't go from being a meek mild lover to a dominant one over night .
Pat had another meeting with Fran leaving me to ponder what had happened ,I picked up the book that had least been partly responsible for Pats transformation ,continuing to read where I had left off earlier
It wasn't difficult to figure out how Pat had learned what a submissive guy wanted ,The intro spelled it out .Starting at a very mild sort of domination leading to a full blown Mistress slave relationship ,step by step it led the reader through the ins and outs .The last chapter telling the domme exactly how to treat her sub ,it read more like a porn novel then an instruction book,made me wonder about Fran and Bobs relationship ,surely I thought she had to have experienced of what she wrote .On thinking back on the few occasions that we had met socially and in hindsight it became clear that Bob,through his actions was indeed submissive to Fran I had not connected their relationship as one of domme and sub until I remembered how he always referred to her .On one occasion when Bob decided to get another drink ,Fran overrode him ,You have had enough ,to which he some what shame faced did as he was told . On another occasion they had been here for a bbq ,he was expounding on how he supported a cause when Fran out of the blue told him to shut his mouth ,once more clearly embarrassed he did as he was told ,yes it all came together .
AS I read wondering how far Pat was going to go with her new found power ,I truly hoped she up the ante,dominating me not just in the bedroom but in our live's completely .
Time would tell and perhaps I would regret having her take charge of my life .I reasoned to myself i would always be able to change our relationship if and when I tired of it .The more I read the harder me cock became ,in 4th chapter titled Punishment : How and When ,then the following one titled Rewards almost took my breath away ,no that I had not read stories that covered the same material but the fact that I was on the cusp of having it happen to me ,or at least I had hope Pat would adhere
to the instructions
I had my doubts about a few of the punishments ,they could be damn painful and though I thoroughly enjoyed pain some methods described where going to be mind blowing to say the least ,once more I reasoned to myself I could call a halt at any time,how wrong can a person be

Last edited:
I finished reading the book ,well if Pat took everything to heart that it contained things where going to get interesting .It still seemed like a stretch for her to change from the relatively mild ,rather submissive woman to one who exercised domination in our lives .
In hind site I should have known that she controlled her consulting business with well not quit an iron fist she would brook no nonsense,it was tow the line or get out ,her vision on how the company operated was law ,she could certainly show that same dominance at home ,all it took was a little encouragement and I had most certainly had offered that . Now with her meeting with Fran and the other women teh change was very noticeable ,the group had moved on to a second instruction book written by DR.Crossett ,It layed out a much more precise method of controlling one's spouse .
In the mean time I worked on the list she wanted ,laying out my desires ,I hold nothing back as she had assured me if there where anything she couldn't agree to there would be nothing further said about it she would simply draw a line through my request it would be the end of it

Last edited:
The list ,I sat in front of my computer in word thinking about what to write Should I include my wildest
fantasies,would it throw a damper on what was promising to be a relationship that I had only dared dream of .
Pat in her own words had encouraged me to tell her ,still, I had some reservations .I kinds thought I would hold back in telling her about my extreme fantasies ,such as penis and buttocks branding ,in reality I didn't think I could ever submit to that kind of torture ,at any rate we could address the more extreme issues down the road .So I began .
Would love it if you pinched my nipples ,at any time but especially during sex .

The same except during the actual act of sex of course that you do it to my penis and testicles

Let me give you oral sex and tell me when to do it .How ever I draw the line at using my tongue with out cleaning you first after we have intercourse .

Let me please you by giving you anul/oral .

Use humiliation when ever you feel I need to be taken down a peg or two

Punish me for reasons that require in your estimation using a whip ,rod .paddle or indeed any thing you feel is appropriate

Set out a schedule of chores that I need to do take the appropriate action if i screw up

I do not want you to humiliate me in front of family or friends

Last at least for now ,as I didn't want to get over the top outrageous

I would love you to "peg" me and all that it entails ,to hear you say I am going to fuck you .

I sat for a bit wondering if the list was going to far ,after all we were brand new to the whole BDSM
lifestyle ,well it happened even happened yet ,I could only hope .
Pat returned with the second volume of Fran's instructional book .I offered her the list which she took with a smile .Well lets see what my pervery husband likes ,patting my cheek before settling in at her desk to check it out .
I took the opportunity to peruse the booklet.To my surprise it contained a lot of what I had been afraid to write in my wants ,it even touched on branding al though a foot note cautioned that further studies would be covered in a following issue .
My heart beat faster ,my breathing grew shallow as I read ,wow if Pat only applied a very small portion of what Fran had written it was going to be a wild ride ,my dick almost hurt as I continued on reading .
Hey she grinned ,I see your enjoying the book ,it was obvious from the bulge in the front of my pants or are you just happy to see me ,she ran her hand over my crotch ,this to was some thing new as she never instigated and kind of sexual touching .
Both I retorted ,this is some kind of book and you are always a huge turn on for me ,I keep telling you that but have a hard time convincing you ,you are the hottest woman on earth ,I love you more than life its self ,taking her in my arms kissing her .
We broke ,sit she ordered ,handing me the paper that I had given her .
She had drawn an X through everything I had written ,had added a paragraph that simply stated your wants are unexceptable ,a huge wave of disappointment swept over me until I read further
You have absolutely no say in what my demands are ,i will dictate what happens in our lives ,as for your demand that I spare you from humiliation ,unacceptable ,I will humiliate you at any time ,you will accept it as part of being my submissive .
Your demand and let me make it clear from this pint in time you have right to any demands ,you may ask but no guarantees as for the part of not having to do me with your tongue rest assured that every time we have sex you will use your tongue to bring me to orgasm .You will use your tongue to clean me ,this is not negotiable ,
On occasion you I will use you mouth to lick me after I pee ,I am looking forward more than I can say
to "fucking you" .I will decide what else it will entail no doubt in my mind you will suck the dildo that I use ,
You see my darling husband she spoke ,as you have been dreaming about they are about to become reality ,Fran and I have discussed your becoming my complete ,to use the term slave .
She is fully qualified to advise me as she and her husband live the lifestyle . I will give you time let all this sink in ,if you refuse your fantasies will never be realized .if you refuse we will I hope continue
to live as we have done ,rather dull and boring .I tell you now I love you and hope you accept what I have suggested ,
She kissed me ,my cock pressing into her ,so my big strong hubby how do you want to play this .
It took no time for me to formulate my answer .I agree to everything but can we discuss the humiliation part and the using my tongue to clean you after sex ,
Your purpose from this day forward is to obey ,she giggled at the words as if we were getting married ,is to obey my every wish and command ,my demands are not negotiable,
If you at any time want out of our agreement all you need to do is tell me ,if you do anything thing to displease me your punishment will be swift and sever ,I haven't mentioned punishment as I am going to explain to you how it happen .
After talking to Fran she laid out the procedure in that it will not be the stuff of fantasy ,it will hurt and hurt badly ,after all to punish someone to give them what they crave defeats the whole purpose of punishment ,Fran has volunteered to be present for the session ,she has assured me that it won't be long before you deliberately screw up to test water so to speak .
I accept ,I will happily became you slave ,my voice broke ,she happily accepted ,I figured once we began this way f life I could convince her to let me out of the distasteful parts .

Last edited:
Life continued on pretty much as usual ,no huge difference ,the sex life thought improved a 100 % ,I had hoped to even demanded that I wouldn't be required to go down on her after ejaculating ,I went so far as to pull out ,cuming on her tummy .
She made no bones about what I as to do ,Lick it off or no more sex ,it was rather ironic that she had gone from a woman to whom oral sex was revolting to one whom loved it ,probably figured in with her being able to order me to do it .
To see the transformation going from a submissive type person to one that was now very domineering and getting more so it seemed every day was a revelation that I would have had a difficult time believing was possible Yet it manifested itself daily ,it seemd to show in her businesses as well as the bottom line improved vastly .When asked she chalked it up to being able to speak directly to employees who weren't towing the line ,her new found power let her get rid a couple ,it improved the whole out
look for the rest of the staff,knowing she was firmly in charge .
Pats twice weekly meetings with Fran reinforced her new self .She was at times giddy when she got back home ,I kinda wondered what really went on when the tow got together but chalked it up my
male fascination with all things female .
There were no other chores for me to do as is so common in bdsm lifestyles ,we had a maid come in daily to do the cleaning ,laundry and so on . One thing did change ,I did the cooking ,or at least I was responsible for dinner which was no big deal as I stopped on most nights to pick up take out ,Friday and Saturday we dinned at the club .
It seemd to be the perfect solution to my fantasy ,not overtly being treated as a slave ,the term I never liked ,rather being called most anything else ,which she did bed pencil dick ,you dick is so small ,your not much of a man ,and so on .It was all straight out of the book of course as my cock was average ,when she would order me to go down on her the name calling would escalate as she got hotter ,sissy and faggot where favorites ,threatening to get real man to satisfy her .
It was a Friday evening ,I had decided we would eat at the club or if she wanted some where else ,As I entered the house the smell of food got my attention real quick ,she was standing in the kitchen
her back to me wearing a robe ,the aroma coming from take out chicken.I came up behind ,put m arms around her ,nuzzling her neck ,A pleasant surprise I muttered ,my hand going under her robe cupping a bare breast .
I have another surprise for you,so dinner will have to wait .At that she turned ,it was as obvious the tent protruding from from the front of her robe ,She slowly undid the belt ,a 10 inch cock stuck out .Kissing me ,were going to play out one of your favorite fantasies,I'm going to fuck you but before that happens your going to strip ,get on your knees and suck my cock .
She was right of course it was a fantasy of mine to have her tell me she is going to fuck me ,not so sure about the sucking part but willing to obey her.
Right here,in the kitchen ? No faggot out in the street ,her snide remark took me aback ,it was then I noticed to wine bottle and the third book of the trilogy Ok the wine certainly loosened her inhibitions
,I was more than happy to comply with her commands ,standing naked ,my cock at full attention .
Get on your knees faggot ,you know you cant wait to have my cock in your faggot mouth ,then I'm going to fuck you so hard the neighbors will be wondering the hell all the noise it about .
On my knees ,the realistic looking penis was right at my face ,I had a sudden doubt as to what I was about to do ,it was one thing to fantasies a completely different story to be faced with a cock ,
She lifted the glass took a large swallow ,well bitch get at it ,to make matters worse eh held her mobile phone ,no doubt to take photos ,for what reason I couldn't figure out
To say I was in seventh heaven would be quit accurate ,my dream come true as the head of the cock went into my mouth .being on my knees in front of the woman I adored ,sucking the strap on cock sticking out from her ,
My sensibilities returned however when Pat mutters ,Fran is going to be so proud of me when she see's the pictures .I pulled back ,protesting that this was private ,not for other eyes .The slap along side of my face ,suck the fucking cock you cock sucking faggot bitch ,then a giggle ,suck it good then I'll give you the second part of your dream .

Last edited:
The camera was a bit of a shock ,pictures ? I thought the purpose of taking them would apply to some one who was about to be black mailed in some fashion ,however on thinking ,yes this was a form of black mail although not the typical way .she was in fact proving to Fran that she had control over me .
In actual fact the thrill of having Fran see me on my knees sucking a cock albeit a plastic one was one of my dreams about being humiliated ,I had not admitted to Pat or any one else that another of my fantasies was to be ordered to service another man ,with an audience .I had no idea if the opportunity presented its self if I could do so ,a little thrill went through me thinking about it ,if in fact Pat ordered it
I smiled a little ,what could I do but obey ,if Fran or others where in attendance it would ad to degradation .
Pat pulled out the dildo ,on the bed she ordered ,ass up ,I'm going to fuck you ,a little nervous giggle from her ,more pictures ,my hairy ass in the air .
UUmm were going to have to do something about all this hair ,when I'm done fucking you, we'll give you a hair cut .She eased a finger covered in lubrication into my asshole .I had played around with a dildo that I kept hidden so it wasn't a complete new feeling , like getting ones prostrate checked only her finger went in a lot further ,She still held the camera ,recording every thing

Last edited:
She ,well we as we where both participating should have used more lubrication ,as the sex experts tell you ,use more than you think you will need ,then double it .Due to the position she had me in ,my nuts hung down ,never having seen them in quit this fashion ,she at first cupped them ,then with out warning gave them a hard squeeze ,Mistaking my groan of pain for pleasure she twisted the ball sack ,gave them a hard slap drawing more groans .
You like this don't you ,its to bad when you asked me to squeeze them a long time ago I didn't listen .another hard squeeze ,well from now on I will do what you want .
I have read on how to do this ,she shoved a lubed finger into my asshole ,but it going to be trail and error I'm afraid ,shoving in another finger .
I was beside my self with lust ,here was I about to be ass fucked by a beautiful woman who was also
my wife ,Could it get any better .
Her phone sounded ,she had recently changed to ring tone to the music of " I am woman hear me
roar" Fran's voice came through ,she had obviously been watching
Just ram it in darling ,he wants you to hurt him,in this case oblige him .put a little more lube on your cock ,don't ease it in ,ram it home ,I do love it when a man screams ,in fact hubby is going to be doing it shortly .
Pat did as Fran instructed ,she drove the cock deep inside me ,indeed my squeal of pain was all Fran could have hoped for ,my begging for Pat to ease off did nothing to slow her down ,I caught an, oh baby make the faggot hurt, fuck his ass good .
She laughed I'm off the find Bob ,I think he's hiding .hugs and kisses baby talk to ya later keep recording ,love ya .
AS the cock rasped in and out of me it was very apparent there was some thing going on between my wife and her friend .right at this moment however I was in to much pain to give it a lot of thought.
Thankfully she grew tried of fucking me .Pulling the cock out ,I gave a huge sigh of relief ,it wasn't at all what I had perceived in my fantasy ,I really had no idea that it would be this painful ,being as it was the first time I could only hope it would be more enjoyable in future as I was pretty sure there would be plenty more

Last edited:
The relief was short lived.Pat stood beside the bed ,the cock jutting out ,covered in filth ,I hadn't yet learned to give myself an enema before being fucked .
On your knees bitch ,she still held the camera , an evil grin on her face I'm going to show you why I bought this ejaculating dildo .
The woman in the sex shop had shown her this very cock ,you load it either with his cum, or you can buy the
artificial in a container that we carry ,my bitch assures me that it tastes just like the real thing ,she went on extolling the more expensive dildo ..
I am so sorry Pat I began ,there is nothing in this world that can make me do what you want ,she had ordered me to suck the dirty cock and lick it clean .Its not only a huge health risk I continued but the very thought makes me want to puke .
I was taking a stand ,I love you more than life it's self but this is going to to far .
Strange you should refuse ,one of your fantasies is to have me order you to give me anal oral ,you want to stick your tongue up my ass ,now when at at the first time I want you to do some thing distasteful you refuse .It would appear that we need to reevaluate the whole relationship .I love you as well but,she drew out the but its not much of a Domme Sub lifestyle if every time I tell you do something that you have a problem obeying me ,well you can see the difficulty .
So you need to decide ,are you willing to continue on ,or quit ,because I'm not willing to continue just for your sexual satisfaction .I have grown quit found of being in charge ,but I want it one hundred percent of the time not only when you feel like participating,So you have a choice my love either get on your knees ,beg me to let you suck and clean my cock or we can resume our mundane lives .
Decision time ,I dropped to my knees ,figuring this ,what we had going was to good to let go .
Please Miss let me suck your cock .

To follow through with what Pat demanded was truly disgusting ,sure I had imagined this taking place ,but in my fantasy ,in real life it was an entirely different story ,I closed my eyes to avoid seeing the filthy cock in front of me .
Open your eyes bitch ,it seemd Pat was ahead of me ,look at what your about to have in your mouth ,or would you rather I walk away .
No Pat I begged ,I'll do what you want .It only lasted a few seconds ,enough for me to start retching
I made it to the toilet in the nic of time ,puking my guts out ,I couldn't stop ,I barfed until it became dry heaves ,.
I swore to myself it would never happen again ,never would I let myself be so degraded .Alas I was to be proved wrong ,Fran was back on the phone ,Pat had it on speaker ,good job Pat now make him finish the job .
She turned my head ,standing next to me the cock still fastened to her ,you head her now finish . I was a bit confused as I had cleaned it ,figuring the worst was over I took the thing back in my mouth.
I had forgotten about the ejaculating feature,my mouth was suddenly filled with horrible tasting cum like substance .I had like most other boys in their youth tasted a bit of my own gizz after jacking off .this was as the saleswoman had promised tasted like the real thing ,I managed at Pats behest to swallow a good part of it much to her delight ,
She laughingly squeaked into the phone ,he's doing it . make him lick up what he's spilled from the floor ,Fran giving advice ,that Pat followed .Well lick it up bitch, another giggle as I obeyed .
This is great she spoke to Fran ,having him grovel ,I have never felt so empowered ,I love it .
Told you so ,once you get the power its mind blowing as long as you continue to use it ,I don't see a problem with your bitch giving you any grief unless its to be punished ,we went over that in our last session remember Now I need to tend to my own slut ,he is waiting to be whipped for some reason or other ,I don't remember why now but who the hell cares I enjoy hearing him yelp ,Kisses and hugs babe .

Last edited:
It was all happening to fast ,Pat had gone from being a docile good little wife to a raging dominatrix ,the more she and Fran got together the worse she got ,I suppose it could also be called better ,as I was for the most part had never been so satisfied .I was living the dream ,some thing probably 99% of male submissive's would never get to experience ,even if they went to a professional .
A pro domme might be able to satisfy the longings for a short while ,even then the dominatrix would be smart enough not to push the limits of the paying customer ,there are after all laws agonist such activities ,there are enough self righteous law makers/enforcer's who when away from prying eyes might be doing exactly the same thing ,only to pursue those who are vulnerable to climb the ladder .
To live the life style is a completely different ball game ,to give up most all decision making added to what I loved .
It was a Sunday after noon ,I had just finished a run ,feeling pretty damn good ,Fran's car was in the circular drive way ,strange as Pat had no mention of her stopping in.

On entering the house ,I had it in mind to pop my head in to say hello .Pat and Fran where sitting side by side on the couch ,rather close I thought .Hi I waved ,I'm going to shower .
In here ,Pat' voice sounded pissed ,I protested ,I"m hot and sticky ,I'll be back in a minute .
You'll do what your mistress tells you to do,her order sent a shiver straight to my cock ,Fran's voice as cold as Pat's .I swallowed ,coming further into the room .umm I might smell a bit trying to lighten the mood with a laugh .
What did I tell you last Saturday ,tell Mistress Fran . I had to think for a second ,oh yeah ,well I began now embarrassed, stammering a little , Mike called and wanted me to go golfing ,I told him I didn't want to go .
Pardon,where those your exact words .her eye brow raised .Tell Fran exactly how it went .
Mike called ,I began ,I mentioned it to Pat ,I hesitated ,now really feeling humiliated ,she told me I couldn't and I had to tell Mike that my wife wouldn't let me .I stared at the floor remembering the disbelieve in Mike's voice ,She wont let you ,what the fuck Theo ,are you that pussy whipped ,I don't believe it .
So you decided after I told you that you needed permission to golf or anything else for that matter you took it on your self to disobey me and go out yesterday with out my knowledge or permission ,is that correct ?
That fucking Hilda ,she must have blown the whistle on me .How else could Pat have kown ,we went to a course some miles away not at the club .
I squirmed ,well I didn't think I could reach you .I searched for an excuse .
Bullshit, you are such a fucking liar I gave you a direct order and you chose to disobey ,you worthless piece of shit .She turned to Fran ,shall we begin .

Fran sat smiling as Pat berated me ,it would seem that she brought out the worst in my wife ,my once loving spouse ,at least in Fran's company had changed into a vicious shrew ,this was not what I had been bargaining for when I entered into the whole domme/sub relationship .
I had enough ,turning I went to shower ,I needed time to digest the going's on ,yes the sex was great
Pat had become a changed woman ,she was open to all and any thing in our sex lives and I had to admit I loved it ,the thrill of her torturing me ,there was no other word for it ,it was torture plain and simple.
AS I made my way to the bedroom ,her cold voice cut through the air . If you don't get back here ,its over ,as I kept walking her voice grew anxious ,Theo get back here now .
I kept walking ,stripping off ,getting into the shower my head full of what if's ,would it be so bad having obeyed her ,was what I was giving up worth more than what I had dreamed of .
The longer I thought about it ,the more I began to doubt my actions . I toweled ,hoping that she would be waiting in the bedroom ,no luck .I could hear them talking ,Fran explaining that it is quit normal to have a submissive who has had second doubts and give it a little time for the sub to realize what they would be giving up .
My actions to a T ,what to do now, how could I redeem our relationship ,to take it back to when this whole experiment had started .
I fully realized it was my decision to make ,what to do what to do .
Fran and Pat where still in deep discussion when I made my way back into the room .
Can we talk in private ,I knew my voice was whinny ,sounding like I was begging ,I couldn't help it on seeing Pat her skirt pulled up exposing her thighs all my thoughts went straight to my cock ,I guess true that a guy thinks with with his dick not his brain .
You can say whatever you have to say in front of Fran ,you have seriously crossed the line with your actions ,I don't even know if I want to hear what you have to say,if its to try to wiggle your way out of
disobeying me then you can forget it ,I don't want to hear it .
Please let me explain .I was now full on begging ,she knew it and I knew it .I was a momentary lapse in judgement on my part but you have to realize that its important for me to save a little face when I deal with friends or colleagues .
She held up her hand ,I don't want to hear your sniveling ,you fucked up big time if you want to continue ,I don't want to hear excuses .Before you say another word ,you will strip ,I want you naked ,I want Fran to see what a miserable little penis I have to put up with .
A rush went straight to my balls ,I could feel my face blush as I took in what she demanded ,it was now or never .Fran sat with s shit eating grin on her face ,legs crossed ,showing a lot of thigh ,I had never looked at her as any thing sexual ,that changed in a heartbeat as the option lay before me .

Last edited:
Once again I had to weigh my options .Yes it was true ,Pat had fulfilled her end of the bargain we had made ,even though at the start with some reluctance , She metamorphosed into a full blown domme ,although from outward appearances not may would have guessed ,that I ,to use an old phrase ,a captain of industry would be groveling under the thumb of my wife .
To say that under Fran's tutelage ,Pat had blossomed, would be quit accurate She was at her finest after a meeting with her,now as they sat together on the sofa ,Pat seemd to feed off Fran .
My desire to be humiliated kicked in ,this is what I had dreamed of ,being ordered to strip in front of two women ,what could be better ?
Still the mere thought of doing so was so embarrassing ,caused me to have second thoughts ,it was later the Pat confided she had no doubt I would obey, well perhaps just a smidgen ,she now knows me oh so well .

And so I overcame my initial reluctance ,well not over but enough that i wanted desperately to continue the relationship we had I pulled of my tee shirt . Nice titties Fran smirked ,your going to have to outfit him with a bra .
It was true ,in middle age I had gotten a bit soft and as in most cases with men my tits had grown ,not as you might see when i have my shirt on ,it didn't even bother me in the gym as a large percentage of the men had the same issue .None the less it made me acutely aware of the fact
Oh so nice to pinch his nipples Pat laughed ,they hang down just enough to get a good grip .
You need to think about getting clamps ,I use them on Bob all the time,he never gets to fuck me with out them .
It was strange to hear her talk about fucking ,it never crossed my mind that she and her husband had sexual relations ,but then why wouldn't they she no doubt had some to degrade her husband while he satisfied her .
I hesitated for a moment Well get on with it ,its what you have fantasied about ,Pat was enjoying herself ,a lot .
I dropped my pants ,then my shorts ,holding my hand over my crotch ,My face hot with embarrassment ,
Aw he's shy ,move you hands ,let Fran see what I have to contend with ,Pats voice grew more excited as I humiliated my self further by dropping my hands to my sides
A loud guffaw from Fran made me want to run from the room,you weren't kidding when you said his dick is small ,she continued top comment ,why I have seen bigger cocks on boys ,how on earth does he ever satisfy you with that miserable little thing ,you need a lover with a man size penis .Fran was in full blown degrading mood , making snide remarks ,calling me pencil dick ,not quit a man ,
It was quit obvious the whole scene was turning Pat on ,very flushed ,breathing faster and the most obvious was her hand on Fran's bare thigh
Yeah she managed get out ,but I have taken your advice ,after we screw he has to eat me until I cum .
Fran turned to her ,he's not the only one who wants to eat you and make you cum .To my astonishment they kissed ,hands sliding up each others legs

Pat had confided in me after we where first married ,this was after consuming a few glasses of wine
that she had given making out with another girl a try while still in university ,It was a one time thing ,yes it had turned her on but she decided she was heterosexual or at the very least perhaps a bit on the bi side ,it certainly seemed to be the case as the 2 women groped,kissing each other ,
Fran broke it off ,shit I have to go ,I have a counseling session with a client in half an hour ,she smiled ruefully ,we'll have to continue on at another time .
Pat was disappointed ,but you said you where going to help with his punishment ,now do I have to let him get away with the disrespect he has shown ?
Fran grew stern ,none of that ,you have the booklet and I have told you exactly how to go about applying it ,now don't whine or I may have to come back later and punish you .
Pat's voice was hushed ,yes Ma-am I'm sorry I don't want to make you angry ,please forgive me .
I forgive you darling ,Fran now consoling her ,juts remember what I have told you ,you really can't do a lot of damage if you stick to what I have taught you ,and remember he wants it a lot more than you want to give it ,She gave her a kiss , strode past me ,reaching out giving my nuts a hard slap, happy whipping and was gone .
I took all this in with complete astonishment ,to the point I had forgotten I was naked ,bent over from the blow to my balls ,trying to gather my voice ,we need to talk I gasped ,my dick raising to the occasion .

Pats demeanor changed as soon as Fran left ,she stood in front of me ,reached for my cock ,wrapping her gingers around it ,giving me a kiss ,don't you dare cum ,or I'll have to whip this ,
It took a huge effort on part not to blow my load right there on teh spot ,after all I just juts seen my wife make out with another woman ,had been humiliated and indeed it had been and still was the very thing I had dreamed about ,being punched in the nuts ,my wife looking on ,smiling as I groaned in agony now moving her hand up and down my cock ,yeah it took a massive effort on my part not to cum

She dropped her hand to my balls ,cupping them gently ,like one would hold a couple of birds eggs . I loved it when she would hold them .
I know how much you like me to do this she grinned but I also know how much you love to have me squeeze them .I could see how it affected you when Fran hit your nuts her hand beginning to tighten ,instant hard on ,I guess I haven't been paying enough attention to your wants ,you used to ask me to squeeze them ,I was always afraid of hurting you ,now I know its the pain that you crave .
I groaned as her fingers separated them taking one ,closing it in her fist ,then moving her hand so that my nut stuck out the end of her fist ,with out warning she drove her other fist into my exposed testicle ,I
gasped not able to draw breath ,moaning in pain ,
See you love it and since I have been seeing Fran I now know who much it turns you on ,her breathing grew sharp,I held my crotch ,trying to keep it together.
Move you hand baby ,she pulled it away ,taking my other nut in her fist ,repeating her earlier actions
driving her closed fist into my unprotected nut sack .
I dropped to my knees groaning in agony trying desperately not to puke ,it didn't go unnoticed to her that I still had a raging erection
Get up she ordered her voice now filled with lust,fuck that turns me on ,I would never have thought I would love to do this to you .
I regained my feet ,hoping it was over by the same token wanting more ,it came again ,this time I juts made it to the bathroom ,barfing my guts out .
When you done cleaning up come into the bedroom,her voice filled with excitement
Lying on the bed ,naked her legs apart ,her hips moving in a slow rotation ,show me what your tongue is made for baby .umm if your really good I'll let you fuck me .
I dove in like a man possessed .the pain all but forgotten
You like the taste ,her question needed no answer ,I gave a muffled re pounce as her thighs tightened trapping my head between them ,
For me there in no better feeling in the world than to feel a woman's thighs on each side of my face
even better than cuming ,now especially being told to do it added to the pleasure .
It took a very short time for her to go into a frenzy of orgasm ,at one point I was a little concerned about my neck ,she settled into a tremor ,in a husky voice ,do my ass ,pulling her lags up to give me access to her rosebud ,flicking my tongue ,pushing at her brown spot ,hearing her sigh of pleasure

Back