Craziest place you've had sex

Behind a city centre church where we could be sewn from a large shop window. (My family hated her but she was a good fuck)
In a hospital room with nurses walking past.
Broad daylight in a tent at a festival.

The captains quarters on the Jolly Roger pirate cruise ship in Barbados...eye eye.the captain was hot, but the first mate was hotter...

The captains quarters on the Jolly Roger pirate cruise ship in Barbados...eye eye.the captain was hot, but the first mate was hotter...

I live there 5 months of the year, been on the JR 3 times & the only crazy was the amount of rum or Banks put away. I never even thought about sex while on the ship lol

I still say for me was all over the cabin of a private jet with hubby & my GF with the pilots staying in the cockpit

L:rose:

I live there 5 months of the year, been on the JR 3 times & the only crazy was the amount of rum or Banks put away. I never even thought about sex while on the ship lol

I still say for me was all over the cabin of a private jet with hubby & my GF with the pilots staying in the cockpit

That is fucking hot

The rum punch is dangerous... And the jellyfish...yikes!

was that a regular charter who offers the Mile high experience? We want to try it and have heard there are some charters expressly for it.

was that a regular charter who offers the Mile high experience? We want to try it and have heard there are some charters expressly for it.

I chickened out countless times going to the washroom with hubby on commercial airlines. My father in law belongs to a private jet company which works like a time share. So when we went down last summer is when it happened.
Lots of room without worries of getting caught or being rushed :)

Back seat of a car.

Doesn't sound crazy does it.:rolleyes:
There were 6 people in the car in total.
Back seat - Me, my girlfriend (on my knee), her twin sister, a friend
Front of car - girlfriends mother (passenger), Father (driving)

It's not classed as proper sex but I received a handjob from my step-sister under a blanket on a Boeing 757 on the way back from Cyprus.

The tension had been building all holiday.

In the teacher's lounge with another teacher. There were no kiddos at school that day.

Movie theater ....normal movie... pretty sure the people a few rows ahead knew what was going on because they kept looking over

I received a thorough cock sucking while standing, at night, in the well lit old style public park band stand area. She asked me to stand and face the lake while she went around to the shrubs and scooted inside. I was compketely visible and no one could see her.

It was very creative of her. She said she liked the way I thanked her.

Back