Story Request

MKitty19

Virgin
Hi,
I’m new to this site, so I’m not sure how it works yet. Is there a space to leave story requests? If so, I have a story idea. I was wondering if someone is willing to bring it to life.

Can you consider writing a story about a ultra girly girl from a conservative upbringing that loses a bet or is blackmailed into going into a barbershop and getting a very masculine haircut like a flattop, crewcut, or high and tight. After leaving the barbershop, the girl is pressured into dressing like a man/butch for a period of time. By the end of the bet or blackmailing time, the girl decides she likes being an ultra butch and celebrates her new identity by buzzing off the rest of her hair and changing her name to something more masc.

Any takers? Thanks for your consideration.
Emma

This does sound like there's going to be a lot of internal discussion on the part of the character. How she feels, how she likes the look - perhaps the feel of being in the chair and the cutting of her hair brings a sexual thrill - she finds her self unwittingly on the edge of orgasm as her locks are shorn?

I also don't find much erotic in the scene as described. Could be it might appeal to the minority culture but that doesn't seem to get much of a look-in here.

I can see three different stories springing from this beginning:

1. We have a conservative girly-girl trying to live as a girly-girl but with short hair and maybe masculine clothing.
  2. We have a conservative girly-girl trying to live as a butch girl.
  3. We have a conservative girly-girl trying to live as a man.
Any one of them could be a good story. But the author has to decide which way it's going to go. Of course it could change part way through, or the MC could be confused about which path she is going to take.

What's erotic about this idea?

Does she get hit on by a femme lady when she's butch and realise she may be bi/lesbian? Something else?
Like I said, this is a story request. I don’t have any erotic details figured out. If someone wants to write this story, that’s for them to decide. I suppose I find transformations erotic: dramatic but realistic changes in appearance and mindset that forces a person to confront a new or repressed side of their identity and sexuality. A ”straight” girl becoming a butch, being hit on by a femme lady, and realizing she may be bi/lesbian is a great example.

This does sound like there's going to be a lot of internal discussion on the part of the character. How she feels, how she likes the look - perhaps the feel of being in the chair and the cutting of her hair brings a sexual thrill - she finds her self unwittingly on the edge of orgasm as her locks are shorn?
Yes, exactly!

I can see three different stories springing from this beginning:

1. We have a conservative girly-girl trying to live as a girly-girl but with short hair and maybe masculine clothing.
  2. We have a conservative girly-girl trying to live as a butch girl.
  3. We have a conservative girly-girl trying to live as a man.
Any one of them could be a good story. But the author has to decide which way it's going to go. Of course it could change part way through, or the MC could be confused about which path she is going to take.
Yes, exactly. 2 and 3 are my favorite options. Either a conservative girly-girl coming to terms with her butch identity or a conservative girly-girl coming to terms with their trans identity and repressed desire to live as a man or nonbinary. Maybe it’s a bit of choose your own adventure. I’m hoping someone will write either one of these scenarios. I’ve had this vague scenario in my mind for a couple weeks, but I’m not a writer, so this story idea currently has no outlet.

Mmmm. Sitting in the barbers' chair as the pretty young female hairdresser trims her locks, and runs her fingers through what's left.....
She gets so aroused at the touch, and realises how much she is enjoying this change.
I'm bi, and can almost feel that arousal as I think of her feelings.

Mmmm. Sitting in the barbers' chair as the pretty young female hairdresser trims her locks, and runs her fingers through what's left.....
She gets so aroused at the touch, and realises how much she is enjoying this change.
I'm bi, and can almost feel that arousal as I think of her feelings.
Yes! And maybe this closeted lesbian or bisexual woman finds herself aroused by the touch of this beautiful barber’s fingers in her hair, so while she initially came in for a few inches off, she finds herself going shorter and shorter until she’s left with a cut that’s so butch that it surprises her. When the pretty fem barber flirts with her and calls her “pretty damn hot,” she’s so aroused she can hardly function. But because she’s also closeted, she panics, pays in a hurry, and nearly runs out of the shop. When she catches an image of herself in the mirror, she has a mild identity crisis. She never thought she’d get turned on by a woman or like haircut that makes her look so tough and edgy. The haircut contrasts with everything she’s wearing, so she feels a bit silly. She finds a place to change her clothes and remove her delicate jewelry and makeup. The image she sees in the mirror is startling, but she doesn’t hate it. She buys the new clothes and takes them home. That night she dreams about the pretty barber and what it would be like to feel those clippers on her head again and maybe kiss those sweet, pouty lips. Etc. Later on, she works up the courage to return to the barber shop and flirt with the barber again. Thanks for the inspiration. Maybe one day I’ll have the confidence to write my own stories. Currently, my ability to write erotic content is very low, but I appreciate your help is brainstorming this out.

Yes! And maybe this closeted lesbian or bisexual woman finds herself aroused by the touch of this beautiful barber’s fingers in her hair, so while she initially came in for a few inches off, she finds herself going shorter and shorter until she’s left with a cut that’s so butch that it surprises her. When the pretty fem barber flirts with her and calls her “pretty damn hot,” she’s so aroused she can hardly function. But because she’s also closeted, she panics, pays in a hurry, and nearly runs out of the shop. When she catches an image of herself in the mirror, she has a mild identity crisis. She never thought she’d get turned on by a woman or like haircut that makes her look so tough and edgy. The haircut contrasts with everything she’s wearing, so she feels a bit silly. She finds a place to change her clothes and remove her delicate jewelry and makeup. The image she sees in the mirror is startling, but she doesn’t hate it. She buys the new clothes and takes them home. That night she dreams about the pretty barber and what it would be like to feel those clippers on her head again and maybe kiss those sweet, pouty lips. Etc. Later on, she works up the courage to return to the barber shop and flirt with the barber again. Thanks for the inspiration. Maybe one day I’ll have the confidence to write my own stories. Currently, my ability to write erotic content is very low, but I appreciate your help is brainstorming this out.
Thank you Kitty, I'm glad you like that little story.
I'd love to do more with you, so if you think of another step in her transformation from a 'straight' girl, to an attractive butch, I'd be glad to help.
My usual contacts on here are in the chat rooms, and I love rp, having played as a girl as well as a guy.

Thank you Kitty, I'm glad you like that little story.
I'd love to do more with you, so if you think of another step in her transformation from a 'straight' girl, to an attractive butch, I'd be glad to help.
My usual contacts on here are in the chat rooms, and I love rp, having played as a girl as well as a guy.
Sure, I’d love to. I’m pretty new to this site, so it might take me some time to find the chat rooms. Once I find them, I’ll definitely reach out.

We can keep chatting here if you like kitty. When I said chat rooms I meant Literotica Personals and direct messaging, which is basically what we are doing now, or in conversations.

Back