Hypnosis story help

Joined
Sep 4, 2017
Posts
29
I got an idea for a mind control story where a meek girl is hypnotized to dance. I have three angles to her mind control

1. She is completley changed from shy girl to outgoing diva.

2. She is in a trance while she does her dancing

3. She is compelled to dance under hypnosis, but is aware of it

which angle is best?
 
I got an idea for a mind control story where a meek girl is hypnotized to dance. I have three angles to her mind control

1. She is completley changed from shy girl to outgoing diva.

2. She is in a trance while she does her dancing

3. She is compelled to dance under hypnosis, but is aware of it

which angle is best?

The first one.
 
Maybe first through the third, she overcome her fear and insecurity hiding behind assumption that she is compelled to do it anyway, or just undeniable need to do it if she's not aware of it, and discover side of herself she wasn't aware of.
 
Since hypnosis in the real world is just a way of relaxing you into "pretending together", I think the psychological aspect of the main character being fully aware (but extra susceptible to playing along) could be very hot.
 
What about combining 1 and 3. She is painfully shy and seeks the help of a hypnotist. The hypnotist plants the seed in her that she is no longer shy when she dances and she loses all inhibitions.

After the hypno session she goes to a frat party and once she hears the music and starts dancing she ends up having the night of her life.
 
She deeply loves dancing and have trained all her life privately, but she's extremely shy, humble and insecure. She have extreme stage anxiety and so on, made worse by bad experience by being ridiculed on school stage or something alike.

Now someone, a friend perhaps, offer her what might be the chance of her life, to perform in some exclusive closed venue. It's rather intimate setting so might be not so bad to begin with, but she is still under impression she can't do it, so she seeks help.

She oversell her problem, is misunderstood or maybe the hypnotist isn't as pro as believed, or even there bit of conspiracy influence by the said friend. Possibly, the tight time frame might be source of the error or part of it. Whatever the case, the subliminal correction is a heavy overshoot and she is made to loose all and any inhibitions when dancing for public.

Her promised and meticulously rehashed performance turns into completely improvised strip dance show, followed by public masturbation session. The public is in complete awe however and tries to express their affection in very direct ways and it all eventually spin out of control entirely, delving into all out orgy.

Afterwards she is bewildered and embarrassed by what happened, but also hooked up on the experience of total freedom. And then she receive many recommendations and invitations and so it kickstart her side carrier as hired orgy catalyst for private swinger parties. Outside those performances she continue to be very modest and shy girl however.
 
Back
Top