The Couch (closed for BeachBum25)

Michael held Rene close. It was mind boggling the attachment he felt toward this woman. Not only was she beautiful and had an incredible body, but her mind ability to use the spoken word to ignite sparks was unlike anything he had ever experienced. Was it love? He wasn’t sure, but it was amazing.

He looked in the direction of the voice, but did not let go over his wonderful lover. He was upset with the interruption. It wasn’t that he didn’t want to be pampered, however, he was not happy that she had entered without them granting her access.

“No. We will not be requiring your services Greta. However, if you leave your oils with Nina, I am sure that I will be able to put them to good use. Also, Nina, if you could draw us a nice, hot bubble bath, I would greatly appreciate it.”

He smiled at both women and led Rene to the bathroom. “Doc, I think we should shower first and get the sweat off of our bodies before we get into the bath.” He wrapped his arms around Rene from behind and pulled her back to him.

Michael whispered in her ear, “You are so amazing. I can’t get enough of you. I love the push and pull between us; the Yin and the Yang. I enjoy your company and I love your hot body. Don’t think I am letting you go anytime soon...... if ever.”
 
Rene was in heaven. She kissed Michael as his hands massaged and felt her like the first time he had ever touched a woman. Her physical satisfaction only intensified with his kind words.

Rene looked at the statuesque masseuse and smiled sympathetically as she knew Gretta was disappointed not to get her hands on Michael. Nina was obedient and glanced in more than a passing way at Rene piqueing her interest.

Rene moaned as Michael got to his feet and held out his hand to pull her up. Gretta turned and got back on the elevator as Michael dismissed Nina with the tub filling and shower running.

"Will there be anything else sir?" Nina asked submissively.

Rene smiled at the petite woman as Michael said "no" firmly.

In the shower Rene washed every inch of Michael's body until his cock was thick with life but not hard. She then stood and let him do the same.

"This feels like a dream" Rene sighed as his soapy hands caressed her shoulders and neck, her arms and breasts. He slid his hands between her legs where his seed was running down her legs with the warm shower water. He washed her knees and feet then she turned . Erotically she closed her eyes feeling his hand moved up her thighs to her buttocks and then sliding down against her tender button. Strong and invigorated he kneaded her back muscles until his hand were in her hair massaging her scalp,

Rene moaned and eventually turned back to her lover.

She kissed him as they gently explored each other's mouth and suckled on the other's tongue as it penetrated their lips. Soapy hands gliding over their sun licked flesh.

Rene looked into Michael's eyes "bath?" she breathed as if from a dream. She felt him release her and she turned the faucet off and stepped out onto the cool marble floor and walked to the tub and slowly submerged into the bubbles. She watched Michael's beautiful young body standing next tot he tub with water still dripping from his skin.

"Champagne?" Rene asked up at him as her eyes slid from his to his rippled abs and then to what had given her ecstasy like nothing before. "And while you get that think about our next location..." her smile seemed to make his cock throb with life bring a bigger smile to her face.
 
Michael went into the other room, still naked, in search of a bottle of champagne. After finding the bottle, and 2 champagne flutes, he returned to the bathroom and looked down at Rene soaking in the tub. “You look amazing sitting there Doc.”

After popping the cork on the champagne bottle, Michael poured a little of the champagne into the tub. “You deserve to bathe in it as well as drink it “. He then poured 2 glasses and handed one to Rene. Once he sat the bottle on the floor, within arms reach of the tub, Michael climbed into the tub behind Rene.

He poured a little champagne over Rene’s shoulder. Leaning down, Michael kissed and licked and sucked the champagne from her flesh as he wrapped an arm around her and pulled her back to him. He cupped her breast and teased her nipple with his fingers as he nibbled her shoulder; leaving his mark on her.

Whispering into her ear, “I want our next adventure to involve the ocean. I don’t care when or where. I want you as the waves crash around us and the water flows back to the sea. We can ride one another as we ride the waves.” Michael kissed her ear and then explored it with his tongue.
 
Rene tastes the champagne and Michael's lips and teeth on her shoulder are divine but his desire for the ocean sets off something she had not known was within her.

"Yes Michael, take me in the ocean, let the waves rock us as we are one" she moans running her hand along his thigh and hip. "I want that too. Tonight, in the dark, with the moon above and the world below, OH take me Michael yes" she sighed excitedly.
 
Michael set his glass off th the side of the tub and wrapped both arms around Rene. His hands cupped her wonderful breasts as his lips continued to move over her shoulders and neck. It felt so good to have her in his arms.

“I am going to take you in the ocean tonight Doc. This is just the beginning of an adventure that will exceeded your wildest of fantasies. Our journey together is going to be like nothing you could have ever imagined.”

He caressed her breasts firmly and rolled her nipples between his fingers. His cock grew harder as he thought of them together in the ocean and he caressed her tits harder as he thought more about it. “I will have you over and over..... here and anywhere else we want to be.”
 
Back
Top