Show Us Your Shoulders!

c5882e9d-42a2-441d-bedf-2bd38d911bb9.jpg

Because I just so happened to be wearing this hoodie again tonight, I took another pic of it at my computer. I should've changed out of the sports bra that makes my boobs look so flat first... oh well. I did have fun trying to include my new Razer chroma gaming peripherals that glow all kinds of cool colors!

great glow matching your lips :rose::kiss:
love the echoing globes

My shoulders are on here already, now here are the shoulders I lean on.

great pic of the shoulders you lean on ... another case of good echoes, shoulders and bum

and there's always room for more of Your shoulders, msglendale... just sayin' :heart:

looking good, Cheeky!

You're adorable! :) I love the color in this pic. And I'm still lovin' the shoulders :kiss::rose:
Thank you, always glad to support your thread.

Razor makes great gaming devices. Love how your lipstick matches the pink light. True gamer girl!
They do, don't they? So sexy... A few years back though, I switched from Razer to Logitech, now I find myself back to Razer again. Just got a new Razer chroma wireless mouse last night. Speaking of which... it's charged now, yay!

Commenting is an easy thing when the OP demonstrates a capable skillset of seductively appealing pictures and wordsmithing.
And speaking of that synergistic skillset you've once again produced an excellent picture of yourself in the hoodie. Now both shoulders are bared and your wearing a color flattering exercise bra that coordinates well with your composition. Keen eye...:rose:
You always notice the little details. I was about to workout and for these pics I was at first disappointed about the bra, but too lazy to change. But in the end, the colorful sportsbra worked with the theme!

great glow matching your lips :rose::kiss:
love the echoing globes
Thank you mara! I did try to get the lips to match, hehe.

great pic of the shoulders you lean on ... another case of good echoes, shoulders and bum

and there's always room for more of Your shoulders, msglendale... just sayin' :heart:

Thank you, you're just being sweet too.

shoulder bump
this thread is too good to be on page 3

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    58.6 KB · Views: 1
Back