I probably shouldn't...

...to go to bed. It's been a hard and long day. And I feel more tired than for a long time. Just one of those days where coffee seem to have no effect, the computer screen at work seems to have letters that makes no sense, and your head keeps telling you you are useless and can't do anything. I have those days quite a lot. Especially during winter. When the world seems to get cold and dark around you, not willing to give even a hint of sun or warmth.

...to reconsider my wants and needs. I keep saying I know what I want, but do I really? And am I ready to take the chances and risks to get it? Or will I keep going in the same direction and stay lonely?

...to reconsider what I think about myself. Is my perception of me the same as what others have. Do they see me as the person I try so hard to be? The person I really am! Or do I appear to be something else - and if so, whose fault is that - mine?

...to post some new pics. Since you people have waiting patiently and had to read through my ramblings for once.

View attachment 1103362
View attachment 1103363
View attachment 1103364

Wow. As usual, I get busy with the vagaries of life and end up away from Lit for a while, only to return and find you have posted so many stunning and sexy photos of yourself. I think all I can offer is a heartfelt "Thank you for sharing."

As for your comments on your want, needs, wishes, and risks, it's very hard to say. I personally went through some things that had made me decide that the risks were no longer worth the rewards and staying lonely was a better option. That has gone on for about a year and a half, and now I'm in a similar situation as you - thinking maybe it's time to take some risks again... but it's not an easy decision to make and I frequently find reasons to put off making any changes. Now, I'm thinking it's better to move forward under my own power than just drift along, so some changes are slowly being made.

As for how you're perceived by others - I think it's more important to worry about yourself and your own feelings - if you're happy with who you are, then there is nothing to worry about. There is nothing to be gained in trying to change yourself just to please others. I stopped trying that a while ago, and it's made me a happier person, and I find I end up making friends with good people who appreciate me for who I am.

Just some rambling thoughts on my part, on this dreary, rainy, cold evening. All the best to you.

1. LOVE your pics, thanks for posting!
2. So what kinda changes you thinking,work,living space,bf,yoga vs spinning?
3. I love me the redheads,fiesty,sexy and a hint of crazy..its the passion,it runs deep!
4.Love your pics,its worth repeating I think.
5. So the rambling bug bite you to,well babe it is your thread.
6. If....I was closer and IF..you liked me I would so love to be your bf or sexy toy,never sure about the final score on that? ;P
7. In life we must play out a role when needed,enforcer,lover,asshat,question asker,etc...knowing what and when is the hardest part .
All my best AG and your still gonna around Lit right?, who else will let me ramble and then flash me....:(

lovely pictures very beautiful and tasteful I hope you post more I prefer the in colour ones but no complaints :)

...to go to bed. It's been a hard and long day. And I feel more tired than for a long time. Just one of those days where coffee seem to have no effect, the computer screen at work seems to have letters that makes no sense, and your head keeps telling you you are useless and can't do anything. I have those days quite a lot. Especially during winter. When the world seems to get cold and dark around you, not willing to give even a hint of sun or warmth.

...to reconsider my wants and needs. I keep saying I know what I want, but do I really? And am I ready to take the chances and risks to get it? Or will I keep going in the same direction and stay lonely?

...to reconsider what I think about myself. Is my perception of me the same as what others have. Do they see me as the person I try so hard to be? The person I really am! Or do I appear to be something else - and if so, whose fault is that - mine?

...to post some new pics. Since you people have waiting patiently and had to read through my ramblings for once.

View attachment 1103362
View attachment 1103363
View attachment 1103364
consider this, not much changes in life, yet, it is the perception that changes. As the ancient adage goes, 'before enlightenment; carry water, chop wood. After enlightenment; carry water, chop wood.'
the path to self realization is a journey that is within. be grateful and smile...your peception will change and so will you!

I just remembered why I love my thread and posting pics so much. Because you guys are so appreciative!
I love my followers! You are all so great, and actually take the time to read what I write as well as look at the pics.
Thank you. Playgrounds are so much nicer when the other kids don't push you off the swing....

I just remembered why I love my thread and posting pics so much. Because you guys are so appreciative!
I love my followers! You are all so great, and actually take the time to read what I write as well as look at the pics.
Thank you. Playgrounds are so much nicer when the other kids don't push you off the swing....

Push you OFF the swing never. Join you in the swing oh yea....

Images are forming right now....

Good morning, sweetness - just checking in to see how you're doing (and to give your thread a friendly bump 'cuz that's the kind of friend I am....).

You're getting some great advice here; I know how hard it can be to actually heed it sometimes. Hang in there; sorry to hear you're in a bit of a rough patch and hope you're feeling better today. :rose::rose::rose::rose:

I'll be at the monkey bars if you need me, not read the thread ,then I'never know anything!
Stay away from the slide the rambling kids always hang around there, wink ,wink

I'll be at the monkey bars if you need me, not read the thread ,then I'never know anything!
Stay away from the slide the rambling kids always hang around there, wink ,wink

Yea but it is a special kind of slide, it is more a slide and glide the motion can be kind of interesting when coupled with a red haired beauty.

So true and then so highly sought after, redhead demon in bed,just saying!

AG, AG oh man did she fall off the slide?
Oh I think the raambling kids got her,more coffee and does anyone have a USA Today and some crayons?
AG walk towards the sound of my voice, and yes that bludge does mean I'm happy to see you!
:rose:

All rumours - you've got nothing on me!

I will answer with another pic....interpret as you like:

A bit nippy.JPG

No dude all the voices in my head say your crazy and they really really like AG's last set of pics!

See she likes us back,life is good, AG you really are sexy and being smart adds to it like gas poured on a fire, word pictures brought to you via sesame street todays letter is N as in naughty,nice and nipples :rose:

As I said....crazy...both of you...though in different ways and to different degrees!

None the less: crazy!

See she likes us back,life is good, AG you really are sexy and being smart adds to it like gas poured on a fire, word pictures brought to you via sesame street todays letter is N as in naughty,nice and nipples :rose:

I thought it was the letter S as in suck slurp and slobber....

Oh sorry I was looking at yesterdays episode, I yeild to you sir and AG I love that outfit!
And I think of it as a fun crazy!

Back